• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother's Life Ch. 03

Mother's Life Ch. 03

It was now the end of Donna's first week as Tom's new slave, and it was also her first payday. She knew next morning just how much he's willing to give her (it has to be better than what she's making now at least).

Every night for the past week, she's knocked on her master's door around nine-ish, had her hands handcuffed behind her back with a sleeping mask and a strip of Duct tape over her eyes and mouth, then to the bathroom to strip, then to the bedroom for an hour long blowjob followed by an hour long anal-fuck followed by her being snuggled into her master where she would fall asleep and wake up in her own bed in her own pyjamas.

Tonight, when she stepped over his threshold, he motioned for her to kiss him, which she did. She had already agreed to let him to what he wanted with her and had agreed to follow his orders.

"It's payday, Donna." He said. "I'm sure you've been waiting for this. Have you?"

"I have, Master." She replied. She had also agreed to refer him as 'Master' as part of her submission.

Now, the mask went on over her eyes followed by the tape over her mouth.

After securing the handcuffs, he whispered in her ear, "Now, you be good tonight. If you're ever a bad girl, you won't be getting anything. You understand?"

She resented being called a 'girl' because she's a fully matured woman, but she needed the money so she nodded while letting out a low moan.

"Good," he said, "then we can begin."

With that, they were on their way to the bathroom. She could've memorised the way, but with her eyes covered she never actually saw the route he always took her.

After striping in the bathroom, he took the time to rub her breasts and touch her nipples before escorting her to the bedroom. This time, when she was kneeling on the floor, a second pair of handcuffs was attached to her ankles, giving her limited movement to walk with, especially with her black heels.

The tape came off, but before he stuck his dick in there, she asked him, "Do I have permission to swallow your cum, Master?"

"Is that what you want?" He asked her.

"Yes, Master." She replied.

"Remember, be honest." He told her.

"What I want more than anything in the world is your cum." She said. "Your slut only wants to obey you with all her heart." It was the first time she or him had called her 'slut'.

"Permission granted, slut." He told her.

"Thank you, Master." She replied and with that she openly accepted his dick in her mouth as he set the timer for one hour.

When the timer went off, he removed his dick from her mouth then she opened it wide for him to see she had swallowed his cum like she said she would. After she closed it again, the tape went back on.

Picking her up by the armpits, he settled her on the bed, propped up for the anal-fuck. He inserted his dick and after setting the timer, he went slow to start with, then halfway in he began to pick up speed. After an hour, he slowed back down again and eventually stopped. He extracted his dick from her butt and laid her down on the bed, next to-slash-in front of him.

He removed the tape and said "These are beautiful." He started fondling her right breast with his right hand. "Who owns these?"

"You do, Master." she replied. She had submitted her body to him, and everything that went with it. "They belong to you, Master."

"There's a good girl." He told her. That was normally something you'd say to a dog or a child, but she had to take it.

While he fondled her left breast with his left hand, his right slid down her belly and his thumb brushed her pubic hair.

"Lucky we won't be discussing custody of your pussy." He told her. "So you don't need to shave for now."

"I can't wait, Master." She said, now she knew he intended to get his dick into her pussy one day.

After that, she woke up in her own bed, wearing her own pyjamas, as usual. But on the bedside counter were $200. She picked it up and counted and recounted it. This was more money than she had had in her whole life with her current job. She thanked God for everything, in particular her new Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mother's Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds