• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adrian's Conquest

Adrian's Conquest

She knew she shouldn't be here. She'd made this mistake before, time and time again with this man, but there was no stopping it. He had an unexplainable control over her, even now when she could call herself happy, one that wasn't likely to break any time soon.

"What are you thinking?" He broke her train of thought.

She smiled, shaking her head and moved closer to him. She placed a hand on his chest and he grabbed her wrist.

"What do you think you're doing? Go upstairs, I'll be up in a minute."

She wandered off, trailing her fingers over the wall as she climbed the stairs to the second floor. Reaching the top, she came across her first problem - his room or guest room.

Well why not his room? It was after all his room, she never let him do anything in there worth doing anyway! She stopped this thought dead, biting her lip in the process. God what's wrong with me, why do I always end up hurting people I don't even know? No, I can't do this again. This needs to stop.

She turned on her heels and started to make her way back down the stairs, only to have her way blocked about half way down.

"Where you going?" He asked her, eyes questioning her along with his words.

"I just don't think I should do this, it's not like this will ever lead to anything, we don't feel that way about each other", she told him, staring at her feet.

He took a step towards her and ran his fingers through her hair, slowly turning her around to face away from himself. He leaned in closer to her and his mouth found her neck, kissing his way up to her ear, where he stopped.

"Who said you had a choice?"

She started, tried to turn abruptly but found she couldn't. He'd pinned her to his body and before she could make any further protest everything went black.

When she awoke it was dark out. All her clothes, besides her underwear, had been removed and she was laying on the floor in the bedroom, that had caused her to doubt her decision to come here only a while ago. The carpet was soft under her body, but there was something digging into her neck that was making it hard to relax completely. She reached up to investigate and found a leather strap fastened around her neck and locked with a small padlock, the cause of her discomfort. That's when she remembered why she was here...

Fuck! What the hell is he up to? I know we've talked about rough and non-consenting sex before but I never thought he'd go this far! I just meant a bit of role playing, something innocent and fun!

She scrambled up and ran to the door. Locked. Fuck!

"Hello my little fuck toy. Nice nap?" She turned to find her imprisoner laying on the bed.

"Adrian, what are you doing? I changed my mind okay? I'm just going to go home and we'll forget about this."

"Nah, I have other plans. And you're not going to ruin them."

"Don't forget that you have more to lose than me. I'll tell her I swear if you don't let me go."

"Something tells me that's not going to happen either. See while you were unconscious I took the liberty of taking some rather nice pictures of you, in what can only be described as compromising positions. So you say anything and I send these to everyone I know and you know. Got it? I don't like people who second guess themselves. You made your decision when you agreed to come here."

He watched her mull over her choices, before she lowered her head and nodded once.

"Perfect! So I think we'll start with a little reward for me. On all fours whore and crawl on over here."

She sank to the floor and slowly dragged herself across the distance that separated them. Once there, he took his time feeling her arse and tits and pulling her chin from side to side to see how'd she react. He stood up and she could see he was hard underneath the layers of clothing.

"Take 'em off", he told her, nodding towards his jeans. While she got to work he stroked her hair and made sure to get a good fistful wrapped around his hand.

"Now suck." She did as she was told, starting off at the tip and working her way down until she had about three quarters of his cock in her mouth.

"You can do better than that", he said, pushing her head towards his crotch and holding her there, while she spluttered and tried to adjust. And then just to make things worse he begun to thrust, small at first, but getting harder and more determined with every thrust. His dick hit the back of her throat every few seconds and she began to gag on it and lose oxygen. At the last second he pulled out.

"Look at me." She obeyed. "Relax."

This time he lowered his cock down her throat slowly until it was in to the hilt and she found she could still breath. Just please don't start thrusting again!

"Now lick my balls." She tried, but couldn't extend her tongue as far as it needed to go.

Getting frustrated, Adrian yanked her head away from himself and dragged her to the end of the bed, which he bent her over and pushed her head into the mattress.

"What good are you to me if you can't even complete simple tasks?!" He disciplined, as he brought his hand down onto the right side of her arse.

"I'm sorry!" Her apology sounded muffled into the mattress. For a second he stopped, after having spanked her for a second time. His hand lingered and then slowly wandered up towards her head. She breathed slowly, scared now, anticipating the worst. Next thing she knew she'd been pulled up from her position on the bed, her head now level with Adrian's chin.

"Sorry what?" The expression on her face was one of confusion.

What does he want. I don't know what he wants! She realised a second too late. It only took him a second to slap her round the face for her ignorance and for her to land face down on the floor.

The sight of her so helpless and weak was too much for Adrian now. He kneeled down over her body, slipped his hands under her hips and lifted. It didn't take long for her underwear to be pushed down her thighs and for him to push himself deep into her. He groaned with satisfaction and unbelievably he didn't hear her protest.

"I knew you wanted this really. You're going to rub your clit now. I need to feel you cum round my cock."

She hesitated for a second, but didn't dare disobey for long. He was by no means gentle, but her cunt soon became accustomed to it's intruder and she found it even felt quite good. The relentless pounding from behind continued. As she was just getting into the rhythm, he once again brought his hand down hard on her arse.

"Tell me how much you love this slut". She grimaced. Don't make me say it. Please.

"That was an order!"

"I love it sir, please don't stop." She was shocked at how easily the words tumbled out of her mouth.

She felt the emptiness when he pulled out of her and ordered her to move over to the edge of the bed, where he sat on the edge. He stared at her a second and then without any warning the palm of his hand impacted with her cheek once more.

"What are you?"

"A whore."

"Show me." She lowered her face to his crotch and this time quickly took the entirety of his length into her mouth. Once she reached the base she held the position and tried making her throat contract around his dick. Please cum soon.

"Don't think you're going to make me cum that quickly! Climb on top of me."

She did so without hesitation and slowly began bouncing up and down on his cock. He watched her intently, running his hands over her body and playing with her boobs. He'd always loved her boobs. Full and rounded, not like he was used to. Taking a nipple in between his fingers, he squeezed. She screamed, not having expected the pain.

"Why aren't you rubbing your clit?" Once again she began to make small circles over her bud, whilst still bouncing on top of Adrain. "Faster!" She was now rubbing as fast as she could without causing herself more pain, but she was on the edge and knew that if she came without permission it would only make things worse. He began to put some pressure on her nipple again, but it wasn't painful. Her moans were by this point more animal-like than anything else and he knew she wouldn't last long.

"Cum my slut." She didn't need to be told twice and shuddered as the waves of pleasure rocked her body. This was the moment he chose to squeeze her nipple with an incredible force, making her cum harder and scream in pain at the same time.

Rolling her onto her back, Adrain began his relentless pounding again and finally withdrew, aiming at her chest and watching her expression when he came over her chest.

"I think my cum makes your boobs look even better," he commented once he was finished.

He slapped her once more for good measure and then left, telling her to clean up and not think twice next time she agreed to come over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adrian's Conquest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds