• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 17

Flight to Submission Ch. 17

1234

Stephanie slowly drifted awake, becoming aware of her naked body being held comfortingly in warm, strong arms – the arms of her Master. As her body stirred, David shifted slightly so that he could look at her expressions.

"Well, my little sub, are you back in the land of the living?" he asked, a smile lighting his eyes.

Stephanie blushed prettily, then the blush deepened as a glance at the wall clock showed her Master had held her in his arms for over an hour! His body must be stiff from maintaining the same position for so long and yet he did not give any indication of this to her at all. Instead, he was smiling down at her, pride clear in his expression.

A feeling of warmth and contentment spread through her. She felt safe, secure and treasured, something she had never experienced before in her life.

She smiled back at her Master as she replied to his question.

"Yes Master, I am. I'm sorry that I fell asleep!" she said.

David put a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to face him.

"Don't ever apologise for something that is a natural reaction, Stephanie" he chided gently. "If you transgress or make a mistake through carelessness then that will be punished and you will be expected to apologise accordingly, but you are not a machine and when you succumb to your body's demands then there is nothing to apologise for. Indeed, I want you to obey your body's demands without hesitation or thought. Only when you do so will you achieve the perfection that I know you are capable of."

Her Master's touch prevented Stephanie from lowering her head and so she saw the truth of what he was saying reflected in his eyes, in the sincerity of his gaze. Something deep inside her released and her body relaxed completely in a way that she had never known. The change was incredible and she realised that up until now there had always been a small part of herself that was held apart, always ready to guard against hurt. It was as if that part had recognised that there was no further need for it and had therefore released its hold.

Holding her so closely to him, David immediately felt the change and knew something significant had taken place. He wisely chose to say nothing, however, knowing that this was something that needed to be left alone, to sink in without any verbalisation to hinder it. Instead, he indicated that Stephanie should take her place once more on the cushion at his feet.

She complied, moving slowly and sensually, automatically assuming a kneeling position with her knees spread, arms placed behind her back, breasts displayed ready for her Master's pleasure. She looked up at him once, her eyes clear and confident before modestly lowering them as befitted her status as submissive.

David caught his breath. This girl was truly amazing. She was responding as a true submissive but more than that, she was anticipating his commands and desires as naturally as if she had done it all her life.

He reached down and let his hand brush lightly over her nipples. He was rewarded with the sight of them immediately hardening at his touch. He played with them for a while, teasing them, twisting and pinching, watching as her pussy lips became engorged and wetness glistened at her entrance. Stephanie's breathing quickened, a sure sign of her arousal, but she held her position rock solid as her Master's touch brought her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

She almost moaned in dismay as he withdrew his touch and leaned back in the armchair but it was only so that he could part his silk robe and expose his hardened cock. Without a word, he indicated that Stephanie should pleasure him. Smoothly and eagerly she rose on her knees until her head was at the perfect height. Her hands reached out to gently but firmly encircle his shaft and slowly, delicately she began to work in a way that she knew gave her Master the most pleasure. She took her time, trying to communicate through her actions how committed she was, how much she loved pleasing her Master, how much she wanted to thank him for taking the time to bring her to her true self!

For his part, David was having to maintain a strict control over himself. Stephanie's hands were working magic, creating a sensitivity in his cock that he had only experienced before at Sue's hands. He pressed his lips together and his shoulders tightened as he felt Stephanie bring her mouth and tongue into action, her tongue tracing delicious, shivery trails over the surface of his cock before her mouth enveloped it, hot and moist. He let her work on him until he knew he was close to the edge then grabbed her head, holding it immobile as he plunged his cock deeply down her throat again and again until finally his hot seed gushed forth. He felt the muscles of Stephanie's throat work as she swallowed every last scrap and groaned as he felt her soft tongue lapping every last trace from his softening cock.

Swiftly he drew her up and over his lap. He spread her legs wide, one hand rubbing up and down her slit until it was liberally coated with her juices, the other working at her nipples, pinching and teasing the sensitive nubs until her breathing quickened and her skin heated. He slipped his juice coated fingers one by one into her ass, slowly at first, gradually widening her passage until he felt it relax, then moving faster and harder. His other hand slipped underneath her, fingers finding her clit and working it mercilessly, the heel of his hand pressing hard against her mound, keeping her immobilised as he drove her hard and fast towards the edge. When he was sure she could hold out no longer he gave the command.

"Cum for me my little sub," he ordered, pinching down hard on her clit.

With a wail, Stephanie willingly obeyed, letting go of all control of her body and crashing over into a powerful orgasm. Juices gushed from her pussy and her body shuddered as David drew one further orgasm from her before allowing her body to descend. Again he held her until the aftershocks had passed and then held up his fingers to her face. Without hesitation, Stephanie opened her mouth and one by one took each finger and cleaned it thoroughly, tasting her own juices as she did so.

David was once again very pleased with her response. Automatic and eager to please, just as a good submissive should be.

When she had finished, he indicated she should once again take her position at his feet, which she did so with a sinuous grace. She looked the perfect picture, her skin flushed and damp, her nipples still hard and erect, her pussy lips puffy and glistening with her juices. She looked wanton but with her eyes downcast she also looked demure at the same time.

"You have done very well today, Stephanie, so I am releasing you from further duties for the rest of the afternoon. I suggest you retire to your room and get some rest" he said. "I will arrange for a meal to be brought to you and I urge you to finish it. You have expended a great deal of energy today and need to recharge. I will look in on you later and we will talk about your future. You are dismissed"

He watched as Stephanie gracefully rose to her feet and with hips swaying sensually, walked towards the door. She paused at the door, looked over her shoulder and smiled a warm, confident but respectful smile.

"Thank you Master... For everything," she said before slipping out of the door.

She made her way to the bathroom and took a shower, allowing the warm water to cascade over her body as her hands moved sensually across her skin in an echo of her Master's earlier touch. Her body automatically responded but she remembered her Master's order was to rest so she changed her touch and briskly washed herself down before stepping out of the cubicle and rubbing herself down with a soft, fluffy towel. Her body felt achy but there was a faint underlying buzz that she had never been aware of before. She felt that her body was only a very short step away from arousal and it was a very strange and yet strangely satisfying feeling. She felt she was ready for anything that would now be thrown at her.

By the time Stephanie reached her bedroom, there was a tray of food waiting for her on a table beside her bed. A fresh glass of orange juice accompanied a meal of poached salmon, spinach and new potatoes. A meal packed with protein and vitamins and obviously geared towards replacing some of the energy she had expended earlier. She perched on the bed and tucked into the meal, suddenly ravenous. The salmon melted on her tongue and before long she had finished every scrap. She washed it all down with the juice and placed the tray back on the table before lying back on the bed.

She thought about the events of today, again amazed that she had had the brazenness to ask her Master to place her in a suspension scene. The Stephanie of old would have died sooner than request something like that but following hard on the heels of that thought was that the "old" Stephanie had completely disappeared, taking her inhibitions and low self-esteem with her. She had been replaced by a newly minted and far more confident woman and Stephanie was beginning to enjoy her new found truth.

Before she knew it her eyes drifted closed and she fell into a deep and healing sleep. Little did she know that David had arranged for a mild sedative to be administered in the juice, knowing how much her body required rest after what she had endured that day.

He watched on the cameras as her body settled into deep sleep, her muscles relaxing, her face beautiful and innocent in repose. He smiled to himself. She would be perfect for the Master he had in mind!

He picked up the phone as his gaze rested on the sleeping girl and dialled a number. When the call was answered he asked to speak to the master of the house. After a short delay a male voice came on the line.

"James?" he said, "It's David Bourne here. Just checking that you're still coming to the house on Sunday evening?"

The voice replied in the affirmative.

"Good. I have someone rather special that I should like to introduce to you," David said, then laughed at the response. "No, I promise I'm not trying to set you up with a vapid social climber. You should know me better than that!"

The voice pressed him for more information and again, David laughed.

"No, I'm not going to spoil the surprise," he said. "Just know that I believe it will be the best birthday present you have received for a long time," he said cryptically.

The voice again pressed for more information but to no avail and finally gave up and laughingly agreeing to wait until Sunday to find out what was in store for him. Once David was sure his friend was suitably primed, he ended the call and returned to his contemplation of the young woman asleep in front of him.

He kept watch over Stephanie for the rest of the afternoon, making sure that she suffered no ill effects from her earlier subspace experience. When she showed signs of finally rousing a few hours later, he rose and made his way to her bedside, sitting by her side as she finally awoke.

As she opened her eyes, Stephanie realised she was lying naked on top of her bed. However, instead of the immediate instinct to cover herself that would have usually made itself heard, all she felt was a languorous sense of wellbeing and contentment. She stretched sensuously and smiled as she noticed her Master sitting beside her.

David was very pleased with her reaction. Gone was the shy, self-effacing girl he had first noticed on the plane. She had been replaced by a woman who was fully aware of her sexuality and comfortable with it. He slowly and lightly traced a line from the hollow of her throat down between her breasts, over her stomach until his fingers brushed across her mound. He was rewarded by Stephanie moaning and arching her back in desire – a totally uninhibited and natural response and exactly the one he was looking for.

He lightly smacked her pussy and laughed gently as Stephanie's eyes flew open in surprise.

"It's time you were up and about my little sub," he said and smiled at the speed with which she slid off the bed and down onto her knees, ready for his command. She looked adorable with her dark hair slightly mussed from her afternoon nap, her eyes still sleepy but her body open and ready for whatever he desired.

"Go wash your face and freshen up," he told her.

She rose smoothly to her feet and glided across the room, her hips swaying sensually. David watched in appreciation until she disappeared through the doorway on her way to the bathroom. Then he turned his attention to her attire for the evening.

He laid out the black and purple corset together with sheer black stockings and a pair of black pumps whose heels were an inch higher than she usually wore. He also laid out a selection of cosmetics that he wanted her to wear for the evening.

When Stephanie returned to the bedroom she looked to David for instruction. Silently he indicated she should place her hands on the wall. She immediately complied, making sure her legs were well spread. She bent forward at a slight angle so that her breasts hung down freely beneath her. She braced herself as she felt David first wrap the corset around her waist and then slowly but inexorably tighten it over and over until once again she felt encased in unyielding fabric. When he was finished, her waist was highly accentuated, giving her the perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts rose from the supporting cups of the corset and David gave them one final adjustment, making sure each breast was cushioned and presented perfectly. His fingers brushed her nipples as he did so, eliciting a moan of desire from Stephanie. He tapped her lightly on the nose.

"Your duty tonight is to remain silent no matter what occurs," David chided gently. "You must learn to keep silent as there will be times when this is what your Master desires most."

Stephanie blushed and murmured "Yes Master," but this time did not hang her head. She was beginning to understand that instruction did not necessarily mean criticism, that it was intended as a positive not a negative.

David was well pleased. He gestured for her to step into the stockings and again watched in appreciation as she slowly, sensuously smoothed them up her toned legs, making the whole action erotic and enticing. God, she was learning so quickly. Maintaining a firm control over himself, David instructed her to step into the shoes he had put out and when she did so he knelt and fastened the wide strap around her ankle. Small padlocks ensured she could not step out of the shoes until he decided to unlock them.

He indicated she should take her place at the dressing table and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I want you to concentrate on creating a look that is sensual but refined," he told her. "You should look sophisticated but nobody should be in any doubt that you are a sub," he continued. "I will leave you to create that look..." he paused, his gaze capturing hers in the mirror, "I have no doubt that in this, as in everything else you are learning, you will excel," he concluded.

Without another word he walked to the door, leaving Stephanie glowing with his praise.

She allowed herself a few moments to enjoy the feeling before turning to contemplate the cosmetics in front of her. She finally choose the lightest of the mousse foundations and smoothed that over her skin, pleased to note that despite the arduousness of her week so far, there were no dark circles under her eyes.

Next came the eye make-up. She chose a very pale lavender shadow for the inside of the lid, shading to a deep midnight purple at the outer edges. Volumising mascara was applied to her lashes and the look was completed with dark eyeliner, liquid on the upper lids starting as a fine line but thickening towards the outer edges, kohl pencil on the lower lids.

She chose a blush that was subtly darker than her own skin tone and applied it to her cheekbones, blending it carefully so that it looked like her natural colour whilst emphasising her high cheekbones.

She chose a deep aubergine lipstick and a slightly darker lip liner for definition and finished off with a very light dusting of translucent powder that had the faintest hint of a shimmer.

She sat back and contemplated the effect then frowned as she realised there was something missing. True the look was sophisticated and sensual but the brief had been that nobody should be in any doubt that she was a sub and this was not yet clear. Then her gaze dropped to her breasts and the aureoles surrounding her nipples. She smiled as she realised what she should do.

Picking up a much darker blush, she carefully accentuated each aureole, darkening them until they stood out clearly with the erect nipples rising from their centre. Inspiration then hit and she looked to see if her Master had left her any cream blush – indeed he had.

Taking a pot of dark blush, she spread her legs and carefully applied it to her pussy lips a little at a time until she was satisfied with the effect. When she was finished, she stood up and surveyed the complete look in the mirror. Staring back at her was a sophisticated woman but one whose purpose was clearly for sex. She was amazed at how the two looks blended together, turning her into a very erotic looking creature. If you looked only at her face you would see the sophistication but when your gaze dropped lower and you saw the accentuation of her breasts and pussy you were left in no doubt whatsoever as to the role this woman played.

David paused in the doorway, watching Stephanie as she carefully scrutinised her reflection. He was impressed. With only the direction he had given her she had created exactly the right look. He moved into the room and turned her to face him, commanding her to assume Position one, which she immediately complied with. He let his gaze slowly travel over her body from head to toe, deliberately making his scrutiny blatant. Stephanie blushed but held her body quietly and confidently, making sure all her assets were prominently displayed.

Finally, David nodded. "Very well done, sub," his said, his voice warm with approval. "You have captured the look perfectly."

Stephanie smiled, pleasure lighting her eyes at his praise. Then she noticed his manner change and she immediately focussed on him, paying close attention to his next words.

"Your task tonight, Stephanie, is to maintain silence no matter what happens" he told her. "From the moment you leave this room until the moment you return, I do not want to hear a sound escape your lips. You are to carry out any tasks given to you without hesitation and without sound. You are to remain completely obedient and submissive unless I give you permission to speak. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie replied clearly but quietly, already preparing herself to obey her Master's commands.

David captured her gaze as he continued to explain.

"I have invited one of my fellow Masters to join me this evening," he continued. "I am planning a very important dinner party on Sunday and it is imperative that you become accustomed to being observed by and interacting with strangers before then. To that end you will be exposed to more of my colleagues as the week progresses. I am starting with just the one this evening to give you time to adjust but for the rest of the week I will be expecting you to interact with multiple Masters and Mistresses fully and without hesitation."

He paused, watching her carefully to gauge her reaction. While she had swallowed once when he had mentioned inviting others to attend his evening sessions, by the time he had finished speaking, her expression was confident and resolute. He was impressed. She had made progress more quickly than he had expected but to take the news he had just given with such equanimity showed that the change had become deeply rooted.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds