• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 02

I Know Who You Are Ch. 02

This is the second chapter of the story of when, due to a chance encounter, I would be turned from an online to a real world slut at the hands of a beautiful young woman who would become my mistress.

Although each chapter may be read on its own, it is best to read them in sequence.

*****

My whole body trembling with anticipation at modelling panties in front of this beautiful sales assistant, I reached for the curtain to the changing cubicle and began to pull it across.

She slapped my hand hard and pulled it open again. "What do you think you are doing?!" she barked.

"I-I was going to change into the panties for you mistress," I stammered.

"Yes, and I want to watch you change into them. You are not entitled to privacy while in my presence, is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

"Just as it was when I was watching you online, any time we are together, your body belongs to me slut. If I want any part of your body displayed, you will do it. I am free to use any part of your body for my own pleasure, or whore you out to others. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," I replied. But that last part, sent my head spinning again. What did she mean whore me out to others? I thought we were going to act out this little roleplay, and eventually she would succumb to her desires (she did seem sexually charged). Then we would fuck, and I would be on my way, happy at this chance meeting.

It appears that I was very much mistaken, and that this was just the start of an incredible journey, and awakening of my true inner slut.

Mistress clearly saw the fear in my eyes, and sought to relieve my anxiety. "Don't worry, I know that you are married, with your own life down south. I am not asking you to quit your existing life. But I will be taking ownership of you sexually. There will be a set of rules I will go through with you later, that will allow me to control your body even when we are apart. Whenever we are together, online or in the flesh, it goes without saying you do nothing without my command or approval.

"If it makes it any easier for you to accept, you do not have a choice." As she said this she pulled me towards her and kissed me, and I heard the faux shutter noise of a cell-phone camera.

While I was still reeling from the kiss, which seemed genuinely passionate and left me feeling heady, she grabbed my phone. Then she searched through my contacts and texted herself the entry for home.

"If you do not submit to me slut, I may just have to call your wife up, and tell her what you get up to when you're not with her.

"I could send her this photo," she said, holding up the photo of the two of us sharing that passionate kiss.

"Or perhaps I will show her a recording of one of your cam sessions," she said smiling mischievously. "I take it your wife is still vanilla and doesn't know about this 'other' side of you?"

"No she doesn't mistress," I blurted. "Please don't tell her! I think she would leave me for sure if she found about just being on cam, let alone what I have done for you on there. Obviously the kiss would seal the deal. Please don't tell her mistress, I will do anything!" I rattled off, almost crying.

"Good slut. Accept that I now own you sexually, if you want to keep up the vanilla façade with your wife, you will have to follow my rules, and obey my commands."

Then pulling my trunks down and grabbing my dripping, throbbing cock, she said softly "Although I do think you are missing out on a lot, with your vanilla wife. I think that deep down you are happy to submit to me, even without my threat. This is who you are. You are my little slut, who wants to be owned and used."

As she slowly stroked my cock, my eyes closed, welcoming this sensual touch. I considered her words. Was I happy to submit to someone on a full time basis? I had certainly fantasised about it. But at the same time I did also enjoy being married to my wife, and a vanilla lifestyle.

I had just come to the conclusion that (despite not having a choice), I was happy to just go along with her demands for now, and still try and keep my life with my wife intact. Then without warning she squeezed my cock hard, and slapped me hard in the face. "Wake up slut!" she barked. "And put on the panties for me."

Startled, I came to my senses, grabbed the panties and quickly slipped them on.

"That's better! That's how sluts are supposed to look. Don't you agree?" she said, turning me to face the mirror. "You like me putting you in panties, don't you slut?"

"Yes mistress," I said. Genuinely pleased to be standing there looking at myself in the mirror, with my mistress standing behind me, her hands on my hips. I felt incredibly sexy, and although humiliated, bizarrely I felt empowered. At that moment, despite my anxiety of how this would all develop, I felt warm, content, at home, and at the same time a sexual tension and energy beyond my wildest comprehension. I was truly her slut and I loved it.

Seeing the grin spreading across my face, she softly whispered in my ear, "I am so glad to see you happy in your submission, slut." As she said this she grabbed hold of my cock and balls through the panties, with her right hand, in that vice like grip again. With her left she reached up to my left nipple, and squeezed it, twisted it, and tugged on it, till I felt like it was on fire.

"But this is just the beginning, slut. Unlike online, now I can teach you what being my slut really means."

I gasped as she released my nipple and cock, and ordered "Hands behind your head, slut!"

"Yes mistress," I said as I clasped my hands behind my head.

Then without warning she delivered two very hard swats to my panty clad arse, one to each cheek. "Do you know what that was for slut?" she demanded.

"No mistress," I said, genuinely confused as to what I had done to upset her.

"I did not ask you a question, I gave you an order. From now on, unless I give you permission to speak freely, you are to only to respond to questions. Orders are to simply be obeyed without question, comment, or reply. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

"Now, wait here. Keep admiring your panty clad cock in the mirror. I will be back shortly. You are not to move a muscle."

I almost instinctively muttered 'Yes mistress,' but I managed to suck the words back in before they left my mouth.

I have no idea how long I was standing there. It was probably only a few minutes, but as I was so nervous of another customer coming in and seeing me like that, it seemed like forever.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, and my heart began to race, hoping against hope it was my mistress and not a customer, or another member of staff.

I grappled over what to do, close the curtain and face the wrath of my mistress if it was her, or risk exposing myself in this compromising position to others.

I was just about to drop my arms and dive for the curtain when with utter relief, I heard my mistresses voice as I saw here come into view in the mirror. "Good slut," she praised. "You certainly don't look like you've moved. Now, keeping your hands behind your head, turn to face us!" she ordered.

"Did she just say 'us'?!" my mind shouted at itself, as my body instinctively did as it was told, and turned to face the cubicle entrance. My hands still clasped behind my head.

My worst fears were realised. As I turned I realise my mistress wasn't alone. Standing next to her was another sales assistant. This woman was at least 10 or 15 years older than I assumed my mistress to be. She looked much closer to my age of 39. She was also slightly shorter, and cut a much curvier figure than my tall slim brunette mistress. She had frizzy blond hair. Like my mistress she was also beautiful, and here I was vulnerable, exposed, and humiliated in front of both of them. Yet I could feel that my cock was throbbing more than ever.

"What do you think of the slut whore?" mistress asked abruptly of the older sales assistant.

Looking at me hungrily, she replied, "Mmmmm, he's lovely mistress."

Mistress slapped her hard on the arse. "You will not refer to my slut as he. It is the slut. Although it has a cock, and in its vanilla life considered a man, in my presence it is simply a slut, my slut. You will address it as slut, the slut, or your slut if referring to it whilst talking to me. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," the whore replied, and then gesturing towards the bulge in my panties, meekly asked, "Can I see your sluts cock please mistress."

"Such a greedy hungry whore! I will let you see it, but you are not touching it. You still have a few hours left of your cock denial, and this slut has had enough stimulation for one day. He is to be left aching until I say otherwise."

Then without a word to me, she pulled the panties down to my knees. "Spread your legs slut, to hold these panties round your knees."

Despite this blatant objectification, and degradation, my cock was still rock hard and throbbing. It was so hard it almost hurt.

The whore's eyes widened. "Mmmm that is one mouth-watering cock mistress," she said hungrily.

"Yes I thought you would like It, you greedy whore. Right that's enough. He is not here for your amusement, I only brought you back here to aid in the initiation of my slut. Now, get back to work. The shop is closing soon, and the slut still needs to buy his suit."

With an audible groan, the whore sulked of.

"Did you like me showing you off to my whore, slut?"

"Yes mistress," I replied genuinely.

"I believe you. You are truly going to be wonderful slut.

"Although it should not technically matter if you enjoy what I do with your body, or how I treat you. You will do it, because you want to submit to me completely, and to please me. I know you are an exhibitionist from your behaviour on cam, so having me expose you to my whore was an easy test of your willingness to submit to me. There will be times however, when It will be more of a challenge. But you will do everything I ask of you, because I know how much you want to please your mistress.

"Now, pull your panties up, and let's try on the suits."

She had me try on several suits, until she found one she approved of.

"Right, get dressed and go and pay for it. The whore has the other items you need at the checkout. I have a few things to sort out before we close. Which hotel are you staying at?"

I told her the name and address, and was about to ask what other items, when she rushed off.

I quickly removed the suit, and was just about to remove the panties to put my trunks back on when she reappeared, "Oh and you are to leave the panties on under your jeans. When you get to your hotel room, strip down to your panties and lie on the bed and wait for my call. Under no circumstances are you touch your cock, arse, or nipples. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," and she left me alone once again.

I pulled on my jeans and top and left the fitting room with the suit.

I walked up to the pay desk nearest the fitting rooms, and saw the older sales assistant there. She was not alone though, there was another sales assistant at the adjacent desk. I approached cautiously, wondering if this other sales assistant also submitted to our mistress, and wondering whether they would both refer to me as the slut.

To both my relief and disappointment, she just smiled and pointing at the suit politely said, "Hello sir, did it fit?

"Yes thank you."

"Excellent. I have the other items you asked us to keep back right here sir. I'll ring them all up now."

"Thank you," I said, as she grabbed a pile of items and started scanning them through. I counted 5 pairs of panties, 2 G-strings and several packs of stockings.

"It appears I will be wearing panties a lot more often," I thought to myself.

I paid for them all along with the suit, politely bid the sales assistant I only knew as whore good evening, and went to find my car, my cock still trying to burst out of the panties and now my jeans.

I got to the hotel and went to check in. There was only one guy on reception. He politely bid me good evening, and asked if I had a reservation. As soon as I said my name a dirty grin came over his face.

"Ah, welcome slut!" he said. "I've been expecting you. Your mistress called earlier to upgrade your room to one of the suites."

"But-but I can't afford that," I stammered.

"Don't worry, mistress will pay, or at least her clients will," he said as though it was obvious. And he started tapping away on his computer and then turned to grab the key cards.

I had no idea what the hell was going on. What clients? And how the hell could a sales assistant afford one of the suites in this hotel. And was I ok with everyone I was meeting today calling me slut?

I stood open mouthed considering my situation, when he turned back to me with the key cards. "Here are your room keys. Your mistress will have her own key, and she told me to remind you that you are to just lie on the bed in your panties and wait for her."

Yet again, confused, humiliated and aroused I grabbed my bags and turned to go to my room. "Nice bulge by the way," he said. "I hope she lets me play with it later."

"What the fuck is going on? And what in the hell have I let myself in for?" I thought as I hurried off to my room.

I had a quick look round the suite I had been upgraded to. It had 2 bedrooms, a massive lounge, and a bathroom bigger than most hotel rooms.

I moved to the master bedroom, took my clothes off and lay on the bed in my panties as instructed. I was aching to touch myself and give my throbbing cock the release is so badly needed. Somehow I managed to resist the urge, and closed my eyes as I relived the events of this extraordinary day.

I lay there with fear and excitement in equal measure of what was to come. Truthfully I was aching to see what my mistress would do with her slut next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds