• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

12345

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 7: Gift Wrapped

CHAPTER 8

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

...

...

...

One.

"Oh shit! Shit, I'm gonna cum."

Rachel shut her eyes tightened the seal of her mouth as she felt Greg's first warm blast reach its expected spot near the top of her throat. Another twitch brought a second offering to the back of her tongue. With a satisfied smirk, she let her lips glide back over his shaft, stopping them in position to firmly cradle the head of his cock. As he continued to cum more gently into her mouth, she nursed him softly with practiced skill. Another smirk crossed her face and she opened her eyes. He'd been right on-time.

When Rachel found herself in midst of a more mindless blowjob, she often played a little game where she'd mentally count down the seconds until she guessed the guy would cum. She wasn't always accurate, but with boys like Greg whom she'd been "friendly" to on multiple occasions, she could usually get a good bead on when the finale would occur. It was like playing poker with the same person repeatedly; eventually she'd learn their tells.

Swallowing purposefully, Rachel slid her lips back up Greg's shaft and gave him a few generous final motions with her mouth and tongue. She'd pretty much nailed his countdown. Almost to the second. She giggled to herself as she recalled how she'd paused momentarily between "two" and "one." Oh well. She wasn't perfect.

Up above, however, "perfect" was the very adjective that was coursing pleasurably through Greg's blood-deprived brain. As chilling sensations tickled across his body, he let out a deep breath and focused his thoughts squarely to what had just happened. He'd stumbled across Rachel in study hall, gotten a quick groping session with her tits, and shortly after talked her into blowing him in the stairwell. She'd barely batted an eye at any of it and now she was gently swirling her warm tongue around his dick as it softened in her mouth. It was pretty incredible.

Incredible, but not unbelievable. Greg smirked as he figured he probably needed two hands to count the number of times she'd given him head by now. What had started with a crazy, seemingly-one-time thing in that bathroom stall several months ago had now progressed into a regular occurrence. They'd been in this very stairwell a few times now. And there had been those two times at his hou-.

His pleasurable thoughts were interrupted as the sound of a door opening creaked loudly from a few floors above. The euphoric glaze in his eyes cleared quickly and he shot his gaze down to meet Rachel's matching expression. Sudden grins stretched across their faces and they each sprang into action.

Rachel hopped up quickly from the floor and took a full step back from Greg's stance. She winced as her sore knees barked out a stabbing jolt of pain. Twisting away to face the opposite wall, she glanced down over own body and smoothed out her tank top and skirt. She pulled her ponytail out and gave her hair a quick shake before wiping idly at her lips and spinning back around to assess Greg's progress.

Greg had required more effort to shake the cobwebs, but his instincts had popped him into gear quickly as well. By the time Rachel had turned to face him again, he'd already had his pants pulled back up and zipped. He grinned at her as he deftly slipped his belt back through the buckle and yanked it tight. The footsteps above them were still far away but the sounds were beginning to grow louder. It didn't matter though. With a final shared giggle, they slipped out of the stairwell and back into the hall.

True to her earlier-stated desires, Rachel immediately turned down the hallway and headed towards the nearby vending machines. Her eyes lit up at the sweetened iced tea icon and saliva began to run involuntarily behind her tongue. She swallowed reflexively and smirked. She could still taste Greg in the corners of her mouth.

The thought upped her desire for some cool refreshment but her stomach clenched in irritation as she realized that she didn't have any money on her. Dammit. She exhaled roughly in annoyance as her eyes narrowed at the machine.

"What are you getting?"

Rachel's fog of frustration was pierced by Greg's inquiry and she suddenly widened her eyes and spun back around to face him. With a devious grin stretching across her lips, she cocked her head at him.

"Iced tea. And actually, you're getting it for me." She widened her grin into an expectant smile and held out her palm.

"I left my money back in my bag and, well...(she smirked and let her eyes flick obviously to the front of his pants before returning her gaze to his face)...let's just say that you owe me."

Greg raised his eyebrows before breaking into a playful smile of his own. He laughed warmly but quickly switched gears and threw her a mock-innocent shrug. Pretending to squint at the vending machine he grinned further and spoke teasingly.

"Owe you? Well, how much does it cost? Hmmm...a dollar fifty??" He clucked his tongue and shook his head. "I dunno, Rach. I'm not sure what you did was worth all tha-."

Rachel scoffed out a loud laugh and cut him off with a quick jab to his ribs. As he recoiled in false-pain, she grinned at him incredulously.

"You're an ass!" She giggled and shook her head as he stuck his tongue out at her. "I'd say what I've been doing for you lately is worth more than this entire machine, buddy."

Greg laughed again and shook his head as he straightened back up. Rolling his eyes, he reached into his pocket and retrieved a few dollars. He continued to smile at her as he handed over the cash. As she turned away from him and began to slip the bills into the slot and punch in the code, he stole a quick look at her ass and spoke with dripping sarcasm.

"Rachel, my dear, don't cheapen it with it a dollar amount. Your blowjobs are priceless."

The machine coughed out a loud banging noise as Rachel's tall can fell into the tray. She scooped it up and turned back to smirk at Greg's sarcastic taunts. She was about to say something back when he grinned and spoke again.

"But listen, next time we gotta do it someplace more chill again. Rushing out of stairwells is beat." He winked at her and gave her body a quick up and down. "I like it when you get to take your time."

Rachel smirked again at his obvious ogling of her body and his silly "complaints." The boy had better damn well be grateful for any time or place she was willing to drop to her knees and offer him some oral relief.

But she grinned and shook her head as she considered his thoughts. He wasn't wrong. Yeah, there was some peripheral excitement involved in the fear of getting caught in a risky place like the stairwell or the bathroom. But it truly was more enjoyable when she got to relax and do the job in a more secure environment.

An excited tickle shot up through her belly as memory flashed quickly through her brain. Most of the times she'd done Greg had been at school, but a few occasions had been at his house. Including the first time she'd done him since their bathroom incident back in the fall. And actually, that hadn't been the only blowjob she'd given that particular night. It had been the third.

Rachel bent her nail over the top of her can and popped the tab open. As she brought the refreshing drink to her lips, she kept her eyes on Greg and grinned.

It had been at a party at his house about a little over a month ago. Greg had actually set her up with a friend of his, Trevor, whose birthday it had been that night (or, as it turned out, the following day). Rachel had been introduced, and within minutes, she had flirtingly agreed to give Trevor a "present" for his birthday.

They'd gone into Greg's dad's home office, and after some playful chatter, Rachel had found herself topless and on her knees. She'd given Trevor a generous and friendly birthday BJ before returning to the party in good time like nothing had happened.

However, Trevor had then confessed that his birthday was technically the next day and he'd teasingly implied that Rachel could get him another "gift" when it became official at midnight. Rachel had flirted back and left him hanging with a bit of a "maybe."

Of course, as it often was with Rachel, that "maybe" turned into a "yes" before long. Trevor had made a firm point to track her down again once the hour had struck, and while she'd pretended to argue, her arousal had been flowing and the fresh memory of his impressive dick all but sealed the deal. Before long she was back on her knees, this time outside the house, behind a shed in the backyard.

The fact that it was his second time in just a few hours had allowed Trevor to hold on longer for this encore performance and extend the experience. The length of time combined with Trevor's substantial size had caused Rachel to experience a fair amount of jaw fatigue as she'd stretched her mouth around him and sucked away for well over ten minutes. She had even almost found herself submitting when he'd asked once or twice during the blowjob if she'd wanted to have sex instead.

Her pussy had pulsed at the thought of feeling his big dick inside her as well as the excitement of doing it outside behind some shed. She had just let Matt fuck her out in the woods a few days prior, and while she always felt guilty after being with Matt, she just as consistently found herself wanting more. So it was a major win for her restraint when she declined Trevor's offer. But he had seemed just as happy to let her proceed with sucking him off instead.

When they'd finished and returned to the house, Greg had seen them enter together. His eyes had widened to dinner plates and he'd known right away what had happened. The party had thinned down to only a few people at that point and Greg had insisted that once everyone left, that Rachel simply had to hook him up too.

She had put up a minor argument at first because she'd already been almost 20 minutes past her curfew, but she'd eventually folded in the face of Greg's insistent pleading. She had just blown his friend. Twice. It was a bit unfair to leave him hanging like that. She'd called her parents and told them that a friend of hers had gotten really drunk and she needed to drive her home first but that she would be along as soon as she could. Greg had helped her efforts by immediately declaring the party over and kicking out the final few stragglers that remained.

Once they were alone, Greg hadn't wasted much time and he'd begun to guide her to a nice sofa in his living room. But Rachel had balked and asked if they could go back to the office in the basement instead. Greg had thought the request was strange but he certainly hadn't been about to argue. With a sense of excited urgency, he'd led her back to the basement and towards the room she'd gone in with Trevor.

Rachel took another deep sip of her iced tea and shivered pleasurably. She smirked at Greg and her thumb and forefinger began to rub together involuntarily as she recalled the scene from that night...

***

"After you."

Rachel felt her stomach flutter as the click of the door unlocking gave way to the more gentle sound of it brushing against the carpet as Greg pushed it open. Her heart beat strongly in her chest and she swallowed away quick breath. A part of her felt a little guilty about what she was doing. It seemed kind of forced and excessive based on what she'd already done that night. But it was a very small part of her that felt that way. The rest of her thoughts were dominated only by excitement and flowing arousal.

Re-entering the room was a surreal experience as the memories of being in there with Trevor just a few hours prior were still piercingly fresh. And not only being in there, but the purpose for her entry. The same purpose that was guiding her now, but only for a different, lucky companion.

As she crossed through the office and again took stock of the surroundings, her excitement grew. The same office fantasy thoughts that had ramped up her arousal for Trevor again flooded her senses. The desk. The leather chair. The whole dominant/submissive undertone of being called to service a man who held power over her.

Her pleasant thoughts were interrupted by a firm touch to the small of her back. She turned her head in reaction to see Greg had stepped up behind and close to her body. He was looking at her excitedly and it was obvious he was anxious for the experience to progress.

Taking his lead (for her own purposes as well), Rachel walked with him over towards the desk and waited patiently while he stepped around her and slumped happily into the seat. She looked down at his expectant eyes and satisfied grin. As he made the not-so-subtle movement of widening his legs and adjusting his shirt, she smirked and rolled her eyes. Oh well. It was time. He'd obviously been waiting months to get this again and delaying now was of no benefit to either party based on her already sticky curfew situation.

With a silly smile and a shake of her head, she started to lower herself to her knees. But Greg unexpectedly stopped her.

"Hey, wait a second. Trevor told me you showed him your tits too." He paused and laughed as Rachel's eyebrow narrowed in response. "C'mon, Rach. You're always teasing at school with those low shirts and tight sweaters. I just gotta finally see 'em. We're all alone here."

Rachel had been halfway bent-over and she held the position as she sighed and processed his request. Annoyance stretched across her face but it quickly broke into an eye-rolling grin. Greg obviously had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with her boobs based on his little "dress-code inspections" and his inability to keep his hands to himself at various times in school. And she truly was percolating with arousal anyway.

With a false-frown, she straightened up and took a step back. Muttering a mild rebuke under her breath, she gripped the corners of her shirt and pulled it over her head just as she'd done in the same spot earlier that night. She placed it on the desk and bent her right arm behind her shoulders to reach her clasp. As the material popped open, she shimmied slightly and slipped her bra off as well.

A reflexive smile came to her face as Greg inhaled sharply and cursed in appreciation. She was sure he'd seen her bra flashed during some drinking games over the course of the year, but this was the first time she was showing him the real goods. She always loved the reactions she received when a boy saw her boobs for the first time. And Greg's face certainly didn't disappoint.

With a silly grin at his widened eyes, she shook her head and reached over to place the bra on the desk where she'd left her shirt. She started to look back at Greg when suddenly her stomach fluttered excitedly and she whipped her gaze back to the spot on the desk it had just passed over. A picture frame was the target of her now-focused stare. A tremor snaked between her legs and she cleared her throat.

"Is this your dad?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she reached forward and picked the frame up off the desk and brought it in close to her face. She swallowed another tremor and turned it towards Greg, her eyebrows raised as a continuation of her question. She was pretty sure she already knew the answer but her senses tickled with anticipation.

Greg narrowed his eyes in confusion and adjusted the growing situation in his jeans. With an almost irritated shake of his head, he nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

Rachel smiled and let her eyes drift back to the family picture as she squeezed it firmly in her hands. The man in the photo did look like Greg, and actually, he was more handsome. He was tall and had a mustache and his hair looked to be greying slightly. But the father-son resemblance was obvious. She bit her lip as thoughts began swirling in her brain.

Confused and annoyed at the strange interruption, Greg stood from the chair and reached for the picture. He pulled it from Rachel's grip and set it back down on the desk in its place. Turning back to face his topless prize and her surprised expression, he moved to put the train back on the tracks.

Rachel gasped with a combination of surprise and delight as Greg brought his hands firmly to her chest. The tits he had coveted for so long were finally in his grasp and it was obvious from the jump that he was going to take full advantage. Rachel whimpered through a deep grin as Greg groped, kneaded, rubbed, tugged, jiggled, cupped and squeezed away to his heart's content. Reflexively, she stepped in slightly closer to him and brought her arms up around behind his head. Fully enjoying the sensations he was delivering, she brought her lips to his lower neck and began kissing her way around softly.

The moment continued to heat up as both parties continued their respective acts of foreplay. In between her kisses, Greg suggested teasingly that the rest of her clothes should probably come off too. Rachel had initially joked back with a comment about how it wasn't his birthday, but after a few more pouting requests, she gave in.

With his hands still glued happily to her chest, Rachel brought her own fingers to her waist and undid the front of her jeans with a grin. She slipped off her shoes and stepped back to bend over as she slid her pants down her legs and gently stepped out of them. Kicking them aside, she stood back up tall and stepped back into the embrace of Greg's eager hands.

But this time, only one hand returned to her breasts.

Rachel's eyes and mouth opened in simultaneous, pleasurable surprise as Greg's curious fingers came firmly to the front of her skimpy thong. The sensation sent a shockwave through her body and Rachel moaned softly in response. Trembling with excitement, she kept her eyes on Greg's as she felt his fingers slide slowly up the front of the material and make contact with her skin. She knew what was coming next and she swallowed hard as his touch slipped underneath the band of her underwear and made its way purposefully back down.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds