• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 22

Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 22

12

The next morning I woke to the feeling of a warm wet mouth around my cock forming a vacuum as someone stretched and stroked my shaft. I opened my eyes to see the top of my Mom's head as she worked at sucking me to the brink of hardness.

I could tell by her hair alone, she had been up a while and had probably showered, did her hair and applied some makeup.

My hand went to her head as I said, "Mmmmmm, that's much better than an alarm clock" with my chest and stomach bouncing ever so slightly in a chuckle as said it.

Mom's head tilted up, still with my now semi hard cock between her lips and looked up at me and her cheeks rose that caused a smile in her eyes and those slight lines she calls crow's feet grew from their outer corners. Mom hates them, but I love the mature look they give her. My Mom's a natural beauty but she doesn't realize they help add to her olive skin like a fine patina to me.

She slid her lips off the head of my cock and said "Mornin', Did you sleep well?" as she slowly continued to stroked me. I could feel my cock getting harder with every direction her hand went.

"Yeah, but how about you? I thought I'd be the one waking you up..." returning the smile.

"Oh it's the jet lag I guess. I was up early, even before Beth. I made her a light breakfast before she took off for work..." Mom's eyes darted to the head of my cock and we both saw where precum had started to ooze out from the shiny slick spot near my pee hole. Mom loosened her grip, adjusted her hand a little lower down and gripped me firmly as she gave me a slow upward stroke which caused more precum to ooze out in a dribble.

Neither of us said anything as she did and then she smiled at it and smeared it round with the tip of her tongue going in circles before she sucked it off with a kiss.

"I don't know how your father does it... dealing with jet lag that is... I think I need to take a short nap later on this afternoon and then stay up longer tonight to help get my body clock back in sync" then she giggled and said "I might need your help to get nice and relaxed to do it though..."

"It'll be my pleasure! I'll make sure it happens..."

"Mmmmmm, thank you!" Then mom sat up on her knees and said "Why don't you scoot up a bit Hon, Use a pillow or two and rest your shoulders about halfway up the headboard for me."

I did as she asked after pushing my pillow to the headboard. "Like this?"

Mom followed closely behind and said "Exactly like that" as she moved to straddle my cock, taking one hand to align it. My hands gently helped guide her hips as she did. I loved the way Mom was limber. Whenever she does this, she's on her feet as she squats onto it. Sometimes she stays that way and fucks me like that when we're really going at it, but this morning she lowered her self down on it lifting from her knees three times to take me a bit more each time until she settled down fully onto my hard cock. Just the sight alone was enough to make my cock twinge and become even harder.

Her feet then slid back from under her as her knees took over. Her hips pivoted and rotated as she ground that sweet pussy down on the base of my cock making sure she got every millimeter into her.

Mom's eyes closed as she seemed to savor the feeling as she said "OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you feel so fucking good!" as she leaned forward just a bit and grabbed the edge of the head board.

"So do you, Mom." I said as my eyes zeroed in her tits before me. Their plumpness was enhanced as the hung forward just a bit, her large nipples looking so damned inviting, with the hard tips pointing at me. My eyes were glued to them and followed those sexy nipples as her breasts swayed ever so slightly from Mom's movements.

My hands slid up her sides where I cupped each one of them before I began squeezing and kneading them which caused her nipples to stand proud or the tips rotate as they pointed in all kinds of directions. I squeezed them together to where they were nipple to nipple and started to suck hungrily going from one to the other as I dragged my tongue form areola to areola then capturing one only to suck it hard and lash the tip with my tongue. Mom let out a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

I loved when Mom fucked me while she straddled my lap like this, Normally I'm a full head taller than Mom in most positions, but when I'm' leaning back lower like this, she's almost a head taller than I and had only to arch her back to expose her luscious breasts before my face or bend forward slightly for ha hot, wet, deep kiss. After hearing her soft moan, the urge to look up to get her approval. When I did, She was looking down at me with a loving, but very mischievous grin, then her hands slid from the headboard and she cupped my face and gave me a very hot kiss, just as I described.

I kissed her back as I trapped her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and rolled the tips lightly. Moments later she broke the kiss with an "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Then looked down at me with sparkle in her eyes but still wearing that grin. "You do like this position, don't you!, I must say I'm becoming fond of it myself" as her grin widened to a smile.

"Oh yeah, you don't know how many times I fantasized fucking you this way..." I said returning her grin with my own as I started pivoting my hips as much as I could from my trapped position below her to fuck her back.

"Mmmmmmm, yesssss, I remember you telling me the first night, and I've never gotten that visual image I had at that moment out of my mind since... Thankfully" And then there was our first date night. That was a hot one wasn't it..."

"I'll never forget it as long as I live. I loved how we broke the ice, but that date was hot, different roleplays, doing things we'd never done before..."

Mom responded by pivoting hard and fast on me for a few moments before slowing down into a gentle rhythm as before. "Ohhhhhh yessss it was a hot night for me... One fantasy that immediately comes to my mind during that first date night was to act out the slutty mom scenario with you and you definitely helped me fulfill that one!" She said with a breathy, sensuous giggle.

I bent my head down and gave each nipple a quick wet kiss and flick of my tongue as I continued to play with them, the I looked up and asked I gave her a soft laugh and said "Oh yeah, I get off on that too when you get like that. So... What new fantasies have crossed your mind lately?" then I smiled my own mischievous smile added "I can tell you have something on your mind."

"You can?" said Mom kiddingly, dipping her head to give me a quick tonguey, playful kiss, then asked "What makes you think that?" as she ground her pussy into the base of my cock and rotated her hips.

"The way you watched the vids yesterday. I know you showed them to turn us on, especially Darla and Beth, but I could see it excited you too, though you seemed to struggle to suppress it... Am I right?"

"Well, you might be right to an extent. One of my fantasies is to be with another couple. You're dad kind of made me make up my mind on that. What you heard yesterday in the car was part of it telling Darla to set something up with Steve for a threesome, which is something I'd like to do with her, but what I really want is to be with him and his wife. I want to feel the chemistry of a couple. It's Kind of hard to explain. Watching the videos of your father cheating like that only reinforced my resolve to do a bit of cheating myself. You don't count...you're my son and that's a total different subject in my mind. Same with Beth and Darla... I don't consider being with another woman cheating anyway."

Mom continued. "But, I will admit I started feeling more comfortable about it the more emails we went through. Did you notice anything about them?"

I went back to massaging her breasts gently as I said, "To tell you the truth, I did notice a few things... which to be honest could be considered to be in Dad's favor."

"And what were they?" Mon looked at me like I was a child drilling me on my homework. Her face was relaxed and her head tilted a bit to the side with just enough of a hint of a smile as if thinking 'I know you can answer this question' just as she did to me as a kid.

I let my hands slide from her boobs down to her ass as I used them help raise and lower her as I increased attempting to fuck her from below. I looked at her and said "No you first, you were the first to mention you noticed something..."

Mom just smiled and enhanced the pivoting action of her hips for a few motions as she said. "Well, I noticed there was no kissing or hugging, nothing really romantic happened. It was like they were just "fucking" friends. Did you notice that too?"

"Yes, I did, and I also quickly read the text part of the emails. There was no lovey-dovey talk, and I also noticed the dates... They cover almost 2 years. Have you noticed anything different in Dad over the past few years? Any change in attitude or weird money transactions?"

Mom, shook her head. "No, no change in our relationship and as far as money goes, just the opposite, he's done very well with bonuses since he's been there. I they've paid the most of your tuition and we're continuing to save for your post grad already."

"Then maybe the situation with Dad isn't so bad after all... What do you think?" as I started snapping my hips which drove my cock into her harder.

Mom responded by taking a sudden intake of breath between her teeth then letting it exhale in another "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Then she said. "I guess you're right, but I'm still very pissed at him, and I definitely plan on getting my revenge and setting some new rules to let him back in."

"Downstairs you mentioned possibly letting him into our little group where he'd have Beth and Darla too. Does that still go?"

"If he gives us no shit about or little family arrangement, Yes it does, but like I said before, if he tries to stop me from seeing you like this, all bets are off... but I'm hoping that doesn't come to pass... I'd much rather have his blessing and possibly more..." said Mom a bit more breathlessly as her movements became more urgent.

Mom leaned in and kissed me then whispered in my ear. "Lay your mommy back, Hon... All this talk is getting your mom hot. I need a serious fuck right about now..."

I chuckled as I leaned forward and rolled at an angle taking Mom with me while she remained impaled on my hard cock while it remained deep inside her. We ended up with her on her back with her legs around me and her ankles locked.

I was supporting myself on my elbows and started to pick up rhythm in my thrusts as I said "What's got you so hot Mom? We've been talking non sexual details... Tell me" as my hips snapped into her in 3 distinct thrusts with my hips slapping into her pussy with resounding "puff" sounds for each.

Mom responded with a soft moan and a "Ohhhhh yesssssssssss.. that's it, fuck your mom John!..." and then she caught her breath and said "It's not the details, it what they represent... the things that could happen..."

My breathing had taken on a more breathless tone, but from the excitement not the physical workout I was giving her right now as I said "Like what Mom? Do you want to see your future daughter-in-law Beth suck and fuck Dad?... Or see Dad fuck Darla silly... You know he'd want to too, don't you..."

Mom's head arched back as she let out a much louder moan and then breathlessly said "Yes, yes... I want to see them just like we saw in the videos yesterday... but that's not all..."

"What then... Tell me Mom... Is it slutty?" I asked right away as the tempo of my thrusts became faster.

Mom kind of moaned out "Oh god yes if you think a mom and wife wants to get fucked by her son and husband at the same time is slutty! Oh, god Honey! I can only imagine getting a fucking like you and Beth gave me yesterday except it being your and your father's cock doing it." Then she moaned another "uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and her heels dug into my back as she desperately tried to match my thrusts.

"Is that what you want? Do want your son's cock ramming into you, fucking you hard as you get your mouth fucked by your husband? Or do you want to try to get dp'd like you've seen in the porn sites?"

Mom's head started thrashing left to right as she moaned "Oh god! Yes! I want to try it all" Then she looked at me with the sexual heat in her eyes I had seldom seen and said "And I want you father to sit in that chair over there and stroke his cock like he has so many times as he watched me masturbate for him on this bed, but this time I want him to watch his son fuck his wife!" at which time Mom ended her talk with a whiny moan.

I changed my position and I rose up on my knees. Mom's ankles naturally became unlocked. My hands slid under her knees and I quickly placed her legs on my shoulders as I said, "Let me show you how'd I'd fuck you so he could see it all!" With my own breathless voice filled with intent, I leaned forward, stretching her legs back, pivoting her hips back at the same time to the perfect angle to start pile driving my cock into her with full length strokes and ramming my hips into hers with each one.

Mom responded with several open mouth moans and as her head continued to thrash but suddenly stopped when she saw us in the mirror. I glanced over too as I kept fucking her and saw how exposed it really was with her legs forced back, her cunt tilted up and length of my shaft as it extracted and thrust back in over and over. Mom then moaned loudly as if it was a plea and announcement "Oh my god yes... fuck me, Fuck your slutty mother with that big beautiful cock of yours!... Oh god... Oh...Oh... I'm going to cum!" and she started to chanting "Awhh... awhh... awhh... awhh with each continued thrust until they turned into a loud whine sounding moan then an "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKkkkkkkkk!"

I immediately felt her body tense and start to tremble like she does during intense orgasms . I also felt her vagina start to contract and release my cock wildly as that sweet, slutty cunt of my Mom's started flooding with the juices of her orgasm. The dry patting sound that came from our hips slamming together took on more wetter sound with each thrust.

Mom grasped at the sheets of the mattress as wave after wave of her orgasm overtook her but as it started to ebb, I didn't slow down any. I was too fucking excited and ready to cum myself and I think Mom realized it too as her fingernails dug into my outstretched arms supporting myself and she started chanting. "Yes... cum... cum! Cum in me Sweetheart! Oh, how your mother wants to feel you cum deep inside of me!"

That was all it took. I suddenly grunted and felt my first load blast into my Mom like a shotgun, followed quickly by another and another as I continued to pile drive into her. The wet sound or our contact increased from a wet splash type sound to a more viscous, slurp type smack from our combined cum until I finally collapsed on top of her. I felt the pressure of my hard on fading slowly but I remember feeling vaginal muscles lightly quivering.

Mom gave no complaint as my full weight landed upon her, but I soon supported myself on my elbows as our chests rose and lowered as we both desperately tried to catch our breaths. I finally then just rolled over next to her, but never broke physical contact as my hand found hers as we lay side by side with our chests heaving.

~~~

We rested but said nothing for a while. After Mom had caught her breath, she turned on her side, asked me to move my arm, and cuddled into the crook of my arm pit, placing her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her with my hand resting along her upper arm as she slid knee onto me as she snuggled up to the side of me. The fingertips of her hand traced over my pec and nipple then she let slide down to my opposite side where she pressed me to her in a hug as she said in a low voice and almost a whisper "Mmmmmm, that was so good, and just what I needed" Thank you John!" then kissed my chest.

"Mmmmmm, yes it was... That was intense; I had no idea Dad's situation turned you on like this. I was worried it would turn you off."

I felt Mom's chest bounce from a silent chuckle as she said "Well, it hasn't happened yet... and what I've got planned for him as revenge, it's going to shock him, so no telling what he'll do. He'll either get very turned on or want to divorce me."

"You mean revenge for fucking around?"

Mom's head nodded a yes but said "Lasting as long has it has, he should have at least given me a hint. At least I gave him one about taking a plunge with another F during our trip, though I didn't even get close to our situation between you, Beth and I. But, believe it or not, that doesn't bother me as much as for being so verbal with his Chinese friends and not me over the years when he knew I wanted that. That feels like a betrayal to me. So if he gets past the initial shock and still wants sex with his wife and the chance to fuck Darla and Beth, he's going to have to get on his knees to me and tell me in detail what he wants to do to me and what he wants me to do to him and fully open up that channel of communication.

"Huh, that sounds fair Mom, but what are you going to do that will shock him so badly?"

Mom looked up and gave me one of her grins and said "You mean what WE are going to do to shock him. I'm definitely going to need your help on this one in several ways!" she said with a hint of a laugh.

"Uh oh... What are you going to do by dragging me into it? What do you want to do?"

Mom looked up and raised herself enough to give me a peck on the lips and said "I'll tell you later, but for now, let's get you into the shower. We can talk afterwards."

I followed behind Mom as she made her way to the master bath. She seemed to be walking funny, putting one foot in front of the other. As I turned on the shower to let it get warm, I heard Mom giggle and when I looked back I saw her standing there with her legs crossed like she had to go the bathroom really bad as she tucked her hair under a shower cap so she wouldn't have to style it again. . She saw the questioning look on my face and said "You had quite a load this morning. It's already tracking down my inner thighs."Then she giggled again and said "But that's ok. Mmmmmm, it makes me feel slutty, especially knowing it's yours... I just don't want to make a mess on the floor.

I was standing blocking the entrance of the shower, so I stepped in saying "Well, let's get you in here then and offered her my hand. She took it and followed me in. The spray of the shower was beating down my back as she raised a leg to expose an inner thigh as she said "See?" and I saw the combined cum our sex wet and shiny, with large clear areas mixed with the white of my jism.

Mom reached down with one hand to wipe her thigh in an upward motion while also allowing her fingers to wipe the source of her slit then brought her wet fingers to her mouth, where she gave them a lick and a quick suck before saying "It's such a waste to waste it."

I'd describe my cock at the time as being slightly less than semi hard but I felt it twinge and bounce once. "Damn Mom, ha, you know how to get me going, don't you."

Mom came up to me, got on her tiptoes as she grabbed my cock and gave it a single squeeze as she kissed me then said. "Oh, think it's fun just keeping you going sometimes. Now, hand me the soap so I can do your back."

Our shower was a comfortable one with no real sex. The closest thing to it being our thoroughness of us washing each other's private parts. Actually I didn't mind. I loved just being near Mom in situations like this, being able to see her naked body, helping her wash it... it was kind of pleasure in its own.

Since we had started fucking each other alone, it seemed like we desperately tried to squeeze every minute possible in having sex. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind and still don't, but today it seemed different, more casual and less pressure. Yet I knew she'd do anything sexually for me on the spot if I asked and I felt she knew I'd do the same for her too. It felt like kind of a special bond had been made between us, almost like a marriage of sorts but not... All I knew was I felt comfortable with it and Mom seemed like she was also.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds