• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strawberry Epiphany

Strawberry Epiphany

"Oh dear, slave, you're drooling. What's the matter? Don't trust yourself to swallow? Afraid you'll bite that juicy strawberry? I know, baby. It's such a delicate thing to hold between your teeth, but Mistress put it there for safe keeping. So...we're going to be a good boy and hold it there for Mistress, aren't we? Yes, we are.

"It took a long time, strolling through the farmers' market, looking for that special basket of strawberries. Had to be the perfect fruit at the pinnacle of ripeness, plump and firm, lush caps, the seeds tiny golden flecks. And the scent, mmm, the scent. Hot sun and tangy earth and sweet rain and—uh oh, your blindfold's slipping.

"Let me fix it...there. How's that? Not too tight? Careful with the body language, slave. Honestly, is trying my patience a good idea when I've got you spread-eagled tight as a drum? Pay attention and don't complicate things. This isn't rocket science, you know. When Mistress asks a question, you nod 'yes,' or you nod 'no.' Got it? Okay, let's give it a try. Is the blindfold too tight? No? Good.

"Oops. You slobbered again. How 'bout Mistress massages it into your cock? No? But you're so hard and slick. Oh, I get it. My boy's afraid he'll come. He's learned, hasn't he? Yes, he has. Mistress goes psycho when he squirts without permission, doesn't she? That's right, she does. And we remember what happened last time Mistress went psycho, don't we? That's right, we do. And we are never, ever going to come without permission again, are we? I didn't think so.

"Baby, your cock feels awesome...rock hard and hungry for pussy. Know what edging you does to me? Makes me wet, baby. Crazy wet. Makes me wanna fuck my slave. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Get Mistress hot and bothered so she forgets about the kinky stuff she's gonna do to you. I know my boy, what he's thinking. No? Bullshit. That's not happening this time, slave.

"You know, I had planned to gag you. Something about blindfolds and gags. They just go together, don't you think? Kinda like peanut butter and jelly. Anyway, I wanted to use the bit gag 'cause love the way it stretches your mouth when it's buckled tight. Show some mercy, I was thinking. Be a nice Mistress and give my slave something to gnaw his angst into while I have my wicked way with him.

"But, baby, I couldn't find the mercy to gag you. I tried. I truly did. You got to believe I tried. I turned my heart inside out, searched every nook and cranny, but all I found was love. Nothing but love for my delicious slave, filling every inch of my heart to bursting. Makes me gooey inside, knowing my heart's so full of love there's no room for mercy—nary a wisp.

"So...no gag. Means my beautiful boy's got to hold that wonderful strawberry between his teeth no matter what Mistress does to him. And she told you what happens if you put so much as an itty bitty tooth mark on it, didn't she? That's right. She did. Mistress laid down the where, the with what, and the how many, didn't she?

"Mmm, it smells yummy. I have a confession. Temptation got the better of me, and I ate two on the way home. Only two, I swear. Could've eaten the whole basket, but I didn't 'cause I was thinking how much you adore strawberries with cream. And you know I always do something nice for you after I get kinky on you. So...after Mistress fucks you up, and she's gonna fuck you up something terrible, she's gonna treat you with your favorite dessert.

"I have another confession. It's kind of, um, naughty, but I didn't wear undies today. Nope. I didn't. No bra, no panties. Blame the weather. Warm breezes and blue skies. The kind of day you just want to wreath flowers in your hair and dance naked with the butterflies. Know what I mean? So...I put on that skimpy halter dress that makes you stupid horny and the gladiator sandals I made you lick clean that time you couldn't hold your horses. And, baby, that's all Mistress wore today. Not another stitch.

"Did I mention I got the berries for free? I didn't? Well, the nice gentleman at the farmers' market is most definitely a breast man. Kept sneaking peeks while he prattled on about his strawberry field and how he only picks them the day before market, packs them so they don't bruise, yada yada yada. And they're certified organic, too. Did you know there's a right way to pick strawberries? You didn't? Neither did I.

"He said you find a ripe berry, cradle it in your fingers, careful like, so you don't bruise it, and pinch the stem between your thumb and index finger, to snap it off the vine. He said you have to snap the stem, not pull or jerk, or you'll squish the berry. He said if your fingers get juicy, you're doing it wrong.

"It's kind of like when I squeeze your balls. Except I get juice whether I squeeze gentle, like this...or hard, like this. Okay, I admit it, that analogy sucks, but you get the idea. Uh oh, you didn't bite my strawberry, did you? No? Good boy. Anyway, flirt, show some skin, and wouldn't you know it, I'm sashaying away with a basket of the best strawberries ever, and all it cost me was a, ahem, nipple slip.

"Did Mistress mention cream for the strawberries? I did? Well, since strawberries with cream is your favorite dessert, I wanted to make it special just the way you like it, but I couldn't find any of that sweet cream you're so fond of. Nowhere. None of the markets had it, and I went everywhere. Unbelievable. I mean, what do they expect me to do? Feed my slave strawberries without his favorite cream? Give me a fucking break.

"Anyway, there I was, in the dairy aisle between the yogurt and the cottage cheese, frustrated and thinking, what's a Mistress to do? Then it hit me. An epiphany, kind of like. Cream...cum...cum...cream. Perfect! Problem solved. My slave gets his special treat, after all. Now, doesn't strawberries with cum sound absolutely scrumptious? You don't think so? Really? Silly boy, I'm sure you'll change your mind once you try it.

"Besides, you should appreciate Mistress going out of her way to do something nice. You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings, would you? I didn't think so. Because we know what happens when Mistress's feelings get hurt, don't we? Yes, we do.

"Now, baby, don't worry. You get to come hard and sweet. No tricks, I swear. I won't ruin it for you. I won't even torment your cock afterwards. Just make you come like the stud muffin you are...on this dish of beautiful strawberries. Here they are. See? Oops. Sorry, you can't see. Trust me, they're amazing and they'll be even more amazing after you, um, cream them.

"How's that feel? Mistress knows what her boy likes, doesn't she? Yes, she does. Stroke and twist and stroke and twist and—oh, hell yes. Come on, slave, shoot it...shoot it. Yeah! Give it up for Mistress. Look that all that beautiful, hot cum. Easy, baby, easy. Just making sure I get it all. One more big squeeze...come on, gimme that last drop. That's my boy.

"And here it is. Strawberries with cum for my slave. Yep, strawberries with...cum. Hmm, just between us girls, this didn't turn out like I expected. I think I used too much cream, er, cum. You like, drowned these poor berries. What I get for making you save up for, what was it? A week? Ten days?

"Oh well, Mistress did her best. The good news is, you're the one who has to eat this, not me. Oh, you don't think so? Really? You're funny. I could let you eat it now and get it over with, but we had our chat about mercy, didn't we? Thought so.

"Now, are you still taking care of Mistress's very special strawberry? You didn't bite it, did you? No? After that cum eruption? What a good slave you are. A good slave, indeed. And you have such a magnificent ass, round and firm. Just want to sink my teeth into it. Oh! Wait! I almost forgot. Did Mistress mention there was a nice lady at the farmers' market selling the thickest, juiciest cucumbers imaginable? She didn't? Well..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strawberry Epiphany

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds