• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 01

I Know Who You Are Ch. 01

I was a part time male cam performer. I always used to think of myself as straight and vanilla, but I quickly learned that I am at heart a wanton slut, and got off from doing anything that anyone told me to do. I fantasised about being controlled by a mistress or master, and being used by whoever my mistress or master whored me out to. But although it turned me on to do whatever my viewers wanted online, I had never really dreamed about playing in the real world.

All that changed one fateful evening.

In real life I am typically shy and reserved. Just another guy in a suit, or bloke down the pub. I used to like to just watch porn, or girls performing on cam. I used to fantasize a bit about what it must be like to perform on cam.

Then one day I tried it, I got harder than I had ever been at the thought of people watching me, and came before anyone even entered my room to watch. I was hooked, I used to spend at least a couple of hours each day on cam.

At first when guys used to talk to me I would say, "Sorry I don't mind you watching, but I'm straight and don't want to talk about sucking cocks or fucking guys."

But it did turn me on to know that other guys got turned on by me. One day someone claiming to be a mistress really started taking control of me and had me spanking myself, twisting my nipples and convinced me to wear panties. She had me sucking my wife's dildo, and then fucking my arse with it, all the while getting me to beg her to feed me with real cocks in my mouth and arse.

I couldn't believe how turned on I got from the experience and nearly came without even touching my cock. From then on I was a changed man, at least online.

But as I said, this was all just online fantasy. Once I turned off the web cam I was back to my normal self.

Anyway on this fateful afternoon/evening I was packing to travel to a hotel up north as I had an early morning meeting the next day with an important client.

I had most of my stuff packed and was just reaching for my best suit, when I discovered it wasn't there. I suddenly realised with horror that I was supposed to be picking it up along with all my other best suits from the dry cleaners, which shut about half an hour ago.

After a short amount of hair pulling I realised there was a mall not that far from the hotel I would be staying at, which opened late. I had plenty of time to get there and buy a new suit before I checked into my hotel. I chucked my stuff in the car and set off.

As I walked up to the suit section of a department store, a clearly bored, but beautiful sales assistant nonchalantly bid me good evening. I mumbled good evening back and began to browse the suits. I tried a couple of the jackets on for size and went to grab the trousers for them both. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the trousers for the suit I particularly liked.

I called out to the sales assistant "Excuse me Ma'am".

She looked up at me with a kind of puzzled or confused face. She eyed me up and down, and then sauntered over to me and asked inquisitively, "How may I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you," I said. "But I can't seem to find the trousers in my size for this suit."

She began rifling through the rail, and as she bent slightly I had a lovely view of her magnificent bottom.

I was staring at it dreamily, when she flicked her head round to confirm they were all out of my size.

I quickly flicked my gaze to her face, but I could tell she had spotted me ogling her wonderful arse.

Without thinking I blurted out, "Sorry Mistress ... I mean Ma'am."

I could feel my face turning red as I lowered my eyes subserviently to the floor, hoping she somehow failed to notice my slip of the tongue.

In a soft, yet commanding voice she asked, "Do I know you?" Her mind clearly straining to recognise me.

"I don't think so. I don't live round here, I'm just up here on business." I blurted.

"Hmmm ... It's just I thought I recognised you," she said almost playfully.

I sheepishly raised my head and noticed that she was staring quite deliberately at my crotch. She made no attempt to hide this fact, and after what seemed like a significant pause she raised her eyes to mine.

Her face and gait were now bright, and confident. She seemed to be standing taller, as she almost commanded, "We do not have these trousers in your size. Why don't you go and try on your other selection, and I will dig out something else that will suit you."

It wasn't until I got into the fitting room that I realised why she was staring at my crotch. Humiliated though I was by my slip of the tongue, I was sporting the most enormous bulge in the front of my trousers. My cock was positively aching to burst free from the shackles of my tight fitting jeans.

I was confused as to how I could be both humiliated and turned on so much at the same time. I had fantasised and played at being humiliated on cam before. But I never imagined I would like that feeling in real life. It was like a switch was flicked in my brain. I was in complete subspace, fantasising about being dominated and humiliated by that gorgeous sales assistant, as I massaged my cock through my jeans.

I slipped my jeans off and started rubbing my cock through my underwear. I was never a fan of boxers and had on a pair of tight fitting trunks, that like my jeans were also straining to contain my erection. A large damp patch of pre-cum was beginning to form when I was snapped back to reality by the voice of the sales assistant.

"Come out here slut, and try these on for me," she commanded.

I was confused. I stood motionless, and held my breath. She couldn't have been talking to me in that way, surely?

"If you are wondering if I am talking to you, you are the only one in the fitting rooms my little slut," she said condescendingly, as she threw back the curtain of the cubicle I was in.

She stood tall, holding up a pair of panties exactly like the ones I had modelled for my first and best online mistress.

"Recognise these? You are my little online slut, aren't you?" she asked knowingly.

I stood open-mouthed and breathless, my head spinning, my underwear damp and bulging from my leaking monster erection.

"Answer me! Are you my little online slut?" she demanded. Her face stern, but full of lust.

I didn't know what to do with myself or how to deal with this strange turn of events. I had never intended to move my online slut persona and fantasies into the real world. My head told me I should inform the sales assistant she had the wrong person, and feign annoyance and outrage about being spoken to this way by a sales assistant.

And yet I was spinning with a heady mix of emotions. I felt very humiliated, and yet my cock was growing still larger. It appears that my heart and cock were welcoming this humiliation, and I felt an overpowering lust towards this confident young woman. My heart and cock won the battle and sent my head deep into subspace.

Looking my online, turned real world mistress in the eye, I replied subserviently, "Yes mistress."

"Good. Well I am so pleased you found your way to me slut. I am going to enjoy using and training you in real life.

"And look at this?" she said, rubbing her hand over my massive bulge. "It appears that my little slut is very happy to have found his mistress."

"Yes mistress," I moaned, at the welcome touch of her hand on my throbbing erection.

"Good slut, it pleases me to see your lust for me so clearly on display."

Then, she gripped my cock and balls so hard I thought they might come off in her hand, and whispered in my ear, "And you do know what happens when I am not pleased with you, don't you slut?"

"Yes mistress," I croaked, my cock and balls under enormous pressure from her powerful grip.

"Except this time it will be my hand delivering the punishment. You never did administer your punishment to yourself on cam quite to my liking, did you slut?"

"No mistress," I replied meekly.

"Well I think at some point I will have to repeat all your online punishments with the full force that was intended, don't you?" Without warning, with her other hand she delivered a single spank to my arse, ten times harder than I had ever been spanked before.

"Ah! yes mistress," I cried out, my arse on fire, my cock and balls still straining against her powerful grip.

"That is what a spank should feel like slut. You never spanked yourself that hard, did you slut?"

"No mistress," I sighed, as she released her iron grip on my genitals.

"Turn around slowly slut," she ordered.

"Mmmm ... As nice as your cock and arse do look in those tight fitting trunks, they are not quite right for a slut such as yourself, are they?"

"No mistress," I replied obediently.

"You will model these panties for me!" she demanded, grabbing my arm and placing the panties in my hand.

I looked into her eyes, and saw there the same unmistakable lust I was feeling. We were both reeling from the fact that this chance meeting would allow my mistress to turn me from her online to her real world slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds