• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • White Meat

Becky, a nice looking young black woman, was walking past Dave's office, her boss. She knew he always stared at her and she strutted her stuff. Looking toward him she said, "Hi Dave," in a tantalizing sweet voice. She enjoyed teasing a white man with her black beauty. Becky was wearing a tight thin dress that showed her immaculate chocolate thin figure and her panty lines.

Dave spoke up, "Hi Becky. Hey can you come in for a minute?" Dave was sitting at his desk and motioned for her to sit on the table top opposite from him. As she slid onto the table top, her legs spread a little and Dave got a nice upskirt eye shot of her legs and panties.

Dave got up and closed the door for privacy, nonchalantly locking it. He crossed in front of her, "You have a performance review coming up soon." As he walked past her he purposely nudged her knee to further spread her legs.

Becky started to close her knees but Dave accidently bumped against them again and kind of stood there for a minute. Becky got the message and kept them open as showing off her stuff. After all, all he could really see was her panties, just clothing and legs. A man can see more than that on a beach. For that matter she didn't care if he actually saw her pussy if he wanted to see it.

Dave went back around his desk to enjoy the view. "You have a good sense of humor and seem to get along with everyone. That is a good quality and I just wanted to let you know that I have noticed. You also stay well groomed and dress well."

Becky said, "Thank you."

Dave went on, "Speaking of dressing well, you have a nice dress on today. Hey why don't you stand up for a minute and show it off to me. That's it, now turn around once. I overheard some of you ladies talking about white meat the other day."

Becky giggled, "Yeah and don't you talk about dark meat?"

"I have to see some first." Dave replied quickly looking to escalate the conversation.

"It will cost you," she replied.

"Well now we are talking, why don't you sit on that table again, but lift your dress up so you are sitting on your panties."

Becky lifted her dress waist high showing her form fit light colored panties, wiggled her hips, arched her back, and then upturned her crotch before turning around to sit and let the dress down around her hips. The hem rode high and exposed her pussy crotch as she spread her knees back out.

Dave looked at her eyes for a second and then directly at her pussy. "You have a nice figure."

He traced his finger up her arm, "You have nice smooth skin," as he traced her arm toward her shoulder his outer forearm brushed against her nipple through her blouse as if by mistake. "Let me see the other one," making as if an awkward shift of position he drew his hand up her other arm, but this time his inner forearm pressed and lifted against her other breast coming across her other nipple as the weight of her breast was against his arm. "Very nice."

"Those light colored cotton print panties contrast well with your skin tone. Looks good."

"Thank you," Becky said. Her nipples were hard now and she was beginning to feel warm.

"They look soft, can I feel?"

Becky nodded, not knowing what to say and feeling flush in the face.

Dave reached down and gently traced the band of her panties down her crotch and across at the asshole to the other side and back up, and then across her clit mound, then up and down the sides of her vulva. Lightly he traced the pussy crack until he could feel her lips swelling, and kept teasing them, and her clit. "Feel good?"

"I ought to charge you for that." Becky was getting wet.

"How would you like to earn ten dollars?" Dave was already slipping his hand in her panties.

"For what?"

"A blow job."

Becky knew from the past not to turn down good money. "Where is the money?"

Dave said, "Just a minute and I will get it," and slid a finger in her pussy. "You are wet."

"I wonder why."

Dave finger fucked her with one hand while the other slipped around back and fondled her ass. He took the finger from her pussy and put it in her mouth, and watched her sexily taste it and suck it clean.

"I want to see the goods first," and Dave pulled her dress over her head and off. He took out a ten dollar bill, but slid her panties off, and said "get on your knees."

Right there in the office she was naked.

Becky took out his cock and licked and sucked it, fondling and sucking his balls. She massaged her tits with his balls as she was sucking his cock. She was sucking white cock in the office and loved it. Just as he was about to cum she stuck a finger up his ass and pulled it out suddenly, causing him to cum hard. She sucked out all the cum without spilling a drop. Becky loved the taste of Dave's white cum.

Dave said, "that was good here is your ten dollars. Tomorrow wear some more panties like that and find a dress that zips in the front all the way down."

"Wait, don't move yet," Dave took a couple pictures of her naked beauty standing, then asked her to bend over the table and spread her ass. He took a couple more pictures, then more with her sitting on the table with her pussy spread. He let her get dressed, and said he would let her earn even more money tomorrow.

This became a daily routine. Becky wore dresses that either zipped down the front or buttoned all the way, and she wore thin bras that fastened in the front.

Dave said "come in."

Becky came in the door, shut and locked it. "Do you want some dark meat today?"

Dave answered by unzipping her dress all the way down the front letting it slide down her shoulders and to the floor. He cupped her pussy, "You have some nice panties on today."

She said, "Yes now that I can afford them." Becky loved it when he fondled her pussy. It turned her on to have a white man play with her pussy. Dave was also learning just the right way to play with her boobs and she loved it.

Dave unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. "Bend over the table here," he motioned. When she bent over the table on her elbows he said, "Here let me take care of these," and he slid her panties down and let them drop to her ankles. Dave took some more pictures showing her pussy, open asshole, and clothes on the floor.

Teasing her pussy, Dave rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slot, pee hole to pee hole, and placed the tip of her clit into his piss slot. Playing with her pussy for a few more minutes, Dave entered her pussy, and teased her with a variety of motions. She became very wet. But then he brought out a small tube of lube and started rubbing it into her asshole.

Becky said, "Hey what is that?"

"Wait a minute and you will find out!"

Soon he was pressing his straining cock head turning purple swelling against her butthole. "Relax."

As he slowly entered, he said, "hump a little and push back."

Soon she was humping and drawing it deeper into her rectum, squeezing and clinching her anus. She twitched back and forth, humped, and spiraled up and down it, pushing back all the way until her ass smacked against his belly. The more violent he came the better it felt when the warm cum squirted into her rectum. She had to learn to do all this well in order to maximize mutual pleasure and earn her money.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • White Meat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds