• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • First Efforts

First Efforts

12

"So, how do I look?"

A few seconds ago, I was sitting on a hotel bed, wearing a buttoned-up shirt with a tie loosely wrapped around my neck. But then Jennifer Lawrence stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a tight pink dress that hugged her incredible curves and pushed up her boobs, giving the complete package of wonderful cleavage, shapely hips and seemingly never-ending legs. Fuck, the dress was tight. So tight that I nearly came in my pants there and then.

She did a little spin. "So?"

I was speechless. "I... there are no words, Jen." I paused. "You look perfect."

"Don't go pulling that card, slick," she laughed.

"It's true! You look fucking amazing!"

Though she would've usually kept denying my claims of perfection, she admitted defeated and smiled thankfully. We hadn't been dating long, but it seems she'd gotten used to my constant compliments.

Jennifer walked around the room in her shiny silver heels, and I'll be honest, I just gawked. This woman, this gorgeous, talented, funny woman was gladly accompanying me to a fancy party, and would be the highlight of the entire evening. I mean, she always looked good, even in her pyjamas — but this was a once-in-a-lifetime, knockout outfit.

Her hips swung from side to side, her tits jiggled, that glorious ass of hers pushed against the pink fabric; time seemed to go in slow motion as she walked from one side of the room to the other.

Leaning against the window, Jennifer turned and saw my unabashed starring. "Aw, come on, really?" she said.

"I'm serious, Jen."

"Dude, if you stare at me for the next five hours, things are just gonna get weird."

"Oh, don't worry," I said, before boldly adding, "I plan on doing a lot more than just staring..."

"We'll see how that goes, Clark. We have to get through the party first." She was trying to be her professional self, but there were glimmers of excitement in her speech...

We were attending a Vanity Fair party that evening, bound to be filled to the brim with famous personalities and Hollywood hotshots. There'd be some amazing people there, sure, but I would not, could not, stop thinking about Jen.

The two of us were on route to meet Jennifer's publicist, who was waiting in the hotel lobby. As we strode out of our room and down the hall, I made sure to admire every inch of her body while we were still alone. Jen caught me staring, so she tried to imitate me by watching my suit crease and pants tighten. We arrived at the elevator and, once inside, I went in for a hasty, passionate kiss, locking lips with my girlfriend for as long as I could.

"You look so fucking incredible in that dress," I whispered, breaking the kiss. "I couldn't believe you could ever get more beautiful, and yet..."

She moaned quietly. "As much as I'd love to right now... it'll have to wait."

"Yeah," I sighed, accepting defeat.

She looked at me. "You do look good in that suit, though..."

We smiled at each other, but upon hearing the elevator ding, we put on our serious faces and waited for the door to open. Jennifer's publicist met us with the white beam of her teeth and a hug, and led us to our ride to the party.

Flash forward three hours later. The evening was going smoothly. Jennifer was mingling effortlessly, introducing me to a range of famous faces and interesting people. But even as we were conversing with iconic actors and giant success stories, I could rarely take my eyes off Jen. She and I cared a great deal for each other, and standing next to her in that dress whilst talking with Hollywood heavyweights, I knew I was lucky to have her.

As Jen and I walked down the floor, my girlfriend caught eye of someone across the bar. A woman, decades older than either of us, accompanied by two security guards.

"Is that Miss Jennifer?" the woman called.

"So nice to see you!" Jennifer exclaimed, running to shake the woman's hand.

Jen turned to face me as I caught up. "Clark, this is Rachel Richardson. She's one of the major donors for the party. Rachel, this is my boyfriend, Clark."

Rachel extended her hand to me. "Good to meet you."

A waiter passed with a tray of champaign, and Jen quickly grabbed glasses to pass around. Rachel shared stories of her long history with LA, offering fresh anecdotes about a town I'd lived in my whole life. It wasn't until 15 minutes into the conversation that she asked any questions of us.

"So yes, you could say my job is very varied. What is that you do, Clark?" she quizzed.

"I work for the LA Times."

"Another reporter! Just what America needs," she laughed, and Jennifer along with her. I chuckled a little, hoping it was just a tease.

"In all seriousness, I have great respect for journalists," Rachel continued. "The good ones, at least."

"Well, I aim to be one of the good ones," I replied.

"Excellent. Well, it was nice to meet you, Clark." Rachel turned to my girlfriend. "Jennifer, always a pleasure. I'll leave you both to it."

We stood there alone, and we became perfectly happy just being together. Despite the waves of prominent people around us, we were only interested in each other.

Let me tell you about our relationship. It's no secret that Jennifer's a talkative girl. For years, she'd been a bit of an outsider, so she developed a personality all of her own, and while it's not for everyone, she's found charming and unique by the Hollywood community. Sometimes she wanted to impress people, and other times, she just cut loose and went as crazy as possible. But, interestingly, she rarely felt the need to go to either extremes with me. Whenever we would talk, or spend time together, she'd be candid and honest, but there was never a perceived act she was putting on. She was just herself — smart, sweet, funny, and a little weird. And I was kind of love with that.

But holy shit, in this moment, at this party, was I horny. A quick kiss in the middle of the building wasn't gonna cut it. I craved Jen's body; every single inch of it.

"I need to talk to you," I told her.

"Like, talk talk?"

"Yes. Real bad."

We stepped into a darkened walkway in a quiet corner of the party.

"I'm going nuts," I admitted.

"I know, me too." She bit her bottom lip.

"Is there anywhere we can go, just for a minute? Just to let some of it out."

Jen looked from side to side quickly. "Okay, yeah. But we can't get too carried away."

My heart fluttered as she took my hand and lead me down the hall; we walked briskly into the darkness. The click-clack of Jennifer's heels bounced off the walls, my footsteps following softly.

Watching her stride towards what appeared to be a bathroom — her hips swaying, her amazing backside tightly encased in that pink dress — I could feel my pants tightening. She looked back at me and smiled, to which I returned the favour.

We snuck into the bathroom quickly; it was empty, thankfully, though likely not for long. Still, we planned to make the most of it. The two of us launched into a quick, sloppy kiss, our tongues clashing in each other's mouths. I put my hands against her chest, feeling her breasts undulate through the fabric. Jennifer moaned as my hand slithered down her body, until I reached the hem of her dress.

"Hey, I can't let you feel me if I don't get to feel you," she said, her hand cupping my crotch. "We won't go inside just yet. Just touch me on the outside.

My throat tightened. "I'm happy to touch you any way you like, Jen."

She kissed me deeply again and started to fondle my dick through pants, causing me to groan. Considering that we couldn't be too loud, I tried with all my might to be quiet, though that was made nearly impossible with such a stunning actress feeling me up.

While Jennifer used her hand, I began to use mine, sliding some fingers under her dress and finding her panties. They were a little wet, and Jen fluttered as my hand made contact with her own crotch. As I rubbed her pussy through the fabric, she gripped my cock harder, making us both moan quietly.

"I can't believe this," she whispered. "I've never done even this before!"

"What, fool around with a guy at a big Hollywood party?"

"Uh huh... it feels pretty naughty," she said, with a smile.

As I pushed my fingers deeper into the fabric and continued the kiss, Jennifer shuddered, her hand falling from my dick. I didn't mind, though, as I was happy to explore more of her body. My lips trailed across her chin, then around to her ear. When my mouth slipped below her ear, my fingers got a little curious, and almost peeked into her panties before I heard my girlfriend speak up.

"Clark... we should stop..." she said as I sucked on her neck. "We'll have plenty of time for this later tonight, I promise..."

I released my mouth's grip on her neck and gazed at her. "Alright, you're the boss..."

After washing our hands in the sink, we left the bathroom, my erection deflating in minor defeat. We survived the remainder of the party, just. Jennifer used her usual excuse of being tired at 10pm to get us back to the hotel; for this, I was eternally grateful. Unfortunately, there was still work to be done, as others joined us in our room. First it was a producer friend of Jen's, who had a glass or two of champaign, and then Jen's publicist entered. I was growing increasingly impatient, and I paced around the room as the publicist briefed my girlfriend on the following day. Finally, we were left in peace.

Sighing, I undid my tie and tossed it aside, while Jen dropped her stunning silver heels to the floor. Noticing my unease, she walked towards me, her gorgeous face catching my eyes instantly.

"Tonight was lovely, Clark," she said. "Did you have a good time?"

"I did... but honestly, it was impossible to think about anything but you."

She chuckled. "I know... you've been horny for days, especially when you saw me in this dress—"

"It's a fucking good dress."

"—and truth be told, I've been feeling the same way."

"What, filled with so much desire you just want to burst?"

"Yeah." Jennifer said simply. "Something like that."

"Well..." I replied, slipping off my jacket, "could you put a man out of his misery?"

"Only if you help me with this goddamn zipper."

She turned her back to me and moved her hair away from her neck, and I reached out and gently unzipped the dress. Her back was slightly exposed, as was the clasp of a bra.

"Thank you," Jennifer said.

"Pleasure."

She slowly walked back around to face me, and I don't know how the fuck she did it, but she peeled that dress from her body and let it drop to the floor. I tried to keep my composure, I honestly did, but... I just couldn't. My eyes drank in Jen's unbelievable figure, watching her breasts, covered by a soft white bra, rise and fall slowly as she breathed. I nearly went crazy seeing her lightly tug on her matching pair of soft white pair of panties. I gazed at her toned thighs and legs; I admired her shapely hips; I trailed my eyes around every curves of her body.

Look, I'll say it: I was drooling. I was in complete disbelief at just how incredible one girl could look, and in even further disbelief that she was getting naked to have sex with me. We'd only made out a few times, but we'd obviously be about to go a lot further than that. The sexual tension had been unbearable all night, and now I finally was given the chance to properly fuck the woman of my dreams.

I hastily went to unbutton my shirt, but she stopped me with a hand on my chest. I swear, I almost had a heart attack.

"Don't rush," she breathed, her lips hanging open and barely moving. "We have all night. That's forever."

We were now face-to-face, her nearly naked body inches from mine, and I just couldn't wait. Holding Jennifer's face in my hands, I pressed our mouths together and kissed her.

"I'm sorry, Jen, but I can't take it anymore," I admitted. "I need you, desperately."

"Alright then, slick..." she smiled, leaning in to meet my lips.

The kiss became more passionate as Jen put her arms around my back, and we stumbled backwards until we fell onto the bed. We laughed, initially at our own clumsiness, and then, for feeling kinda sexy. Jennifer wriggled to be comfortably be on top of me, and once she brushed her hair from the right side of her face, she leaned in and resumed. We made out, hot lips colliding and tongues gently swirling; as it became more natural, I became more confident. I trailed my hands down Jennifer's spectacular body, making note of her smooth skin and delicious curves, both in abundance. When I reached her beautiful bare thighs, I heard her moan into my mouth; I then went further back and put her soft, round ass in my hands. I didn't squeeze, I merely felt it — felt her lovely, warm backside for the very first time.

"Yeah..." she sighed, as our bodies melted together. She pressed her lips into mine, harder than before, surprising me so much that I squeezed her ass hard. I toyed with her butt, slapping it very lightly as I gripped it, which made Jennifer moan even more.

I trailed my hands from her divine ass cheeks up her writhing back, reaching the clasp of her bra. My struggle to unhook it made us both laugh, though I did eventually figure it out. I felt the clasp click, so Jennifer brought her hands up to the straps. And just like that, her bra was no longer covering her chest — it was tossed onto the sheets, leaving her boobs totally exposed to me for the first time. They were as well-sized as I had hoped, beautifully proportioned with delicious-looking bud nipples and juicy areolas.

"Happy?" Jennifer quizzed.

"Very."

My hands wavered in front of her chest, in awe of the reveal of her truly wonderful tits. Gently, I placed my hands on their respective breast, groaning at the softness. I looked up to see Jen's heart-melting smile, and hoped she was enjoying my attempts to feel her up. But then she moved her torso forward, which I took as a cue to do more than just feel. My head went straight to the left boob, taking a good, long look at it, before planting a kiss on her hard nipple. A soft sound escaped her glossy lips as I switched to the right, kissing her nipple, and then I decided to up the ante.

I tasted her beautiful, milky flesh, gently pushing her right tit into my mouth. She moaned as I placed her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, tweaking it as I sucked on the other breast. They felt good, so damn good, and I was lost in the mesmerising rhythm of her delicious, tear-drop shaped tits.

As I continued pleasuring her chest, Jen began to move her hips, grinding her cloth-covered pussy down onto my crotch. I groaned with a mouthful of tit, and thrust my own hips a little as my girlfriend panted softly. I placed my hand against her right thigh whilst lapping at her left breast, still thrusting even as Jennifer started to slow her hip movements.

Jennifer shuffled herself slightly backwards, regretfully pulling my mouth away from her chest, though my hands remained resting on her thighs. She leaned in to kiss me, an offer I happily accepted, and then she slid herself from my body completely. The Hollywood megastar spun around, allowing me to glimpse her bare back and her butt, still covered by those incredible white panties. As I stared right at her mesmerising behind, she must've looked back at me, as she was laughing happily.

"You wanna see that ass?" she teased, slipping her thumbs between the fabric around her waist.

"Yeah..." I murmured.

Taking hold of those tantalising panties, Jennifer wriggled her backside and slid the underwear down, revealing her beautiful bare butt to my hungry eyes. She gently moved her hips in a circular motion, allowing me to drink in the sight of her full, round ass cheeks in all their glory. Unfortunately, the sight didn't last long, as she briskly pulled her underwear back up and, torturously, covered herself up.

"Hey!" I whined.

"There'll be more of that eventually, trust me," she grinned.

I laughed as she turned her body back to face mine. "You're the worst."

"I know, I just suck."

Jen bounced onto the bed and slowly spread her legs, whilst bringing her upper body down to the sheets. She moaned as I crawled towards her, lowering myself into her body. My face ended up in her crotch, the only area I had yet to explore, so I sweetly looked up at Jen for permission.

"Go on," she breathed. "Take them off."

As I gently took hold of her underwear with both hands, Jennifer raised her lower half, allowing me to be able to easily wriggle them off. Taking a deep breath, I began to pull those amazing white panties down to reveal her slick, bare pussy. She was absolutely drenched, and after reaffirming to myself that I wasn't dreaming, I slid her underwear down her smooth legs.

"Mother of fuck," I let out.

"Please, Clark," she moaned, staring into my eyes, "taste me."

I brought my face towards her glistening clit and placed my lips against her pussy, causing the Hollywood actress to groan. I put my hand against her thigh and began lapping at her cunt, and man, did she taste good. I had never eaten a pussy as beautiful and utterly delicious as this, so I made sure we would enjoy it equally.

"Yeah," she said softly. "Eat that fucking pussy."

My tongue moved quickly, pleasuring Jen with small but effective prods into her snatch. Amazing noises escaped from her mouth; I briefly saw her run a hand through her hair, while bringing her other hand down to her chest. Jennifer then palmed at her tits; gently at first, but as her groans got louder, she began to squeeze her boobs. While I ate her out, Jennifer was kneading her delicious breasts with both hands, her hard bud nipples poking out between her fingers.

I began to broaden my tongue strokes, running sharp licks up and down her clit. I would alternate between rubbing my mouth against her crotch and sticking my tongue deep inside her; I listened to the noises that Jennifer was making to determine which she was enjoying more at that moment.

As my tongue slowed, my hand, now rubbing her thigh, itched closer to my face. I brought my index and middle fingers to my mouth, sucking them as I listened to Jen's sporadic breathing. Popping the sticky digits from between my lips, I slowly brought them to her sizzling core, hovering my fingers above it. I couldn't bare to keep teasing her, so I pressed them against her clit and started to rub, gently swirling my fingers in a circular motion.

"Oh, yes," she groaned. "More, Clark, give me more."

Granting her wish, I rubbed her clit harder and faster, pressing my fingers into her. The noises escaping my girlfriend encouraged me to slip the digits right into her dripping pussy, and Jennifer let out a loud "fuck!" as I did so. As I fingered her divine pussy I watched her writhe around, moving her hips and grimacing, in what I hoped was pleasure.

"That okay?" I asked.

"It's more than okay," she confirmed quietly, gritting her teeth as I fucked her with my fingers. "Fuck, Clark, that's so good."

I slid my fingers from her heated cunt, making her grunt in disappointment, but she watched as I slipped them between my lips, tasting her divine juices. I saw her whimper as I sucked my fingers, so I put her out of her misery and pushed the fingers back inside her, making her tilt her head back and moan heartily. Once more, I trailed my eyes around her body, eyeing her neck, her gorgeous heaving tits, her toned legs spread nice and wide, and, of course, her lovely, wet pussy. The sight was making my cock throb so hard, and it was even worse thanks to the fact it had remained tightly within my pants the entire time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • First Efforts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds