• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Control, Enkindle

Control, Enkindle

123456...32

Author's Note: After continued feedback I've decided to go back and fix most of the glaring errors in this story. I'm sure I missed a few but hopefully the most obvious ones are gone. There were also a few issues with the formatting that I've hopefully fixed too. This story was originally posted in another category but was later moved, I assume, due to its somewhat harsh moments.

Original Author's Note: This story contains scenes that could be considered rape. It is not a central theme unless you consider mind control in and of itself as such. Anyway, quick heads up, it's a long one. Enjoy!

-o-o-o-o-o-

Chapter One

Hello.

My name is Jason Scovil and this is the story of how I became one of the most wanted men in the world.

It all began back when I was working at Cloveway University of Technology, or CUT as it is often refereed to. I worked as a professor and taught neuroscience, the art of exploring the brain. It was a prestigious position for someone as young as me. Well, relatively young that is. I was barely in my thirties, which drew much ire from my older colleagues who didn't believe I had earned my position.

I paid them little mind though because teaching, while gratifying in and of itself, was not my main reason for working at the university. No what attracted me was the state of the art research equipment that it gave me access to.

In fact, my initial petition had nothing to do with teaching at all and everything to do with furthering my own private experiments and research. They were more than happy to accept me, with the small stipulation of having to teach a class once in a while. As far as I was concerned, they got a pretty good deal out of it.

You see, I was a bit of a prodigy in my earlier days. I published my first paper on the potential effects of artificial neuro enhancement in Alzheimer's patients when I was only twenty one. It was all only hypothetical and contained much guesswork but the foundation was solid. It must have impressed someone because at twenty three I was given a team, funding and a lab to begin conducting my own experiments.

Less than a year later I revealed to the world the culmination of my work in the form of a medicine which I aptly named BA-CEH-3389-C. As you might imagine the name didn't exactly go over well in the public eye, the media instead coining the term 'Angel Drops'.

Corny, I know.

The cause behind the name was an early video of a nurse giving the treatment to a man. The drug is administered through the tear ducts and the effects are almost instantaneous, only taking up to ten minutes to spread to the damaged cells. The man, who was at a very severe stage of Alzheimer's, was completely out of it, mumbling unintelligent gibberish.

Five minutes after administering the drops he went silent. Another five minutes later and almost all at once his eyes seemed to focus and become lucid. Upon seeing the nurse his first words were, "Am I dead? Are you an angel?"

I'm not sure I ever liked the name but after that there was no changing it, not after the video was leaked to the press.

The drug didn't actually cure the disease but did a one time clear of the beta-amyloid proteins that causes the disease. Tests showed that, much like penicillin, the subjects would built up tolerance after repeated use, only at a much more rapid pace. Two, maybe three doses, were enough for the subject to build up complete immunity. It did extend life expectancy significantly though.

After that life became much easier for me, not that I'd had a hard time prior. I had done something that was deemed impossible and was receiving praise both left and right. Offers of virtually limitless funding were coming to me from the most obscure of places.

The money was nice but as far as I was concerned I was already set, the royalty I received from the medicine earning me a small fortune. Although I could have set pretty much whatever price I wanted I made the decision to make it available to as many people as possible. For years I received letters from people being reunited with their loved ones, thanking me and overall calling me a saint, literally in a few.

I suppose it should have been nice but I can honestly say that even back then those letters made me sick. I was no saint and I definitely didn't deserve any praise. If they only knew...

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.

In any case, as far as BA-CEH-3389-C was concerned I was done, finished. There was plenty of potential for improvement but I didn't care. Someone else could do that. I had done what I set out to do and that was make a name for myself. There was other reasons too, but in the grand scheme of things they mattered little.

When I accepted the position at CUT the only thing I had my eyes set on was my next project. My fame allowed me to conduct my research with pretty much no questions asked, which was crucial for the kind of project I had in mind. Had they been aware of what I was working on I would probably have been thrown straight to jail without passing go. If not for the intent then at least for the methods I used. Working at a university meant I had lots of young, able bodied and mostly undamaged test subjects, willing or otherwise.

So you might have gathered that my intentions weren't all pure. A question you might be asking is, how could someone as seemingly good intentioned as me go from being praised a saint to one of the most wanted men in the world?

Well I suppose I could begin when I first tested the new prototype for my latest project. It's as good a place as any to start but as far as I'm concerned it all began way, way earlier.

I've always known that I'm sick. Instead of doing what any sane person would and seek help I embraced it, letting my urges shape and define me. I've regretted much in my life but i have never regretted that. I am who I am and I know what I want. I've always known.

My goal has always been very clear to me but again, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Forgive an old man's ramblings.

Now where was I, ah yes. The first successful test of my latest project, YN-399-NANC-K3. I've been accused of much but never for my amazing prowess at naming things.

-o-o-o-o-o-

It was bright and sunny on campus that day. Students milled around, going this way and that, some hurrying to get to classes while others took it easy, relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. A sense of anticipation hung in the air, filling the students with a seldom seen excitement. That kind of excitement could only mean one thing; summer holiday was coming up in a few weeks.

I, too, felt excited as I crossed the well kept plaza in the middle of campus, on my way to building R-2 where my lab was located. Although my excitement had little to do with summer holiday and more to do with the fact that today was the day. Today would make or break the research I had been working on for the past six years. Today I was going to test it. Not a computer simulation or yet another animal trial, but on a real, living and breathing, human being.

The fact that proper authorization for such a test had not been given or even brought up didn't concern me one bit. Things like that were, in my opinion, only set in place to get in the way of innovation. I couldn't allow a triviality such as the risk of causing someone permanent harm get in the way. Besides, I already knew it would work. Bureaucracy could come later.

Entering the seven digit code on the panel I couldn't help but whistle along to the tune of the keys. The hissing sound of the high security door as it slid open signaled my authorization.

My two assistants, both young graduates who wished to deepen their education by working as TA's for me, were already there. Allie Sutter smiled at me as I entered. She was the younger of the two at twenty two years old. She had a brilliant young mind and an eagerness that rivaled even my own.

"Good morning Mr Scovil," she said and stood up from her position behind her desk, brushing a lock of red hair behind her ear as she did.

"Please Allie, for the nine eleventh time, as long as we're not in the classroom it's Jason," I said, grabbing my white lab coat from a nearby hanger and swinging it over my shoulders.

"Of course," she said, handing me a clipboard and pulling a pencil from her own coat pocket, pointing at something on the board. "The result of the over night sustainability test is much higher than we anticipated," she said, her voice laced with barely restrained excitement.

I looked at where she was pointing and raised my eyebrows. She was right. The batch showed a 91 percent survival rate over twenty four hours in nothing but saline solution. That was well beyond what we had estimated. In a living organism they would be able to last several days.

"That is good news, indeed," I said and gave her a smile.

"Are we really doing a human test today?" she asked, her eyes betraying her eagerness.

I gave her a chuckle. She reminded me so much of myself. "Yes we are. The subject should be here soon," I said, beginning my daily walk through the lab.

She kept pace with me. "I can't believe the FDA gave such swift approval. Everything I've heard says that it usually take months for them to make up their minds," she said.

"Yes, I'm equally amazed," I said, my face straight as I lied.

I've always been good at lying. I don't know if it's because I'm a good actor or if it's because I just don't care about peoples emotions. A little bit of both I guess.

We walked through another door that slid open with a hiss as we approached. One of the walls had a one way mirror set in it. It was an observation room with nothing but a gurney and a single desk filled with various equipment. This was where we conducted the bulk of our experiments.

My other assistant, Matthias McCoy, looked up from a microscope and gave me a nod. The twenty three year old man wasn't as eager as my other assistant but we shared certain other... traits, that made him valuable to me.

"Is that the sample for todays test?" I asked and walked over, putting the clipboard down and leaning over the microscope.

"Yes," Matthias said. "It's prepared and ready. All we need now is the subject."

"Excellent," I said and picked up a syringe. Popping the cap I then used it to suck up the clear liquid in the petri dish. "And the device?"

"Prototype six is prepped," Allie said and fished something out of her coat pocket. It was another petri dish, this one with its lid on. Inside was what looked like a strip of curved metal, clattering back and forth as she held it up. I knew better though. That wasn't any ordinary piece of metal. No, definitely not.

"Great," I said and took it. "I think I heard someone knocking. It must be the test subject. Matt, can you go and let them in?" I gave him a look as i said it and he returned it, nodding, the barest hint of a smile on his lips.

Allie turned to look after him, a slight confused expression on her face. "Huh, I didn't hear anyone knock," she said.

"Really," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder, drawing her attention to me. Her dark, almost black eyes stared into mine.

I don't know what gave it away. Perhaps it was the low effort acting on Matt's and my own part or perhaps she saw something in my eyes, something deeper. A truer, more honest part of me. In any case, her eyes went wide as saucers just a brief moment before Matt grabbed her arms from behind and I slipped the syringe, still grasped in my hand, into her neck, pushing the liquid into her bloodstream.

"Wha-" she began to shout but I placed a finger over her lips to silence her.

"Shhh. It's okay," I said in a soothing manner, pushing a lose strand of her red hair behind her ear.

She stared from the syringe in my hand to my eyes and then back again, confusion and sudden fear written all over her face. "What the... what are you doing?" she asked, her struggling already growing weaker by the second.

I gave her a warm smile. She really did mean a lot to me. "It's simple really. The FDA didn't give any approval. Heck, I didn't even apply for one. If they knew about this I'd be shut down faster than you can count to ten. I still need someone to test on though," I said, helping Matt to hold her up as her body became too weak to stand on its own.

A look of shocked sadness came over her, my betrayal of her trust evident in her eyes. "Why...?" she let out, strangled and weak as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Because we're changing the world today," I whispered, my mouth close to her ear.

The substance worked fast, way faster than any currently known sedative. With the two of us it was easy to maneuver her over to the gurney and gently lay her down. As soon as she became vertical she could no longer fight against whatever force that tried to sedate her. She was fast asleep before we were finished moving her.

I gave her hair a gentle brush, noting how peaceful her face looked, the previous storm of emotions all but gone, the slightest bit of frown being the only visible cue remaining.

I looked up at Matt who mirrored my emotionless expression and gave him a nod.

"Let's begin," I said and cracked my knuckles.

"With pleasure," he said, his emotionless mask melting into a grin as he began removing Allie's lab coat.

Meanwhile I went over to the desk and picked up the petri dish containing the metal strip. Using a pair of tweezers I removed the piece and held it up to the light, turning it over to inspect it. The front of the device was a shiny blank white while the backside was a matte black. The backside also had two small holes with tiny glimmering spikes, protruding about a millimeter. Overall the curved device was about one and a half inch long.

Everything seemed to be as it should. Excellent.

Turning towards the gurney I observed as Matt finished restraining Allie's wrists and feet to the leather straps. He had only removed her lab coat and shoes, leaving her in jeans and a white short-sleeved blouse. Once finished he gave me a nod and stepped back, hands folded behind his back. We had gone over the procedure several times in minute detail so there was no need for words.

I walked over to the side of her head, careful not to drop the tweezers still holding the device. I gently brushed some of her hair to the side, exposing the skin behind her left ear. With a steady hand I placed the device along the curve behind her ear, holding it in place with my thumb. Counting to three in my mind I gave the device a hard push. It clicked and I knew that the two spikes on the backside had extended and pierced into her skin, one of them going a bit further into her skull.

For a moment I just stared at it, marveling at how easy it was. There wasn't even a single drop of blood. She might feel a little sore but other than that so far the device worked just as designed. Time to see if its other functions worked just as well.

I gave Matt a nod and he went over to one of the computers on the desk, immediately beginning to tap away on the keyboard.

"Connected," he said. "Receiving feed."

"Proceed," I said, turning my attention back to Allie's face.

"Waking her up in... three... two... one..." he said.

Her eyes fluttered, squinting in the bright light coming from the overhead spotlights. She gave a moan as she turned her head a little. The chains on the leather strap rattled when she tried to move her hand, presumably to feel why she was sore behind her ear.

"Wha..." she began when she noticed that she was restrained. Her eyes shot open when she saw me, her memory coming rushing back.

"What did you do?" she asked, voice low, unbelieving. "Let me go," she continued, a bit louder and began pulling against her restraints.

I held up a finger. "Hold that thought," I said. She stared at me but kept pulling on the restraints. "Matt?"

Mentioning his name made her turn her head towards him. "Why are you doing this? Let me go!" she yelled.

"Experiment one, stage one, engaging in three..." he said, rapid tapping on the keyboard.

"No! Let me-" she began but was cut off when her eyes rolled back into her head. A violent jerk surged through her body before it went completely slack. Her eyes were still moving though, searching frantically back and forth.

I took a penlight from my coat and shone it into those black orbs.

"Subject seem responsive but unable to move," I said. Taking out a needle from my pocket I pricked her hand, pushing the needle a good half inch into her flesh. Her eyes went wide as tears began pooling at the edges.

"As predicted the subject retains sensory input," I said, removing the needle and placing a band aid over the small drop of blood it caused.

I went down to her feet, her eyes moving to track me as best as she could. I pulled one of her white socks off and raked the needle on the underside of the foot. The response jerk was immediate.

"Subject retains reflexive movement but is otherwise unable to move," I said and walked back to where she could see me.

I picked up a stack of pictures from the desk and held them up. "Now Allie, I'm going to show you a series of pictures. You don't have to do anything," I said and chuckled a little because of the irony.

The first picture was of a cat playing with a ball of yarn. I held it up so she couldn't avoid seeing it.

"Test inconclusive. Subject is too agitated," Matt said, looking at the computer monitor.

I sighed but nodded. "Look Allie, this is happening whether you want it or not. You might as well realize that and help us get some data out of it," I said, leaning in over her face.

Her eyes were still erratically jumping back and forth. I looked to Matt who just shook his head.

"Well okay. Skipping forward then. Activate Experiment two, stage one," I said and Matt began tapping again.

Right away her eyes slowed down until they stared dully into space. I held up a finger and moved it back and forth. She tracked it.

"Subject seems considerably calmer but still retains consciousness," I said. "Good, lets try this again."

Again I held up the picture and looked at Matt. This time he nodded. I held each picture up for about ten seconds before switching to the next.

"Emotional response test successful," Matt said.

"Okay. Good. Move back to experiment one, stage two," I said. He tapped a few times then gave me a nod.

"You can move and speak now Allie," I said but there was no immediate response from the girl. I looked at Matt who only gave me a shrug.

"Allie?" i asked, snapping a finger in front of her face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she said, her voice dull and monotone.

"Good, can you move your toes and fingers for me?" I asked, ignoring her question. She sighed but did as I asked.

"Ready to record response for stage three?" I asked, looking at Matt who gave me a thumbs up.

Rearing my hand back I gave her a hard slap across the cheek, her head snapping to the side from the force.

"Hey! What the hell!" she yelled, her energy levels rising rapidly. A red mark began forming on her cheek and it looked like it might bruise.

"Response within expected parameters," Matt said. "Commencing experiment two, stage two."

123456...32
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Control, Enkindle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds