• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coming Back

Coming Back

I could hardly believe this is all happening. There I am, in the middle of the afternoon, standing on the front porch of a house in a Gulf Coast town, completely naked. My torn dress is in my left hand and my purse in the other. I am covered with cum. It's in my hair, on my tits, on my abdomen, on my legs and wet cum is now running out of my holes. I have fucked 4 men in the last 24 hours, 3 of them complete strangers. But...I lost track of the number of orgasms I had. The feeling of being completely full of cocks and having hands all over me trying to make me come is something I had never experienced. I know I want to do it again!

Right now I have to get home. I decide to put my torn dress in front of me and walk briskly to my car. Down the street a young man sees me and hollers, "you look hot, let me have some of that."

I ignore him, unlock my car door, put my dress on the seat, get in and lock the door. I start the car and drive home naked. When I arrive home, I close the garage door and go upstairs. There stands my husband. He says, "Where have you been, I was worried? What happened to your dress? You are covered in, in, what is that, cum?"

"Look, I took Michael home. He lives in a nice townhome about 2 blocks from the water. When we got there he asked if I wanted to come in for a minute. I knew right then that I wanted to have him one more time. He and I walked to his door. He unlocked it and let us into the front hall. He turned to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and began to fondle him. He put his hands under my dress and stroked my nipples. I got his pants undone. He in turn said that the dress was in the way and ripped it down the front and let it fall to the floor. I was standing there naked. I let his pants down and he pulled off his shirt. As he did, he got behind me and pointed me to the living room. As we turned the corner and went in, I saw two naked men standing there, their rigid cocks in their hands. I stopped but Michael was right behind me and pushing his naked cock onto my buttocks. He told them my name and said I was the hot women he had texted them about. I knew there was no backing down. So for the next two hours all three of them had me. Yes, everywhere and every hole. Yes, I loved it and I lost track of how many times I came. Remember, this is what you were pushing me to do, so do not give me any grief about the fact that I am really enjoying it. I am exhausted. I am going to jump into the shower and take a nap. We will talk later."

I jumped into the shower and soaped up all over. I was still a little sore between my legs, but I did wash the cum away. I toweled off and jumped into bed. I must have been exhausted because the next thing I know I was being awakened by a hand on my breast. I opened my eyes and could see the first light of dawn filtering through the bedroom shades. I was lying in bed on my side. My husband was spooning me while he fondled my breast. I must admit I was starting to get turned on but knew that I was too sore down below to really enjoy myself. Nonetheless, I let him continue to caress my breasts and he then he slid his hand down between my legs. He gently used his wet fingers to flick lightly over my clit; something that always turns me on. I think I let out a little moan and soon could feel his cock growing and pressing against my ass. He continued to gently rub my clit and before I knew it, I was spreading my legs and taking him from behind.

Hubby has a big cock and despite the soreness it felt good. He started slowly going in and out and I pushed back into him, meeting each thrust and after a few minutes he came into my wet and sore cunt. Afterwards, it was surreal. It was like we were back to normal. Nothing more was said about the weekend or the men I had fucked. But, as the days went by I knew I wanted to see Paul again. No, I wanted to be the center of attention like I was in his house. After about 10 days, I decided I would have to go visit Paul at his restaurant.

I finally got up the nerve. I decided I would go in the middle of the week, just after the lunch rush was concluding. I thought then it would be more likely he would have time to at least talk to me and perhaps more.

It was a Tuesday. Another hot and humid Gulf Coast day. I got up and showered and shaved. Shaved all over so I was nice and smooth down there. I knew I still looked good. My tits are small, but still pert and my nipples, always sensitive, were sticking up like pencil erasers in anticipation. Stomach still firm. Ass, maybe a little sag, but still sexy.

I dabbed a little perfume in appropriate areas and stood in the closet door deciding what to wear. I picked a partially see through black top, open in the sleeves and a deep cleavage in the front. If I leaned forward my breast were visible through the side and anyone standing over me could see them in front. I paired that with a gold mini-skirt. I was covered, but just barely. I put on my heels. Damn, I think I looked good.

I walked down to the garage and got into the car. The drive to Michael's restaurant took about 15 minutes. I really did not know exactly what I was going to say to him, other than I wanted more. More of him and more of his friends.

I walked into the restaurant. It was mostly empty at this time of day. I looked for Paul. The maître de' desk was unattended, so I walked over to the bar and climbed onto one of the bar stools. I crossed my left leg over my right and my skirt rode up exposing most of my buttock. The bartender came over and spent most of his time gazing down my dress, before asking what I would like.

"I wanted to see Paul, but I would like to have a glass of white wine, a pinot grigio, if you have it."

"Paul is in the back. I will get your wine and let him know you are here."

He put the glass of wine in front of me and disappeared for a few minutes into the back. I looked around the nearly empty restaurant and slowly sipped my wine. In a few minutes, the bartender came back and told me that he had relayed my message to Paul and he would be out in a few minutes. I thanked him, gave him a sexy smile and sipped at my wine.

In a few minutes, Paul came out to my side of the bar. He went to kiss me on my cheek, but I turned my head and his lips met mine. I put my hand on hip and I guess reflexively, he put his on my naked thigh. I uncrossed my legs, giving him a view of my crotch. He slid his hand up my thigh, broke the kiss and said, "Kathy we cannot do this here, come with me to my office."

I stood up and placed my hand on his crotch and felt him start to grow. He just stood there for a moment and then I guess he remembered where he was. He pushed my hand away saying, "not here."

He turned and I followed him behind the bar and down a corridor. His office was the first on the left. He opened the door and let me go in first. It was a typical small office. The walls were the institutional beige. His desk had a veneer which was flaking off around the edges. The desk was a swivel. There were no windows. He had a few cheap paintings on the walls depicting beach scenes. Apart from his desk and chair, there was one other chair opposite the desk, barely fitting into the office. His desk was clear and orderly, just a calendar blotter and his pen set.

I turned, sat on the edge of the desk facing towards the door as he closed it. My dress hiked up and I spread my legs for him. He turned back to me and asked, "Ok Kathy what can I do for you?"

"I think you already know", as I reached for his belt and began to undo it. I used my other hand to caress his growing erection. I released his pants and pulled down his briefs. He stepped out of them as I continued to stroke him. He put his hands between the front slit on my dress and massaged my breasts. My nipples immediately got hard and I could feel myself getting wet. Paul reached down and grabbed his cock and began to rub it up and down along my slit. I watched the head of his dark cock contrast with my pink pussy lips. The head, nearly purple in color was rubbing against my clit. I tried to tilt my pelvis to take him inside, but he adjusted the angle and continued to rub his cock up and down my slit.

I could feel myself getting close and I began to whimper, "Oh yes, keep that up. Put it inside of me."

Paul did not say anything and he just kept rubbing his huge tool over my slit. "Please put it in, please. "

I put my hand on myself and spread my lips and tried to put him inside, but he just slid his cock over my slit and then onto my clit. Paul said, "what do you want Kathy?"

"I want your big cock all the way inside my cunt. I want you to fuck me with it."

"You mean like this", as he just put the head in.

"No, give me the whole thing."

He started to slide it in and I know I screamed, "Oh yes, please give it all to me. Fuck me!"

Like a switch, he pulled his cock out. "Kathy, this is my office. You need to keep it down. Get off the desk and turn around."

My legs were already shaking. I needed that cock. I turned around and he bent me over the desk. "If you need to make noise, put your mouth on your arm, ok?"

I nodded, spread my legs and said, "ok, but please, please, put it in me now!"

Paul took his cock and rubbed it again against my cunt. I reached down, spread my lips and put the head of his cock in me. This time Paul thrust the full length of his cock into me. I gasped and almost immediately began to come. I put my mouth on my forearm to stifle my moans. Paul was like a jack hammer in and out of my now dripping wet cunt. I cannot tell you how long my orgasm lasted, but it seemed to go on forever. Paul kept on and I began to feel him further swell inside of me. He grunted and shot his hot cum inside of me. I was weak kneed and just lay on the desk. Cum started to run down my leg.

Paul pulled my dress down covering my ass. He started to pull his pants back on and said, "Kathy you need to get up and go, I have to get back to work."

"OK, but I would like to do this again. In fact, I would like to meet with your friends, like we did last month."

"Yes you are pretty hot. I will tell you what, my friends and I are having a party for one of our guys who has just been through a divorce. I think you may be what the party may need. I will text you the date and time."

"Can I bring my husband? Remember, he was with us the first time."

"Hmmm, I do not think he would fit in, OK?"

"Ok, I guess I can work it out. Let me know."

I straightened myself out and left his office walking back to the car. I realized I was already getting excited about this party.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coming Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds