• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Firewood

The 24th of April is here again...if I had been more organised I would have had five new stories submitted for my fifth anniversary as a writer on Literotica.com!

Well, the dates might be off but at least you get the stories still. Enjoy!

–-

A requested short story. For Miss Jenny – who really likes it rough ;)

–-

Haley walked through the bush, scanning the ground for fallen branches of all shapes and sizes. She and her boyfriend Phil were out camping, and for the first time they had decided to come to Seaside. Seaside was a stretch of coastline that had literally everything – a long beach, obviously, with tall sand dunes and grassy hills ringing the oceanfront, a stretch of cafes and hotels further along the coast, and further inland a deep forest with camping facilities.

Haley had been excited about coming camping for a while now. She and Phil were about to celebrate their first anniversary, and although it wasn't a massive milestone he had agreed to taking her on a holiday. They had begged, borrowed and (in the case of her father's small gas cooker) stolen everything they needed, and set up their tent in a small clearing on the edge of the camping grounds. Children ran past them down to the beach while parents lagged behind, but Haley was more keen for a relaxing evening in front of a campfire.

Ahhh, the romance, she mused. Nothing would be more perfect than a quiet, calm dinner with her partner, followed by a passionate night of gentle lovemaking. Phil was a bit of a softie, and while initially it had surprised her Haley had come to appreciate the time he took to satisfy her in bed, even if he always wanted to go slow.

So here she was, out in the forest, looking for firewood to fuel their romantic campfire. It was well and truly getting dark now and she had collected a lot already, making several trips back to the tent. She was feeling a little tired, so she stopped next to a particularly large tree to rest for a while.

Haley couldn't remember when she first noticed it, but the forest had suddenly gone quiet. No birds, no wind, no leaves rustling or anything. Curious, she moved to look around and was tackled from behind, pinned to the tree as a hand shot across her mouth.

"Scream and you'll have trouble," a hard voice grunted. Haley nodded frantically and felt hands sliding up her front, grasping her breast roughly. She turned her head to look at her attacker.

The man was older, with long black hair and rough features, such as a crooked nose and stubble covering his chin. He wore all black, a jumper and jeans, and his hands were worn and callused from a lifetime of working with them. He looked her up and down with cold, dead eyes and gave her a nasty grin.

"My my, what have we here?" he growled, giving Haley's breast a squeeze. Haley shook her head desperately but the man didn't react, pushing her face first against the tree. His hand gripped her breast while the other reached down and took the back of her pants, tugging on them insistently.

"The belt," he grumbled. "Lose it." Haley complied, her shaking hands pulling the belt off and handing it to him. The man took Haley's hands and bound them in front of her with the belt, lifting her arms up to press against the tree.

"Mmmm, there we go," he growled happily as her jeans fell down over her asscheeks. He rubbed them roughly, his calloused hands grazing her skin. With a harder tug her pants dropped fully to her knees, enough for Haley to spread her legs as her attacker pushed her feet apart.

"Now hold still there," he said to her. Haley wasn't brave enough to reply, she merely dug her heels in and waited. His hand slid back up her body and underneath her small t-shirt, rubbing her breasts before pulling her bra cups down, letting him fiddle with her properly.

"Ooohh, here we are," he murmured, fumbling with something. Haley went to look over her shoulder when she felt the head of a long, thick cock rub between her asscheeks. She wailed quietly and her attacker pushed her cheek against the tree bark.

"Stop that!" he grunted, his cock pressing against her asshole. "I haven't even started yet!" Haley bit her lip and waited as her attacker's cock rubbed down to her folds, slipping into her easily.

"Aaahhhhhh..." Haley's attacker groaned as he sank his cock into her from behind, pushing her against the large tree roughly. He was wider than Haley was used to and she felt way too tight, crying a little as he fully buried himself. The man took no notice and preceded to fuck her, pulling out and slamming himself back in hard.

Haley's attacker was slow at first, his big cock struggling to get past her tight folds, but eventually he built up a rhythm, and as much as Haley wanted it to end her pussy was wet from the interaction. She felt his groin slap her buttcheeks as he fucked her, his own pants low around his ankles in his haste to get inside her. The man's hand fingered her nipple roughly as well, playing with her breasts as he gripped her hips and thrust into her.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff," he laughed. "You like it a bit rough, don't you girlie? A hard fuck in that tight little cunt of yours..." Haley moaned against the tree in protest, but the man simply thrust harder, his hips banging into hers as her body was pushed more and more against the tree. His hand dropped from her breast and yanked her top up, exposing her nipples to the bark of the tree as he slammed her body all the way forward with his motion.

Haley struggled to push back but her attacker was too strong, and his cock too deep. Her belly was scratched by the rough bark of the tree as she got pounded by his massive cock, sliding in and out of her.

"Mmmm, that's it," he murmured. "Push back, fuck my cock you cute little girlie." Haley tried to push but her attacker's body was too heavy, and he pinned her to the tree as his shaft pistoned in and out of her pussy. She felt raw and used, unable to move from the tree, her nails digging into the bark above her head.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you deep and raw," he breathed in her ear. The man pulled out of her, leaving Haley panting and weak at the knees, but she had no time to catch her breath as the man spun her around, pushing her back against the tree and gripping her by the ass. He lifted her up to his waist, her legs squished right up into her chest with her pants stuck around her knees. Haley had time to cry out in discomfort before the man lowered her onto his cock, driving deep inside her at this angle.

"You might wanna hold on," he laughed, starting to fuck her hard. Haley really had no choice, her hands dropping around his neck as he lifted and dropped her on his cock. Her attacker was strong, and he slammed her against the tree with her shirt up, leaving scratches across her back. Haley desperately tried to hold on as the man fucked up into her, her legs bouncing with each hard thrust. The man reached out and grabbed one leg of her pants, pulling it down off her sneakered foot so that her legs could spread wide.

Haley had no control over how hard he fucked her, and as the man pushed her against the tree his hands moved from her asscheeks to the back of her thighs, holding her legs right up underneath her knees. Her feet dangled out at angles and her pussy was ripe and open for him, pounding her hard and fast as her body lifted and sank against him. Haley stifled a groan from exhaustion, losing track of time as her attacker fucked her. His thick shaft of meat slid in and out of her pussy over and over, his hips hammering her hard with every stroke.

Suddenly, the man slowed down and stopped, Haley sitting in his lap, his cock pulsing inside her as he held her up. Haley hung her head as the man caught his breath, whimpering lamely and hoping he would stop. Her pussy felt worn out, like she had been fucked by a horse for an hour straight.

Pushing her backwards against the tree again, Haley's attacker lifted her high and slipped out of her pussy. Haley had never felt so empty in her life, but it wasn't to last. The man grinned at her and, as he lowered her back downwards, the head of his cock pushed against her asshole.

Haley's eyes widened, shaking her head as she looked at her attacker. The man grinned more, licking his lips and letting her sink down. Haley struggled to keep off him, her bottom clenching, but he gradually released her, the full weight of her body causing her to impale herself down onto him, his shaft inching up inside her ass relentlessly.

Haley cried out in pain, the large, thick cock pushing deep into her anus where no cock or finger had ever gone before. She felt like she was being split open, like she could break in half if he went any further.

Haley's attacker grunted with what she assumed was pleasure as he finally took her weight again, his hands gripping her underneath her knees as he lifted and bounced her again, her legs splaying out wide as she lost control of them, her mind focused on the intense sensation coming from her asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck that's even tighter," her attacker groaned. "Don't you force me out now, I'll finish when I'm finished..." he grunted loudly and sped up, Haley's back dragging up and down against the bark of the tree as she was fucked painfully up the ass. Her attacker lifted her away and slammed her back against the tree, making her shut her eyes in pain and cry out. Her head banged against the trunk and she reflexively tightened her anus, giving the attacker a tight raw hole to fuck.

"Ohhh shit girlie! Fuck yeah!" he grunted as he thrust into her faster. Haley had time to grit her teeth before the man pushed all the way up inside her, her back grazing the tree as he came hard in her asshole. His shaft was buried to the hilt in her bottom, her pussy grazing the top of his pelvis as the head of his cock reached a depth nothing and no one had ever reached before.

Haley felt every pump of his shaft as he forced cum inside her, filling her bottom until it leaked out the sides of her anus before pulling out and dropping her to the forest floor. She bounced against the roots and leaves, cum jetting from her hole as she involuntarily squeezed her muscles. She could feel it leaking out of her worn out asshole, gently trickling down her sore red cheeks.

"Come back some time, girlie," her attacker said gruffly, walking around the tree and leaving Haley sitting in a pool of cum, her asscheeks sticky, her hole sore, her back red and scratched and her head spinning.

–-

Haley opened her eyes. She was sitting with her back to the tree, her pants pushed down around her knees, undies all tangled up, her pussy dripping wet and her hands bound loosely before her, but not restraining her wrists at all. Her back was sore, feeling like she had rubbed it up and down the tree repeatedly. Her small t-shirt was hiked up to her chest, her bra cups pulled down to expose her hard nipples on her little breasts to the cool night air and anyone who might see her.

But she was alone. She couldn't see anything or anyone, the only sound coming from the forest as the night life began, crickets creaking and the wind gently blowing the top leaves. She was covered in a damp sweat. She felt itchy and cold and very tired.

Haley stood up and shook her belt off of her wrists, brushing debris off her red bottom before pulling her pants back up and threading her belt around her waist. With one last furtive look around the forest, Haley fixed her bra back in place and made her way back to the campsite at a fast walk, not looking back.

Phil was sitting by the fire, poking it with a stick as he built it up with their wood supply. He looked up and smiled as Haley approached.

"Haley! I was wondering where you were!" He held out his arm and Haley sat down beside him, letting him hold her. "Didn't get lost did you babe?"

"No," Haley murmured, watching the fire. "Not lost." Phil resumed stoking the flames before getting up and grabbing a few bowls of food he had prepared.

"Dinner time!" he said with a smile. Haley accepted her meal and ate it slowly, the warmth of the fire on her bare skin a luxury as the wind kicked up a little.

"Ahhh, that was good," Phil said when he was finished. He put his arm back around Haley and they sat together for a while, bathing in the warmth of the fire.

"You know, after a hot meal like that I could really go for some soft, sweet lovemaking," Phil whispered gently in Haley's ear. "A long session, I'm thinking like an hour, remember the last time we did that? A night like this some cuddles wouldn't go awry either." Phil pulled Haley close, going on about the things he did while they were both out looking for firewood. All the time Haley listened to him dutifully, her mind whirring away, but no matter how interesting Phil was being she couldn't focus.

Looking back out at the forest, Haley couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched...

"You wouldn't believe it, but I found some berries down near the beach. Quite a nice little surprise don't you – Haley? Hey, where are you going babe?"

"Oh, I'll be back soon...I just think we need a little more firewood."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Firewood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds