• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moist for My Brother

Moist for My Brother

I was finally going to visit my brother Paul. We haven't seen much of each other over the past couple of years. We live so far apart so we made a pact that we would spend a week's vacation together this year. As Paul has more room at his house, I would drive to see him. I left early on a Friday morning and I made it to Paul's place around dinner time.

I was sort of surprised when I did see my big brother. He must have been working out at the gym. Paul had filled out with lots of muscles. I have to say I got a little excited looking at his body.

"Lucy, I'm so glad we finally got together."

The feeling was mutual. Paul pulled me into his body and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. I was getting excited right then. I could swear I felt his cock pressing into my body. I was betting he could feel my boobs against his chest. We were going to stay in that night. Paul had ordered in some food and he broke open a bottle of wine for starters. We talked and got caught up on the past couple of years.

The time flew and Paul said that I was probably tired. We could continue all this in the morning. Paul showed me to his spare bedroom. He told me to yell if I needed anything in the night. I did need something, my brother's attention. I undressed and put on my nightie. I got on top of the bed and just got to thinking of Paul. I pulled my nightie up and I fingered my pussy. All I could think of was that I wanted to see my brother's hard prick. I was getting wet just dreaming about it.

I couldn't take it any longer. I got up from the bed and I walked over to Paul's bedroom door. It was closed so I cracked it open. I almost had an orgasm. There wasn't much light, but I could clearly see my brother's nude body. His long cock was lying on his belly. I stared at my brother for some minutes. If I stepped into his room I would end up doing something that I shouldn't do.

I broke down and crossed into Paul's room. I tried to control my breathing. There was my brother's cock and I wanted to touch it in the worst way. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I pulled my nightie away from my body. I slowly reached out and touched my brother's cock. He stirred for a moment but he didn't wake up. I had to do it. I lowered my face and I took my brother's fat cock in between my lips. That what it took to wake my brother up.

"Lucy?"

My brother was still in a sleepy haze. He looked down and saw me going down on his thick shaft. I pulled off for a second.

"I need you Paul, don't make me stop..."

He didn't stop me. Instead I wrapped my mouth around his pole and he placed a hand on the back of my head. I was bobbing up and down his cock. Paul's dick was soon standing at attention. I couldn't waste this moment. I pulled away and I climbed up over top of my brother's body.

I took his stiff cock in my hand and I aligned it with my wet slit. I lowered my body until my brother entered me. Fuck, did that feel good! Paul was stretching me out. We went slow at first. Paul had his hands on my hips. He was pushing his cock deep into my belly. I remember crying out as Paul filled me with his large member. I couldn't recall feeling a cock that size before inside me.

"Touch my tits, Paul."

My brother took his hands from my hips and he started to massage my medium sized breasts. I love it when a man fondles my ripe melons. Paul was pinch my nipples as he fed me his cock. I was having these small orgasms at first. As Paul took me harder, my orgasms grew. My body was starting to shake as he drove his love piston deeper into my pussy. You could hear the slapping of skin as we fucked like two crazed teens.

I have no idea how long we went at it that night. Paul had me worked up into a hot boil when he fired his load into my body. I did scream right then. I could feel his steamy load coating my pussy walls. I didn't want him to stop. I would have taken his love cum for as long as he could produce it. I could feel my body sweating as Paul finished me off with his hot piston.

I fell onto my brother's chest as we ended our lovemaking session.

"I know what we did was wrong, but I would do it all over in a second," my brother told me.

I didn't feel ashamed either. I needed my brother's loving and now I had it. We spent the night in Paul's bed. In the morning I made my brother hard once more with my mouth. This time Paul got on top of me. He lifted my legs and pushed them towards my chest. He guided his hardness to my gash and he slid into me again. Paul took me like I was some cheap slut that morning. I ended up begging and pleading for him to fuck me as hard as he could.

Paul did exactly that. Our pubic mounds were hitting together. It felt like my brother's cock was bottoming out inside my pussy. We had another long fuck session. My brother's balls were hitting my ass. I was vocal once more. I told Paul that I wanted to be used by his monster prick. Yes, I got a better look at my brother's cock. I was betting that it had to be nine inches in length when Paul was erect.

The one beautiful thing was that Paul seemed to have an endless amount of cum to give me. He creamed me again that morning. I used my pussy muscles to drain every drop from his beautiful cock. That was just the first day together! I got to experience a full week of my brother making love to me. By the end of the week I was stretched and sore. Don't get me wrong, I loved being fucked by Paul.

At the end of the week, we had a long talk. I told Paul that I didn't want to be away from him any longer. Was there any way I could move closer so we could be together. Paul wanted that as much as I did. We would have to work on a plan to make it all happen. I did say something crazy to my brother at the end of my stay. I told him I wanted him to breed me and impregnate me. I wish you could have seen my brother's face.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

I told him there wasn't anyone else I wanted to be with. If I was going to ever have a child, I wanted him to be the father. I don't know if Paul is up for that quite yet. I will need to work on him further. The last time we fucked before I left, I told Paul to cream my eggs with his cum. He did blow a large load of his milk into my pussy. Maybe if he hears me talk like this, he will give in to my wishes.

I'm back home and I am trying to get everything in order so I can make the move to be with Paul. I can still feel some of his batter inside me. I only hope it won't be long before my brother is filling my tummy with his cum once more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Moist for My Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1286 milliseconds