• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Threesome Ch. 02

My First Threesome Ch. 02

Gaz smiled, got his cell phone out and dialed Paul; he answered and after a short discussion it was all arranged. We could come as soon as we liked as he was just watching TV. After Gaz took his address we headed for a money machine to get $150.00. A nerve racking half hour later we parked outside an apartment in a nice area of town. There was still a part of me saying that we shouldn't do this but my body just followed Gaz up the path to the front door. The door opened seconds after Gaz knocked and Paul invited us into a dimly lit modern apartment. My first impressions of Paul were good. He was good looking in a rugged way, tallish and dark haired and dressed in a short sleeved shirt and jeans. He was wide at the shoulders and narrow at the waist with well muscled arms. I noticed his hair was damp from having a shower before we arrived.

"Come into the lounge and sit down." Paul suggested after we introduced ourselves.

Gaz and I sat on a couch while Paul sat opposite us.

"I apologize for not taking you seriously when you first rang but I'd never had a request like this before." Paul said.

"We've never done this before either." Gaz said. We all laughed.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes we sat and talked about what we were looking for. We told Paul that I had never had sex with another man and that I was inquisitive about what it would be like. Also that Gaz had been fantasizing about watching me do it with someone else. Paul told us that he was a qualified masseur and had started off just doing massages for ladies part time for experience sake. It was only when some of his clients inquired about extra services that he moved into becoming an escort. A high percentage of his clients were married but their husbands didn't know. Most of his clients were regulars but his client base was slowly increasing. I could see why. He then showed us around the apartment; of main interest was a king size bed with colour contrasted towels folded at one end. A couple of certificates in massage hung from the walls. A chair stood in one corner which Gaz could watch from. An ensuite was off to the left. All in all it was tastefully done. We returned to the lounge, Paul told us that if we wanted to go ahead that we could stop at any time if we changed our minds. We could even stop at just a massage. He also asked if we had any questions or requests. I suggested that if we had intercourse I wouldn't like him to come inside me even though he would be wearing a condom. I had no other form of birth control than Gaz's vasectomy and I was concerned about any leakage from the condom. I promised that I wouldn't leave him frustrated. He laughed. Gaz asked Paul if he minded if he could join in for a threesome. Paul shrugged and told us he would just take it as it comes. Not long after we had run out things to ask.

Gaz looked over at me, "Well, shall we do it?"

It was the moment of truth, my heart was pounding and my panties were soaking wet. I looked up at Gaz, he smiled and leaned over and kissed me. I knew then that I would do it. I broke the kiss and nodded. Paul seemed pleased too. Gaz got up and gave Paul the $150.00 from his wallet. Paul then suggested a shower and then he would come into the bedroom when I was ready. Gaz and I went into the ensuite and closed the door and ran the shower waiting for hot water. I was shaking as he slowly undressed me kissing me all over. First my top and then my jeans hit the floor, Gaz kissed me deeply as he reached around to undo my bra, he then ran his tongue down my chest and navel as he slipped my panties down for me to step out of. He slipped his fingers between my thighs and he smiled at my wetness. I stepped into the shower for a quick wash, seconds later Gaz joined me and soaped me up and then rinsed me. A minute later I was out of the shower and Gaz quickly dried me down. The lights were low when I walked back into the bedroom with a towel around me, Paul still fully dressed had spread white towels over the bed.

"Lay face down." he suggested.

I stepped to the bed and opened the towel around me before lying down; the towel now covered the top of my thighs.

"I hope you don't mind if I take my jeans and shirt off, this massage oil stains a bit." Paul suggested

I didn't mind one bit, I turned and watched as he removed them leaving him in a tight pair of black briefs. He was tanned with good but not over the top muscle definition. I felt the bed sink as Paul moved up beside me, a few seconds later I felt oil dropping onto my back. I nearly jumped off the bed when his hands first touched me but he told me to relax and enjoy it. I could tell right from the start that the massage would be great. His hands expertly massaged my neck, shoulders, arms, hands, and then moved slowly downwards. It was wonderful, not too hard and not too soft. The towel covering my buttocks was discreetly removed and Paul continued with the massage. As his hands moved down towards my upper thighs I parted them slightly in expectation, he worked firmly on the outside and back of my thighs slowly moving between them. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet and I was waiting in expectation of his magic hands getting there. His fingers brushed over it briefly but to my disappointment he moved further down the bed and began working on my ankles. He expertly massaged my ankle and calf before moving to the other leg; from there he worked his way up to my upper thighs again brushing my pussy. By this time I was getting a little frustrated.

"Time to turn over." Paul said.

As I rolled over Paul placed the towel over my thighs and pussy and gave me a big smile.

"How is it?"

"Nice." I replied.

What I really wanted to say was hurry up and fuck me, but I didn't. Paul moved up to my head and knelt behind me. He then started to massage my forehead and face - now this was just heaven. He took his time before moving down to my neck and then onto my chest. At first he avoided my breasts by going around and between them, he was leaning over me and his briefs were within eyesight. It looked like he was semi erect and the briefs were having a problem restraining it. His hands then moved over my breasts with the flat of his palms sliding across my nipples. It felt real good. Just when I thought things were getting real interesting he moved down beside me and worked on my stomach and thighs. I removed the towel covering that area and watched as Paul got a good look at my neatly trimmed but hairy pussy, I parted my legs slightly so he could get a better look. He worked his way around my stomach and thighs this time avoiding my pussy.

"Want me to do the full massage?" Paul asked.

"Yes please." was my impatient answer.

He then worked his way back up to my breasts and massaged each one in turn, he then ran his hands down my stomach and then between my open thighs. He teased me for a few more seconds before his hand finally reached my pussy, he rubbed his fingers through my pubic hair and then to my clit. I felt myself jump at the first touch and then I started to move against his hand as he gently rubbed it. By this time I was horny as hell and welcomed his finger as it slipped inside me and moved back and forth. I glanced over at his cock which was now straining against the material.

"You'd better take those off before you do yourself an injury." I suggested.

Paul grinned as moved off the bed and slipped his briefs down, his hard cock stood out at a right angle as he climbed back beside me on the bed. It looked a good size, maybe a little bigger than Gaz but with a bigger head and an upward bend. I spread my legs as Paul slipped his finger back inside me, his other hand began stroking my clit and it felt good. Sensing that I liked what he was doing Paul moved down and knelt between my legs, he slipped his finger back inside me and with his thumb he began massaging my clit. This was good stuff and within a minute or two I could feel an orgasm on the way. I began to lose control and I pushed backwards towards him while moving up and down. My back arched as an intense orgasm rocked me. Paul kept working on me as I shook and shuddered through it, he then slowed down as my body relaxed. My clit had become too sensitive and I gently pushed his hands away until I had finished. When I finally opened my eyes Paul was sitting back smiling at me, behind him I could see Gaz sitting on a chair with an equally big grin.

"That was a good one." I told them in a shaky voice.

"Looked good from here too." Paul replied. "Want to keep going?"

I nodded without hesitation. Paul moved up the bed and reached over to a bowl on the bedside cabinet. He removed a condom and handed it to me. I took it from him and sat up, his cock was now only inches from my face and I simply leaned over and placed my mouth over it. The girth of the head stretched my mouth as I ripped the packet open and removed the condom, I leaned back and his cock dropped noisily from my mouth. The pinky coloured condom rolled on easily and I gave his cock a couple of strokes before I lay down again. I watched as Paul moved down the bed and I parted my thighs ready for him. He slid his finger back in I suspect to make sure that I was still wet, fat chance of not being wet I thought to myself. He then leaned over me; supporting himself with one arm he began to rub his cock up and down my slit. Now getting beyond frustration I reached down and guided his cock to the required spot and for the first time in my life I felt another cock besides my husband's at my opening. I held it there and looked over at Gaz who was now sitting on the bed. He knew I was asking for his approval, not that I could stop now. He nodded and I removed my hand from his cock at the same time placing a leg around his thighs I just pulled his cock in.

I was so wet his cock went straight in to the hilt which was a surprise and a bit much at once. I gasped and pushed him back out a bit with my hand, he then moved slowly back and forth until he was in again. It felt a bit different from Gaz, as Paul was bigger. I settled back as Paul started to build a slow rhythm while alternating kissing me and sucking on my nipples. I started to think how it was different than doing it with Gaz. Paul was narrower at the waist and my legs seemed to be at a different angle. He was a good kisser and I liked the way that he tweaked my nipples with his tongue while holding them gently with his teeth. His cock felt different too, the condom took a little of the sensation away. The upward bend of his cock felt good just on the inside of my pussy. I asked him not to push it in too far and by locking my legs around his calves I could control the depth of his penetration. It wasn't good enough for an orgasm but it was still good.

After a while Gaz suggested that I sit on Paul, he slid out of me and rolled over onto his back. I knelt over Paul and saw that the condom has rolled halfway up his cock, I rolled it carefully down to the base and then lowed myself back onto his cock. I ran my hands over Paul's muscled chest and then lowered my mouth and tweaked like he had done to me. His nipples hardened instantly and I could tell from his breathing that I had found an erogenous zone. I ran my tongue up his chest and kissed him while my hands worked on his nipples. Gaz suggested that I turn around so he could get a better view, I managed to swivel around on Paul's cock without taking it out. I was now facing Gaz as I moved up and down on Paul. After a short time I leaned back so that Gaz could get a better view of the action below. Gaz watched for a short time before moving up to me and kissing me on the lips.

"How is it?" he asked when he broke the kiss.

"It's nice." I replied.

Gaz kissed me again before he ran his tongue over my breasts and then continued down until his tongue was on my clit. I slowed down to let him have a good look lick and a close look at my pussy being impaled. Gaz then stood up on the bed and presented his cock to my face. Using my hand I guided it into my mouth and began sucking on it. Trying to slide up and down on Paul's cock while sucking on Gaz was too complicated, Paul came to the rescue.

"Why don't you suck on Gaz while I do it from behind." he suggested.

Gaz lay down on the bed and I knelt in between his legs and began sucking his cock. I felt Paul move in behind me and I reached under and guided his cock back into me. It was still too complicated; I just couldn't concentrate on sucking while being fucked at the same time. In the end I rested my head on Gaz's thigh while enjoying Paul from behind. Again I could feel the upward bend of his cock placing pressure on a different place than when Gaz does it that way. After a while Paul pulled me over sideways so that we were lying on our sides, I opened my legs so that Gaz got a good view. He sat back on the bed and watched us while he stroked his cock. We fucked for a while and tried a few more positions. Paul then rolled me onto my back and using his fingers like he did before he brought me to another orgasm, not as good as the first but still good. I lay back and looked at the two erections in front of me. I wonder what Jules would think if she could see me now, I thought to myself. When I recovered I knelt beside Paul, rolled the condom off and took him into my mouth. I stroked his cock up and down with my hand while sucking and licking the head. I worked slowly at first and then sped up. I stepped up the speed further when I sensed he was getting close and leaned further over him so that his cock was pointing at my breasts. I looked down as he showered my breasts with a copious amount of cum as I continued to stroke him until he was finished.

"Fuck that was good." Paul whispered.

"Glad you liked it." I replied cleaning my chest with the edge of a towel.

"Don't forget me." Gaz said.

I smiled back at him and patted the bed beside Paul. When he lay down I sat on his cock for a comparison and rocked up and down while Paul watched. It was different without the condom; also the difference in size and shape could be felt. Gaz pulled me down and kissed me while I moved up and down on his cock, Paul was still beside us on the bed watching us. The exhibitionist was starting to come out in me and I eased myself off of Gaz's cock and knelt between his legs. I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck noisily on it knowing that Paul was inches away watching. I worked Gaz hard and it was only a matter of a minute or so when I felt tell-tale signs of his orgasm approaching. I lifted my mouth off and turned my face towards Paul while rubbing his cock over my lips as he came all over my face. Taking care not to get any in my eyes, I stroked him by hand until he had finished. I sat up and using a towel I cleaned my face while looking down at two very contented men.

"Wow that was fun." I said to them.

Both men just smiled at me. It was when I lay back on the bed that I began to get a case of the guilt's and wanted to leave. Gaz sensed my mood and we quickly showered and dressed. When we came back into the bedroom the towels had been replaced and the room had been prepared for the next customer. After saying goodbye to Paul we left and headed towards home. A few streets later Gaz pulled over and turned the engine off, he leaned over and kissed me gently.

"That was the most exciting thing that I've ever seen." he said.

"You don't hate me for doing it?" I asked.

"No, I think I love you more." he replied.

Half an hour later we were home and we went straight to bed. I cuddled up in Gaz's arms and we began to talk about what happened, what I remembered, what I liked, and what was different between doing it with him and Paul. This resulted in the start of a frantic fuck which then slowed down to the most passionate sex we have ever had.

Over the next few weeks our sex life improved dramatically and we did it every day. My thoughts of that night became clearer as time went on. The guilt disappeared and I had to admit that I enjoyed it immensely though I think it was more the excitement of doing it with another man rather than Paul being a good lover - not that he wasn't. I have told Gaz that while I am quite happy to reminisce I don't want to have sex with another man again. Gaz has told me that he has no regrets and that night with Paul will be with him forever. He understands about me not wanting to do it again and has promised not to try and pressure me into doing it again. I am sure that our relationship is stronger than what it was before, it's like we have a secret from the rest of world; that is if you take Paul out of the equation. I just hope that I don't run into him somewhere as I would probably run and hide. Funny thing is that Jules and Warren are dating again and there is talk of them getting back together permanently though things will be very different as she is now a very sexually liberated woman. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Threesome Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds