• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gold Chains Ch. 01

Gold Chains Ch. 01

After he'd finished undressing, the prince walked over to the bed and sat down next to Rania. For a moment his eyes followed the soft curves of her body - she was smaller than him, with dark hair that tumbled in waves down her back. He'd ordered the servants to strip her of her clothes before he'd arrived, and so she lay before him completely naked, except for the exquisite jeweled collar that marked her as his slave.

The prince felt a sudden wave of pity for her. A week ago she'd been the only daughter of the richest duke in Tel'Mek, and betrothed to a king. Now she was alone and completely reliant on his goodwill towards her.

"What? You're not going to talk?" He spoke with a slight smile on his face. Rania said nothing, and so he reached out and touched her thigh, causing her to flinch and shrink back. They looked at each other for a moment. Even in the dim candlelight he could see her whole body was tense with fear.

"Hey. I'm not going to hurt you." The prince spoke softly, and reached out his hand slowly and deliberately, as if she were a scared animal he was trying to calm. He ran his fingers down her arm, and then over one of her breasts, squeezing it gently, but possessively.

For a moment he forgot himself, and grinned at her. "Nice tits."

She laughed at that, and then almost immediately started to cry. He looked alarmed at the sudden outburst of emotion, and moved away slightly. She closed her eyes, trying to pull herself together.

"I'm sorry. Please don't punish me for this." She spoke Aegerian well, but he could hear the slight accent of her native country.

"Don't worry about it." He felt awkward, and sickened by his own behavior - this was no more his choice than hers - but it had to be done. He tried to lean over again, but she laid a hand on his chest, pushing him gently, but firmly away.

"Which one are you?" She asked, her voice still shaky.

"Which what?"

"Which prince? They never even told me. They just..." She took a deep breath, trying to collect herself. "They just brought me here."

"Does it really matter?" He asked bitterly.

"I'd like to know. Before we... before you... you know."

"Marcus. Prince Marcus."

"The spymaster?" They made eye contact for a moment, and then he nodded.

"Oh." He could see the fight leave her body, and she lay back down on the bed. It had been a long time since he'd lain with a woman, and it took all his self-control not to flip her over and fuck her like an animal from behind.

He climbed on top of her, trying not to crush her under his weight. They looked at each other, and then he started to grind against her. She squirmed, trying to escape his touch. He held her down, pinning her with his body weight, and pressed his lips against hers.

She bit him, hard. Marcus stopped, taken completely by surprise. Slowly he felt his lip - his hand came away bloody.

"Fuck me, if you want, but I'm not going to kiss you, or make love to you. I'm not your lover, or your wife." The timid girl that had lain in his bed a few minutes ago had gone, and for the first time he could see how much she hated him.

He leaned forward again and grabbed her throat. It left a bloody mark on the slave collar. "What are you then?" The pain had turned him on, and she could feel his cock pressing against her. "Hmm, Rania?" She couldn't breathe, he was pressing down on her, pinning her to the spot. Then he relaxed his grip, and moved off her.

"Turn over." When she didn't move fast enough he grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him, until she was flat on her stomach. Climbing on top of her, he pushed her head down hard, and started kissing her neck possessively. Her squirming only made him more excited. He bit her ear hard, ignoring her cry of pain.

"If you're not my lover, then I'll take you like a whore."

She said nothing, and tried to brace herself. Without warning he thrust into her. She gasped in pain as he took her virginity, hands clutching at the fur bedsheets.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath. She tried to move away but he pinned her down, thrusting again and again, feeling his orgasm building up. He was close now. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her back. "Oh gods." He grunted. She could feel his breath on her neck. He held her like that for a second, and then she felt the warmth of his seed inside her. Marcus collapsed on top of her, spent.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. Rania could feel him on top of her; smell him on the bedsheets and the pillows and on her skin. She was afraid to move, in case it angered him. Finally, with a sigh, he rolled off her. She lay in the dark, listening to his breathing slow, until finally he fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gold Chains Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds