• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lea’s Family

Lea’s Family

123

Anne could barely sleep on the plane ride back to America, after spending a year studying abroad in Europe. It was her first time being away from her family for so long, and a lot had certainly changed.

Her 19 year old sister, Lea, had become a lot more grown up from what she could tell from the pictures she had received. She was still the same petite, innocent looking, brown haired, blue eyed girl. But now she dressed and looked a lot more mature, more adult. Her outfits were more revealing. It bothered Anne to an extent, the way her younger sister was starting to dress, but she figured it was a part of life. Most girls go through phases like that at some point.

But what made Anne so nervous was meeting her new step-mother, Meredith, for the very first time. Anne really didn't know what to make of her, as she appeared to be the polar opposite of her dad. And the fact that their marriage was so sudden made her even more suspicious.

Her father was a fairly conservative man in his late 40's with a successful career in finances. Meredith, on the other hand, was a stunning fitness model and personal trainer in her mid 30's. She was gorgeous, with a golden brown tan and a perfectly toned body. She had an infectious smile, which showed just how outgoing she was and had the look of a party girl.

Anne wondered what exactly her father had in common with a woman like Meredith. Perhaps she was after her father's money? That was the obvious assumption. But Anne was about to discover something which would truly turn her world upside down. Something that would shock her to the core. And ultimately serve to reshape her identity forever.

***

A few days later. It was their first official outing together as step-mother and step-daughter. Meredith had arranged the whole thing; a day of spa treatments, shopping, and fine dining.

Anne did her part to keep an open mind. She had promised her father she'd do so. It was all part of becoming a happy family. Surprisingly, Anne found this new woman in her life to be witty, funny, and engaging. Not the dumb fitness tart she had been expecting. After they had gotten to know each other better, Anne felt a twinge of regret for ever thinking those things about her new step-mother, and for questioning her motives.

As they had lunch together after shopping, they shared a few laughs as they ate and sipped wine. They had much in common, as it turned out. Something that delighted Anne to no end. Could it be? The perfect family she had always envisioned? The kind that her father so desperately wanted after all those difficult years.

"I'm so glad we could finally have some one-on-one time to get to know each other better," Meredith said after they finished their meals.

"I'm really happy we got to do this as well," Anne agreed wholeheartedly.

"Look, we can be honest," Meredith said bluntly. "It was obvious from the moment we first met that you didn't like me and had your reservations. Believe me, I had a step-father growing up, so I know that feeling all too well. That's why it means a lot to me for us to put all that behind us, and who knows, maybe we can be as close as your sister and I have become."

"Was it that obvious?" Anne playfully replied.

Meredith gave a playful nod in return. "A bit."

"You're right, I was sort of a bitch when we first meet. I mean, a woman like yourself with a man my father's age...he's a great guy, but I'll be honest, the age difference was hard to for me to look past and I guess I jumped to conclusions about your relationship."

"That I was after your father's money?" Meredith smiled.

This made Anne blush. "Something like that. But after seeing how you and dad are together, my mind completely changed. Plus Lea has nothing but great things to say about you; she's my best friend and I trust her more than anyone."

"Well, let's let bygones be bygones. Enough about our rough start, let's talk about you. Are you dating anyone? Meet any cute guys over in Europe? Come on, you must have some juicy stories with all that time you spent over there."

"I wish."

Meredith raised an eyebrow, "Are you ever going to trust me?"

"Fine," Anne said after a dramatic pause. "There were a few guys. Here and there. None of it ever worked out. You know how young guys are, especially the European kind. That's fine though. I've tried my best to focus on my studies and the whole experience of living abroad."

"Really? Now there's a shocker. I mean look at you; you're young, you're gorgeous, and you've got that long and slender body which most models would kill for. I'm surprised you're not taking advantage of it."

"You're really starting to sound like some of my friends," Anne joked. "Seriously though, my mom raised me with her religious upbringing. She wanted me to stay a virgin until I got married, which of course didn't happen, and I've always felt guilty about that. But after she passed away, I decided to abstain from sex until that day comes. It's what she would have wanted."

Her big secret had been revealed. It came out much easier than she had expected it to. Unlike her friends and classmates, Meredith looked as though she understood completely. Anne deeply appreciated that.

"I can respect that. But out of curiosity, how many guys have you slept with prior? You've really got me wondering about you. I promise I won't tell," Meredith said in a slightly deviant tone.

"...I'd rather not..."

"Oh come on, you know so much about me and I know so little about you. It'll be our little secret."

Anne hesitated for a moment, but replied, "Four, just four guys."

"Just four? You really are a good girl like your father says. Frankly, I'm impressed. I was a lot different than you are at that age."

"If I may ask, how many men have you been with?" Anne asked shyly, feeling the urge to keep their 'girl talk' going.

"Men? 40 or 50."

"Oh..." Anne replied, holding in her gasp so she wouldn't sound rude.

It was a number which had surprised Anne. Especially that Meredith had admitted it so brazenly. Was this information that Meredith always shared openly? Anne wondered. More importantly, did her father know? Anne wondered if her dad knew what he was getting into marrying a woman like Meredith. Once again, she had to remind herself that this was her father's decision, no one else's.

"It's okay. I know I've had an...interesting...past to say the least. But I've changed a lot since then, especially since I've meet your father. I have everything I need right at home. Speaking of which, we better finish up our food and get going, we've got plenty more shopping to do this afternoon."

The playfulness and casualness between them was still in the air, but now there was something else too. The doors to sexual discussions and personal secrets had been opened. By the look on Meredith's face, this was only the beginning.

***

After their lengthy adventure at the mall, the two women headed back to the house which they had all to themselves, as Lea was at her summer job and Anne's father was still at work.

They took off their shoes, profusely thanked each other for the great day, and headed up the stairs to their respective bedrooms. But the new step-mother had other ideas in mind for the remainder of their private time together.

"What do you say we try on our new clothes together?" Meredith asked as they stood in the upstairs hallway "It's been awhile since I've played dress up with a girlfriend. It'll be fun."

"I don't know, I'm a little tired from all that shopping we just did," Anne said, feeling reluctant.

Meredith raised her eyebrow, "I thought we were having a good time? It's our first time being able to bond with just the two of us, and I kept my schedule clear for the day just so we could hang out. So bring your things down and let's try on our clothes."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt."

They went to the master bedroom, which Meredith had kept nice and tidy. It almost had the ambiance of a fancy hotel; everything was so neat and classy.

Anne put her bags down on the carpet, near the bed shared by her dad and Meredith. She reached in and began pulling out some of the new dresses and pants she had just bought, and she assumed Meredith was doing the same thing with all the shuffling she was hearing behind her.

But when she turned around, Meredith was standing there topless, with her bare breasts on full display. It was a shock that a woman whom she had met a few days earlier could be so brazen with nudity. Not only that, this was her new step-mother of all people. Exposing her tits like it was nothing.

For that short moment, Anne couldn't help but admire her step-mother's body. Her arms, shoulders, and abdominal muscles were firmly defined, yet retained their feminine appeal. But what captured Anne's attention more than anything was seeing Meredith's breasts. They were perfectly shaped globes, natural, and looked firm to the touch. Her areolas were light brown and wide, and her nipples were dark brown and large.

"What are you doing?" Anne asked, surprised by her step-mother's boldness.

Meredith held her arms up high, stretching them in a yoga pose, which made her breasts change shape.

"What does it look like? I'm getting undressed. That's usually what happens when people change their clothes."

"Obviously, but..."

"I hope you're not as uptight about nudity as you are about sex," Meredith said, cutting her off mid-sentence.

"No, you just caught me off guard, that's all."

Meredith grinned as she took a few steps towards her step-daughter, "Good, then you won't have a problem taking your clothes off."

The step-mother inched towards her step-daughter. Closer and closer, causing Anne to become increasingly uncomfortable.

"Wouldn't you say this is a little bit much?"

"Oh, don't be such a prude."

The two women looked each other in the eyes with neither one saying a word as Meredith put her hands underneath Anne's t-shirt and began to pull. But before her shirt could go up any further, the garage door opened, putting an end to the erotic tension in the room.

"I better go, someone's home," Anne said, before she grabbed her things and quickly left.

When Anne took her things and prepared to leave, she caught a glimmer of Meredith's facial expression. It was almost a knowing look. A grin of sorts. Like something more was about to happen. Like there were much more deviant things to come. Like this was only the beginning.

***

Anne felt confused for the rest of that day. If she didn't know any better, she could have sworn her step-mother was trying to seduce her. Not just in her room where she tried to get her to undress, but during lunch where she spoke so liberally about sex. But why? They had only known each other for less than a week, and she had been married to her father for a few short months. Whatever it was, Anne knew it wouldn't be the last time anything like that would happen between them.

***

"Wake up. Wake up."

Anne awoke to the sight of her step-mother standing over her wearing her tightly fitted spandex outfit. She looked over to the clock to see that it was nearly 8 AM.

Meredith put her hand on Anne's shoulder and said, "I noticed you admiring my body yesterday. So why don't you get dressed and come downstairs to the gym and I'll show you how I get in shape. It's a great way to start the day. Your father already left, and Lea will be joining me as usual before she goes to work. It'll be us three ladies."

"It's way too early to be exercising..." Anne slurred, trying to get her thoughts in order.

"Oh don't give me that. Trust me, you'll be energized in no time after we get started. And I'm busy for the rest of the day meeting clients. So wash up, change your clothes, and meet us in the downstairs gym in around 15 minutes."

It was a firm statement and there was no room for a denial. Meredith left the room and Anne breathed a sigh of relief, closing her eyes for a brief moment. How she hated waking up early. At least Lea would be there, she thought to herself.

***

Anne was practically dragging her feet down the stairs while wearing an old pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She was never a big fan of early morning workouts. She preferred it later in the morning when she was fresher and more energized. But Meredith didn't seem to give her much of a choice in the matter and they were both making their best efforts to try and connect with each other.

But to Anne's surprise, the home gym was empty when she got there. Before she could call out to anyone, she heard what sounded like a faint moan. She heard it again, this time it was unmistakable. The sound was coming from the next room where their hot tub was, and the door was wide open. It couldn't have been what Anne thought it was. Could it? Maybe someone was getting a massage or relaxing in the tub? That seemed to be the more likely scenario, the one she had hoped for at least.

Anne had to be sure, taking small, quiet steps over to the next room. She hadn't been this nervous in a while. She hadn't been this scared in a while either- scared of what she might find. And when she looked inside the room, she had the biggest shock of her life. Her legs and knees became weak. Her stomach nearly turned from what she saw.

She felt like she had just been punched in the gut as she witnessed the sight of her step-mother completely naked, sitting on top of the hot tub's edge with her back against the wall, legs spread, as Lea was in the water performing oral sex. Anne couldn't see her younger sister's face since it was blocked by Meredith's muscular thigh. But there was no question that it was Lea down there, with her long brown hair, pale skin, and thin body clearly visible.

The color was drained from Anne's face as she watched this unholy coupling, something that never should have been happening. Anne wanted to shout, break this whole thing up, but she was too stunned to do anything but continue watching this happen.

Lea was burying her face and mouth in the vagina presented in front of her as if she had done this a million times before. And hearing Meredith continue to moan only proved that to be the case.

Almost out of nowhere, Meredith turned her head to see Anne standing there, watching in horror. Anne felt like she wanted to throw up when she saw her step-mother smile back at her. At that very moment, she realized that this had been going on between Lea and Meredith for quite some time, and that Lea had no idea that Meredith had brought her down stairs to catch them in the act.

This was all a set up. It all made sense. For the past few days, Anne realized that her step-mother was slowly building things up for this very moment; the moment where Anne would learn the truth. And her whole world collapsed.

Meredith abruptly broke the eye contact between them and turned her attention back to Lea. She put her hands on the girl's chin to signal her to stop, and to come up to give her a kiss. Lea did just that, standing up to give Meredith a deep, passionate kiss, full on the mouth. Anne watched them kiss, and later watched as Meredith used her hands to play with Lea's small, upward curved breasts, with their puffy light pink nipples on top. Lea closed her eyes and held her head up to moan as Meredith bent down to suck on each of her young, pink nipples.

Not wanting to get caught by her younger sister, Anne turned around and quietly left.

***

For the rest of the day, Anne couldn't stop thinking about what she saw. It was the shock of her life. The ultimate betrayal. She couldn't get over the fact that her step-mother was using Lea for sexual purposes behind her father's back. Worse, she couldn't believe that her younger sister could betray her family like that by being a willing participant.

During their family dinner, Meredith had acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary, and even seemed more outgoing and playful than usual, almost as if to taunt Anne in front of everyone. Anne felt sickened by how brazen her step-mother was acting, because they both knew that it was a tricky situation for Anne to try and stop. She was simply powerless to her step-mother's taunting, which is exactly what Meredith wanted.

Anne continued feeling miserable for the rest of the night. She wanted answers to a lot of things, but couldn't do anything about it since she needed to be alone with her step-mother. But all of that changed as Meredith knocked on her bedroom door wanting to talk, with a casual look on her face which bordered on insulting, wearing a beautiful long nightgown.

"I just wanted to check up on you since you seemed so uptight during dinner. Anything wrong?"

Anne tried her best to keep herself from yelling. She felt her fists clench and her body tense, but she knew she had to keep her voice low to avoid anyone hearing their soon-to-be heated conversation.

"You're a real piece of work. My dad trusts you and loves you. How could you do this to him? How could you do that to Lea too? She's my little sister."

"Do what? Give her pleasure?" Meredith asked defiantly. "Lea was so naive when I first met her. Now look at her; she's confident, outgoing, and she's learned to be independent. I turned her into a young woman, which is more than you ever did with her."

Those words stung. The knife had been twisted in Anne's heart. Mostly because it was true.

"You know exactly what I mean," Anne shot back. "She's my little sister, not your personal sex slave. If you don't put an end to it, I swear I'll tell my dad what I saw you two doing today, and about that little stunt with you trying to get me to undress in front of you."

"Then what would happen? Your father would be all alone again and do you think he would be able to find another woman who can make him as happy as I do? I think you already know the answer to that or else you would have told him right away. Let's face it, you're not around anymore, and your dad and your 'best friend' Lea need ME a lot more than they need you."

Anne was struck by Meredith's words, not because of how harsh they were, but because deep down, she knew it was true.

Meredith continued, "Look, I want you to know that I love your father and your sister very much, and that there might be a way in which we can get past this slight misunderstanding. So have a seat, and I'll make everything better between us."

Still feeling wounded, Anne did as she was told, sitting on the chair in front of her desk. Deep down, she wanted to believe Meredith. She wanted to believe that there was some tiny grain of justification to any of this, and that in the end, everything would be all right.

Meredith then did something previously unimaginable, lifting up one foot and putting it on the desk, pulling up her nightgown to reveal her bare vagina. Anne was speechless. She had never seen a woman's genitalia in the flesh so up close before. It was cleanly shaven with a thick brown labia hanging down from it, along with a sizable clitoris. She was now seeing first hand what her younger sister had been servicing earlier that day.

"You see, it's not so bad," Meredith said seductively. "It's nothing to be afraid of. Everyone else in this house can't get enough of it, except for you, and hopefully we can fix that. Go on, enjoy what your father and sister have become addicted to."

Meredith firmly placed both hands on the back of Anne's head and slowly pulled her forward. Anne felt powerless to stop any of this as her lips were placed on her step-mother's vagina. She didn't know why she felt powerless to stop it. Maybe it was because it had been so long since she had sexual contact with another human being. Or maybe because, in some perverse way, her family was doing this for a reason, and that Meredith had their best interests at heart. But whatever the reason, Anne found herself in the same position her younger sister was in earlier, with her mouth pressed against Meredith's wet cunt.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lea’s Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds