• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nika Dominates Her Prey

Nika Dominates Her Prey

12

This story continues on from "Nika is sold to a lesbian mistress". Though this chapter also works as a stand-alone story.

*****

Nika heard the front door slam and ran to see her Mistress. She found her in the living room slumped in an armchair nursing a large whisky. Nika obediently knelt at her feet. Looking up she saw that Katya seemed to be on the verge of tears. She had never seen her Mistress in such a state. One of the main reasons she enjoyed serving her was that she had always appeared so confident and in control. Nika did not know what to do. Could she risk invading her Mistress' privacy? Was it a slave's place to commiserate? No it was unthinkable. She just knelt at her feet, looking up, desperately hoping she could do something to comfort her. Katya didn't say anything, she just quietly sipped her drink, staring into the middle distance. As Nika waited, she saw a tear roll down Katya's cheek. God, Nika wanted to help, she would do anything for her Mistress. But she simply didn't dare open her mouth. When eventually Katya started to talk, her story was confused and disjointed. Understanding her monologue was not made any easier by Katya's use of the full gamut of four letter words. Nika thought she was saying that she was about to lose her job and her company. But she didn't interrupt or ask for details. Even so, it was very evident that her Mistress was very angry. She was incredibly bitter at how she had been treated by someone called Lazarev. As she finished her whisky she looked down at her slave.

"Will you have to sell me, Mistress?"

Katya smiled for the first time that evening, "No don't worry. Financially I'm fine. It is just I have spent the last ten years building up the company and I can't bear the thought that I will have to surrender control."

Nika tried to interest her Mistress in taking her to bed, but without success. The next evening Katya wasn't much better. This time she explained the situation a little more coherently. The result was that by the end of the month she would be out of a job. She explained a bastard called Gennady Lazarev had deftly insinuated himself into the company and with allies had built up his stake so that he controlled the majority of the shares. There was now little she could do but wait and accept her fate of being voted off the Board at the next meeting. Nika had never seen her Mistress so angry. She simply hated this Lazarev guy. She explained that she had founded WFL ten years before, whilst still living at home. Growing WFL had been her life's work and she simply could not let it go. She was too old to start again.

Now Nika understood the situation, she felt she must try to help. She spent all the next day thinking of ideas, ranging from injecting Lazarev with untraceable poisons from the Amazon to sabotaging his car. At last she thought of a scheme that she was certain would work. That evening Nika explained her 'cunning plan' to her Mistress. Katya hated it, as Nika explained in more detail, she hated it even more. No, it was one of the most ludicrous ideas she had ever heard. But by the end of the discussion somehow or other she had agreed to it.

Gennady often dropped in at his local bar, the Smolny, for a quick drink after work. He had a nodding acquaintanceship with many of his fellow patrons. What he really appreciated was the fact that they respected his privacy. The bar was about the only place where he was not under pressure. He could simply have a quiet beer and chat. He could gossip with Marvin about the hockey or bitch about Putin, and wind down. This half hour became increasing important to him. He sometimes reflected it was the only thing that kept him sane. Almost all his other acquaintances, and his very few friends, knew of his wealth and influence, and he always felt they wanted something. He simply couldn't properly relax in their company.

One Wednesday in October he got to the bar and saw a pretty young woman drinking alone. He was well past the age when he would even consider chasing women, but there was something about this girl that he found deeply appealing. When he tried to make conversation, she politely gave him the brush-off. He was intrigued, her ethereal beauty attracted him, at an emotional level. The next evening he returned and the girl was there again. This time they spoke, she introduced herself as Sofia Tebenkova. She refused a drink, but was pleasant. After a few minutes her phone went and she excused herself. In her absence Gennady looked over her conference folder. It seemed she was attending a 'Unix' conference and he saw it was due to end on the following day. So it seemed as if this was his last chance to get acquainted. When she returned she picked up her papers and apologised for having to leave. To his surprise, she asked if he was likely to be around the following day. Gennady did not want to seem too enthusiastic, but said he hoped to drop by for a quick drink. He was rewarded with a dazzling smile.

The next day for the first time in years, Gennady left work early. Sure enough Sofia was in the bar. But instead of the well-tailored business suits that she had worn on the previous occasions, she was wearing a sleeveless black dress; very elegant but also Gennady noticed very short. Gennady sat down beside her and began to make casual conversation. She reacted brightly, explaining she had survived five days of the conference and proposed to party in a big way that evening. She asked him about the best nightclubs in the area and what he did when he wanted to let his hair down. Gennady responded, all the time wondering how he could delay her exit.

After half an hour she rose and was about to say goodbye, when Gennady asked, "Can't I take you to dinner?"

"Gennady, it's kind but I need to blow off a lot of steam and although on most nights I would have accepted with pleasure, this evening I want something much wilder."

"Fine, what about dropping the food and getting truly drunk?"

Sofia smiled and Gennady thought he was about to be turned down, but she taunted him, "Are you really up to spending the night with a kinky teenager, who desperately wants to party."

"Try me."

"OK, my hotel is the Metropol, room 362. I will get the booze, if you get the coke. I have no real idea where to get it in Moscow."

Gennady had never bought drugs in his life, but he was not going to admit this. In the end a wad of dollars solved this problem. As he went up in the lift, he was almost faint with anticipation. It was like being an adolescent again. He took a deep breath and tried to relax. As he thought about Sofia, he wondered exactly what she did. He rather liked the idea of the girl balancing complex technical problems all day and becoming some sex goddess as soon as it became dark. As he stepped out of the lift, he gazed down the long corridor. The top floor was reserved for the largest, most expensive suites. Whatever Sofia did, her company must value her highly.

He nervously knocked and was greeted by Sofia dressed a short, black silk robe. She was obviously dispensed with her underwear, but didn't seem in the least embarrassed. Gennady felt her soft, warm body as she kissed him. This was going to be wonderful, he knew it. She offered him a glass of champagne and lounged on the sofa. The robe gradually eased open revealing a more than a hint of cleavage, "I want to play, and play hard. In Rostov I am well known, so have to be Miss Prim-and-proper. Here I want to sample every vice on offer."

Gennady felt the warmth of her sensuous body as she snuggled next to him. Sofia eased her hand over his cotch and gently massaged it. Gennady gingerly slipped his hand beneath her robe. She did not resist as he began to stroke her soft inner thigh. She rested her elbow on the back of the sofa and stared at him. Gradually she moved closer, so her mouth was a mere inch away from his. She then slowly opened her lips and tenderly kissed Gennady. She smiled and kissed him again. As she kissed him for a third time, she squeezed his very erect cock. When she was happy he was fully aroused, she languidly rose and let her robe fall to the ground. Her slim body was simply magnificent. It was that of an athlete; small pert tits, long toned legs and the most wonderful shaved pussy. Without saying anything, she straddled him and began to undo his tie. As she slowly removed is clothes, she kissed his chest and whispered how much she had been looking forward to getting him into bed. Gennady felt incredibly horny. Sofia's body was perfect. He just wanted to do it justice. As she stroked his penis, he felt pride at the results of the hours he had done in the gym. She caressed him as if was the most attractive and important man she had ever met. When he was finally naked, she led him to the bed and lay down. Spreading her legs, she carefully poured cocaine in a line just above her pussy, "Come on, let's party!"

Gennady has never seen such a beautiful sight, for once he was in the right place at the right time. The drugs were new to him but he couldn't bear to admit his inexperience to a teenager. He'd seen people taking cocaine in the movies, so knew what to do, He therefore rolled up a 5,000 Rouble note and snorted the line. He felt a mild burning sensation in his nose, but this was nothing compared to the surge of confidence. Sofia leant over and kissed him, gently fondling his erection. As she kissed him again she began to ease Gennady's cock towards her pussy. She whispered, "Fuck me, fuck me hard." Gennady felt an almost indescribable surge of pleasure as he entered her. Sofia seemed even more enthusiastic. Clasping him tightly as he rammed away, she returned his attention with amazing vigour. She moved from one position to another as they tumbled over the bed. Gennady had never experienced sex like it. He couldn't possibly get enough of this perfect, perfect girl. His orgasm when it came was monumental.

He lay back infinitely satisfied, but Sofia would not stop. She immediately got down on her knees and started giving him a blowjob. It was slow and supremely erotic. To his surprise, he quickly regained his erection. But Sofia wouldn't let him move, she sucked and licked with almost insatiable desire, repeatedly bringing him close to another orgasm. He watched the girl strain to please him, sweating profusely with the effort.

Eventually she looked up at him, smiling and told him she was yearning for anal sex. Sofia looked delightful as she crouched, legs well spread on the bed. Gennady knelt behind her, feeling her soft, smooth thighs. The second time was if anything even better. Sofia's screamed with pleasure as she came again. She then pulled him onto the bed and embraced him. Her hands immediately went for his balls, but Gennady pleaded with her to give him recover.

She wagged her finger and told him playfully that she would bring him to at least two more orgasms before she released him. He felt blissful. They dozed in each other's arms for a time, before Sofia moved him onto his front and started to massage him. Gennady knew he would be a physical wreck by the morning, but what she was doing was wonderful. He felt her crotch move over his buttocks. This was divine. Gennady felt his penis gradually become erect.

Sofia leaned forward and whispered, "Let's play a game. I said I was a kinky girl. So what would you think to be becoming your personal dominatrix? Will you faithfully obey me if I promise you experiences you have never even dreamed of?"

Gennady was feeling very turned on. He loved the idea of deviant sex with the girl, "I'm on for anything you have in mind."

"OK, I am going to take change. From now on you will submit to my orders. If you don't you will be punished. For a start no more Sofia, you will call me ma'am. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Gennady couldn't wait.

Sofia continued to kiss and caress him, "I am going to get my riding crop and then we can have some real fun."

Gennady was eager to play. She really was the sort of woman that men worshipped. He had never felt so desperately horny in his life.

Sofia went to the bathroom where she touched up her makeup. She then buckled on a black vinyl collar and pulled on some shiny, calf high boots. She was proud as she looked at her naked body. Dominating Gennady was going to be a lot of fun.

Gennady thought she looked simply magnificent as she marched into the bedroom. Despite her nudity there was something deeply imperious about the girl. She came to a stop a mere inch in front of him. She raised her riding crop to his chin, slowly pushing Gennady's head to one side.

"Are you ready to serve me, my little worm?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled at she massaged his balls with her riding crop. Seeing Gennady become aroused, she suddenly flicked her crop, slapping his penis right and left.

Ignoring his cry of pain. She said, "Your penis now belongs to me. It only gets hard when I say so. Do you understand?"

Gennady still trying to come to terms with the pain, somehow said, "Yes, ma'am."

As she walked around Gennady, she tapped him hard on the thigh, "Stand up straight, boy."

Gennady tensed and replied, "Sorry, ma'am."

Sofia was enjoying this, "You will get severely punished if you do not obey me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Sofia went behind him and eased his arms behind his back and loosely bound them with a black silk scarf. Gennady could easily slip his hands out, but was determined to play the game. Sofia then went to the side and picked up a long silver chain. She silently opened the jaw of a clamp and attached it to one of Gennady's nipples. He winced and momentarily retreated, shocked by the pain.

"Are you up to this? I'll stop if you are uncomfortable. But if I do, no more pussy."

"No I'm fine, Sofia."

She yanked the chain and demanded, "What did you call me?"

"Sorry, ma'am."

"Good." She then attached the second clamp to the other nipple and let go of the chain. It fell, pulling at the nipple clamps. Sofia slowly got to her knees and attached the third clamp to his scrotum. Gennady squealed with anguish, but did not retreat.

"On your knees." She moved forward, so her pussy was almost touching Gennady's nose. He knew he was getting another erection despite the pain. She looked down on him, flexing her riding crop. Reaching forward she tapped his cock, "Lick my boots, boy."

Gennady leant forward and obeyed. He felt embarrassed at having to obey a woman half his age, but he knew the prospect of more sex would ensure his total obedience. He gradually moved up her calf, hoping Sofia would let him lick her thighs and her glistening pussy. But the second he moved from the leather to her skin, he received a vigorous swat on the buttocks. When he stopped and looked up, she gave him another sharp flick and ordered him to continue. Eventually she relented and allowed him to return to the kneeling position. Smiling, she pulled out another black silk scarf and tied it securely around Gennady's head. Sofia spent a few minutes adjusting the scarf until she was certain Gennady could see absolutely nothing. This was deeply disorientating. He could not supress a slight feeling of fear. But the anticipation of more kinky sex was greater. He wondered what exactly she had in store for him. Listening, he heard her leave the bedroom.

Sofia quietly went to the door and let her Mistress into the hotel room. Katya kissed her slave. Nika had played the part of 'Sofia' to perfection. She would have made a magnificent call girl if she had wanted. The poor thing look exhausted, dribbling with sweat and Gennady's cum, but was smiling at a job well done. Silently Katya followed Nika back to the bedroom, where she spied Gennady, kneeling naked in the middle of the floor. As she looked at him, a feeling of pure hate seared through her body. This was the bastard who was trying to deprive her of control of WFL, somehow even worse he had pawed her darling Nika. God she was going to enjoy getting even. He really was going to suffer.

Sofia returned to her prey and said, "Stand up, boy."

Gennady obediently got to his feet.

Sofia gave him a vicious swat on the bottom, "Are you ready to worship me?"

"Yes ma'am."

She then took the chain attached to his cock and nipples and led him across the room and manoeuvred him so that his feet were still on the carpet but his stomach was on the bed. She kissed some of the welts she had made with the crop. Continuing to kiss his shoulders, neck, then back, she untied his wrists and moved his arms to the corners of the bed, where she slowly wound a red silk rope half a dozen times around each wrist and carefully tied it. After checking Gennady was secure, she began to massage his lower body. Gennady adored this. He felt the cold leather of her boots contrasting with the warmth of her thighs. Her hands felt so incredibly gentle as she stroked his thighs. She giggled as she massaged his cock. Despite the exertions, he almost instantly regained his erection. He could not wait for the game to continue.

Sofia lowered herself to her knees, caressing Gennady's inner thighs, exciting, but quite intentionally frustrating him as well. He felt the tautness in his body as she eased his legs as far apart as they would go. Kneeling, she bound his ankles to the feet of the bed with more silk rope. After she got up, she bent over and massaged Gennady's back. As Sofia tightened his blindfold, he heard her say, in a wonderfully husky voice, that she would ensure the rest of the evening was truly unforgettable. Gennady believed her. She was astride him now. He felt her wet pussy rub against his back as she stroked his shoulders. He opened his mouth as she placed a ball gag into it. She kissed him again before getting up, to get some more champagne. The ball gag was a little uncomfortable and his nipples hurt, but being in the power of this divine teenager was incredibly erotic. After the pleasure she had just given him, he simply could not wait for the next instalment. This was even better than he could have possibly anticipated.

Nika, her job now done, lay on the sofa as Katya took off her dress and adjusted her underwear. She admired her Mistress' body, it looked perfect in the black PVC basque and panties she had chosen. But Katya face had the look of grim determination that Nika had rarely seen before.

Katya was certainly going to make Gennady's evening 'unforgettable'. Trying to keep her composure, she carefully lay a selection of whips, paddles and other torture instruments on the chest of drawers. After a theatrical pause, she chose a long cane. Her first strike revived Gennady from his ultimately pleasurable doze. The second was worse.

Gennady remembered Sofia had admitted she was kinky but this hurt, it hurt like hell. This was not some light erotic beating, the bitch was putting her full weight into this. The whipping continued, up and down his bare buttocks and thighs. He screamed, but the ball gag was all too effective and barely a sound could be heard. Why was she doing this to him? It had been such fun, why spoil it? He had to get up and tell the woman that this was beyond a joke. But he couldn't, the silk ropes held him very securely. He struggled back and forth hoping Sofia would see his distress and stop. Sure enough Katya saw his struggling, but this merely drove her to greater efforts.

Katya continued to whip Gennady with an almost manic energy. When she finally paused to take a breath, she took the opportunity to examine her handiwork. His buttocks and legs were criss-crossed with bright red welts. The bastard would remember this beating for weeks. He might also have a little difficulty in explaining to his wife exactly how he came by his injuries. Revived she picked up a tawse and methodically moved down his legs, striking his thighs and calves with ever increasing venom. God she hated this man. She had thought long and hard as to what she would do to him. This was only the start. She had the whole evening and he was not going to be moving. Nika had seen to that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nika Dominates Her Prey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds