• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Threesome

A Family Threesome

123

Robert and Beth were in the throes of passion. Twice already in the last 30 minutes the phone had interrupted Beth on her way to the top of the orgasmic ladder. She had told him to ignore the phone. It was her apartment -- her decision. After a long sensuous screw, her cohort in lust was pounding her ass into the bed with intent, with every third or fourth thrust sent deep, lifting her a bit closer to the top rung.

'Why can't they let the phone rang five times so that the answering machine will pick up', she thought, as the phone began to ring the third time. "Dammit! Let me up and find out who the hell it is so they will leave us alone. I thought I'd cut the damn thing off!" Beth bolted the 6 or so feet and snatched up the phone.

Quickly letting Beth up, Robert had had no problem ignoring the phone. On his first day of vacation, he was finally taking care of the job he had been promising to do for weeks, giving his main squeeze a prolonged fuck. He heard her almost shout hello, listen a short period, then, break into a heart-breaking sob.

"Mom!" He said with concern as he left the bed and walked toward her. She held her finger up to him to wait a moment, her face red and eyes wet.

"I am so sorry, mom." Beth said. Yes of course we will be there for the funeral! Yes, you do have a lot of people to contact. I will call you later and get the details. Love you."

Beth hung up the phone and put both hands to her eyes, shaking her head. "Ted passed away in his sleep!"

Robert moved closer to his naked mother and cuddled her. It did not surprise Robert that Ted, the old geezer, had finally bit the dust. He was 80 years old and 14 years old older than his 66-year-old grandma, Margaret. He was healthy as a horse but you don't run marathons when you are 80 years old. And from what he had occasionally over heard when his mother was on the phone with her mother, Ted was still pretty demanding in the bedroom.

"I don't know what I am going to do!" Beth sighed. "The company has just given me this new position and they are not going to let me off any longer than to attend the funeral. She needs somebody to be with her. You know how she can be? There's nothing wrong with her mind but she is high strung and can act like a child sometimes. She shouldn't be alone."

Beth was distraught for her mother's loss, but she also felt a loss for herself. Had she not laid with the man 10 years earlier, she probably would not now be crying hysterically.

She had been awakened from an afternoon nap by Ted with his hand up her light summer dress. Sensing that she was awake he began to strip her of her panties. The last 10 years she kept telling herself she had struggled valiantly to retain her panties, struggled to prevent him from mounding her, penetrating her and screwing her to her own orgasm, than his. With the window open and the sounds of people having fun below, they had screwed with hurried, frantic lust.

"Let's go back to bed, mom."

"Robert! Really?" She scolded motherly, breaking his embrace and moving for the shower.

"I haven't seen her in 3 years, mom!" Robert replied. "Surely Ted has family closer than we are?"

"She needs her family!" Beth replied adamantly, bending to adjust the water temperature, Robert following, gazing forlornly at her furred treasure. "She needs me... or you in my stead."

Beth paid no mind to her son joining her in the shower. He new better than to make any sexual advances, just scrubbing her as he thought.

Robert remembered the happy and fun days they had spent over the years visiting his grandma and Ted and his large immediate family that often visited during the weeks. Many memories were before his parents had divorced. Though Ted was an active and athletic du1de, Robert could never see why his grandma had married someone 14 years older than she was. Ted being rich was reason enough, he supposed.

The two weeks he remembered most was midyear into his 18th year. He had finally convinced Cheryl, his girlfriend, to do some sexual exploration. They had fondled, masturbated each other and he had performed male on female oral, but she had resisted preforming oral and retained her virginity until he had married her. Childless, they had divorced five years later. But, their early sexual exploration had ignited a flame in him and his mind was constantly on the fairer sex, especially while visiting his grandma.

That summer for two weeks at his grandma's, he had spent considerable time studying Ted's younger brother's daughters, 19 and 22 respectively. They always arrived early, practically living in the pool, and left late. He was fascinated by the two girls in their bikinis and finding ways to spy on them. He spend much time submerged wearing goggles, studying the sisters, much to the voiced dismay of his mother. He discovered that if he awoke early enough he could hide in the pool's large bath house in a deep, dark closet, without a door, containing diving tanks and pool paraphernalia. Telling the adults he was going roaming in the nearby woods the night before, he would enter the bath house and snuggle down out of sight and watch the girls strip, slip into, or, out of, their bikinis, shower and redress.

It required hours of patiently waiting, time spent fondling himself, but it worked like a charm and he did it numerous times. Then, one afternoon as he was getting up to slip out he was surprised by someone entering and had to quickly conceal himself again. Thinking it was one of the girls who had forgotten something, he was surprised to see grandma Margaret. She wore her own blue bikini that was dripping wet, probably from just leaving the pool, and the material was quite revealing.

Grandma was a tall big-boned woman and the blue bikini bottom clung tightly to her large, but shapely, ass. The matching upper bra was barely adequate and outlined her large nipples. Early on, seeing her for the time so clad, he understood why Ted kept her busy in the bedroom. Seeing her in the confines of the bathhouse and discovering why she was there, proved to be much more stimulating than the younger girls. Robert squeezed a very firm erection.

As he studied her, she peeked through the blinds of the shielded window. Though he could not see directly, it seemed she was squeezing her left breast with her left hand. She took a few steps to her right and stopped in front of a large full-length mirror. Through the reflection, he could clearly see she was squeezing both breasts now. He let out a very low breath through his lips and thought, "holy crap! She's beautiful!"

He watched her reflected right hand glide over her belly and slip under the waistband of the bikini. He saw the bulge of her hand low in the crotch of the bikini bottom - saw the extended finger as she stroked her pussy crack. The hand retreated and joined the other one pushing the bikini bottom off her ample hips. "Look at the bush on that woman!" His mind exclaimed as the thick forest came into view, the panties stopping mid-thigh. She widened her stance and began to finger her pussy in earnest, emitting soft moans that soon developed into intermittent heavy breathing and groans.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Robert heard her cry softly. He saw her body still for a moment, her buttocks tightening, and then her whole body trembled with the orgasm. Moments before he had shot off into his pants. She bent, giving him a good look at her heavily furred treasure, lifted her bikini bottom back into place, stroked her hair and walked unsteadily to the door, and out.

"She needs me," Beth said as she took the washcloth from her son, scrubbing between her legs. "but you'll have to do. Robert, you've got three weeks off! Can't you please stay with her a few days after the funeral? Do I need to remind you what we were just doing."

"Mom! Really!" The sarcasm repeated.

"I'm sorry. That was not right. But, please! You haven't seen her in forever. She thinks the world of you." Beth pleaded.

"How about we talk about it back in bed?" Robert weakly offered once more. "It will make you feel better."

"Men and their one track mind!" Beth said sarcastically. "I don't feel like it now. I see that thing between your legs hasn't softened a bit. Don't put it on me! Why don't you stop by and visit that bitch in 2-C."

"How about I turn your bare ass over my knee and smack it around a bit." He teased.

"2-C!" She repeated inches from his face before kissing him quickly.

Robert and Beth turned right and continued the 600 graveled yards to the farm house. Exiting the truck, they saw Margaret rise from the porch swing, waving. She waited at the top of the 8 stairs for them.

"Hi, grandma!" Robert greeted.

He was instantly embraced in a bear hug. "My, my, my! How long has it been! Near 3 years or more!"

"Sorry, grandma. It's good to see you!"

"And my long lost daughter!" Margaret said sarcastic, transferring her hug.

"Yea, yea! I suppose you forgot where we live! Good to see you, mom!"

"Come into the house! I've got lunch almost prepared." Margaret said extending her arm towards the front door.

The rest of that day and the next allowed mother and son to rest up from the day and a half drive.

The long talks between mother and daughter happened mostly in the evenings, with reflective talks about the fun the family had had during the summer vacations. There were quick whispered conversations between mother and son, Robert desperately wanting to bed his mother, she not denying her willingness but showing restraint, denying him until they returned home or possibly a motel on the way. There were quick whispered words between mother and daughter also.

At and after the funeral, there was an exceptionally large crowd of family and friends at the farmhouse, with luncheon served out by the pool. It had been near five years since Robert had seen the girls, Angel, now 29, and Kate, now 32. Angel spent much of her time at his side, he, discovering both her and her sister were divorced women with two children each.

Robert was unable to sleep that night thinking about his mother in a bedroom just down the hall. She had threatened him with bodily harm should he make any effort to be with her. Early into the morning hours, he finally masturbated and drifted off.

Hours earlier had he error on the side of indiscretion, he would not have found his mother in her designated bedroom. Beth had been convinced to commit her own indiscretion of joining her mother in a sort of reunion. In the darkness of the thick carpeted, luxury bedroom, on a large, luxurious king sized bed, hands explored as mother and daughter intertwined their naked bodies. At some point, they inverted and communed orally, each tongue ravaging the others pussy. Soon, knees snug against pussies, the two women, Margaret on top, gripping each others ass, dry fucked.

Margaret lost the agreement, coming first, and, grumbling, retrieved a strap-on dildo. Stepping into the harness, she crabbed over the bed to spoon behind her daughter. Beth lifted her right legs, bending the knee, and moaned softly, her body quivering as the thick 7" dildo entered her. Margaret soon had her daughter's perspiring body wrapped in her arms as she fucked her aggressively. Beth's damp hair was against her mother's face. Time was difficult to judge.

Beth, not really knowing if she was experiencing pleasure or pain started to roll right to pull the dildo out a bit, but Margaret was alert, expecting such, and rolled with her. Palming her daughter's right thigh enabled her to keep most of the dildo's length inside her. Shoving deep, assuring full penetration, Margaret continued the fuck with Beth mostly face and chest down. Margaret was after all the dominate female!

"Make me come, mom." Beth pleaded. "Please! You're going to tear something! It's too big for me!"

As per the agreement, The fuck-er decided when the fuck-ee was to orgasm. Margaret eased her stern rhythm a bit but continued stroking a few more minutes. She finally reached under her daughter with her right hand to finger her clit. A short minute later Beth moaned in orgasm.

Both women were feeling a bit fatigued. It showed in the time it took for Margaret to remove the strap-on and Beth to put it on. In the darkness, she found her mother waiting. Margaret lifted her legs and took hold of the dildo and positioned it. Beth slowly penetrated her. The two women kissed passionately, their tongues fencing as Beth began to stroke into her mother.

"I just want a few minutes of gentle screwing. I don't have another orgasm in me tonight." Margaret said softly. "I hate it because you do not live closer. We need this togetherness more often, especially since Ted is gone. Do you have a man at present in your life?"

"Don't need one." Beth answered. A dodge.

A few minutes of silence.

"Do you ever think back on the first time we were together?" Margaret inquired.

"Do you mean having sex or the back rubs? If you could call them that! The first two were back rubs after that you were rubbing my ass more than my back. Your hand would stroke the inside of my thigh and come so close to my panty covered pussy it would almost make me scream. At some point, I knew you were too frightened to let me in on what you really wanted, so I took control."

"I wasn't bold back then." Margaret replied. "I will never forget -- about the fifth time -- after a lot of hand play - how you manhandled me and went down on me. Your dad had never stuck his tongue inside of me, tongue fucking me like you did. You said it just seemed like the natural thing to do!"

"How do you tolerate this huge dildo?" Beth queried, after she shoved deep, her mother moaning pleasurably.

"I'm a big girl!" Margaret replied in jest. "Everyone who knows me thinks I'm part Amazonian. What is it that you do not like - the length or the thickness?"

"I don't know. Probably both. Doesn't it spoil it for you with a smaller man? Was Ted THAT big"

"You tell me, sugar!" Margaret said curtly. "From what I was told you're in a position to know firsthand!"

"He told you?" Beth said with disbelief. "I hope that bastard rots in hell!"

"It must of been the right size. He said you enjoyed hell out of it. But don't get all upset. Y'all little tumble in the hay enhanced our sex life for 2 or 3 months." Margaret conveyed without any anger in her tone. "You know, I am thinking very much about seducing that boy of yours."

Beth slowed her stroking to a stop. "The hell you are! Mom! You can't do that!" She said with disbelief in her tone.

"Hey, sweetheart! What's stopping me. My man's gone. I have been climbing the wall for the last couple of months because he couldn't perform. It should have told us something was wrong and I should have insisted he go to the doctor." Margaret theorized. "But I hear terror in your tone? Why the frantic... your fucking him! You're fucking your boy. Well, well, you little pervert you! Tell mother how you accomplish that?"

Beth saw no reason to deny it and proceeded in a defiant tone. "Actually, it happened more simply than you can imagine. I had told him I wanted to go shopping. I was in the bed, uncovered, masturbating, or, waiting to. I heard the dock on the door and I stayed put. He thought something might be wrong and used his key. I began fingering myself and turned my head away from the door. I heard him coming through the apartment and he probably stood at the door 3 or 4 minutes watching. I turned around and acted surprised and ashamed. Are you ready to stop?"

"Hell no!" Margaret exclaimed. "It's getting good again! What happened next?"

"He started apologizing and was backing out of the room. I had made the decision to seduce weeks earlier and had come up with the plan. I just could not let him get away! I told him to stop and come in. Making no effort to cover myself, I told him I thought it was earlier than it was - that I thought I had enough time. I started to explain to him that it was quite natural for a woman to pleasure herself - just like a man - and that while I was a littler embarrassed..."

"You told him you were embarrassed after making no effort at all to cover yourself!" Margaret interjected. "You've got brass girl!"

"After he came close, he couldn't take his eyes off my my body -- especially my bush. Anyway... that while I was embarrassed." Beth repeated. "It was nothing to be ashamed of. Then I asked him how long he had been there at the door and he confessed to watching longer then he should have. I asked him why and he told me that watching me please myself was the most sensuous and erotic thing he had ever seen. Can you believe that! I couldn't think of anything else to say so I asked him if he would like to cuddle with me a few minutes because I felt chilled."

Margaret was aroused and moaning, her breathing elevated. Beth had become aware of it and it changed her center of attention to stroking inside of her mother.

"Come on, girl! Can't you screw and talk at the same time? What did he do?"

"He surprised the hell out of me, is what he did!" Beth continued. "He stripped - right down to his birthday suit and joined me in the bed. He explained that in his survival class he learned the best way to warm someone is to be naked against them."

"He didn't cover y'all up!"

"No. We cuddled and he scrubbed my body. Then, very loving, he began kissing my body -- then me - on the lips. We began French kissing and his hands were exploring all over the place. He palmed my pussy -- used two fingers to scrub my clit. My ass was elevated in the air. It was fucking magic! He climbed on top of me and I spread my legs for him - took hold of this cock and put it to my treasure hole. That's what he calls it - my pussy - his treasure."

"Ggggoooaaadd! Fuckkk that's a good!" Margaret exclaimed as the orgasm gripped her strongly.

After breakfast he and his grandma hugged and said goodbye to his mother and watched her drive away. He was to fly home in three days.

Margaret suggested that they go into town and do some shopping. She wanted to buy her grandson some new clothes, as that's what grandmas did who adored their grandsons. They had lunch and returned to do some shopping for her. She made a point of trying to embarrassing Robert by making him watch her sort through the panties and asking him his opinion.

"I know I have a big ass, But, I always feel naked when I wear panties that don't cover all of my buttocks. But guys like to see a bit of ass, don't they Robert?"

"They do." He assured her. "So, tell me grandma, who is going to be the lucky guy who sees these panties and, more importantly, a good portion of you butt?" Robert teasingly queried.

He felt at ease making such banter as he had spied on his grandma pleasing herself and was sleeping his mother. He was cocky, confident and wondered, seeing him and his mother's affectionate demeanor around each other, if his grandma had her suspicion. She was aware that it was not unusual for one or the other to relieve themselves when the other was showering.

"It's good to see," he continued. "That a woman of your age is not giving up on life. But buying panties so soon after the funeral? Was Ted not pulling his weight of late?"

A fucking poet - cute - Margaret thought, but she would not let the young cad get the best of her! She moved close to him and leaned in close to his ear.

"Does your mother wear panties that show a lot of her ass? And do you call her mom or Beth when you're between her thighs?"

Robert remained calm, not letting his face answer the question. He, wondering had his mother spilled the beans.

"If you want to impress a guy, by the red ones in assorted colors." He offered. "I promise you, you won't have to wear them long enough to care how they feel or look."

On the ride home from town Margaret surprised him by telling him that she knew about his spying on his cousins and that she had known he was still hiding when she had entered the bathhouse and performed for him. She surprised him again - lying of course - when she told him she only suspected that he and his mother were sexually involved. Her question in the lingerie department, she had noted, had neither surprised him or had he denied it. She had made a comment as to where he figured there relationship - grandma and grandson - was headed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds