• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Golden Lust Ch. 06

Golden Lust Ch. 06

1234

It's really amazing how quickly things can change. I never would've imagined, that my life could get this turned this upside-down in such a short amount of time. Ever since beginning my life attending our local State University, living & sharing a quiet apartment with my big sister Samantha was great until... that fateful day, where she reached out and scanned through my phone when I wasn't looking.

It was at that moment where my life had changed forever. My big sister Samantha had picked up my phone, looked through it to see what I kind of stuff I was hiding, and came across my hidden bevy of sexual images with girls peeing in various positions/scenarios on it.

Ever since that situation played itself out, moment after moment has taken place, where Samantha and multiple other girls, have controlled me for their own sexual amusement. My big sister aroused me, seduced me, and lead me into our apartment bathroom, manipulating me into confessing how I love seeing women piss, and would love to see hers & be able to taste it while she pissed. She did so merrily and even enjoyed having my face between her legs, swallowing down as much as I could. What's even deeper than that is, she had learned how much I was ENJOYING being controlled by her at that moment.

Samantha then secretly told everything that happened, to our childhood friend Cindy. A girl whom I had always liked, but never had the courage to tell her. Samantha devised a scheme to invite Cindy over to our apartment, where she could prove everything that happened, by coarsening me to voluntarily put my face right between her legs, and even drink the urine fresh from her vagina, when she felt the urge to pee.

It was a moment I honestly can't forget. Cindy Samantha & myself were simply watching television, Samantha then carelessly blurted out that she needed to piss. She then reached for a bottle of water that she had, and stuck it right between her legs. She didn't even care that I and Cindy were both right there, she just squirted a couple of shots of her piss right into the bottle. She couldn't go like she wanted, and then asked if I could just stick my face in between her legs so she could let it out.

I felt so embarrassed that she would even ASK me to do something like that... let alone right in FRONT of the girl I have always liked. But who am I kidding, she wasn't asking me, she was TELLING ME to put my face between her legs. I did try to resist Samantha a little, probably only because Cindy was right there with us, but Samantha reached out to the back of my head, and guided it down between her legs, without much resistance at all from my end being completely honest. It felt like something I couldn't live without, something I just HAD to taste once again. When the opportunity presented itself to me again, amiss all of the shame, I welcomed my big sister to urinate right into my mouth once again so I could swallow it... even if Cindy was watching me drink it.

To my complete surprise Cindy wasn't repulsed by this at all. She watched me drink down every drop of my big sisters urine, and after I was finished she ended up calling me over to where she was sitting, so SHE could piss into her own bottle of water while I held it against her pussy so she could piss.

It was such a twisted moment in my life, I ended up drinking down the piss of my own big sister, and the girl I had always liked in the very same DAY in my apartment.

It gets even more strange however. Cindy had invited me over to the Sorority house, that she happens to be a part of. I was honestly reluctant to go over there, what could I honestly say to her, after the things she saw and made me do in my apartment? I mean I've always really liked Cindy, and she had just watched me swallow my own sisters piss, as well as her own. When I got to Cindy's sorority, she greeted me with a loving kiss of all things. She guided me upstairs to her bedroom (making sure to swish her butt right in front of my face along the way). When we got there she ended up pulling me by the back of my head down to her lips, and gave me the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

Cindy had her own hidden agenda for inviting me over though. She had reached inside my pants, started tugging back and forth on my penis while still kissing me, but what she was actually doing was seeing if it was TRUE that I enjoyed a woman taking control over me. Samantha must've told her that it secretly turns me on, but my dick obviously gave my disposition away as she felt me throbbing in her hand during the kiss.

The things that followed in Cindy's bedroom are unspeakable. She told me get down on both of my knees inside her bedroom, I did so but only got down on one of them causing her to get upset. She made me put both knees on the floor, where she then walked over to me & threw her leg over me shoulders. The view on her panties in my face was incredible. I was getting aroused beyond belief. Cindy then asked if I wanted to confess anything to her, something possibly I've always wanted to say. She then stepped back and turned away from me, bending over slightly and putting her ass right into my face.

I had finally told her what she wanted to hear. I confessed how I've always liked her ever since we were kids. She was pleased with my confession, and then rewarded me, by allowing me to push my face in her ass. Cindy had me eat and lick her asshole right inside her bedroom, and told me that if I was going to be her boyfriend, I would have to please her anyway that she wants, anytime that she wants.

What followed immediately afterward, was Cindy needed to take a pee. But instead of her going off to the restroom to let it out, she just laid on her bed and invited me to put my face between her legs. She peed right into my mouth while she recorded me drinking it with her cell phone. I belched quite loudly off of her piss, but what makes the situation even more embarrassingly so, is that her roommate Tammy had came back home and caught us. She saw everything that happened, and even recorded some footage of her own, using her own cellphone as well.

From what Tammy had stated, Cindy had broken one of the house rules by inviting someone who's not part of the sorority over. She promised however not to say anything, if I would drink her piss down as well. I had no say in the matter what so ever, Cindy had VOULENTEERED me to drink Tammy's piss. I was directed over toward Tammy's bed, and I laid on my back while she stood over me with her pussy aiming down at my mouth. What makes it even worst, is that I was so incredibly aroused by what was transpiring then. I had just drank down mouthful after mouthful, of Cindy's piss and had gotten caught, but then this new girl whom I didn't even know, was directing me to even swallow down her own. Cindy had came over to me to see if I was in fact aroused, my raging hard-on had betrayed me and gave it away that I in fact was.

Tammy ended up going to the bathroom right in my mouth, as she and Cindy both watched me happily accept it all in . Cindy recorded me letting Tammy do it without complaint, and I even came right in my pants from drinking this new girls piss. When it was all said and done, both of them looked at me with satisfied glances, before Tammy told me I had to leave the house. I ran home instantly, my breath stinking from both of their urine.

I had thought things were in the clear after that incident. That there wouldn't be anymore people outside my sister and my new girlfriend, knowing my secret dark hidden fetish; Since Tammy told us she wouldn't say anything. Things had only gotten worst though, when I discovered Tammy herself happens to be a fellow student inside of my Sociology class. When I first saw her walk through the doors, it felt as if time had stopped, as she instantly saw me, grinned over in my direction, and walked over to our Sociology teach Ms Tasha.

Tammy walked over to our teacher, and showed her something on her cellphone. They both then looked at me smiling devilishly. It was at that moment I noticed how similar they looked. As I later came to learn, Tammy and my Sociology teacher Ms Tasha are actually SISTERS. Tammy had teased and played with me during our class session that day. She slid her hand inside of my pants, and made me hard while Ms Tasha held classroom discussions with the other students. Tammy whispered to me controlling me completely the entire time. Ms Tasha could tell what was going on, as she glanced over to Tammy and myself repeatedly during class. Tammy whispered to me how she needed to pee, and she wished she could give it to me right inside my mouth in class, and that caused me to blow my load right inside my pants coating her hand with it.

Tammy coyly removed her hand from inside my pants, and then licked the strands of semen I had got all over her fingers. Ms Tasha had noticed that too I believe and saw a little bit, as Tammy was cleaning her hand with her tongue. There was another girl named Victoria, who seemed to know something was going on between Tammy and I. I'm not really sure who she is, I know she's really cute though, one of those Gothic-styled chicks. I just hope she doesn't know everything Tammy did to me.

After class had let out, Ms Tasha asked could I stay over for something. I really couldn't get up to leave anyway, because of how thoroughly I soaked my underwear from Tammy pulling on my dick during class. She told Tammy to go lock the doors, and Tammy called her "Sis" in her response, confirming what I thought when they both looked at me together; They really ARE sisters. Nearly identical, Ms Tasha is Tammy's older sibling which means... things had gotten much much worst than I had imagined.

Ms Tasha had questioned me about my opinion, on the subject of the class for that day. Whose role is it to be dominant, whose role is it to be submissive, when it comes to how people behave in the bedroom. I was at a complete loss for words at that moment. My beautiful teacher was questioning me, and I had a huge cum stain inside of my underwear. Up close to Ms Tasha I noticed how big and beautiful her breasts truly are. They are even larger than Samantha's which measures proudly at a 40D cup. Before I could finally answer her, Ms Tasha had reached for Tammy's cellphone, and began playing a video she had saved onto it.

There was a loud belching sound that emitting from the cellphone. It was from the day that Tammy had caught me in the bedroom with Cindy. It was clearly audible with me confessing that I had just drink down Cindy's piss. It was also audible that I loved the way her piss tasted. Ms Tasha and Tammy both questioned me about this fetish (clearly having their own agendas as well), and they both ended up pulling me by the hands to the stage inside of the lecture hall.

The cameras were all on, and pointed at the stage. You could clearly see Ms Tasha, Tammy, and myself all up there. Ms Tasha sat down at her desk, and beckoned me to come over to her, and get down on my knees. I only got down on one of them, dissatisfied with my actions she scolded me telling I'm to always get down on both, whenever a woman tells me to go down. She had me lift up her skirt, which revealed that Ms Tasha wasn't even wearing panties; Also confessing that she doesn't even like to. Mesmerized by the sight of her beautiful pussy, she made sure I was completely respectful, when I finally asked would she allow me to taste it.

Tammy stood over me as I licked between her sisters legs, constantly making sure to remind me of how lucky I am, when a woman allows me to taste the natural wetness of her pussy. There was no resistance or complaint, I was revealing how much I was enjoying letting them tell me what to do. I was taught to always keep my eyes open, when a girl's pussy is right in my face. To always pay it attention, love, and most importantly respect, when a woman graces me with it's prescience. Ms Tasha wouldn't let me eat her pussy to orgasm though, I was ordered to stop, and then commanded to go to the center of the stage and strip.

I'm sure the camera caught everything that I had done to Ms Tasha, but I didn't resist doing it. I really didn't care, I'm glad I was able to taste between her legs, as Ms Tasha relaxed, and held my head in place. Tammy had made me get down on both of my knees after I had stripped, she then unzipped her blue jeans right in front of my face, and showed me her white panties which she pulled to the side. Tammy made me stare at her pussy, as she asked me what it was, as she pointed at it.

"That is your pussy." I remember saying to her, making sure I got the question right. Tammy had stepped right in front of me, and buried her pussy in my face, telling me to get a good sniff of it. She wanted me to remember what her pussy smelled like, so she kept it in my face so I could remember it's scent for all time. Tammy then made me eat her pussy over and over, continuously humping my face, as Ms Tasha had then walked over to us to watch me eat it. Tammy had a really powerful orgasm, as she continued to rock my face back and forth, the taste from her pussy had kept getting stronger I remember. Tammy had screamed out, and she finished right in my mouth as I ate her pussy cum.

Ms Tasha asked me crawl underneath her, as she stood over me, wanting me to eat her asshole. I can NEVER forget the scent of Ms Tasha's beautiful ass. Tart, very feminine, bitter in flavor, with an air or maturity in it's scent. I was in heaven as she actually allowed me to have my tongue lash at her butt hole. Tammy and Ms Tasha both made sure to never let me forget how incredibly lucky I was, that a woman was allowing somebody like me, to clean her ass hole out using my tongue. It was a privilege & I should be very grateful. Having Ms Tasha and Tammy guide what I was doing, absorbing their proper directions for cleaning Ms Tasha's ass, I made sure to do it right. Ms Tasha was going to cum from what I was doing, and then commanded me, to put my mouth back on her pussy.

Tasha had even held my head a bit while I was eating her sister, Ms Tasha had a tremendous orgasm, which she rode out in my mouth. I think she actually came a little harder than Tammy, but since Ms Tasha is a little older than both of us, I guess that is understandable. I was surprised that after Ms Tasha let her pussy cum out, I started to feel a few drips of something else fall onto my tongue. Something really acidic and salty ran down my tongue to the back of my mouth, Ms Tasha had actually started to pee afterward. Tammy told me to drink that down too. Her sister needed to piss, and it was my duty to swallow it down as well; Also reminding me again, that she too needed to piss; And I was going to drink hers down immediately after I slurped all of the piss liquid from her older sister.

I ended up drinking Tammy's and Ms Tasha's urine on stage at school. After I gulped down the hot yellow liquid from their vagina's, I went to the podium that is up on stage, and spoke into the microphone. I said how a woman's ass and pussy deserve absolute respect at all time. That it is magnificent, and it is glorious, and a woman's pee pee is tasty and how incredibly lucky I felt, to be able to drink down both Tammy's and Ms Tasha's just then.

Those are some of the crazy things, that has happened in my life so far... I swore to myself I will no longer be ashamed, to serve a woman's pussy or her asshole. I'll try my best to keep that promise, but now I fear what other women may know of the deeds I have committed. Things are starting to happen really quickly, and I hope they don't get out of control. I just pray I'm not starting to develop a bad reputation, here at the University.

...

I am back inside of my Sociology class once again. School should be letting out real soon, and hopefully I can head home without too much worry for once. Things today have been... awkward to say the least. I mean I had just been NAKED up on that very stage just the other day, with my very own teacher, and my girlfriend's Sorority sister... who happens to BE my teacher's younger sister. God I have been trying all day to resist thinking about it.

Ms Tasha is sitting at her desk happily. She has been more upbeat than usual this afternoon, and noticeably extra warm & friendly towards during class today. I caught her glancing over in my direction a few times during class. I hope she's not thinking about, what her & her younger sister did to me here yesterday. Having me on my knees before her and her Tammy up on stage, having me with my face buried between both of their legs; And even letting both of them urinate right in my mouth for me to swallow it, with all of the cameras catching everything that I had did.

Tammy is sitting next to me again in silence. But not straying from her usual playful antics, she is steadily rubbing against my cock from the outside of my pants. Shuddering from all of her manipulations, I am trying to resist getting hard from what she is doing... she just won't stop touching it.

"Tammy come on, plea-" I whisper over to her, desperately trying not to get fully hard in class once again.

"Shhhhhhh." Tammy whispers back keeping her usual devilish grin, maintaining complete control over me and what's happening. It's obvious I can't resist what Tammy is doing, she enjoys being the boss over me sexually. Just like Samantha, just like Cindy, and from what it seems... just like her big sister & my teacher Ms Tasha. I squint my eyes fighting not to get fully turned on, nervous we're going to actually get caught this time. Suddenly I notice a message alert on my cellphone, which happens to be on top of the desk. I reach & unlock my phone, and see it's a picture message from a number I do not recognize.

"Mmmmmm I can see you two playing over there again. Your cock must be really hard. I wish I had here up on stage, with your face between my legs again. It's really wet down there right now Danny, I wish you could clean it up with your tongue." The message reads. The picture that is attached is of a pussy that's soaked. The crimson red hairs cause my eyes to open widely with surprise. It couldn't be...

I instantly look up & over at Ms Tasha with my mouth hanging open, she is smiling kindly at me from over at her desk. She must've just snapped a picture between her legs, from under her desk. Tammy sees the picture too, I look over her from hearing her giggle, she looks at me & blows a kiss in my direction, going back to her devilish grin while rubbing my crotch. I almost instantly receive another picture, this time it's from Cindy and she is sending a picture as well.

"I'm MAD at you Danny, you can kiss my ass. You're in big big trouble Mr." The text message reads. The picture is of her taking a selfie in the mirror. She is smiling as she has her back to it, with her bending over sightly. She is wearing black jeans which are down around her knees, she is holding her cellphone with one hand, while the other is hiking up her dark blue shirt, revealing some light blue panties with dark blue criss-cross stripes. Shocked and confused as I take in what I had just read and witnessed, I nearly jump up a bit, from Tammy's hand still massaging my prick. I almost break out in a nervous sweat, Why is Cindy mad? Did she... did she find out about what happened the other day? I mean I didn't really tell her about it yet, and Tammy IS her roommate. Damn it, Tammy is really starting to turn me on the way her hand keeps gliding across my dick. I look over at Ms Tasha again, her expression has changed, as she is looking at me rather longingly now. My legs start to shake in and out together, this is bad... real bad. Please not now I think to myself. I need to sort things out and speak to Cindy. It is then my phone notification light alerts me to another picture message. This time it's from my sister Samantha.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Golden Lust Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds