• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Humiliation Ch. 02

Spring Break Humiliation Ch. 02

As Annie slumped against the wall of the elevator she couldn’t believe what had happened to her. The mirrored walls reflected her naked body and she moaned as her mind flashed back to losing her bikini in the ocean and then the naked run that she had made to the hotel. The most humiliating part of everything was when her bladder let go and she had to squat on the grass in front of the hotel to pee. She could still feel her pee running down her leg and she moaned softly again. How could this have happened to me?

At least the elevator door had closed before the college guys pursuing her had made it to the elevator. Now she only had to get into her room. She was praying that a maid would be close by since she had no idea where her key was. Her heart was beating fast and she was trembling as she watched the elevator numbers rise to the 4th floor. She stood with one arm over her breasts and her other hand covering her pussy as the elevator slowed and stopped. The door opened and she breathed a sigh of relief because no one was waiting. Carefully Annie poked her head out and looked both ways down the hall. Seeing no one she slipped out and headed for her room. She was torn between running down the hall and slinking. Running would be faster, but slinking was quieter, so she slunk carefully. Every few steps Annie would glance over her shoulder to be sure that no one had come up behind her.

As she got closer to her room she heard voices behind the doors that she passed and moaned softly.

“Oh god, oh god, please do not let anyone come out of these rooms.”

When Annie reached her room she softly knocked on the door.

“Andrea, Andrea, please open the door.”

She did not hear a sound and she moaned once more. Hearing no movement or sounds she leaned against the door shaking. Somewhere she had to find some clothes. She remembered that Marianne and Rebecca were just down the hall a little further as she heard the elevator chimes. Trembling fearfully she scurried down the hall to their door. Knocking once more she hissed.

“Marianne, for god’s sake open the door.”

As she waited, the elevator doors opened and a group of college guys dashed out. As Annie tried to make herself invisible, she heard.

“There she is!”

Trying to hide behind her arms and hands she began to kick at the door and suddenly Marianne opened it. Annie breathed a sigh of relief and dashed inside, slamming the door behind her. She hadn’t looked carefully. Sitting, facing her was John and Bill, Marianne and Rebecca’s boyfriends that she had dated. Annie shrieked and bent over, covering as much of her body as she could. She began to cry, begging Marianne.

“Please let me have something to wear, please Marianne.”

Marianne just grinned at her. Rebecca grinned also and Annie realized that she was not going to get any help in this room for her predicament. As she crouched, trembling, she watched John and Bill staring at her and smiling. Then they all began to roar with laughter. She couldn’t take it any longer and she turned reaching for the doorknob. Her breasts bounced and her ass quivered as she turned. Yanking the door open she dashed into the hall and in her panic, she ran into the wall opposite the door. Dazed by the impact Annie bounced backward and fell flat on her back on the floor. She lay completely exposed in the hall. Her breasts jiggled as she bounced on the carpet and she shook her head, making them dance more. As her vision cleared, she saw the group of guys headed her way. She turned to the door once more, saw the guys that she had dated, moaned and turned. Followed by roars of laughter Annie began running down the hall away from the guys who were pursuing her.

She didn’t bother to cover up, and the guys behind her were treated to the sight of her ass jiggling and bouncing as she ran. She was making plenty of noise running and doors opened with both girls and guys looking out and seeing full frontal nudity as she ran down the hall. Her breasts were bouncing and flopping and she was totally humiliated. Unfortunately for her, her nipples had hardened and were standing erect, which made the sight of the naked coed even more enticing to those who were seeing her front. The guys behind her were getting the view of her ass swaying and bouncing behind and the shadowy cleft that hid her anus. All in all it was a very erotic sight to the horny college boys.

They slowed, thinking that she was trapped and that they could enjoy cornering her at the end of the hall. Annie was resourceful though, a good student like she was had to be. As she reached the end of the hall she frantically looked for someplace to hide. Discovering the door to the stairs she pushed it open and slammed it shut behind her. Panting in terror and from exertion she looked for a way to block it shut but there was none. Knowing the guys would soon be right outside the door, she turned and looked at the stairs. Down would lead her back to the lobby and there was no way she was going there. Making her mind up quickly, Annie began to run up the stairs. She prayed that no one would be on them.

“Please god, let me find something to wear or a place to hide until I can get inside my room.”

As she ran up the stairs she checked each door and until she reached the 11th floor the doors opened onto more rooms. On the 11th floor the door led to another staircase which would take Annie to the roof. Without even thinking, Annie took the staircase and ran up. As she slammed into the roof door and through it she was horrified to see that her hotel was lower than the others clustered near it. Windows on three sides were above her; the 4th was the ocean. She moaned once again and crouched down, doing her best to hide her naked body. Her eyes swept across the three buildings that encircled the roof that she was on. Trembling she focused on a large balcony that seemed no further than 20 or 30 feet away. There was a large group of people on it chattering and drinking and Annie slunk away from that side. She tried to use the air conditioner housing to hide behind but it only protected her from one side. The other two buildings were on either side of her. She knew that she could not stay here.

Still panicked, she looked for a way to get off the roof. Annie noticed the top of the fire escape and with a terrified expression she began to creep towards it. Halfway there she heard a whistle and then laughter. She glanced over her shoulder to see the large balcony lined with people. Several of them were pointing at her and laughing. She moaned again and began to move faster, one arm clutched over her breasts and the other hiding her pussy. Blushing scarlet she hurried, bent over, to the fire escape. She took one more glance and was horrified to see at least two people taking pictures of her.

“Oh my god, oh my god.”

Her ass was bare and facing directly toward the balcony. Flushing an even deeper red, Annie reached the fire escape and climbed up and then over the edge of the roof. She knew that in doing this she was even more exposed to the people and the cameras that were on the balcony. She had to turn so she could back down the ladder and moaned as the front of her naked body faced the balcony. She had to use both hands to climb down and because of this her breasts and pubic hair was in plain sight. Frozen for a moment, she glanced up once more and groaned as she saw the cameras still focusing on her.

“Oh god, oh my god.”

She heard the laughter from the balcony as she slipped over the edge of the roof and began to climb down. Now that she was here, she had no idea what she was going to do. Other than going down, her only other choice was to climb back on the roof and there was no way she was going to do that now. The cameras had made that decision for her. The start of the fire escape was a tubular tunnel, open to her back with a ladder close the hotel wall. She climbed down a few feet and stopped, thinking. I can’t go back up, but what am I going to do now? She glanced down and realized that she was on the side of the hotel that her room was on.

Maybe I can get to our balcony, she thought and with that slim hope in her mind, she began to climb further down until she reached the first landing. Annie crept slowly to the opening for the stairway and scurried down to the 9th floor. As she reached each landing she stopped and looked about herself. If she saw anyone looking at her, she would just die. Luckily no one noticed her until she was on the landing at the 7th floor. As she looked around this time, she glanced down to see two television trucks pulling up directly below. She looked at them curiously, until the reporters and cameramen climbed out and the cameras pointed up. Annie looked up, wondering what was going on that they were videoing. Then the realization struck home. She stared down and saw that video cameras were focused on her.

“OH MY GOD!”

Annie curled up into as tight a ball as she could and began to cry. She crouched down and sobbed, knowing that she was being captured for the rest of time naked. She knew that she had to move and she crept across the landing and down one more flight of stairs to the 6th, then the 5th and at last the 4th floor. The cameras were still focused on her and one more television van had joined the first two. Now there were three cameramen focused on her. Each time she glanced down it seemed that more people had joined them and were staring up, pointing towards her. Now that she was on the 4th floor of the hotel, even if it was on the outside she began to think again. Creeping to the end of the fire escape landing she studied the balcony right next to it. Annie knew that she could make it to that balcony, but to do so she was going to have to stand and jump across. She couldn’t see any other way.

Annie glanced down once more and moaned. She was hoping that the story being taped from below would not be used. Even so she could picture herself as one of the main story lines on the national news shows at 6PM. Moaning as she saw in her mind the videotape of her creeping down the fire escape, she imagined her parents or friends seeing her on television. That thought made her tremble even harder. She had to get inside her room! No other thought entered her mind as she took a deep breath, stood, climbed over the railing and jumped for the first balcony. Once again she knew that her full frontal nudity was visible as she stood up and jumped. Her breath whooshed out of her lungs as she hit the railing of the balcony and her ass was now in plain sight. Groaning, she lifted one leg over and moaned as she felt her pussy pull open. Annie quickly rolled over the railing and crouched on the floor of the balcony. Hurriedly she crept along the balcony and glanced down again. The cameras were moving with her and she now saw a van from the local newspaper. Annie was a good girl and very prim and proper but now she couldn’t resist mumbling to herself.

“Don’t they have a murder to go to? Am I the biggest fucking news in Daytona today?”

Annie continued to creep along each balcony, stand and climb over railings and jump to the next very aware of the local news stations and newspapers filming her in all her naked glory. She was so humiliated, but could not think of anything else that she could do now that she had started trying to get to her own balcony. Her breath was coming in little sobs and she was so tired. The only thought in her mind was to get to her balcony and she was praying that the doors to her room would be open. She tried not to look down but couldn’t help doing it. As she reached the 3rd balcony she noticed that the hotel swimming pool was below her. Whimpering softly she saw faces lift and stare at her and then heard the laughter from all those who were at the pool. Her humiliation increased as more people saw her naked. Now she tried to avert her face from the crowd that gathered around the pool, staring up at her, pointing and laughing.

At long last she reached the balcony before hers and with her breath coming in short, heavy pants, she crept across it. Annie did not realize how tired she was. All the physical effort to get this far along with the fear she felt and the humiliation had exhausted her. Her mind still had one goal, to get to her balcony and if nothing else to hide on it as best she could.

She crept across the 5th balcony and with a moan, knowing that so many would see her once more along with the cameras, she climbed over the railing and leaped for her balcony. Her exhausted state left her a little short and she screamed as her hands slid down the railing of her balcony, leaving her hanging by her hands below it. Annie struggled to pull herself up knowing that she had to be making a spectacle of herself. Her legs were kicking and spreading and she whimpered loudly. Her tits jiggled as she struggled along with her ass and her kicks spread her legs wide, showing everything she had to all that were looking. There was nothing she could do to cover up.

“Oh my god, oh my god.”

She couldn’t pull herself up and she began to cry as she felt her grip loosening on the balcony floor. Resigned to her death, thinking that it would be easier on her family, Annie let go, screaming in terror as she fell. I am better off dead she thought to herself.

Suddenly her ass hit something rough and giving and she looked about. She had hit an awning that was covering part of the deck next to the swimming pool. She bounced up and shrieked in terror once more, her legs spreading from the impact. Her body began to slide down the awning once she hit it the second time and her eyes saw the cameras and the crowd. Then she slid off the edge and closed her eyes, seeing her death flash before them. Screaming all the way down, Annie flew through the air, legs open, arms thrust out from her sides, she was totally exposed. With a splash that threw water high into the air Annie hit the deep end of the pool. She sank and then surfaced, coughing and choking, her eyes full of water. She frantically wiped the water from her eyes and fearfully looked about seeing the cameras even closer, filming her still. Guys were jumping into the pool and heading for her, the naked girl. Panicking, she swam for the shallow end, seeing the cameras pacing her. She fought her way through a pack of guys, being felt, pinched and groped all the way. Sobbing, she dashed out of the shallow end and without thinking raced toward the hotel entrance once more, her naked ass bobbing behind her and her breasts bouncing in front of her, water streaming off her body.

Annie was only concerned with speed and made no effort to cover any part of her body. Her only thought was to get away from the guys who now were in hot pursuit and the cameras that had filmed her. She once again dashed through the entrance and ran through the lobby toward the elevators. One of the elevators has an open door. As she reached it and dashed inside, she sobbed as she saw two well-dressed couples standing inside with her. Blushing scarlet she pushed her floor’s button and then crouched down, hiding as much of her body as she could. She could not look at their faces. She was so humiliated again. Her face was focused on the floor away from them, one arm over her tits and a hand cupped over her pussy. She squirmed around until her ass faced them and sobbed piteously. The elevator’s mirrored walls did nothing to help her hide, but only exposed her more. She could hear the murmurs behind her but not the words as the couples spoke quietly. Annie could imagine what they were saying about her.

Annie’s floor came and she leaped up and dashed out without looking to see if anyone was in the hall. Thankfully no one was and she ran as fast as she could, down the hall to her room. She pounded on the door and shortly was rewarded by Andrea opening it. But that was not before John, Bill, Marianne and Rebecca had come out of the Marianne’s room to stare at her and tease her unmercifully, commenting on her naked body and shameless behavior.

Sobbing in humiliation as her door opened she dashed inside and slammed the door behind her. Annie slumped to the floor, crying as Andrea stared in shock at her.

“Annie! What happened to you?”

Annie could only stare into the distance, sobbing and remembering everything that had happened. That night, once she could stop crying, she told Andrea the whole story, getting her to chuckle and finally Annie began to see some of the humor in the entire experience until they watched the 10 o’clock news. On the television screen, tastefully blocked by the stations censors was over two minutes of footage of Annie, the naked coed streaker.

The words of the reporter sounded extremely loud and the images were unbelievably clear. Annie fainted just after shrieking once more.

“OH MY GOD!”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Humiliation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds