• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dwight Has the Last Laugh Pt. 02

Dwight Has the Last Laugh Pt. 02

It had been a few months since Seth and Nicole moved into their new apartment. Seth was happy as ever. Work was going well, and he had his unbelievably sexy young trophy wife at home. They had the occasional quarrel, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. He was on top of the world and he relished it.

One day, after eating the breakfast Nicole lovingly made for him, he went to kiss her goodbye to leave for work.

"Okay, babe. I'll see you later. Oh, by the way, I'm having the guys over Sunday for football. Can you pick up beer?" said Seth.

Nicole was caught off guard. "Um, honey, that was the day I was gonna have the girls over. Remember? Can't you guys just go out?" she said.

Seth, being the jerk that he was, held his ground. "I already told them it was good to come here. It'd be too much to change it now. Sorry, baby. Just do your girls day next weekend," he replied. He looked down at his watch. "Oh shit, I'm gonna be late. Bye!" he blurted out before running out the door.

Nicole was left speechless and hurt by Seth's selfishness. She just sat there for a few minutes, getting angrier and angrier at her husband for his inconsideration of her.

Meanwhile, Seth got off the elevator in the lobby and ran into Dwight.

Seth stopped. "Dwight. I have to talk to you," he said angrily.

Dwight turned to face Seth, sweat spots all over his dirty shirt. "What's the problem?" said Dwight.

"I don't have much time to talk," said Seth. "But we've been here a few months now. And what are you doing about these constant leaks in our apartment?!"

Dwight grinned. "I've been working very hard on them. It's an old building," he replied.

Seth shook his head. "That's unacceptable!" he said. "Get off your fat ass and do your job! I mean, come on! The first three weeks we were here it was almost every day! My wife shouldn't have to put up with that!" he raised his voice at Dwight.

Dwight kept his composure. He enjoyed this a lot. "It's been a lot less lately though, hasn't it?" he asked Seth. And just at that moment, Dwight's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the text.

It was sent by the contact: Seth's wife. It read: "hey. got a leak for u to fix ;)" Dwight looked down at this and put a big golden-toothed smile on his face as he looked back up at Seth. "I'll work even harder on it just for you. Okay?" he smugly said to Seth.

Seth just turned to walk away from Dwight. "Just do your damn job!" he shouted back at him as he left the building.

"Uppity, white idiot," Dwight thought to himself.

Dwight stood there chuckling to himself about what he now knew he'd be doing for most of the day. He was right, the "leak" occurrences had been much less since the first three weeks. The calls died down to twice a week, then once, then once every couple of weeks. Dwight didn't mind at all because he loved watching the conflicted Nicole make her tough decisions each time. The prissy girl that kept feeling bad for her naughty actions and promised each time that it would be the last. But the last time never came.

Dwight enjoyed that Nicole had to treat each fuck like the first time. Like something she tried to fight, but eventually gave in to. She believed she was still the confident, sexy, loyal wife. And she believed that each time Dwight fucked her, it was a harmless mistake that would never happen again. Dwight didn't care what she had to do. If a hot ass white bitch like Nicole was gonna let a fat old man like him have his way with her, he'd play whatever game she wanted.

Dwight made his way up to Nicole's apartment. He knocked on the door, panting and sweating. His big belly heaving up and down as he waited. Then the door opened.

There was sexy Nicole. Leaning up against the door frame, wearing only Seth's old college football jersey. It was just short enough that the bottom of her bubbly ass showed beneath it. She wore pigtails in her hair and slowly caressed one leg with the foot of the other.

"Oh, hey Dwight," said Nicole in an innocent voice. She couldn't understand it, but she absolutely loved degrading herself like this.

"Ma'am," Dwight replied.

Nicole bit her lower lip. "Here for the leak? I'm so glad a big, strong man is around during the day to help out," said Nicole in a slightly slutty voice.

Dwight looked left and right quickly, motioning to Nicole to lower her voice.

Nicole smiled back at him. "I guess you better come in then," she said. Then she turned and walked toward the bathroom, wiggling her ass as she moved.

Dwight walked in and closed the door. He then followed Nicole into the cramped bathroom. She stood aside and let him pass to get under the sink in the vanity. He went with the motions, knowing there was no leak.

Nicole sat on the closed toilet seat, watching Dwight get down to look. He let her drive her fantasy.

"You wanna hear what my jerk of a husband did?" she asked him.

Dwight looked at Nicole with a smile. "Of course," he replied.

"He totally ignored my plans with my friends this Sunday to have his stupid football friends over," she whined. "He can be such a rude prick sometimes," she added.

"He sure can be," agreed Dwight.

"He gets me so mad, I'd do anything to get back at him," she hinted.

Dwight coddled the naughty white bitch the entire game. "And you totally have the right to get back at him. You should," he told her.

"But I don't want to hurt him," she whined.

Dwight smiled. "Then you gotta get him back in a way that he won't know about. What he doesn't know won't hurt him," he offered.

They made eye contact during a brief silence. Nicole again bit her lower lip. "I wonder what I should do," she said. Then more silence.

Dwight flashed a flashlight into the vanity under the sink. "You know, I don't see a leak here," he confessed.

Nicole blushed. "Oh no!" she pretended. "I'm so sorry. I wasted your time, Dwight. I feel so bad, I should make it up to you," she said innocently. Inside she hoped Dwight knew what to do.

Dwight stood up, towering over her as she sat. He moved close to her, revealing a bulge in his dirty work pants. He smiled at Nicole as he looked down at her. Her sexy eyes looked back up at him.

Dwight spoke up with a grin. "I'm sure there's a way you can make it up to me and get your husband back at the same time," he said as he moved closer to her. His bulge now inches away from her face.

"Or is Miss Prissy High Class White Girl too ashamed to admit what she really wants?" Dwight dared Nicole.

Nicole looked into Dwight's eyes and felt everything she needed to feel. Inferior, submissive, humiliated, excited, naughty, horny.

"This is the last time," she said with a grin.

Dwight nodded. "Of course. Of course," he sarcastically answered.

Nicole's hand reached up to Dwight's sweaty belly, rubbing it for a moment before moving down to his bulging crotch. She rubbed along it for a moment, then worked up to his pants button. He'd put on weight since he bought the pants so they were tight on him. When Nicole worked the button loose, it popped open. Then she slowly unzipped his pants, spreading the wings of his fly open and feeling immediate heat from his crotch in her face.

Dwight's growing bulge lay trapped beneath his boxer briefs. Nicole immediately grabbed the waistband and pulled it out and down, watching Dwight's thick, veiny dick fall out and smack her in the cheek. She giggled, then took hold of Dwight's pants and ripped them down.

Nicole quickly took Dwight's dick in one hand and pulled him close, aiming it into her open mouth and bobbing down onto it in one motion. She grabbed onto his old ass and pulled him deeper into her mouth as she looked up into his eyes.

Dwight immediately took hold of Nicole's pigtails with each hand and began thrusting his big hard cock into her mouth, seesawing in and out of it as she lapped at it with worship.

A few minutes of good, hard dicksucking went on in the bathroom between the two, before Nicole popped Dwight's dick out of her mouth and began stroking the wet shaft, making squishy sounds with each pump.

Nicole looked up into Dwight's eyes. He returned the gaze as she gently jerked his dick off. They both loved it.

Finally, Dwight surprised Nicole by picking her up off the toilet seat.

"Hey!" she yelped. "What are you doing?" she asked naively.

Dwight turned Nicole around and pushed her up against the vanity, slightly bending her over it and making her look at them both in the mirror as he got behind her. Dwight lifted Seth's jersey up over her round ass, then grabbed his massive cock and teased Nicole's pussy lips by rubbing it on them.

"Dwight, no. We can't go all the way. Only sucking," Nicole whined as she contradicted herself by instinctively wiggling her backside to massage his cockhead with her wet pussy.

"They why didn't you wear any underwear?" Dwight asked.

Nicole turned around and smiled at Dwight. "I forgot," she innocently said before pushing her ass back and forcing Dwight's dick into her pussy.

Dwight matched Nicole's push and rammed his dick into her hard, pushing her up against the mirror. Nicole grabbed the sides of the vanity for stabilization and started looking at them both in the mirror as Dwight began pounding her.

She saw the contradiction between the two of them. Her, the hot, popular cheerleader every girl wanted to be and every guy wanted to fuck; and Dwight, this fat, old, ugly black man smiling his dumb gold-toothed smile at her as he proudly fucked her. She knew he loved that he was getting what so many guys tried and failed to get. And she loved knowing she could've chosen any guy to fuck, and chose Dwight's fat old ass over all those hot white guys.

She began pushing back onto his dick as she panted and watched herself getting nastily fucked from behind by this fat guy. Dwight's tits jiggled as much as Nicole's did with each thrust. His fat, sweaty belly resting on her ass as he fucked her.

Nicole looked herself in the eyes. "I'm a bad girl," she said out loud. "Fuck me harder Dwight," she added. "Fuck me like all those white guys that wanted to never could," she demanded as she moaned and panted with her big black lover. "Fuck Seth's wife!" she screamed.

Dwight looked down at the slutty white bitch he transformed into his cum dumpster. As he thrust into her, he watched her big round ass jiggle with waves.

"Yeah, you white slut. You like giving it up to fat black dick, don't you?" he asked her. "I got a big nut saved up for you. You want it, don't you?" he asked.

Nicole couldn't help herself. "Yes yes yes, please. Fuck me, Dwight. Shoot your load now," she whimpered.

Dwight decided to take control. "Tell your husband he can have his football Sunday. You're going out with friends for a few hours," he told her.

Nicole looked Dwight in the eyes in the mirror as he continued fucking her. He thrust harder and harder into her as she tried to reply. "But...this...was...the...last...time," she whimpered to him with a sense of joy.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Dwight sarcastically replied. He didn't care. He suddenly thrust up hard into Nicole and - without warning - began to shoot a massive load into her while he loudly moaned.

As they bucked against one another, Dwight leaned forward a bit, resting on Nicole who rested on the vanity. Dwight's cock accidentally popped out and continued shooting streams of cum onto Nicole's big ass, her back, her hair, and up over her shoulder onto the mirror. One stream even landed on Seth's toothbrush. They looked each other in the eyes and giggled together as Dwight's dick hosed down Nicole and the mirror.

They both panted and began catching their breath when Nicole did something unexpected. She turned her head and leaned back to kiss Dwight on the lips. "I'll see you on Sunday," she whispered to him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dwight Has the Last Laugh Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds