• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Cuckolds her Husband

Christine Cuckolds her Husband

12

My Daughter-in-Law Christine, married to my step-son John, as I have mentioned in previous journal entries, is a truly stunning lady. In her early 30's, she is a slender and gorgeous blonde whose appearance simply overwhelms most men on the sight of her. Long of legs with dainty thighs, her breasts are well developed, a comfortable 36C I would guess. With long straight golden hair and a sleek and slender back, her eyes sparkle a brilliant blue, and together with her red lipped smile she instantly intoxicates and hypnotises all hot blooded men she encounters.

As a senior partner at a local law firm and with her husband a Surgeon at the local hospital, she simply possesses all that any wife might dream of. However, something was obviously lacking in their marriage. John became obsessed with Christine, believing that she was sleeping with men outside of their marriage, and in consolation I had offered my own body to John as a distraction. Our lovemaking and relationship grew for more than a year, but then suddenly began to wane, and I could not conclude why. In time, I found him actually unable to perform any further. I inquired as to his issues, and John promptly burst out in tears upon my shoulder and confided all to me. Here, I shall tell you his story, as sad as it is. But first, let's take a brief moment back in time. I shall recount my memories of what I had previously learned of Christine's exploits.

--------------------

John's suspicions of his wife focused upon her co-workers, as she had often made a pretense of working late at the office. To investigate her nocturnal activities further I had entered her office through the work day undetected by her, and having slightly opened the widow and blinds there within, I then conspired to sit outside her office in the bushes into the early evening to discover the depths of her dishonesty.

I watched as the various cars in the parking lot dispersed until only two remained. Doubting that the evening might prove eventful and about to surrender my efforts there, soon after through the window I watched as two tall well build black men entered Christine's office. "The office is all ours again Christine, everyone else has gone home." One of the men firmly stated.

Finishing her typing upon her computer keyboard without responding, Christine then stood, straightened her professional but body hugging dress down over her curvaceous body, and strode over to the men. Her blonde hair flowed behind her as she walked, and her calves tightened from being raised in her high heels. Standing before the men she announced "Well then gentlemen, let us begin, shall we."

With this brief statement on her part one of the men seized her by the arm and twisting it behind her back placed both her hands together and pinned them firmly. The other man called her a slut and slapped her across the face. Sliding his hands down her body, over her breasts and proceeding down to her thighs, he grabbed the material of her skin tight dress and pulled in up over her hips. She had no panties on and her bare ass and shaven pussy were revealed to their view. Placing his hand over her cunt and appearing to finger her, the man in front uttered "Is the white slave's cunt and ass needing of a good hard fucking today?"

Gasping heavily Christine responded "The slave girl needs her black master's to use her as the slut she is. Please boys, fuck all my holes, fuck your white slut slave!"

Well, this was a little bit of surprise to hear, I thought to myself. Releasing her arms the men forced her to her knees. Without a word she unbuckled each man's pants and lowering them extracted their cocks. And beautiful fine cocks they were! These magnificent black Titan's certainly lived up to the reputation that black men have earned! Extraordinary specimens they were, thick and long, each Adonis very well-endowed. Big gorgeous black cocks that any woman's mouth would salivate for!

Seizing Christine by her long hair, the young men took turns thrusting their cocks into her gaping mouth. She appeared to eagerly engulf each cock into her drooling lips. As her face was repeatedly fucked by a pair of massive cocks her eyes continually stared up at her dark lovers with an expression of complete submission and lust. I watching transfixed and rubbed my moistening pussy through my panties as she licked and sucked on each big dick presented before her, and as she tugged playfully on each pair of oversize hanging balls with her fingers and lips. As she sucked their meat they referred to her repeatedly as slut, slave and whore, which seemed to only make her suck more desperately on their balls and dicks.

Pulling her to her feet, each of the towering men slapped her across the face again and then wrenched the dress from her body, leaving her standing naked between them. They then spanked away at her perky tits and perfect heart shaped ass with their open palms as she moaned in pain and pleasure. Ordering her to assume the position of a slave girl about to take two cocks, she leaned over a chair, offering her plump willing lips on one end, with her willing red ass thrust out at the other. Looking over at them she pleaded "Please Master's, please, fuck me, fuck your slave girl with those cocks that I worship. I am so tired of my husband's small white pecker, I need real men to fuck me, with real men's cocks. Please. Please fuck your slut slave girl. Please."

With this each man assumed a position on either end of Christine. She squealed long and loud like a little pig as a big long black dick forced its way into her hungry cunt. Before she could cry out, the other long dick went deep into her throat. The young men pounded Christine like the whore she had become, taking turns fucking her eager mouth and cunt. As each cock was withdrawn to exchange positions with the other, I could see drool pouring from her mouth and pussy juices flowing from her cunt. Her body would shake and quiver until each cock was settled back into her willing holes. Her ass pumped back and forth forcefully as she tried to drive as much of the length of each cock into her twat. As she sucked each big dick her hands clasped around the shaft with all the vigor of someone holding onto a rope for dear life. She would hold each cock before her eyes and gaze with intense admiration at the prize she had found, as if they were the only true love that she had ever known. It was clear that she truly did worship these big black dicks. She was not so much a slave to these men as her body was a slave to their thick hungry cocks.

Having fucked her mouth and cunt to their contentment, the boys propped Christine's butt over her desk and commenced taking turns ramming their cocks into her ass. The first had to take his time to enter her, and no surprise, for they were each as wide as my forearm. She screamed intensely, and I could see her face cringing in pain. I thought for a moment she looked like she might pass out. But her body clearly loved the abuse and she began to moan with pleasure as his cock entered her and began to slide back in and out. "You like my brother's cock up your asshole don't you, you fucking slut white tramp? Beg for it slave, beg like the whore you are!" The one said to her as the other pumped away on her butt hole.

"Fuck my ass Master, fuck your slave's ass hard, I want both of you, over and over. Use me, fuck me, I'm your white trailer trash whore!" She screamed aloud. The men took their turns repeatedly drilling their long thick and rock hard cocks into her ass and calling her white trash, both eventually cumming in her now permanently stretched and gaping hole. After each blew his load into her, they put back on their clothes and without a further word turned and left the room, leaving her naked and bent over the desk with semen leaking from her butt. From the expression on her face I could tell that she had become their willing slut, that she loved their domination over her, and that she lived for the humiliation of having her married holes punished by the huge black cocks of these uncaring men.

-------------------

Of course none of this did I ever reveal to John, afraid to both shatter his confidence, and to destroy the growing love and lust he was feeling for me. Many months later, as we lay together naked on the bed, with John unable to satisfy me, I inquired as to why he found himself unable to perform. John explained to me that his wife had taken to arriving home very late at night these past months. And while she would always claim to be working late, she stank of booze and sex, and walked by him like there was a cucumber in her ass. On undressing and climbing into bed and quickly falling asleep, John said that he would frequently inspect her discarded clothing, which he said were always covered in cum stains. And only a month before, upon inspecting her sleeping body, he said that he found two new small tattoos on her.

One was on her flesh where her bush would be if she had not shaved it bare. It said "Maurice's" and had a little arrow pointing down. The other tattoo, situated over the crack of her ass, with another arrow pointing down, said "Jamal's." John explained that he knew exactly who Maurice and Jamal were, as she had brought them to their home on a number of occasions, explaining that they were each other's brother and having recently graduated from law school were hired as interns by her company, and that she had been assigned the responsibility of training them further in the profession. John admitted that he mentioned nothing of having seen the tattoos or seen the cum stains to him wife, fearing that he would lose her completely if he were to address the obvious situation that had unfolded.

On a Sunday about a month ago he had returned home unexpectedly early from a business trip and entered his home without notice or prior announcement. He said that he was a little shocked, but not completely unsurprised, to find Christine at home with Maurice and Jamal. The men were dressed only in shorts, with their bare chests and large arms uncovered. His wife by contrast wore only a light teddy covered by a transparent robe, her pale long white legs suspended upon 4" spike heels and her ample cleavage evident to all those who cared to spy upon that region. On seeing John she looked a bit shocked, but quickly recovering her composure rose upon her feet and stumbling toward John hugged and kissed him and introduced him to her co-workers. Though she claimed that they were visiting to finish up some important paperwork, there was no paperwork to be seen, and the stench of booze was clearly upon all three. John excused himself to unpack and upon returning found the two men sitting on either side of his wife on the living room couch.

Sitting on the love seat opposing them, Christine inquired upon his business trip, how it proceeded, and what brought him home a day early. As John attempted to detail his trip to his partially clad wife positioned between the two very large men on either side of her, he noted as they casually exchanged glances and laughter among themselves, and how her hands slid up and down upon their strong muscled legs as easily as their hands explored and caressed her own soft bare white thighs. Ashamed of himself and his lack of courage to address the situation he once again excused himself and went to the kitchen. One of the men said that while he was up he should bring them all new drinks. Angered at the thought of being ordered around by these men who were clearly in the process of seducing his wife, none the less John felt compelled to bring out newly opened beers and a fresh glass of wine.

Upon entering the living room with the drinks he found his wife locked in a passionate kiss with one of the men, whose hand rested upon her silk covered breast, while her own hand squeezed at the large extension in the other man's shorts. John stood in shame and a growing feeling of inadequacy as he watched his wife fondle a penis apparently at least twice the length of his own and while being kissed and fondled by another robust and powerful black man. Spying her husband standing above her, Christine pushed away the one man while releasing the cock of the other, and with a smile and gentle laugh played innocent, taking her glass of wine.

The remainder of the evening consisted of John being ordered by his wife and the men to return with fresh drinks while they cuddled on the couch and took turns dancing with his wife in the middle of the broad living room floor to the soft music playing. As they danced the men would kiss his wife upon the lips, fondle her breasts and rub her soft ass. Their enormous rigid cocks stood erect through their loose shorts and John watched as they towered over his voluptuous wife and pressed their enraged manhood against her belly. John felt weak and paralyzed and he observed his precious wife groped before his very eyes. When turned with her back to John, her hands would join in front of her and her head would tilt far forward looking down, and from the motions he observed of her elbows John new that she had extracted the penis of each man from their shorts and was busy stroking upon it furiously as she stared down at the objects that she so loved, adored and admired.

Later in the evening both Jamal and Maurice in turn rose up and asked John to shown them about his fine house as a distraction for the other, and on returning, both times found his wife upon her knees before the standing bother, his hands clenching her long blonde hair as her head bobbed back and forth before him. On hearing John enter the room, Christine would tuck away her Master's toy and then she would stand. Raising her teddy quickly back over her exposed breasts, she would make some excuse as to why she was on the floor, she lips and mouth clearly heavily salivating.

Eventually evening came and Christine came to bed with John, offering each of her guests a bed in a spare room. But no sooner had all gone to bed than Christine made the excuse that she had to get up and ensure her guests were comfortable. Gone for almost a half hour, John heard bed springs creaking in one room, and then the other. Finally she return to bed with John, butt naked, reeking of cunt and cum, and deprived of the teddy that she had left with. John found himself unable to take any more of this abuse and firmly accused Christine of having taken two new lovers and of even having the audacity of bringing them into their home.

At this Christine then proceeded to humiliate John as he had never known before. Slapping him upon the face she exclaimed "John, you are a good man, but a pathetic man. You have never been able to satisfy me. Your puny cock is at best only semi-rigid. A real woman, a lustful woman, deserves real men with large hard cocks that want her and need her continually. You are satisfied with one meek and dismal effort a week. I enjoy my two big black lover's cocks each and every day." At this she yanked down John's PJ bottoms and exposed his dick. Tossing the flaccid flesh about with her fingertips she added "See, nothing, weak, pathetic, tiny. Get it hard for me now, right now, and I will let you fuck me tonight, as my two lovers just finished doing. If you cannot, then don't expect to ever be granted the honor of fucking me again. Now pansy, stroke that puny sad worm of a dick, prove to me you are a man. If not, then just jerk it off for me, like the little faggot boy you seem to have become. Is that your secret? You like cock now. Want one in the ass?"

At this John grew angry but she insisted he stroke himself or renege his right to ever fuck his wife again. John struggled to acquire a hard-on, but feeling so weak and worthless from her taunting found it unachievable. Barely able to get excited he just managed to cum, which she permitted him to do upon her stomach.

"Now lick it up, fag boy!" she demanded.

"What?" he exclaimed.

"You couldn't fuck me given an ultimatum, so now you have ever lost the right to do so again. But I bet a little pansy like you would like to watch his wife being fucked - admit it, you liked watching the men fondle me, watch me suck their cocks, listen to me fucking them. Tomorrow you will get to watch them fuck me, and then and only then will you be permitted to play with that pathetic dick of yours and to jerk off with all of us watching. But to do so, you must lick up your cum now, and each time we watch you jerk off while we fuck. Now bitch, lick up your cum fag boy!" she commanded.

John explained that he had neither heart no energy left in him and obeying his new Mistress, licked his seed from her belly. Spreading her legs Christine ordered John to lick her between her thighs and thinking that perhaps she would still let him please her orally, was surprised to find her pussy leaking fluid of the same taste of that which he had just gulped up. "That is my lovers semen, sissy, and you will also lick up all of their cum as well as your own when we fuck." Without a further word of protestation John licked her vagina clean of the semen of her two lovers, and that was that. He had become her cuckold and their slave. John had fulfilled his destiny. He was worthless, pathetic, dominated. He licked the cum of his wife's black lovers from her pussy. He had become her pansy bitch.

The next morning John awoke to the sound of the two men in his kitchen preparing coffee and a breakfast. His wife showered and without dressing took John by the hand and led them, both naked, down the stairs. Entering the kitchen she released John's hand and immediately approached the closet man. Clutching her arms around his neck, he ran his arms around her naked body as they embarrassed in a prolonged and passionate kiss. The other man looked at John, standing there, short, pudgy and flaccid, and laughed, partially in derision, and partially in disgust. Releasing her hold on her lover he said "Fuck you look good bitch."

Both men wore their shorts of the evening before, and without further ado Christine pulled their pants down their legs and off their feet, until all four stood naked. Grasping the two men by their peckers, she soon had both rock hard at her attention. "My husband knows that you beautiful men with your beautiful massive cocks are now my lovers. He shall no longer ever be granted that role. My mouth, my pussy and my ass all now only belong to both of you. But I agreed to permit him to watch our love making, and to stroke himself while we do so."

With this she got to her knees, and alternating began to suck each big fat cock presented before her. Looking at John she said "Crawl over here you pathetic sissy, and play with your little dick as you watch your wife suck off these gorgeous big black cocks." John admits that he crawled forward to watch, turned on deeply by the vision of his wife engulfing one cock in her mouth while stroking the other with her hand, and that he could not resist playing with his semi-rigid penis. Pulling her lover by his cock closer toward her husband Christine said to John "Look at that cock wuss, that big hard massive manly cock. Like you have never known. Look at these swollen balls fag boy, and the veins in this dick leading to this bulbous head, good enough to lick and suck." And with this she returned to sucking his cock and balls.

"Is he really a fag?" Maurice asked. Christine responded that her pansy husband would probably suck a big black cock if he was told to, that he had already licked their cum from her pussy and had agreed to continue doing so. She then slapped the side of John face with the cock in her hand and told John to give it a kiss. John said that he convulsed backward in shock, but that then Maurice said "I have never had my cock sucked by a man, let along the husband of my horny white slut. Fag boy, if you want to watch us fuck your slut wife and eat our cum from her nasty cunt, then you will suck my big black dick right now!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Cuckolds her Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds