• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Hard Day

A Long Hard Day

12

It had been a long, hard day, and Jake just wanted to get home and spend a relaxing night with his beautiful daughter, Olivia. Driving home late from campus, he found himself thinking of her in ways most fathers aren't meant to think of their own daughters. But he couldn't help it. Olivia was sweet, perky and beautiful. And to make his predicament seem even more impossible, she had a lusciously curvy body, with shapely legs, an ass that was tight and round as any porn starlet, and tits that any man would go crazy for. In fact, Jake didn't miss the way people looked at his baby girl's sexy tits when was dressed to show even the slightest hint of their fully rounded beauty.

Olivia had always been a good girl. At least as far as everyone could see on the surface. But Jake had recently begun to sense there was much more going on beneath the surface. He couldn't put his finger on it exactly. There was a certain look in her eye at certain times, like when they both came downstairs to the kitchen looking for coffee and something for breakfast, still only wearing the underwear they'd both slept in. And now, in her early twenties, Olivia had a collection of skimpy, sexy panties that she seemed to be less and less shy about wearing in front of her loving father.

As he drove closer and closer to the home he shared with his precious Olivia, Jake steered the car with one hand and let the other slip between his legs. He fondled the warm, tingling bulge in his pants as he thought back on the special goodbye kiss his beautiful daughter had given him earlier when he was leaving the house to teach his evening classes.

Olivia had only gotten home a little while before from her own teaching job. She'd gone upstairs to take a shower and change, but she hadn't finished dressing by the time Jake was ready to leave. Just as he was ready to go out the door, Olivia rushed downstairs in nothing but a fluffy bath towel she'd wrapped around her juicy, young body after her shower.

"Daddy, Daddy, wait!" she called as she rushed down the stairs and toward the door where Jake was standing.

He tried to keep from letting his jaw drop, but he wasn't sure he'd been able to keep his astonished surprise from showing in his eyes. The bottom corners of the towel flipped and flapped as Olivia hurried over to her daddy, and he felt his throat tighten when he saw the fleeting glimpses of his baby girl's smooth, perky looking pussy mound. Obviously, his daughter kept her pussy fully shaved, and the brief flashes of it would never leave his mind.

Jake had tried to seem composed and normal, pretending he hadn't seen his daughter's sweet little pussy, or noticed the heavy bouncing of her luscious tits, threatening to make the towel fall off and expose everything she was born with.

"Hey, Princess," he called back. "Is everything okay?"

"Not when you sneak out of the house without saying goodbye, it isn't," she pouted.

She was standing so close he could smell her soap and shampoo. He didn't want to move a single inch as long as he lived, but he also felt the need to rush out the door before he got a raging hard on in his pants that his girl would never miss spotting.

"But baby, you were still in the shower. I need to get to campus and didn't want to come in and disturb you."

Olivia gave her father another pout, cocking her hip to the side. "Well I'd much rather have you come into the bathroom and tell me you're going out."

"But Sweetie, you were probably naked and soaking wet."

Olivia giggled, making her tits jiggle under the towel. "Now Daddy, we're living together, so we're going to end up seeing each other naked sometimes. Don't you think it would be better if we just accept that and not make a big deal out of it?"

Jake and Olivia had just moved into the house on a new island, away from where they lived before. Jake and Olivia's mother had separated a year ago, and the girl had almost automatically stepped into many of the roles a man's wife would fill. Jake knew he should encourage Olivia to get out on her own more, but he loved every moment they had together. Also, since Olivia looked more like her Afro-Caribbean mother, no one in their new home took them as father and daughter, for some strange reason, neither of them had tried to correct anyone so far.

Jake sighed and looked into his gorgeous girl's sparkling eyes. "I suppose you're right, Princess. But...you're a very beautiful woman now. I shouldn't be looking at you naked."

"Oh Daddy you can be so old fashioned sometimes," she replied, her pleasure at her father's compliment showing all over her face. Then, with a nervous giggle, she pulled the towel away and exposed her naked body. All Jake could do was stare in awe. His daughter looked amazing naked. Her nipples were hard and swollen, and he could barely take his eyes off them.

"See? It's just my body, Daddy. It's no big deal."

Jake could barely speak, and his cock was beginning to broil with heat.

"Anyway," his naked girl continued. "I just wanted to tell you a proper goodbye and let you know I'll have a nice dinner waiting for you when you come home."

Then she quickly leaned upward and kissed her father on the lips. Jake wanted nothing more than to grab his sexy daughter's naked body and slide his tongue deeply into her mouth. But before he could think straight, Olivia backed away and turned around, bending over to pick up the towel off the floor. Her asshole and pussy flashed her daddy where he stood gazing in astonishment. Then Olivia carried the towel in her hand as she walked naked back toward the stairs, giving her father an extra sway of her hips as she went back upstairs.

Jake had rushed out the door and got into his car. By the time he got to campus, he still hadn't regained his composure. He'd been distracted in class, unable to think of anything but his gorgeous girl's smiling face and perfectly naked, caramel body.

Now, as he was only a few minutes away from their house, Jake's cock had grown rock hard under his groping hand. He forced himself to stop rubbing his bulge, not wanting to go back in the house with a raging hard on that Olivia would surely see. But even though he stopped fondling his cock, he couldn't stop thinking of his baby girl flashing her gorgeous body. By the time he pulled the car up to the house, Jake's dick had only subsided less than halfway.

He wasn't sure how he was going to look at her the same way ever again after she flashed him, but he couldn't spend half the night sitting in his car waiting for the bulge in his pants to go down. He finally got out and went inside. There were sounds coming from the kitchen, and Jake remembered how his sexy Olivia had promised him a nice dinner when he got home.

When he got to the kitchen doorway, the vision before him stopped him in his tracks. He just stood in the doorway and stared as he discovered his luscious daughter working at the kitchen counter wearing nothing but a tiny, frilly white French maid's apron. She wasn't even wearing the sexy maid's uniform, only the apron, and her perky round ass was delectably visible since all there was in the back were the strings that tied the apron around the gorgeous girl's shapely hips.

Jake's dick was instantly pulsing with heat all over again, and when Olivia turned to greet him with her beautiful smile his heart melted. He also couldn't keep from gazing lower at her naked tits. Her areolas were so dark and beautiful, and her nipples were hard and swollen and made him think of sweet, juicy pieces of candy.

"Welcome home, Daddy," Olivia giggled happily. "I told you I was going to have a nice dinner for you tonight."

"Um..." All Jake could do was sputter and stutter for a moment before he could form any real words. "Baby, you're full of surprises."

"I hope you think they're pleasant surprises, Daddy."

"Oh, very pleasant," Jake replied as he was staring directly at his baby girl's full, round tits. "But very naughty, too."

"Awww, Daddy," the girl crooned. "You love me, don't you?"

"More than anything in the world, Princess. I think you know that."

"And I love you back just the same. So nothing between can really be naughty, can it?"

"Actually, it can. It can be very naughty. But..."

"But why don't you just sit down and let your daughter serve you a nice dinner just the way you deserve?"

Before Jake could reply, Olivia reached back and swiftly untied the apron, pulling it away and exposing her perky, pouting little pussy mound. Jake's throat tightened and his cock gave a hard flex in his pants. Gazing at his lusciously naked daughter, he didn't want to ever take his eyes off her. He walked into the kitchen and sat at the table at one of the two place settings Olivia had lain out on the table.

The girl did her best to look casual about setting plates and bowls of food on the table. There were broiled steaks along with baked sweet potatoes and salad, but Jake barely noticed the food. His eyes were on every, graceful move and turn of his beautiful pumpkin's succulent body. Her ass was perfect, and the jiggling sway of her perfect tits had his cock straining at the tightness of his pants in full force.

Once the food was set out, Jake grabbed his devious daughter's wrist and pulled her onto his lap. Her delectable ass came down right onto the big hard bulge of his viciously horny cock, and he knew there was no way she couldn't feel it.

"Oh my God, Daddy," she giggled, wiggling her tight, warm ass against her father's rock solid bulge. "I think you're excited about dinner!"

The moment his naked daughter's ass settled onto his lap, Jake knew everything was about to change forever. He looped his left arm around Olivia's back and placed his right hand on her smooth, warm thigh, stroking her silky skin as he gazed at her beautiful face.

"Princess," he told her, "dinner looks fantastic, but we can always heat it up later. Right now, the only thing I'm interested in eating is my beautiful girl."

On that, Jake kissed his daughter's luscious mouth before she had a chance to reply. He slipped his hand up her thigh until his fingers came into contact with her smooth, warm pussy. Her thighs parted and when he started rubbing her slit, she moaned into his mouth as they kissed deeper and harder.

Their tongues made a wet dance inside the cavern formed by their tightly joined lips. Jake couldn't believe he was kissing his own daughter this way, but it was the hottest, most incredible kiss of his entire life. The fact that his fingers were gradually spreading and wetting her eager pussy at the same time only made his heart pump even harder. He fingered her slit until his finger was soaked and her clit was jutting out as hard as a little beach pebble.

They were still kissing hotly when Jake finally moved his hand upward from Olivia's pussy toward her tits. He cupped one, squeezing and fondling her firm titflesh before moving aside to do the same thing to the other. Within moments, his hand was sliding and groping all over both of her tits, barely able to get enough of the incredible way they felt. He paused to play with her nipples, rolling and squeezing them firmly between his fingers.

Jake was overjoyed to discover his daughter's nipples were incredibly sensitive, and the harder he squeezed them, the harder she rubbed and ground her bare ass against the bulge of his cock. She was so luscious, and her squirming, naked body felt so smooth and succulent, but it was the hot, open mouth tongue kiss that was transporting him the most. His sexy daughter was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, and he never imagined being able to kiss her like a hot, hungry lover.

After a few minutes, Jake let his hand go back down between Olivia's warm, silk-smooth thighs. He could have spent hours at a time fondling her amazingly perfect tits, but he was just as eager to feel her smooth, wet pussy again. As he slid his fingers against his daughter's slit, he found her cuntlips were even wetter and more swollen than before.

Olivia moaned heatedly into her father's open mouth when his fingers started to grind up and down her excited slit, and Jake soon slid two of his long fingers up inside her fuckhole. He slid them deep and curled them, searching for that sweet spot of pleasure inside her while he brought the pad of his thumb to her clit and rubbed circles around the hard, wet nubbin.

The girl moaned so hard it broke their long, deep kiss. With her arm around her father's shoulders, she gazed in stunned surprise at the fingers so deeply embedded in her hot, juicy pussy. Jake was just as amazed by the sight of his fingers sliding in and out of his own daughter's pussy.

The two of them sat that way for quite a while, both gazing down in amazement at Jake's fingers sliding in and out of Olivia's dripping girlhole. Jake was just as entranced by the vision of his daughter's full, gorgeous tits heaving with the deep breathing she couldn't seem to control as he fingerfucked her.

"Daddy...ohhhh Daddy," the girl finally moaned. "I can't believe you're really doing that. Oh fuck it feels so good. Even better than I dreamed."

The idea that his beautiful and outwardly proper Olivia had actually been dreaming of what they were doing right now only made Jake's cock feel even harder. And with his luscious daughter's naked ass squirming in his lap, the tip of his rod was oozing heavy amounts of precum into his boxer briefs.

"You've been dreaming of this, baby? Really? For how long?"

"It feels like forever, Daddy. I've wanted you to love me like this so long it was driving me crazy. I just couldn't take it anymore."

"That's a very naughty, slutty thing to do, baby girl," Jake replied, shoving his finger deep into the girl's wet cunt with a forceful thrust. He could hardly believe he said such things to her, but he couldn't help feeling an extra jolt of heat through his rigid cock when he did. He knew in reality his beautiful daughter was anything but a slut. She was serious about her job and hard working. He was proud of the way she'd accomplished so much, and the fact that she was obviously a very horny girl didn't really mean she was a slut.

Besides, Jake never thought it was a good thing to call a girl even if she did like sex a lot and with a lot of different people. There really was nothing wrong with that. For him, he used it as a sexy, playful word. His pretty baby couldn't have known how much he loved dirty talk and flirting, but she was about to find out. And from the way her hot pussy was juicing all around his fingers, it looked like she liked it just as much.

"Do you think I'm a horny little slut, Daddy?" she finally asked in a breathless voice.

The mere question made Jake's cock twitch against his baby girl's naked ass. "What kind of girl strips naked just to serve dinner to her own father, Princess?"

"A girl who doesn't mind being a slut just for her own daddy?"

Jake smiled and let his fingers sink deep into Olivia's tight, wet fuckhole. "You're Daddy's little whore, baby? This is just for me?"

"I think you know it is, Daddy. There's no one else in the world I'd ever do this for...even if I might think about it sometimes. I love cock, Daddy, but I just want your cock more than anything or anyone else's. I just want to be your girl."

Jake felt so happy at his daughter's words. He'd imagined the very same thing himself at least a thousand times, but never thought it could ever become a reality. But as their desire and passion for each other became hotter and more explosive, he realized they never would have gone much longer without it all coming to the surface sooner or later. Their feelings for each other were just too strong to deny.

"Oh, my beautiful baby," Jake sighed deeply, despite the raging feeling of lust coursing through his entire body. He was overcome with happiness at his beautiful daughter's words. "I love you more than anything in the whole world. And I think you can already tell how much I love you being Daddy's own, personal slut."

Olivia giggled happily and wiggled her ass against her father's huge cock bulge in his pants. "I think you just can't resist me and you need to make me yours completely."

"Mmmm, you're pretty smart, baby girl," Jake replied with a sly grin. "But I think you're already mine. We're just going to make it official."

Olivia started to giggle again, but Jake swiftly pulled his wet fingers out of her pussy and pushed them into her mouth. His girl was surprised, but there was an excited gleam in her eyes as she stared at his face and sucked her own juices off his fingers.

After she finished sucking her own fuck sauce, Jake told his girl to stand up. "Let Daddy see what hot little thing you are," he told her.

With a smile that melted her father's heart, Olivia got off his lap and stood in front of his chair. She was simply glorious, and the most beautiful thing the man had ever seen in his life. He needed her in every way a man ever needed a woman.

"Show Daddy how you like to play with those luscious tits, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied sweetly.

Then she cupped both of her gorgeous melons in her hands and started squeezing and massaging them. She also spent a lot of time twisting and tweezing her hard, excited nipples, and when she did, she couldn't help suppressing her moans and rocking her hips as if she were dancing to some slow, seductive music. Jake couldn't help rubbing his aching cock through his pants.

"Fuck, baby girl, you're the most amazing thing in the world," Jake said. "I just want to sit here and watch you while I stroke my cock, but I want you to be the one to take my clothes off."

"Yes, Daddy, of course," she replied obediently. "Anything you want. I'm your slut now to do as you please."

"Mmmm, good girl. Very good. Now take my clothes off before my cock rips through my pants."

Olivia giggled sweetly as she leaned over and started to undo her father's belt. Jake could see her hands were trembling, but she soon had his pants open, and he lifted his ass off the chair while his daughter pulled them down. The way she gazed at his naked cock for the first time make him throb even harder, but after a moment of staring, she finally remembered what she was supposed to do and pulled his shirt off over his head and arms.

Father and daughter paused and looked at each other with hungry amazement as they gazed at each other's nakedness. Father and daughter naked together for the first time. It wasn't a matter of just being naked, but Jake's cock was huge and hard and throbbing with lust while his gorgeous daughter's pussy was dripping wet. It was a special moment of bonding like neither of them had ever experienced. Jake knew it was only the first of many more to come, and that each one would only bring them closer and closer, not only as a father and daughter, but as man and woman who loved and desired each other.

And then there was the simple fact that Olivia's luscious body was driving her father crazy. He wasn't supposed to be lusting so hard for his own baby girl, but that only made him want her more. How could he ever love a girl as lusciously sexy as she and not want her completely? It just didn't make sense. Any man with half a brain would love a girl like her with all his might, but no one could ever love her with all his heart and soul the way he did. And that was the kind of love she deserved. And she deserved to be fucked hard and deep by a man who loved her just the way he did.

It felt like there was a river of kinky visions flowing through Jake's mind as he gazed lovingly at his naked daughter, but the first impulse he had was to stand up and wrap the gorgeous girl in his arms. His cock pressed up to her warm skin while her full, beautifully succulent tits pressed against his. They looked into each other's eyes, and it was easy to see the girl was just as in awe as the man.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Hard Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds