• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Seduction Pt. 03

First Seduction Pt. 03

123

After their little tryst, Vipul and Kaya began fucking on a regular basis. They continued their affair, having steamy sex everywhere they could. As a result Kaya found herself getting nailed in the office, the office restroom, Vipul's house, Vipul's restroom and in motel rooms.

"I want to play with you in your husbands bed Kaya," Vipul crooned. It was his biggest fantasy and Kaya had adamantly refused. Though she could not control her bodily desires, this was one line she refused to cross.

"No Vipul, I told you it's too risky."

"That's what makes it so hot Kaya."

"No." Kaya replied with finality. "I allow you to fuck me without condoms don't I?"

In the beginning after Vipul had destroyed Kaya's virginity, she had insisted on using protection for fear of getting pregnant.

Vipul found he was not enjoying her so much and wanted the feel of coming deep inside her married womb, knowing that she may get knocked up by his seed. He had ended up spending a small fortune on pills.

One dark night Kaya and Vipul were very hot. Kaya was riding Vipul; grinding her hips like she was bucking a horse, when her cellphone rang. Vipul who was nearer to the phone grabbed it-it was Rithvik- Kaya's husband. He showed the flashing screen, with Rithvik's face, to Kaya who faltered.

Rithvik still believed that his wife was a virgin, but here she was moaning away like a whore. She was now far more sexually matured than her husband could imagine. That her innocent husband had called her now, of all times was an instant turn on.

Watching her expression Vipul smiled, clicked on the 'speak' button.

To Kaya's horror, Vipul coyly handed her the phone, while she was straddling his solid hard-on.

"Hello...Hello...?" It was Rithvik's voice.

Still in a bit of a daze, Kaya watched as Vipul settled back with his arms under his head and gave her a sly smile. Kaya felt his erection begin to throb inside her, in anticipation of what was going to happen.

"Um, hello Rithvik..." Kaya managed guiltily.

"Where are you Kaya? It's late at night. What are you doing?" He sounded concerned rather than agitated.

"I'm still at work, Rithvik."

"That boss of yours keeping you busy?"

As if on cue, Vipul gently jerked his hip upwards. Kaya shivered as she felt the rigid pole pump against her moist cunt. She had been fucked for a while now before she had started speaking to Rithvik and she felt the cock inside her as a hot streak of pleasure.

She realized to her dismay that she was getting more wet by the moment.

"He's okay. There's a bit of work to be done."

She tried batting away Vipul's hands as he began to rub her already hardened nipples, stimulating her further. Damn that Vipul, he was doing this on purpose! Kaya was barely able to think and she had to talk to her husband while being pleasured by her hard lover.

"I've been thinking Kaya," Rithvik said ruefully, "I wish you were here with me right now, I wish we could..."

Vipul chose that moment to bend Kaya forwards across his body, so that her moist pussy was stretched around his rock hard pole.

"Ummmm..." Kaya moaned as she felt the cock shifting within her.

"What? What did you say?" Rithvik asked.

Before Kaya could reply, Vipul grabbed Kaya by her hair and pulling her down on top of him began to kiss her. He also began pumping her from underneath lifting his hips off the bed in powerful thrusts.

Each jab into her pussy was striking closer and closer home. Kaya realized that Vipul had lost control after she had spoken to her husband. There would be no stopping him now. He would fuck her sensless and neither of them could control their lustful moans. She had to do something quickly or her husband would hear the two lovers on the other end.

She disentangled herself from Vipul's mouth and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Kaya why are you breathing so hard?" Rithvik was asking.

"I...I am running up...the ...stairs to get some files..." Kaya gasped. She felt Vipul's fingers searching between her butt cheeks, in-between thrusts. Before she could stop him he started rimming her anus in small delicate circles. Kaya bit her lips hard almost drawing blood.

Vipul was driving her crazy simultaneously pleasuring her anus and her pussy.

"Ungh...unghh..." Vipul's face and body were red from exertion, but he fucked away, almost breathless. He was feeling Kaya's heat and the fact that she was talking to her husband as he took her was exciting him further, driving him closer to his climax.

"One...second...Rithvik," Kaya moaned, "Excuse me Rithvik, I am getting breathless."

"Please rest yourself Kaya," her husband replied, sounding anxious. But how could she rest when she was getting pounded from below?

Vipul's finger was now inside her ass crack and his cock was filling her to the brim, opening up her tight cunt in the process.

If she did not do something quickly her orgasmal cries of pleasure would definitely alert her husband.

Now Kaya began twisting and gyrating her hips grinding Vipul and riding him with frightful speed. She wanted to make her boss reach his pleasure quickly, so she could control the conversation with Rithvik.

Kaya gripped the head end of the bed and ground her hips hard against Vipul rocking back and forth with painful urgency. The bed rocked with the force of her fucking and moved a few inches to the side. This sudden increase in Kaya's speed and the intense urgency of her primal need stirred Vipul's carnal emotions.

His eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned loudly, his fingers digging hard into her straddling hips, as his rigid cock began orgasming inside Kaya- shooting thick wads of semen in an upward direction.

"Kaya, Kaya, what was that?" Rithvik had been partially able to hear Vipul's groaning sounds.

"That...was just the speaker system..." Kaya said vaguely. She could not believe what was happening- Vipul had just come inside her- while she was talking to her husband. The thought aroused her more than it should have and she felt an orgasm on the way.

"I'll call you back Rithvik," she said weakly.

"Kaya dont hang up what's going on?"

Vipuls dick was still hard and Kaya did not want to waste a good erection. She began moving up and down on the still hard penis, instead of to and fro, slowly at first and then with rising intensity. She could feel her pussy heat up and fill with warmth.

"Kaya...Kaya...?"

Her husbands voice as she was riding her bull stud of a lover was a big turn on and she imagined him right next to her as she fucked her boss like a crazy horse.

It was too much. Stuffing the phone speaker-first under a pillow she returned to the task at hand.

"Ka...ya..." Rithvik's warbled voice crackled on the partially muffled phone.

No longer caring that her husband was on the line Kaya began to climax wildly. Her hands dug into Vipul chest, her hair flying around her face as she had one of the best orgasms of her life. She collapsed on top of Vipul's sweaty chest, her breasts heaving as she gasped for breath.

When she recovered, she reached quickly for her phone again.

"Rithvik?" Kaya spoke doubtfully. To her surprise Rithvik was still online.

"Kaya? Thank god you are okay. I was so worried..."

Kaya lay down comfortably on top of her boss, her wet dripping thighs splayed widely on his legs. "I'm fine Rithvik, sorry in my hurry I dropped my cellphone down the stairs," she lied.

"Come home quickly Kaya," Rithvik complained, "shall I come and pick you up?"

"No dont worry," said Kaya, lazily, as felt Vipul's semen oozing out of her hairy snatch, "I will get my boss to drop me. He said he doesn't mind." In response Vipul began playing with her pussy.

Despite the sexual freedom she enjoyed with Vipul, Kaya did not want her marriage with Rithvik to dissolve. If Rithvik ever tried to have sex with her, he would perhaps realize that the virgin wife he had married was no virgin anymore. Kaya's pussy though still tight has been opened up well by the ravages of Vipul's oversize manhood.

Earlier her pussy lips had been tightly approximated, now they were splayed due to the action she had received from her boss. How then to convince her husband that she was still a virgin? She spoke about this to Vipul and he said he would help her.

When Vipul had agreed to help her with Rithvik, he made her promise that when the time came however strange the situation, she would cooperate with everything he did. Vipul promised that he would get Rithvik to fuck Kaya and that Rithvik would also believe that Kaya was a virgin.

This is how the story unfolded.

Vipul suggested that they meet up more regularly with Rithvik so he would get comfortable in Vipul's domineering presence.

They ended up having lunch and dinner together. At times Vipul would offer them his expensive collection of liquors. In return Rithvik invited Vipul over to his house. Kaya was to do the cooking.

Vipul came over, dressed smartly in a golfing tee-shirt and slack pants. He had brought with him two gifts. A whiskey bottle for Rithvik and a dress for Kaya.

"Wow, thanks!" Rithvik gushed.

"I have also got a nice saree for you Kaya," Vipul said easily. After a moments pause he added, "why don't you try it on? I am sure Rithvik would love to see you in it." He turned to Rithvik and smiled.

"Yes Kaya," Rithvik responded, "go ahead and try it out."

Kaya clutched the gift with some trepidation. She felt Vipul was up to something. She did not like it but had no choice. She did not want to upset her husband. She also heeded Vipul's warning that she do everything he said and play along.

Vipul and Rithvik were chatting and getting drunk, when Kaya finally came out of the bedroom looking stiflingly uncomfortable.

Rithvik's jaw dropped as he stared at his wife.

She was wearing an extremely tight red saree tucked around her lovely body. The saree was almost fully transparent and Rithvik stared, as he could see his wife's bra and panties through the saree. The blouse was at least two sizes too small and whatever bra she was wearing did not do its job to hide her cleavage properly as he could clearly she her nipple buds through the blouse. He saw that she was also wearing a gold chain around her belly, that hugged her hips loosely.

Kaya looked so smoking hot, she did not seem real. Rithvik rubbed his eyes to see if he was actually seeing clearly! His wife Kaya could never dress like this could she? Though she looked uncomfortable wearing that scandalous saree, she had still worn it. Not to hurt her boss's feelings perhaps? And what the hell was Vipul thinking gifting his wife a saree like that?

He saw Vipul rise and move towards his wife. Rithvik saw Vipul eating her up with his gaze and swallowed. What was going on?

"Kaya," Vipul said, "you look so hot." Kaya nodded, clearly embarrassed and did not meet his eyes or Vipul's. She looked at the floor. Had Vipul just called his wife 'hot'?

Vipul suddenly took a step towards Kaya.

"Kaya," he said sternly, "that's not how you're supposed to wear the saree. Shame on you." he chided. Vipul looked towards Rithvik. "Let me help you."

Rithvik watched with growing fascination as Vipul placed his hands on his wife's curvy midriff and gently tugged the saree downwards. He then put his hands into the front of her saree, exposing her deep and sexy belly-button! Vipul adjusted the golden waist necklace around Kaya's belly bringing it slightly down below her navel.

Was it just Rithvik's imagination or did Vipul's hand linger extra-long on his wife's firm smooth belly?

"There," Vipul exclaimed, apparently satisfied. He turned to Rithvik. "What do you think Rithvik?"

Rithvik found that his throat had gone really, really dry. "It's very nice sir," he croaked. Without looking at either of them Kaya headed out into the kitchen.

Vipul turned to Rithvik. "I hope everything is okay between you and Kaya?"

"Y...Yes, why do you ask sir?"

Vipul crossed his legs. "Oh, nothing she just seems a bit down lately." He looked at Rithvik and asked meaningfully, "has your um, problem been solved?"

Rithvik turned white. He did not know which problem Kaya's boss was referring to -that they were unable to consummate their marriage -or that he had wanted a divorce.

Actually Rithvik did not want a divorce. He had just said that out of frustration.

But Kaya was obviously confiding in her boss...

Rithvik did not understand a man like Vipul, an obviously successful man who took interest in such matters. Why was it even his concern? Why would Kaya discuss his sexual inadequacy with her boss? And why had he given her that saree?

Before he could reply, Vipul pulled out his cell-phone. He hesitated for a brief moment, before handing the phone to Rithvik. "Now what you may see there will be quite disturbing," he added grimly, "but you must see it for your own good. I think you must know the depths to which your wife would go for your sake."

With shaky fingers Rithvik reached for the phone. His hands were shaking so badly he almost dropped it. What he saw there almost broke him.

Kaya with her mouth held wide open and with her tongue out, her eyes half closed and glazed with ecstasy. What was unmistakably a thick wad of semen rested on her tongue dripping out of the corners of her mouth. And throbbing next to her face was a monstrous cock, presumably one that had just been unloaded.

Rithvik started shaking so hard, Vipul thought he was having a fit.

"Who...what..."

"Son...I..."

Rithvik started with rage. He jumped off the seat and was about to attack Vipul. "Was this you?" His hands were balled into fists.

"Sit the fuck down son and listen to me. All I want to do is help."

Vipul's firm voice cracked across Rithvik like a whip. He was struck by the other man's cold, calm, confidence- especially in the current situation.

"This happened because your wife wanted to satisfy you. She wanted to learn how to blow a cock. That's right, she was doing this for your sake. You think she enjoyed doing this? Of course not! And this is the nice girl that you want to divorce?" Vipul shook his head, "I won't have it."

"But...but..." Rithvik sputtered. "This was you? You don't deny it?" He asked incredulously.

Vipul was unfazed. "Yes, I took the liberty of fucking your wife's mouth and ejaculating into it. And if you must ask, I thoroughly enjoyed the process."

Rithvik gaped. He could not fathom all this. Kaya had sucked Vipul off...for his sake? What the hell did that even mean? And what the fuck did Vipul mean he was trying to help him?

"What do you want?" he asked warily, sinking into the sofa. The strength had left his legs and his head was spinning. Damn why had he drunk so much?

"To help you as I said. Your problem son is quite simple. Let me be blunt. Kaya tells me that you have a smallish penis. Sometimes it's difficult for a small cock to penetrate a tight pussy like Kaya's - much bigger equipment is required."

Did Kaya think he had a small dick? Did his wife mention such things to Vipul while she gave him a blow job?

"I can service Kaya quite well if you like. I can open her up well," Vipul continued.

Rithvik could not believe what he was hearing.

"You want to fuck my wife!" He screamed.

"Now listen here," Vipul said sternly, "if I wanted to fuck Kaya, I could do it anywhere. That photo is proof. I could take your wife anywhere I pleased, but I am offering to do it here in front you, with your permission. This is a one-time offer only. I can help save your marriage and also teach you to have proper sex with your wife."

He leaned forward, "if you refuse now, I will leave, but make your decision quickly. Look your wife approaches."

Kaya was coming towards them with a tray of snacks. Vipul settled back and took back his phone. Kaya placed the tray and on the table and as she leaned forward her full breasts fell into view.

Vipul had set this whole thing up. From the saree to the liquor to everything else. But how much was Kaya a part of this? She had after all taken her boss's penis into her mouth and tasted his jizz.

In the photo she seemed like she was enjoying herself. Yet now she seemed distinctly uncomfortable. Both in her all revealing saree, as well as her boss's behavior. But Vipul had boldly made his sexual offer here. He was right in that if he came in her mouth, he could fuck her if he wanted to.

It never occurred to Rithvik that she was feeling embarrassed about being almost naked because she was in front of both her lover and her husband whom she had never fucked.

She saw her husband looking ashen and Vipul with an unreadable expression on his face and knew instantly that something was up.

She started sweating when she realized that Vipul was going to fuck her. He was going to take her as her husband watched. How had Rithvik agreed to this? Had Vipul blackmailed him somehow? She saw Rithvik watch her with angst and give a reluctant barely perceptible nod to Vipul.

Vipul smiled to himself. He adjusted his body so that he was closer to Kaya as she was serving the snacks. He tilted his beer bottle in her direction. When Kaya turned to serve him she knocked against the bottle spilling beer on his trousers.

"Oh God! Vipulji I am so sorry," Kaya winced. "Let me help."

"No need Kaya," Vipul seemed annoyed.

"No, no," she began rubbing the wet cloth of Vipul pants, with her bare hands. She began rubbing his thighs diligently, when-

"If you don't mind Kaya, there's little wet spot here."

Kaya hesitated as she was perilously close to Vipul's groin.

'No Kaya, don't!' A voice screamed inside Rithvik's head.

But Kaya continued forth, rubbing her fingers, and Rithvik saw with great dismay that a small tent was forming in Vipul's pants. Kaya's neck was close to Vipul's face as she scrubbed away and Rithvik saw Vipul lean forward and smell her hair.

Vipul shifted his position leaning to the left so that Kaya's hand slipped onto his burgeoning erection. The tent grew bigger. Kaya gasped and instantly pulled away her hand.

Vipul was taking this too far. She could never go through with this could she? Rithvik would not allow it, she thought doubtfully, casting a glance at her unmoving husband.

Rithvik was just staring at her waiting for her next move. What did he know? How much had Vipul told him?

"Kaya, this beer has soaked into my underwear as well. I feel very very uncomfortable."

"I...will get you a new pair Vipulji, er, can I get Rithvik's?"

"You want me to wear another man's underwear?" Vipul got up angrily, and as his pants stretched due to him standing up, his hard-on became more pronounced. Rithvik saw Kaya immediately look away from the erection that was pointing towards her.

To his shock Vipul caught hold of Kaya's hand. "It was your fault," he said loudly. Rithvik realized Vipul was also quite drunk. "Kaya, you must clean my underwear also."

Kaya turned towards Rithvik with a shocked expression that said -'Are you really going to let your wife be treated this way?'

Rithvik's face hardened. How dare Kaya suck her boss's dick?

The photo of her with cum dribbling down her face flashed to Rithvik. He could see that Kaya felt insulted. But he was going to do nothing. He was going to watch how this was going to play out.

There was the sound of a zipper being opened and Rithvik started, as Vipul dropped his pants, standing before his wife in nothing but his black underwear. He was so hard now that the cloth had difficulty containing the raging monster within.

"Well what are you looking at?" Vipul yelled, "clean it!"

Kaya looked pleadingly at her husband, but when he said nothing, she reached out with trembling hands and began stroking the wet underwear. Vipul's penis was hard enough that his underwear was stretched to capacity and his pubic hair and part of his testicles could be seen.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Seduction Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds