• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carrie's Punishment Pt. 02

Carrie's Punishment Pt. 02

This is my second submission for this nine part story. For those of you who read Pt 1 I noticed the name error and I am going to look into getting an edited version up. Criticism is as always accepted.

*****

Damon gently caressed Carrie's cheek as she tried to control her breathing. He had just gotten done thoroughly thrashing her ass with his hand, and she took it like a good sub should. She was had a toy inside of her and the hand cuffs, released through the center connection, were still on her wrists. She had been given a proper spanking that most masochists dream of, but Damon had only just begun.

He had to move on before she came down too much, "Go bring me the bag."

He watched as she stood obediently and walked with the pride of a true submissive out the door in her white chemise. Her g-string lay on the floor in a drool drenched heap from being in her mouth. Her reddened ass showed the small red dots that his hand's punishing strikes. Her sentence must continue and by the end of the night she will apologize for all three times she denied her womanhood from his mouth.

Carrie walked back in holding the large black shoulder bag they held their toys in. He pointed to the empty spot on their "L" shaped couch. "Put it down and get out your clamps, your plug, and the sucker."

Still under orders not to talk unless told to she merely nodded and started going through the bag. The thing was horribly disorganized and though certain boxes were added to keep it all organized there was still little in the way of finding things quickly without removing half of the contents.

The memory of the ben-wah balls inside on her hit Damon and as she was bent over. A smile crossed his lips and he slipped his hands behind her thick thighs and began to roughly rub between her outer lips forcing her body to move with his hands and causing the weighted toys to move with her body. The weights rolling around inside of her and since she was bent over it added pressure to g-spot.

She moaned and stopped as the sensation her Dom gave her was shooting through her body, but his words spurred her to persevere as Damon spoke, "Hurry now. And why not grab the other set of balls."

The other stop told Damon exactly what her mind was going through as the added set not only filled her completely, but doubled all the pleasure given to her pussy. He smiled devilishly and increased his assault. The smell of her womanhood in full ecstasy wafted into his being and he had to control the urge not to just plunge himself deep inside of her. That is what he wanted and most think that being a Dominant, that is what he should do. No, his job was to better her life and through the punishment she will learn to better control her own sexual appetite.

She pulled every item out and laid them on the couch next to Damon, but she did not move herself away. He knew she would not and just silently enjoy the effect of his hands upon her body even though now she suppose to be in trouble. A smirk crossed his face and a single finger dove inside of her and pressed the balls upward. Wiggling the one finger a few times he witnessed her body tense up and sounds of her pleasure being heightened just enough before he pulled his hand away.

The submissive allowed a moan to come out of her mouth, but she was met with a harsh strike upon her already sore ass cheek. A whimper permeated the deathly silence of the the quiet room.

He noticed her dive back into the back for a moment before pulling out the lube she needed for the black latex plug that she knew was going into her ass. Damon nodded and smiled to her, "Oh you think you deserve that?"

Carrie looked to her Dom then with a questioning plea on her face. The smile never faded though as he was only threatening her, but why not let the question hang in the air. "Turn around and face me."

Looking at that beautiful pussy that gave him so much pleasure and smells beckoned for him to just relieve himself inside of her was a constant struggle, but he had to remain firm. His hand once again parted those dripping lips and he took a hold of the string and gently began to pull.

Her hands found his shoulders when the first ball popped out. "Are you ready? Answer."

"Oh God, yes please sir. Please, my master!" She beckoned both sore and horny into his ears.

He took the second set of balls and with slowly began to rub it inside of her using her own fluids to lubricate it before slowly popping it into her. The first insertion made her hands tighten a but but it was not much of a change. The second ball to be inserted was already covered and slipped inside of her with minimal concerns of friction but her moan through gritted teeth told me that she was filling up, and she still had one more to go.

The last ball got the same rubbing as the first but it was not going in straight. Damon could feel the toys battling inside as he coerced the round object to stack awkwardly filling her sweet pussy. Carrie was breathing hard again and her Dom could not help but rub her woman hood once more roughly so all four weights rolled around inside her pussy as if trying to free themselves from all directions.

Her breathing was pretty rough, but he was only beginning. The Dom then picked up the small black sucker. It was part of a set that used suction to stimulate the nipples and the clit. Since they were all the same size it did not matter which he was given.

Spreading her womanhood, Damon used the small simple device and lined it up setting the soft rubber opening to her body. The small nub of her clit was his target. Releasing he smiled as her own liquid sealed the chamber as it suctioned to her.

Carrie's lips biting was a sure sense that her body was begging for a release, but her Dom was not so willing, "You may not cum, unless I say so."

The sub nodded hastily biting her lip and clutching her fists.

"Turn around my pet and bend over." Damon's smile had returned to its devilish state as the plug was grabbed.

Carrie did as she was asked and he was presented with her beautiful double stuffed pussy in full view. He rubbed the tip of the latex anal plug inside of her. He could feel the balls tightly jostling inside of her causing her to moan out loudly. She quieted once more to a whimper as his free hand found her other cheek.

"You are not being a very good girl, my pet." The tip of the coned bulb pressed into her forbidden hole and she tensed up. A part of Damon had the instinct to know her body was now clutching the orbs trapped inside of her as if to crush them.

"Maybe this should go in dry, because maybe then you will learn to listen to me and your actions can have real consequences." Damon saw her shake her head almost wildly and her body tensed even more.

It was a hollow lie. He would never do that, and believed she knew it. Her heightened state was fogging her mind as subspace was beginning to creep in. He knew the signs of her slipping and had to consider every move from here on out. He would have to bring her back down once more.

The lube bottle was opened and the toy received a generous amount. Another dab went to her ass and massaged in well. Then a single finger dove inside and she took it well even though she was still tense she had relaxed enough from the threat to accept her toy well. It slowly found its way as the bulb swelled her hold open and then closed around the fluted base leaving just the black circle to pull it out.

Damon smiled and let his thumb tap the base of the toy sending small shock waves through her body. Allowing every piece to act in conjunction he could send her reeling in pleasure through just one finger.

Carrie started backing into him showing her wanting for more. Damon instantly pulled his hand away. "No."

She whimpered and he stood once more taking the nipple clamps now, "You are not going to be so easily satisfied. Now turn around."

She stood and faced him. The heat coming off her body was incredible and her gorgeous face was red with sweat. The clamps attached her hardened nubs easily and he tightened them slowly making sure they were around the base of her nipples. "Are you okay?"

Too many people just use the clamps without full knowledge. If they are on for too long they could cause lack of blood flow to the area and do serious nerve damage. There is nothing worse then nipples that are no longer sensitive to the touch. It would require more work to turn her on and more stimulus.

She nodded through heavy breathing and Damon only smiled, "Are you ready for your next punishment?"

Again she nodded and there was begging to cum or be fucked written all over her face, and Damon had to dig deep not to just take her once more. Tapping the chase arm of their couch which was as high as the back.

She straddled the back just enough and looked like she was riding a horse with her legs somewhat spread enough for the suction toy on her clit to peak out like a little penis.

Damon grabbed the chain the connected her captured nipples and pulled them up and back so she had to move with him or her nipples may be pulled right off. Her back was to the wall and she had to position her hands so she did not fall off.

The Dom looked to the multitude of toys from the bag and found the crop. It was her toy for their switch sessions, but it was a first step for her on a larger level.

She eyed the black heart shaped crop with the cross stitch on one side in red ribbon. Damon enjoyed watching her reaction and her face moved to a pout. A single strike to one of her nipples came out of nowhere. It was very fast and her vocal gasp was telling of her shock.

"You see I am the Dom in our relationship. I am the one who calls the shots." He swung the implement once more striking the other breast. "So when I say count how many you say."

"Two, sir." She spoke out and her voice dripped with weakness. The next slap was harder, "Three! Sir."

The four hits came in one after the other and the shock wave to her breasts. Waves of loving skin pushed to her chest in a seductive dance that beckoned his mouth to take them. Shaking his head Damon smiled and looked to her as she replied, "Four, Five, Six, Seven! Sir!"

"Aw, is my little pet getting a little too much attention?" He smiled pressing the little back nub sucker into her crotch. "I think you should start grinding down and allowing a little more pleasure to be felt."

She nodded through a sweat beaded face and began to grind into the arm of the chase. Her Dom continued his assault on her fully pleased pussy and she began to moan over and over through gritted teeth. On more swat came with a command, "Harder!"

She moved faster and the crop came down to her nipple once more through teasing pain into her body. She nearly screamed out, "Eight, Sir!"

"I bet you want to cum don't you?" He teased her rubbing her crotch harder.

She nodded vigorously and began to whimper more and more.

"Too bad." One harsh shot came in and her eyes bulged as crop came away leaving a stinging sensation all around her aureole. She stopped for a moment and then began to continued knowing well that I was now in control of what she wanted most.

"Nine..." The words came out right before the next came in.

"TEN!" She screamed as the last shot was the hardest yet.

"I am so sorry Master, please I am about to explode!"

Damon looked to her with a smile and pulled the chain connecting her nipples with a devilish smile. "You are not even close to being about to explode!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carrie's Punishment Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 434 milliseconds