• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dwight Has the Last Laugh

Dwight Has the Last Laugh

12

Nicole was in her prime at 22 years old. She was beautiful and always used her looks to get by in life. Prom queen, head cheerleader in high school and college, etc. She was 5'7", brunette with sexy brown eyes and a bubble butt most of her friends envied. Even more than her ass, though, they envied her 25 year old husband - Seth.

Seth was the most attractive guy at their college, and every girl wanted him. He was popular and muscular, with amazing blue eyes. Being the hot girl that she was, Nicole got him. They made the perfect standard white couple. And they never looked back.

But Seth had a tendency to be a cocky asshole to a lot of people. He was condescending and critical of everyone, and enjoyed knowing how everyone eyed him and his trophy girl for their good looks.

Nicole and Seth had been married for a few months now. Ever since she graduated college - where they met. Life couldn't be more perfect for Nicole. Seth worked hard every day while she stayed and worked from home. They were moving into a new apartment to start their life together when they met Dwight.

THE FIRST DAY

Nicole and Seth were walking into the building towards the elevators up to their new apartment on the 4th floor. By the elevators, they noticed the backside of a large black man sitting on the floor with tools. He was repairing an outlet on the wall and he had an immense plumber's crack. Seth pointed at it and Nicole tried to hide a giggle.

The black man heard them and turned around. He was older, probably in his late 50s. He stood up, revealing his 250 lb, 5'9" chubby frame with an undersized shirt and dirty hands. He smiled at them, showing a row of golden upper teeth. His head was bald and his appearance ugly. He was dirty. He reached his hand out.

"Hey folks," he said. "I'm Dwight. The building super."

Seth looked down at Dwight's dirty hand and shook his head with a chuckle. "I'm not shaking your dirty hand, man."

Dwight seemed offended and pulled his hand back, wiping it on his sweaty shirt. Before he could offer a handshake again, Seth just shook his head at him and hit the elevator button.

Seth turned and said "We're gonna go up to our new place. 4B. Are you the guy we come to when stuff needs fixing?"

Dwight nodded, annoyed with young Seth's attitude. "Yeah, that's me."

The elevator arrived and Seth walked in. Nicole subtly smiled at Dwight before following Seth in. She was noticeably uncomfortable around the big, dark, ugly man. Dwight couldn't help but check out Nicole's big swaying ass in her tight jeans as she walked away.

The elevator doors closed, and Seth turned to Nicole. "If this elevator goes, I don't think his fat ass could even make it upstairs to our apartment to fix anything."

Nicole laughed. "Oh stop. I'm sure he manages."

"We'll see," said Seth...

4 DAYS LATER

It was a Wednesday morning. Seth had already left for work and Nicole was home, still unpacking and cleaning the new apartment. She walked into the bathroom and noticed a puddle on the floor. The sink was leaking. Nicole picked up her cell phone and called Seth at work. He picked up.

"Hey baby, what's up?" he said.

"Hey, there's a leak in the bathroom. What should I do?" she said.

"You'll have to get the super. That big guy. Dwight. His apartment is in the basement. He can come up and fix it," Seth told her.

Nicole sighed. "Ugh, do I have to? He's so gross!" she whined.

Seth laughed. "Have fun," he sarcastically remarked.

After saying goodbye to her husband, Nicole decided to play around a bit. She knew her looks always got her things she wanted in the past. So why not fuck with this nasty old super? She knows he'll do whatever she wants as he lusts over the white girl he can't have.

Nicole put on her low-cut booty shorts to show off her sexy legs and round ass. She wore flip-flops to show off her perfect feet with pink toenails, and an old tee-shirt with no bra. Her tits jiggled around in it. She put her hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs to the basement.

When she got there, she knocked on the door and waited for a few moments. She knew it was early, and Dwight was probably sleeping. Finally, the door unlocked and opened. Nicole's eyes widened.

There was Dwight, eyes half closed, yawning. He wore an open robe, tight wifebeater with his huge belly sticking out at the bottom, over a pair of boxers. And there it was. Sticking out of the slit in the boxers. A big, hard, black dick. Unbeknownst to Dwight, he'd woken up with morning wood and stumbled to the door. It was cut, thick, veiny, and around 10 inches long. Nicole's jaw dropped at the sight of it.

"Oh my God," she said. "Um, uh, Dwight?" she blushed.

"Yeah, what's up, girl?" he said as he woke up more.

Nicole smirked and pointed down at his dick. He looked down and realized for the first time.

"Ah shit. My bad," he said as he pulled the robe on more. But he didn't tie the robe off. So Nicole could still see the head of Dwight's cock poking out at her.

Nicole tried to avoid looking at it, but couldn't help thinking about his huge dick. "Um, we have a leak upstairs. My husband told me to get you since he's at work all day?"

Nicole couldn't believe what was happening. She found it humorous in a way. Her husband gone, her dressed all slutty, a big black dick. It was like the setup for some fantasy erotic story where the white girl magically submits to the black dick. But that wasn't Nicole. She had Seth. How could Dwight offer her anything Seth couldn't? Nonetheless, she found her nipples hardening under her shirt thinking about it. Surprised, she tried folding her arms to cover up.

Dwight noticed Nicole's eyes occasionally darting down at his cockhead. He also noticed her nipples getting hard under her shirt. He couldn't believe such a hot piece of ass might actually be turned on by him for some reason. He too found it funny to himself. He fantasized about how much fun it would be to ruin Mr. Perfect, aka Seth's life by fucking his young, hot, white trophy wife. He smiled at Nicole.

"Okay, I'll be up there soon," Dwight said to her.

Nicole headed back upstairs in the elevator, inexplicably day dreaming about Dwight's dick. She couldn't believe it. She'd never even thought about another cock since Seth. But Seth's was puny in comparison! And she couldn't believe the irony that such a good looking, big dick could be wasted on such a nasty sleaze ball such as Dwight. "Oh well," she sighed. After all, she was a married woman and way out of Dwight's league. How humiliating it would be if her friends and family found out she was thinking about his nasty dick. But lucky for her, that would never happen. She waited for him to come to her apartment.

About 20 minutes later, Dwight showed up with his tools...and more clothes on. Nicole stayed in the booty shorts and tee shirt for some reason. She could've changed, but she didn't. She let Dwight work in the bathroom while she unpacked for about a half hour. Finally, she was exhausted and sat down on the couch. Dwight came out of the bathroom soon after and walked up to her. He could see she was tired.

"All fixed. You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hurting. From the move," she replied.

A moment of awkward silence fell between them as Dwight towered over her. She looked up and into his eyes. In that moment, she felt bad about how Seth always made fun of Dwight. He'd just worked hard to fix their leaking sink, and he seemed like a harmless, nice enough guy. She wanted to give him a break.

"Thanks for fixing the sink, Dwight," said Nicole. "It's good to have such a handy man around. I don't think Seth would've known what to do," she chuckled.

Dwight chuckled too. He knew this was his chance to test this naive white girl. He approached and sat down next to Nicole on the couch. She didn't move or object. Another awkward moment of silence.

Desperate to break the silence, Nicole sighed in a bit of pain as she rotated her neck. "He doesn't even give good massages. Sometimes I think he just wants to get through it and back to himself," she chuckled again.

Dwight turned to her. "You know, I give a damn good massage," he confessed.

Nicole turned and looked him in the eyes. In that moment, she felt a rush of excitement come over her. She knew this all sounded like such a bad idea. A naughty idea. But for some reason, she liked that feeling. And she knew she'd never let it go too far with this flabby old black man.

Dwight spread his legs wide on the couch, leaving a space in front of his belly and package. He patted it with his hand and smiled at her.

Nicole looked down at the seat in front of his crotch. Even though it was hidden away, she now knew that a massive black dick was in those pants. And she thought about sitting up against it. She reasoned with herself in that moment. Convinced herself that a massage wasn't cheating. Neither was an occasional, accidental brush up against his package.

"That's so nice of you, Dwight," she said.

She stood up, letting her tits bounce, and pointed down at his crotch. "As long as he doesn't make another appearance" she said with a chuckle. Trying to break the tension.

Dwight laughed. "No, no. He'll stay put."

Nicole sat down between Dwight's legs, her hips against his thighs and her ass directly in front of his package. She started to feel something when she felt his body surrounding hers. She started to feel naughty and excited again. She - this young hottie - submitting to this nasty old fat black guy. She felt so wrong doing it, that it started to feel right!

Dwight's hands immediately went up her back under her shirt, to her shoulders. Nicole closed her eyes and lightly moaned from his touch. He started working her shoulders and back with his hands. As he did this, his cock started to twitch in his pants. It got harder and bulged out more, eventually pressing up against Nicole's ass.

Nicole opened her eyes at that moment. She felt his hard cock on her ass and knew that he knew it happened. This was a signal. The next move was hers. Like she said before, an occasional accidental brush is okay...

"Uh oh," she said with a giggle. "I think we woke him."

Dwight chuckled. "Sorry. I couldn't help it."

Nicole's heart was beating now. She had to be careful here. She didn't want to cheat. But she convinced herself she was uncomfortable.

"It's understandable. We're both adults," she turned to look over her shoulder at him. "I just have to shift to get comfortable," she said to Dwight. She desperately tried to believe her own words.

Nicole subtly pushed her ass back a bit, mashing it into Dwight's straining dick. He wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not, but then she did it again...and again. She was massaging his dick with her ass!!

Nicole started to get into the role of the white wife with a black stranger. She put on her innocent voice. "Oh, I just can't seem to settle in," she said as she wiggled her round ass a bit on his crotch. "I'll figure it out soon," she said as she put her hands on Dwight's knees for stability. She continued wiggling as Dwight very subtly adapted his own minor thrusts to her rhythm.

No words were spoken between them now as they grinded on each other for about 30 seconds. Just the sounds of them shifting and rubbing on one another. Dwight couldn't take it anymore. He knew he had this white bitch where he wanted her. His hands strayed down and in front of Nicole. He suddenly cupped Nicole's round tits.

Nicole immediately reacted by stopping her ass motions and turning to him. She spoke softly: "What are you doing?" she asked in an innocent tone.

"Massaging you. Is there a problem?" Dwight replied. He then looked her in the eyes and thrust forward a bit, mashing his dick up against her ass and back. He couldn't believe such a scenario could be true. He thought back to his youth after his mom passed, watching his father bring home a different white woman every week. Most of them were hot and had big, shiny rings on their fingers. He was happy to carry on the tradition of blacking white guys' wives. Dad would be proud.

"I'm happily married," Nicole whimpered to Dwight as she simultaneously shoved her ass into his bulge.

"Happily?" Dwight asked with a chuckle.

"Shut up," Nicole replied, ashamed of her actions. She was losing control. Dwight flicked her nipples with his fingers under her shirt as they hardened. She reached back and began fondling his bulge with her hand as she leaned back against his belly.

"Your husband is an asshole," Dwight said. "I wonder what he'd say if he saw us now?" His fingers twisting Nicole's nipples now.

Nicole's world was spinning. She felt overwhelmed and excited and naughty and submissive all at the same time. She couldn't remember how she'd gotten into this situation. But all she could think about was Dwight's huge black cock. She had to convince herself again: brushing up on dick wasn't a big deal, and sucking a dick probably wasn't a big deal either because at least she wouldn't be letting him fuck her pussy. That draws the line. But they were below the line now.

Nicole leaped up and turned around, dropping to her knees in front of Dwight. She began groping his package as she looked up at him. "What he'd say if he saw his trophy wife with an older black man?" she said with a smile.

"Cocky fucking jerk," said Dwight. "Probably thinks he's the man, but now that you've seen black dick..." he trailed off as Nicole's hand stopped for a moment.

She knew it was now or never. "You can't tell anyone this happened," she said. "I'd be humiliated."

Dwight smiled again. "Uh huh. Prissy hot white girl doesn't wanna admit to everyone that she's giving it up to a guy like me? That's okay. As long as you and I know," he said with a chuckle.

Nicole frantically lifted his belly, pulled his belt open and undid his pants. She unzipped them and he lifted his ass for her to pull them off. His boxers came with them, causing his dick to pop out and bounce in Nicole's face.

"I thought he wasn't supposed to come out of the pants," said Dwight.

Nicole smirked. "I guess we'll have to make an exception."

She couldn't believe she was doing this. She was such a classy girl and wouldn't be caught dead with such a loser like Dwight. But now that she'd seen his dick, she was in a trance.

There she was: hot Nicole. The girl all the guys wanted. The girl that had Seth. On her knees looking up at a fat old black man as he smiled down on her with gold teeth. She looked at his huge belly sweating through his shirt and his ugly face, and she felt trapped in a nightmare that she really didn't want to wake up from.

She looked at his long, black veiny dick. The huge, bulbous head staring right at her. She was scared, but excited.

"You ever touch such a big dick?" Dwight asked.

Nicole shook her head.

"I like knowing mine is bigger than that jerk husband of yours," Dwight said with a smile. "Touch it," he commanded Nicole.

Nicole reached forward and took Dwight's massive cock in her hand. It felt warm and strong. She slowly stroked up, then down, mesmerized by its beauty. Dwight watched her in delight. Just like she decided to fuck with him in the morning, he'd fuck with her now.

"You still have a chance to back out," Dwight said. "You're right. You're married and this isn't a good idea," he said as he watched her focus her eyes on his dick. "Besides, if you let me give it to you now, I may have a lot more leaks to fix in this apartment in the future."

Nicole finally looked up at Dwight. She gently bit her lower lip for a moment. Then she leaned in and took Dwight's cockhead into her mouth. She began sucking Dwight's cock. She swirled her tongue around his mushroom head, then bobbed down onto his dick as he watched her in delight. She moaned on his dick as her face kept bouncing off his belly with each bob. She felt so naughty but so good at the same time.

Nicole continued sucking Dwight's dick for a few minutes, building up his precum and her saliva. After a few minutes, the apartment was full of wet, sloshing sounds and Dwight's grunts as she continued to blow the black super.

And then her phone rang.

She popped his dick out of her mouth and turned quickly. "Shit!" she said. "It's Seth!" she put a finger to her mouth to signal a shush to Dwight as she answered and stood up, leaving his wet, throbbing erect dick pointing at her. She turned away from him, her ass in Dwight's face now.

"Hey baby!" Nicole said nervously. "It sounds like a bad connection. It's tough to hear you. How's work?" said Nicole in her best calm voice. She looked back at Dwight as Seth blabbed on to her. She turned back around and instinctively wiggled her ass in his face, not realizing the consequences of her actions.

Dwight suddenly reached forward and in one swift yank, pulled down Nicole's booty shorts to reveal her bubbly white ass. She covered the phone with one hand and turned her head to look at Dwight with wide eyes as she spoke to Seth.

"Huh? Oh nothing, baby. Yeah Dwight is here fixing things right now," she nervously blurted out. What happened next, Nicole wasn't ready for. Suddenly, Dwight grabbed Nicole's hips and pulled her down into his lap, his massive dick shoving right into her pussy. Bullseye.

"Ohhhhh!!" Nicole screamed. She turned to see Dwight smiling at her as he started bucking up into her. She couldn't believe what was happening. She realized now it was too late. She'd had another cock buried deep inside of her. She once more tried to convince herself: Now that it's happened, it can't be undone. Might as well go the whole nine yards...

"Oh...um...nothing baby. I dropped something...and almost broke it," she quickly said. She instinctively began riding Dwight's dick as she spoke to Seth.

"Uh huh, sounds...good..." she began stuttering as Dwight fucked her harder and harder. "Oh...you won't...be back...till later?" she said with a hesitation each time he thrust into her.

"I'll find...something...to do," Nicole continued as Dwight began fucking her furiously and she began bouncing on his dick.

Dwight was close and had no intention of stopping. Nicole tried to get Seth off the phone before Dwight shot his load.

"Okay..." she said. Dwight was closer.

"I..." she continued. Dwight pulled out.

"love..." Nicole said. Dwight shoved his massive black dick deep into her wet pussy.

"you..." Nicole said as she felt Dwight's cock explode inside her. She felt his huge hot load fill her, and she just grinded onto his cock more and more, closing her eyes as she told her husband she loved him. She quickly hung up and threw the phone across the room as Dwight continued shooting his load into her. Both of them panting now.

As Dwight emptied his seed in her, he occasionally bucked up and bounced Nicole on his tired dick. Their panting slowed down gradually. Finally, Nicole turned to Dwight.

"We've got a few hours till he comes home," said Nicole.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Seth got out of the elevator on the 4th floor and turned a corner to head down the hall to his apartment. He bumped into Dwight rounding the corner. Seth noticed Dwight was panting and sweaty, his fat nasty ass waddling down the hall.

"Hey Dwight. Everything fixed in there?" Seth asked.

"Oh yeah. Everything is fixed," Dwight replied with a grin.

"You gotta work out more, big guy. You look exhausted," Seth said with a smirk.

"I am exhausted. I got a good work out today though," said Dwight as he continued walking away.

Seth turned and walked down the hall to his apartment. He entered and saw Nicole in her booty shorts, her skin clammy and sweaty and her hair a mess.

"You look like you had a rough day," said Seth.

"Very rough. A lot of moving," said Nicole with a smile.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dwight Has the Last Laugh

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds