• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Sleeptight Inn

The Sleeptight Inn

12

Hot steam poured from beneath the hood of the overheated station wagon as it crept to a stop on a deserted road. Cursing his bad luck, Alex sighed and rolled his eyes. So much for enjoying a drive through southern California on a beautiful summer day, he thought. The sky was, indeed, a beautiful blue, and cloudless. Perfect for a drive, or any other outdoor activity for that matter.

Alex had hoped, with it being the weekend, that he could relax and just drive for awhile and enjoy the sights in order to be rid of his stressful life as an intern at Milestone Incorporated, which was a Technology and Information company. Now, as the engine hissed like a den of snakes, his hopes for a peaceful and relaxing weekend was going up with the steam that was coming from his engine. His engine overheat signal was telling him what he already knew.

Alex looked through both his driver side and passenger window, but saw only desert and small cactus around him. He had an instant epiphany and grabbed his cellphone to call a tow truck for assistance, but this new hope was dashed when he saw zero bars on the display.

"Just my luck," he cursed, while getting out. It seemed it would be up to him to fix his car. As he walked to the back to see if he had water, or anything really to help, a nagging little voice in his head began to surface and echo louder with each step he took on the hot pavement.

'I should've traded it in months ago', he thought.

Alex just shook his head and opened the back window of the wagon. It was somewhat true that this could've been avoided had he traded the wagon in for something newer, but at the time he thought he could make it through and get by without. Now he was mentally kicking his own ass as he searched the back and found only a few spare blankets, an assortment of tools, and a half eaten granola bar, but no water.

Shutting the window and locking it with a exasperated sigh, Alex went back to the driver side and opened the door, leaned in, and put the car in drive so he could push it over to the side of the road. He winced as the sun reflected off the blacktop and into his baby blue eyes. His body was not the muscled type, though he was not skinny, but rather lean and as such it took considerable effort for him to push the car where he wanted it to be.

He put the gear into park, and turned on the brake lights so people wouldn't hit the car. He would have to leave it and go find someplace with water. It was a slight bit of fortune that he remembered a gas station, or some sort of business, a few miles back. Sweat had already begun to bead on his forehead, and gather under his arms, but he figured he could make it. Luckily, he had dressed light in tan khaki shorts, light blue shirt, and tennis shoes for the weekend.

Not wanting to add robbery to the list of bad things that could happen to him, Alex wisely took his wallet, his phone, and his car keys with him before locking all the doors. A cool breeze billowed by him as he began walking back the way he had come alongside the road. It felt good, and it replenished his spirit a bit as it blew through his dirty blonde hair.

Only a few miles.

After at least three dozen steps, Alex checked his watch. It was 6:16. He had been walking almost thirty minutes, but with the heat of the sun bearing on him and the exertion of walking such a long distance, it had already felt like an eternity. He wondered if perhaps he had made a mistake and should've stayed with the car. He was just about to heed his second thought when he spotted the gleam of a sign and the outline of a building not too far up ahead.

His spirits were bolstered by the sight that affirmed his belief that there was some help nearby. His feet quickened over the hot macadam, leading him toward the beacon of hope.

Sweat was dripping off of his arms, legs, and head by the time Alex had gotten close enough to his destination to see the sign clearly. A white box with bright blue letters inside it said: SLEEP TIGHT INN. COME RELAX WITH US! There was a small picture of a person's face with their eyes closed, dozing, on where it said "INN".

Relaxing, or just having a place to rest that was out of the heat, sounded perfect to Alex. Maybe he could also find a landline and call for roadside assistance if his luck held out. His feet crunched over gravel as he left the dirt side of the road and walked toward the parking lot of of the inn.

The building looked rather plain as Alex walked up to it. It was a dark brown building standing only three floors, but it looked like heaven to Alex. Windows on the upper two floors looked out, and gleamed. The sign was over a glass double front door. Beside the door on the left on the wall blazed a neon vacancy sign.

Alex trudged over the black asphalt, opened one of the glass doors and walked inside. Cold air conditioned air flooded over him as soon as he stepped in. He stood there, slouched, and dripping sweat on the soft azure blue carpet, just letting the air cool him off.

Immediately he noticed the reception area was small, with a reception desk no more than five feet from him. Behind the desk stood a very lovely looking woman wearing a severe red jacket over a white shirt and matching red skirt. Her hair was black as a raven and went past her shoulders.

Alex thought she was Mediterrenean, but wasn't sure. What he was sure of was that she was too lovely to be in a simple place like this. Before he could put his thoughts to words or even begin to will himself over to the desk, she spoke. Her lips were coloured the brightest red shade of lipstick.

"Oh, my. Look at you," she said. Her voice was soft, calm and soothing. Alex thought the way she spoke sounded like soft velvet over skin. Alex could just listen to that voice forever, he thought, as the woman came over to him, looking quite concerned. "Poor thing. Did you walk here?"

"Yeah, I did. My car broke down a few miles from here. Could I use your phone to call a tow truck?" Alex replied, his voice dry and hoarse from the heat. He saw that on the left breast of her jacket was a gold pin that read "Victoria", in black letters.

"Why yes. Of course," Victoria said, as she hurried back behind her desk and brought him a cordless phone. "Here you are, Sir. And welcome to the Sleeptight Inn. If you need a room, or perhaps some water; I would be happy to help you. My name is Victoria, by the way."

The soothing quality of her voice, coupled with her concerned manner and lovely smile, put Alex at ease immediately. "Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Alex. Alex Malwick.Yes, water would be very nice, thank you."

Alex spotted a pair of cushioned chairs against the far wall, He gestured weakly to the chairs, while taking the phone from her. "I'll just go sit over there and see if I can get a tow truck."

Victoria nodded, her green eyes gleaming brightly. "Yes, of course. I'll go get you some of our ice cold bottled water."

Alex moved as quickly as his tired leg muscles would allow. Once he got over to the chairs it was all he could do to just fall into the left one. The chairs were mostly made of durable plastic with beige cushions for seats. It was pretty comfortable, even when having to sit up straight. Alex pushed the button to talk on the phone and dialed the number of information to locate a local tow.

Things were seeming to be going his way, somewhat, when the lady on the other end gave him the number of a tow company. He thanked the operator, then hung up and dialed the number. Alex lazily looked around listening to the dial tone ring as he waited for someone to answer. The walls were a muted blue color, almost the same that had been used with their sign.

Victoria returned shortly after with two bottles of cold water. Alex took one, thanking her as someone picked up on the other end. He did not hesitate a second in unscrewing the cap of one bottle and tipping it back, taking generous swallows of the cold water within.

The water was quite delicious and crisp. It had a freshness only coming directly from a freezer would give. It seemed to be exactly what he needed. Alex felt relaxed, rejuvenated, and best of all he thought things seemed a bit clearer to him. 'Probably because I am not in the god awful heat,' he thought.

Alex told the towman on the other end of the line his dilemma. He kept drinking the delicious tasting water as he listened to what could be done. As Alex listened, he became more and more relaxed. The cool air was keeping him nice and cool, and he had not seemed to mind that Victoria was standing near him, holding the extra bottle of water while he talked on the phone. So far things were going quite well.

That was until the tow truck driver told him that he would not be able to be around that area until tomorrow. Alex's spirits lessened but he still was too far relaxed to be too worried. Apparently hearing the situation, Victoria gave Alex the inn's number so he could give it to the tow truck operator to call when he could be in the area. Alex smiled, and thanked Victoria after he had hung up the phone. 'My, she sure is helpful,' he thought.

Alex traded Victoria the phone for the other bottle of water. He found himself looking at her beautiful eyes as he listened to her encourage him to drink more to keep hydrated and that if he needed to, she could assist him in getting a room for the night since he had no vehicle.

"Yes, I think I do need a room, thank you Victoria." Alex said, feeling a million times better than he had while he was trudging in the hot sun.

"Wonderful, no...]you just sit tight and relax here," Victoria told him, her voice that soothing soft sultry tone." All I need from you is your ID and, of course, cash or credit card and I can take care of everything for you."

Alex nodded, fishing out his wallet from his back pocket and handed her his ID and his credit card. Her voice sounded so lovely and she had been so helpful in assisting him. Who wouldn't want a room here?

Victoria smiled that warm, polite smile and took the two cards. She left him alone as she disappeared behind the desk somewhere.

While he waited for her to return with his cards, he sat there and drank his water. He noted with a laugh that the bottled water was called "Sleep Tight" mineral water.

"Huh? Well, I guess they also make their own water too."

Alex slid down a bit in the chair as he relaxed further and enjoyed the water. He didn't have to wait too much longer as Victoria came back with his cards and handed them to him. She had on that sexy ruby red smile.

"Here you go, Mr. Malwick," Victoria said, her eyes shining bright. "Everything is ready for you. Follow me and I will take you to your room on the third floor." She turned to walk away, gesturing for him to follow with well manicured, ruby red fingers.

"Sure," Alex got to his feet much easier than he would've thought. He followed her closely with a smile on his face and the water bottle still a fifth full in his right hand.

Victoria's advice seemed best. She was just trying to do her job and help him to his room. He followed her to a pair of elevator doors. The metal was shiny and seemed recently polished. Victoria reached down and pushed the small button with an arrow going up, with a delicate finger.

"Here at the Sleep Tight Inn we strive to make sure our guests stay as happy and relaxed as possible, wIth no worries or cares. We make sure all their needs are met." she told him.

"That sounds very nice. Just what I need."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it?" she suggested as the doors opened with a soft ding. "Come with me."

Alex walked into the elevator cab with her without a thought. The doors closed silently behind him as Victoria pressed the button labelled third floor. The cab soon began to rise with them inside it. Alex took another swig from what was left in the bottle. He couldn't believe it still tasted so fresh.

Victoria smiled with approval. "You seem to like our water I see."

"Yes, I do!" Alex exclaimed, surprised that he would ever like bottled water so much. "It's so cold, and refreshing and kinda sweet. Best mineral water I have ever had!"

"I'm glad to hear. You should always drink water. Your body needs water to stay hydrated, you know. Especially in this dreadful heat." she advised him. "Your room comes with a refrigerator and we have filled it with more of our special water so our guests can have as much as they want."

Alex's relaxed mind latched on to the word special. "Special? How so?"

Victoria's smile widened as she stepped closer to Alex, until only a small space was between them. "Oh, we make sure it has all the minerals the body needs and that it tastes great. That's all. Just one more thing to help our guests relax." Her voice dropped to a lower smoky tone on the last word.

She watched as Alex's shoulders visibly slumped a bit and his breathing slowed, not that he had noticed. The door dinged softly again as the cab stopped. The doors slid open.

"Follow me. This way to your room," the green eyed beauty instructed.

Alex followed her off the elevator without so much as a word. He felt so good. His tennis shoes barely made a sound on the soft carpet as he made his way down the hall. His eyes followed Victoria's movement as he walked in behind, not noticing the same white colored walls or same blue carpet that was in the halls as well as in the lobby.

Alex stopped only when she did. He watched her calmly as she pulled a keycard from inside her jacket somewhere and slid it through the reader beside a cream white painted door. The reader buzzed, then the door opened.

"Come inside, Alex." Victoria motioned for him to follow as she stepped inside, though she really did not need to. Her voice alone compelled him.

Alex went in, seemingly oblivious, as the door shut behind him with a click.

He took in the room in silence, like someone waiting for something. The room was brightly lit by bulbs built into various spots in the ceiling. Victoria's matching red heels sank into the deep azure blue carpet as she went over to the far wall and knelt down to open a mini fridge that sat beside a round oval table in the corner.

"The room is nice and relaxing, isn't it?" she asked, bringing a fresh bottle of the mineral water back to him.

"Yes, it is quite nice," Alex said. The room was nice, in truth, though mostly spartan. A full size bed covered in dark blue sheets and matching comforter took up most of the room. There was a flat screen TV that was also provided but, strangely, it had been positioned on the ceiling. This confused Alex, but he was too relaxed to really understand it.

There was a small closet for bags and belongings to be kept over on the other side. That was it save for the small white oval table, two matching white cushion chairs and the mini fridge. Besides these things, it was just four walls with one window. The blinds were closed. Alex thought that seemed odd, but he had not the drive nor the inclination at that moment to figure out why.

Victoria's bright green eyes filled Alex's field of vision a she stepped closer to him.

Unscrewing the top from the bottle, she offered it to his lips and softly instructed him to drink. Alex drank, finding himself staring deeply into her emerald orbs, and sinking further into relaxation. The exhalations coming from his nose slowed as he drank. The sweet tasting water hit the spot, quenching his thirst. Alex felt so serene there with Victoria. 'Why shouldn't he,' he thought. She had been so helpful and made him feel so much better.

Victoria watched, pleased to see the water was having the desired effect. She could see his body was deep in a blissful state of relaxation and his mind was quite open to her words. Putting a hand on each of his shoulders, she gently pushed him back towards the bed, her eyes never leaving his.

"Drink. Breathe. Step back. Drink. Breathe. Step back," she instructed, until the back of his legs touched the side of the bed. Her eyes watched him drain the bottle completely of every last drop.

Gently, she took it away from him and then guided him down to sit on the bed. "Sit."

Alex did as told and sat down on the bed. The comforter felt so soft, and it sank in quite a bit indicating that the mattress was just as soft. He let out a long exhale, sitting there, staring into her eyes. He felt so wonderful and wondered how such simple things like drinking water and sitting felt so good. Most of all, it felt good to listen to Victoria's voice and look into her eyes. Alex couldn't even imagine why he would want to look away.

Victoria reached out with both hands and cupped his face in them. She could see his blue eyes were glassy, almost dilated. 'Good,' she thought. He was quite suggestible now. It was time for the next step. "You feel better now, don't you, Alex?"

"Yes." came his reply, though his voice sounded like it came far away.

His answer pleased her greatly. She could tell by how easily he responded to her that he was quite submissive by nature. She continued, "Good. So glad to hear that. But now it's time for you to rest. Lay back and rest. Rest and relax for me."

"Lay back..rest," Alex repeated. His body began to lay back almost as quickly as the words were spoken. He did need to rest. He had had such a hard day.

'Rest would be good for him,' he thought.

Victoria beamed with delight, seeing him obey. "That's right. Good boy. Time to rest. To sleep. You walked so far. You're so tired. So tired. Weary. Lay back. Rest."

His mind swam into those emerald pools of hers, lost in the flood of soothing, comforting words. Alex laid back, his breath coming out in slow exhales as his body sank into the comfortable bed. He began to feel tired. Even a bit heavy as he listened. His eyes felt heavier and fluttered slightly but never once did they look away.

'Yes, she is right. I am tired. I do need to rest come to think of it.I walked so far. Just need to rest.'

"Good boy," She cooed, seeing him respond so well to her suggestions. "Time to rest. Sleep. So tired. So heavy. Heavy body .Heavy eyelids. So tired. Just need to sleep. To rest."

Alex's breathing became deeper. He felt so weak. Tired. The bed felt so wonderful. His feet dangled limply over the side of the bed as his body relaxed more.

His eyelids drooped as the weight of sleep closed in around him. "Need to sleep.." he breathed, barely able to get the words out.

"Sleep. Time to Sleep. Your eyes are so heavy you can't keep them open. So tired. Weary. Heavy. Exhausted." Victoria kept going. "Just let yourself relax and sleep."

Alex moaned. He did feel exhausted. His vision was becoming smaller as his eyelids inched closed. He could feel himself weighing more and more with each moment, each breath. His arms and hands followed suit with his legs and went limp on the bed. He felt so sleepy, unable to resist what she was telling him. And why should he? She had been helping him so much.

Victoria ran a hand through his hair slowly, watching him drift off into her spell. She then reached down and lifted his legs up and over onto the bed, sliding him around so his entire body lay upon it.

Then, lithe as a cat, she crawled up and lay over him so that she could whisper into his ear. "Yes, go to sleep. You need to rest. You're so tired. Close your eyes and sleep, Alex. You are so exhausted. Sleep and dream."

Alex's felt so drowsy. He couldn't fight the exhausted feeling anymore. He couldn't think.

All he could do was lay there and listen to VIctoria's sweet voice. His eyes soon dropped closed and he was lulled off into a deep sleep.

Victoria leaned down and gently kissed each of his closed eyelids. "Good boy, Alex. Now just listen to me. Sleep and dream. Listen, sleep, and dream. You will sleep and dream until you hear the snap of fingers. You will then wake and feel as if you are still dreaming. You may be able to speak but you will not be able to move. Understand?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Sleeptight Inn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds