• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent Ch. 09

Consent Ch. 09

(1) Jackie is hopelessly enslaved now, addicted to the orgasms and her fetish female clothing and makeup.

(2) Johanna is her usual psychopathic self, molding and shaping Jackie to be her fantasy woman.

(3) As always, it is best to read previous chapters to get the gist of Jack's transformation to Jaqueline.

(4) This is not real, the characters not real either. They are fucked up, just like so many of us. The difference here in this story is that addictions are allowed to grow and take over. Most of us in real life have filters that make us resist this. Some don't.

(5) Malicious ANONYMOUS, just relax. You may hate my writing, but I have a solid group of followers now that is growing daily. They seem to appreciate and understand what I am writing about. You don't, because you seem incapable of reading between the lines.

*****

Jackie knew that today was going to be special. She showered and shaved with pleasure and anticipation, although grimacing a bit from the soreness and slight swelling in her nipples. This had started a couple of days earlier and she attributed it to a result of some of her recent punishment ordeals. It had been difficult to adapt to the six inch heels that she was required to wear now, and her perceived slow progress in feminine movements had been admonished on several occasions, and finally resulted in the last punishment, some nipple clamps, excruciating little devices that hurt when they were put on, felt erotic while they were attached, and created agony when removed.

Johanna had smiled when she had complained of the sensitivity and soreness and had brought in a doctor friend the day before who clearly was as kinky as she was. Blood pressure was taken, and the doctor's hands had been placed all over her body while she asked questions. Any dizziness? Any nausea? Finally, she took a blood sample. When the examination was over the doctor and Johanna chatted about her as if she was a lamp on a table, agreeing that weekly examinations were now to be the norm. And no more nipple clamps. Johanna agreed and laughed, and Jackie laughed with her, relieved that the devices would not be used on her again. It almost brought her to tears; she was so happy, and her heart felt fluttery and unstable.

Jackie felt odd these days. It was like she had a burning within her soul, to the point where it made her physically hot, wanting to strip off her clothing, or take the ice cube from a drink and run it across her face. She felt a serenity at the same time, with no shame or fuss about what she had become. She was a slave and she had surrendered to the fact that she was to be feminized by Johanna for her use in any way she desired. The contentment she felt with regard to this capitulation was almost electric. She didn't fight the bondage of her reality or her fantasies any longer. The acceptance was calming, and yet exciting at the same time.

But today was to be even more special; she was to be corseted for the first time. And that was something that she had always fantasized, being squeezed and manipulated into a woman's shape. Girdles and corselets were tight and felt wonderful on her body, and sometimes she even wore several at once to increase the tightness, but it wasn't enough. There was no shaping, just control. She wanted more, but never had the means to buy a corset. But now Johanna had taken control and wanted her corseted, so she silently, but excitedly submitted to it.

The last week had been a continuous blast of training as a trannie prop in numerous types of sexual scenarios. She had been taught the proper way to suck a man's penis, to administer oral sex to a woman, and to receive anal sex from either gender. This required attire that feminized her body and hid her penis except when it was wanted for someone's use or to re-inforce certain behavior by allowing masturbation.

Now it was the corsets and she couldn't wait, even though she had been told that she would be permanently corseted after today. That only made it seem even more erotic, the removal of the choice to not wear one.

She sat on the edge of the bed with the large stainless steel anal plug pressing relentlessly on her prostate. Wiggling her bum slightly, she closed her eyes and shivered. The breast forms had been surgically glued to her chest the day before and remained well adhered, although firmly supported by the pink support bra at the moment. Johanna had given her tube-like form-fitting underwear for placing underneath the corset, and she wore it now, a beige featureless thing that went from the base of her bra to just past her hip bones. Her gaff panties matched her bra, as usual, but she wore nothing else but her wig today. Her testicles were pushed back up inside her body and her penis pulled back and out of sight, as she had been trained to do. She looked down past her breasts and saw no bulge, no evidence remaining of previous masculinity. It was what Johanna wanted.

As she waited, she rubbed her hands back and forth over her shaved thighs, marvelling at their smoothness. It was almost like there weren't any hair roots left in many places on her body now, as if shaving somehow was eliminating the need to shave. And her skin was soft like a misty dream.

She pushed on her breasts and felt the soreness once again in her nipples. She felt strange, not horny, but erotic in some way, emotionally unstable, and it puzzled her.

Just then, the outside door opened and Johanna entered the room with a bag full of what Jackie presumed were the corsets, probably all five of them. Fittings had been done over the last week, and she was about to experience the final result. Louise entered behind her, dressed in latex as always, an enigma wrapped in rubber. She seldom spoke unless it was an order, but she smiled a lot, and clearly enjoyed her life as a rubber dominatrix. Jackie's day dressed as a rubber doll with Louise had been a strangely erotic but challenging day of forced fellatio for several of her guests, all within the anonymity of complete rubber enclosure.

Louise set up the camera to film the fitting, while Johanna gave Jackie her instructions. It was to be a forced feminization scene, and she said, "Jackie, this is a drugged scene. I'm going to give you a pill for a headache while you're complaining about being locked up and forced to wear women's clothes. You will plead for your freedom. In moments you'll start to calm down and do as you're told, but you're going to appear stunned and almost unaware of what's happening until you're fully corseted, and then it'll be too late. Can you do all that?"

Jackie had discovered she had acting talent, mainly because everything she acted out was actually within her fantasy world, and she had acted these things out in her mind hundreds of times before. She mocked, "Please don't make me wear a corset...please!"

Johanna smiled. "Right. Any questions?"

"Yes ma'am. Why would it be too late? I could just take the corset off. We want it to appear real right?"

"True," Johanna said, "That's why you'll be wearing your rubber bondage mitts...and there's another reason which we don't have to get into right now, for the sake of surprise later. Okay, ready Louise?"

Louise nodded.

Through various instructions that were stated with a firm reality tinge to them, Johanna got Jackie fitted with the bondage mittens amid numerous complaints and threats. Finally, she was given the "pill", and Jackie acted everything out perfectly, standing and swaying dumbly as Johanna wrapped a severely boned and thick pink corset around her waist, fastening the busk in front. The garters rattled and tickled her thighs and derriere. She snugged the laces up. It found its place on Jackie's body, and as she looked in the mirror, she saw a shaped corset which was semi-rigid and flared at the bottom to fit over hips Jackie didn't have.

Now the acting was all improvised and real.

"Jeez that's tight ma'am."

"Oh, my pretty slave, I haven't started yet."

This is when the transformation began. Johanna took two floppy silicone hip pads out of a bag and placed them just below each of Jackie's upper pelvic bones in order to eliminate that "hip-bump" and smooth and fill the contour down toward the top of the femur bone. Each stuck like they were glued.

"Breathe out please."

Jackie was looking at the inklings of her new shape and was in slight shock. "What?" she said.

"Breathe out please! Do as you're told slave!"

"Yes ma'am."

He breathed out and gave some inches to Johanna. She used them up and demanded more. Each time Jackie exhaled, she got smaller above her belly button and at her lower rib cage. The hip pads became compressed at the flared base of the corset.

"Breathe out please."

Jackie was breathing quickly and shallowly and managed to reply breathlessly, "I can't ma'am. It's...so...tight...ma'am."

"Breathe out please!" She was not asking.

Jackie's face went a bit red as she exhaled as much as possible. The corset took those last millimeters away and she panicked slightly as Johanna tied it off behind her back. Jackie's lips tingled a little bit, like she had been hyperventilating, and her face felt flushed.

"I can't breathe ma'am!" she said.

Johanna paid no attention while she clumped the laces and inserted them into a large pocket made of fine chainmail which lapped over and shielded the laces from tampering. She zipped around the edge like a luggage zipper and locked it shut against the small of Jackie's back with a small combination lock. Jackie was now in an enhanced and very real panic and she tried to grasp the laces to loosen them but of course the rubber bondage mittens permitted nothing.

"It's too late now slave; you're locked in."

Her hands were but stubs and she could not. Realizing this, she began to try to control her breathing to what the corset was physically allowing. It was all very real.

Johanna took the bondage mittens off then and with amusement let Jackie try to manipulate herself out of the corset. It was an exercise in futility.

Johanna said, "Look into the mirror slave. You will be locked into a corset like this every day from now on, as long as I own you. In the morning, I'll unlock you so you can take an enema, a shower and change your under-corset tube. Then you'll be corseted again, tightened a little bit more every day, until you're where I want you. I figure about a 24 to 25 inch waist for you. I suspect you'll be corseted for a minimum of 23 hours a day. Everything else remains the same. You'll have a large anal plug inserted into your male vagina every day as well. The rest of your life is now laid out before you. Now, put some stockings on and attach them to your six garters. You have some housework to do."

Jackie's ears were ringing, and her lips were dry as she observed her new shape in the mirror. How was that possible, she wondered? She turned sideways and relaxed her stomach. The corset allowed nothing and gave nothing. The shape was hers, but it first belonged to the corset, and it would from now on.

Again, as in many moments of her training, the reality of her situation hit her hard. She pushed on her new waist and felt her new hips, moving her hands up to her breasts and pushing on the silicone prosthetics until she felt the swollen soreness at her nipples. The emotional response was overwhelming, and she gasped to control her tears. Why tears, she wondered? This felt like an earthquake of change, but why tears? She barely heard Johanna as further instructions were given.

"You will wear 5-inch heels today while we show you how to do the vacuuming for the main part of the house. Wear a simple black skirt and a white blouse please. Your maid's dresses haven't arrived yet. Now get moving!"

"Maid's dresses?" she asked in vain. Johanna didn't even answer.

Jackie stared in the mirror, turned away and looked at Johanna, then Louise and the camera, her lipstick clad lips apart and her mascara-laden eyes wide and beautiful. Her breathing occurred in short puffs and her lips quivered. "Ma'am? I feel weird ma'am. I haven't cried since I was a little boy. Why the fuck do I feel like crying? What's happening to me?"

Johanna just smiled and said, "Hmm, maybe your training and your clothing is reworking your psyche. I hope it is. I know it should. You're becoming Jaqueline, the part of you that's always been hidden. The processes will definitely accelerate, so get used to it. Now, get dressed and fix your makeup so you can get the housework done today."

"But ma'am, I'm...I'm emotional for no apparent reason! Clothes can't do that! What's going on?"

Johanna just smiled like the Cheshire cat and said, "You have to trust me. I'm feminizing you. By the way, the car keys are in the basket in the mud room. As I've always told you, if you don't want this...if you choose to leave, you can. Just let me know, and Geoffrey can go with you to bring the car back. Then you're on your own."

Jackie gasped with the sharp prod of reality. Her tacit consent to this was obvious. She wasn't going anywhere because there was no place else to go.

She strapped on a pair of heels and put a short black skirt on, zipping it up the back, followed by a tight fitting white Lulu Lemon top. Her new figure remained striking.

Just then Geoffrey stepped into the room and his reaction to Jackie was a loud, "Wow!"

Suddenly Johanna had an idea. "Geoffrey, she's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Oh yes ma'am, she is."

"Would you like to fuck her Geoffrey?"

"Umm, uh, yes. Now?"

"Yes, now. I want you to take her right now while she's feeling so feminine."

"Ma'am?" Jackie had never been fucked by Geoffrey, and it didn't feel right. She had taken him orally many times before, but he had never fucked her as a woman.

Now he did, pushing her over the back of a chair, pulling her skirt up and her panties down. The anal plug was removed and he entered her easily, starting slowly, and even reaching around to feel her breasts. He kissed her neck and ears and slowly increased his cadence until there was a rapid slapping sound mixed with groans and whimpers from Jackie, whose penis was now free and dripping semen on the floor.

Jackie was holding her own breasts while looking upward with her eyes rolled back in her head when Johanna gently grasped her penis just as Geoffrey started to cum. Time stood still for Jackie as she spread her legs further apart to allow deeper penetration by Geoffrey. He responded by pounding deeper and cumming with lunging thrusts. At the same time Johanna asked Jackie a question.

"Do you feel like a woman Jackie? Say yes, and I'll allow you to cum."

"Yes, oh yes, please ma'am! I feel like a woman. Please, oh, yes, please, yes..." She could feel Geoffrey's cum already leaking out of her and down her cheeks and leg, and she added her own verbal fantasy line, "Oh my God, I'm being fucked like a woman by a man, by a man, by a man...oh God, oh..."

Instead of screaming when that overwhelming feeling came, she cried with all the trained pent up emotional femininity, an orgasm deeper and richer than anything she had experienced in her life. But there was no fluid until Johanna actually rubbed her penis. Then she came again, this time with the usual fluids.

The anal orgasm was something new, and she wanted more, pushing back on Geoffrey, but he was sated. His penis flopped out of the way and fluids squirted out of her. She felt dirty and sexy and used, and blissfully happy.

Jackie cleaned herself up when Johanna and Geoffrey left her as she was, bent over the chair. Her eyes were misty as she stepped out into the main part of the house and started the house cleaning. The corset, high heels and the re-inserted anal plug were the primal reminders of her slavery, but there was a fog of emotion shrouding everything that she did and thought about now, tears always just there, just ready to engage. And the glances at herself in the mirrors around the house made her feel so vulnerable and feminine that her penis almost escaped from the gaff in her panties, a paradox lost to her. Arousal was constant and led her forward like a bull with a ring through the nose. The lubrication by Geoffrey's semen which soaked her panties was an unseen secret under her skirt, and her face expressed a Mona Lisa smile.

Oh God, she wanted this, she thought. She wanted this and was having it. Dreams do come true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds