• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 01

The Neighbour Pt. 01

12

"Oscar darling, I hope you don't mind, but I've invited our new neighbour round for a drink this evening." Irene announced, rather than asked.

"Oh, ok, I suppose not," Oscar replied, irritated at having his evening disturbed, "what new neighbour?"

"She's just moved in two floors below us, and she doesn't know anyone yet. I met her in the lift earlier today. You may like her, she's quite attractive, and younger than us." Irene explained, sweetening the pill a little.

It was a Wednesday evening and Oscar and Irene had just finished dinner, so Oscar had been looking forward to relaxing in front of the TV, rather than entertaining a new neighbour. On the other hand, if she really was good looking and younger than Irene, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Do I need to change or anything?" He enquired, hoping she would say no.

"That would be nice dear," Irene replied, dashing his hopes, "I guess I had better do the same."

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. Oscar noticed that it wasn't the gentle, tentative knock he had been expecting, but a firm and demanding double rap. He wondered whether it might be someone else, but that seemed unlikely on a Wednesday evening.

Oscar rose wearily from his usual comfortable chair and went to open the door, and as he swung it back he was immediately struck by how very attractive this woman was. His wife had seriously undersold their new neighbour, and Oscar was momentarily thrown.

"Hello, you must be Oscar." The woman announced, walking straight past him into the apartment. Oscar was left holding the door feeling redundant.

"Jackie," Irene called from across the room, "I'm so glad you could come, what would you like to drink?"

"G and T would be good, if you have it." She replied as she settled into Oscar's favourite chair.

"Oscar darling, get Jackie her gin and tonic, and I'll have my usual Cava." Irene instructed in a rather peremptory tone.

It struck Oscar that this newcomer was imprinting her attitude onto his wife already, which made him irritated, but also a little aroused. He poured the drinks and handed the Cava to his wife then the gin and tonic to Jackie, trying not to look down the top of her dress, and failing miserably. She gave him an amused look, making it perfectly clear that she had noticed his furtive glance.

"Get yourself a drink Oscar," Irene instructed, "we don't want to drink alone."

"Yes...right." Oscar replied, unsure at the tone of voice his wife had used.

Oscar poured himself a cold St Miguel and perched himself on the footstool in front of their assertive guest, but as soon as he glanced at her he realised that he could see part way up her dress, and quickly averted his eyes and looked towards his amused wife.

"Your husband is quite sweet, Irene, is he fully trained?" Jackie asked with a mischievous smile.

"I'm not sure what you mean Jackie?" Irene replied, sounding puzzled.

"Well, does he do housework, is he obedient and respectful, and so on." Jackie answered.

"Hmmn," Irene thought out loud, "not really Jackie...no...I can't say that he is."

"Well, we've some work to do then." Jackie concluded.

Oscar listened to the exchange between the two women, feeling increasingly annoyed at the way they were talking about him as if he wasn't there. He also wondered exactly what Jackie meant when she talked about him doing housework, and being respectful, as if they were things he should be doing if he were a good husband.

"So, Jackie, tell us all about yourself," Irene asked, "are you single, married, in a relationship?"

Jackie looked thoughtful for a moment before replying.

"Well, I was married, but that didn't work out, so I suppose I'm single, but I have several boyfriends to choose between, when I feel in need of a man." Jackie answered.

"Oh, right," Irene responded, sounding a little flustered, "and do you need a man very often?"

"Quite often, yes, I mean I'm not a lesbian, so I need men for sex, and I have quite a high sex drive, so I call on my guys pretty regularly. I also like them to do chores for me, cleaning, laundry, DIY and so on, so I get them to do those things before they get any action." Jackie explained to her shocked audience.

"I'm sorry," Irene blurted out, "do you mean you phone one of your boyfriends and ask them to visit you to do domestic chores, and then give them sex?"

"Well, not quite, they usually ring me, to ask if I have any jobs for them to do, 'cos they know that if they want sex with me they have to earn it. If they do their chores well, I let them use their skills to please me, and finally, if I'm totally happy with their efforts, I'll give them some relief." Jackie explained to her incredulous neighbours.

Oscar was so stunned by what their guest had said that he couldn't say anything in reply, however, his wife wasn't quite so reticent.

"It seems to me that you have your life completely sorted Jackie, maybe you can give me a few tips?" She suggested.

Oscar's mouth fell even further open as he heard Irene's endorsement of Jackie's lifestyle. The idea that his wife might try to emulate their new neighbour's regime was not what he wanted to hear.

"I hope you aren't getting any ideas from what you're hearing, Irene, as there's no way I'm doing household chores to earn sex." Oscar announced forcefully.

"Irene is an attractive woman, so, I'm sure she can find plenty of men who are willing to earn sex with her," Jackie retorted, smiling at Irene, "what do you think Irene?"

"I've no idea Jackie," Irene responded, her face flushing pink from embarrassment, "I have no intention of being unfaithful to my husband anyway, so it's completely hypothetical."

"As you wish," Jackie replied, ending the conversation.

"So what job do you do?" Irene asked, starting a new, and hopefully less contentious subject.

"I'm CEO of a listed company," Jackie replied, smiling sweetly at Oscar, who was, once again, peering up her skirt.

"Oh, that sounds interesting," Irene responded, "what does your company do?"

"We have a chain of shops selling mostly sex toys, plus a big online business," Jackie replied, in a challenging voice, "does that shock you?"

"No...well...it seems unusual for a woman to do that job." Irene admitted.

"The sex toys are for women, not men," Jackie fired back, "although we do sell some sexy clothes which men buy hoping their women will indulge their sordid fantasies."

Jackie smiled at Oscar, as she parted her legs slightly, giving him a clear view of her bright red lacy thong.

"Sadly, I must leave you now," Jackie announced, "one of my boys is taking me out to dinner."

"Well, it's been great meeting you, and I hope you have a nice evening." Irene replied, starting to get up to see Jackie out.

"And it's been fun meeting you Irene, we must go out some time, I'd like to broaden your horizons."

"Ok, yes, why not," Irene responded, rather unsure of what that might entail, but definitely interested, "Goodbye Jackie."

The two women kissed cheeks, and Jackie turned towards the door. She left without saying a word to Oscar, which left him deflated and confused.

"So Oscar, what did you think of Jackie?"

"Alright I suppose," he replied, "although she was a bit aggressive."

"She certainly wasn't very impressed with you anyway," Irene retorted, "although it can't have helped that

you spent the entire time she was here peering up her dress. You really are pathetic sometimes, like a horny schoolboy."

Oscar went beetroot red, but said nothing.

A few days later Oscar arrived home from work to find Irene chatting on the phone.

'Yes, I told him off about spending the whole time you were here trying to see your panties!' Irene said.

Oscar couldn't hear the reply, but suspected it wasn't complimentary.

'No...no...I wouldn't say he is particularly big...probably average I suppose.'

Another pause.

'Well...about five and a half inches hard...is it? I assumed that was average...oh really, well, there you go.'

Oscar was under no illusions as to the subject of their conversation, and it was making his small cock shrink even further.

"Oh, hello Oscar, I didn't realise you were home. Listen honey, I'm going out for a drink and some dinner with Jackie tonight, you'll be alright to sort yourself some dinner won't you?" Irene asked in a tone of voice which made clear that it wasn't a request but an instruction.

"Yes, of course, no problem, was that her on the phone?"

"Yes my love, it was, so will you be ok on your own? You can watch one of your porno movies and have a nice wank." Irene suggested, heading for the bedroom to get changed.

Oscar couldn't think of anything to say to that uncharacteristic remark, so he said nothing.

Irene didn't seem to expect a reply, as she was busy choosing what to wear. After several try-ons she selected a pair of skin tight jeans and a top which plunged at the front to reveal more than her usual amount of cleavage.

"What do you think Oscar?" she asked her dumbstruck husband, "does this look sexy?"

"Y..y..yes" he stammered, "but why do you want to look sexy for dinner with Jackie?"

"Ha ha..well... you know Jackie...there are always sexy young men hanging around her... I don't want to look like her frumpy friend." Irene explained.

"I see." Oscar replied, discomfited but also feeling the first stirrings of arousal.

"You are always trying to get me to dress sexy and flirt with men, so what are you complaining about?" Irene challenged.

"I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised, that's all." Oscar tried to defend himself.

"You can expect lots more surprises now I have such an interesting friend, now go and do something else while I get ready." Irene instructed.

Oscar busied himself in the kitchen, trying to decide what to eat. In the end he selected a shop bought pizza which looked ok and very easy to make.

He put the pizza into the oven and prepared a tray of cutlery, condiments and a glass of beer.

"There, you're all sorted for the evening, give me a kiss goodbye and wish me a good time." Irene purred, offering a cheek to be kissed.

"Goodbye my love, I hope you have a good time with Jackie." Oscar responded, kissing the proffered cheek.

"With Jackie in charge, I'm sure I'll have a great time...don't wait up." Irene called as she slipped out of the apartment door.

Oscar slumped into his favourite chair as his warming pizza began to add a tempting food smell to the heady scent of Irene's perfume. He closed his eyes and tried to come to terms with what had just happened, although nothing seemed to make sense.

All of their married life there were certain unchanging realities, which now seemed to have been cast aside by this new Irene under the influence of her new friend. Oscar had spent years trying to persuade Irene to be more adventurous in all aspects of their life, but especially with regards to their sex lives, and Irene had always resisted. In particular, Oscar tried to persuade her to flirt with other men, to dress in a more sexy way, to go out with friends 'on the pull', or do anything which might fuel his fantasy of being cuckolded, and now, suddenly, with the advent of Jackie into their lives, Irene was doing just what he had dreamed about.

So why was he feeling so nervous?

He couldn't deny that he was aroused at the idea of his normally demure wife going out with her adventurous friend, dressed in a rather sexy outfit and being up for an adventure, possibly involving other men, however, now that it was a reality, rather than a fantasy, he had to admit to himself that he was feeling pretty nervous. Part of the problem was the conversation he had overheard when he had first arrived home. It was clear that Jackie had told Irene that his five and a half inch cock was not average, but small, contrary to what he had told her. As a result, Irene was now out looking at men who were not only younger and fitter than him, but also were likely to have much bigger cocks, and he was quite worried about how she might be feeling.

Obviously, the evening had turned into his long term fantasy, and he should be feeling thrilled, and he was, but he was also feeling apprehensive.

Oscar decided that he should do something positive, rather than sit worrying. He went into the kitchen and rescued his slightly burnt pizza from the oven, took it into the lounge on the tray, opened the bottle of beer and slugged half of it straight down. He picked up the remote and started watching the news.

In less than ten minutes he had finished both the pizza and the beer, and become completely bored with the news.

Oscar opened another bottle of beer, slumped into his chair and picked up the remote to see if he could find something more interesting to watch. After flicking through lots of rubbish he found a film which looked interesting, so he took a gulp of beer and settled to watch it.

Unfortunately it turned out to be about a poor schmuck of a husband whose wife was having an affair. The scenes of the wife having sex with her lover were unusually explicit and Oscar was starting to get quite aroused, but then a thought struck him. Irene could be doing what he could see on the screen in real life, that very evening.

Oscar leaned his head back onto the chair and closed his eyes, beginning to relax as the beer started to work. He just let his mind wander, and pretty soon he was replaying the scene from the movie, where the wife starts to have sex with her lover, and, almost immediately, the actress is replaced in Oscar's fantasy by his wife. This time, he didn't panic, but instead, he began to get aroused. His cock stirred in his trousers, and he reached his hand down and pulled his zip down and pushed his trousers and briefs down his legs a little, allowing his hardening cock to spring free.

With Irene and her lover undressing each other in Oscar's fantasy movie, he started to stroke up and down his hard little cock, getting steadily more excited as Irene got nearer to being naked. Soon both the man and Irene were naked and she began licking and sucking on his hardening cock, which grew and grew, until it was at least nine inches long, nearly double the length of Oscar's organ, and as Irene started to straddle her lover's angry monster, Oscar neared the edge of his climax.

In Oscar's fantasy Irene lowered herself down onto her lover's rampant penis and squealed in joy at the sheer bulk of it, pushing into her stretching sex, shouting 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' as she rode her hero's hard on. Oscar couldn't resist any longer under the onslaught of his vivid fantasy, and he exploded, squirting his white milky cum all over his shirt, trousers, and his hand. As he calmed down from his climax, his little cock became even smaller, and as he opened his eyes he saw the film actress lying in bed next to her lover, smoking a cigarette. She looked contented, satisfied, well fucked, and, seeing her like that almost stopped Oscar's heart from beating. Was that how Irene was looking right now? She doesn't smoke, of course, he thought, but was she lying in the bed of some well hung stud feeling totally satisfied, well fucked by his monster cock, wondering whether she would even feel Oscar's little winky after having her new lover's giant pole inside her.

It wasn't just Oscar's winky which was deflating. He was feeling more and more worried about what Irene might be doing, and regretting all the times he had tried to persuade her to take a lover, very aware that now that she was out, turning his fantasy into reality, she wouldn't worry about his reaction, because he had made it so clear what he wanted. He stood up and waddled into the bedroom, trying not to drop cum onto the carpet, and took off his shirt and trousers and dropped them into the wash basket. He went into the bathroom and washed his hands then put on a pair of joggers and a T shirt.

With no idea what else to do, Oscar dropped back into his chair and started watching the news again. Within ten minutes he was fast asleep, and his dreams all featured his wife leaving him for another man, moving her clothes out, being picked up in a flash sports car.

"Hello darling, I'm home!" Irene called out as she let herself into the apartment, latching the door behind her. She walked into the lounge, and smiled to herself when she saw her husband fast asleep in his special chair, with a couple of empty bottles of beer on the coffee table beside the chair.

"Wake up Oscar, I'm home!" She called out.

"What?..uuh..oh, hello darling, you're home. Are you ok?" Oscar enquired once he'd woken sufficiently to speak.

"Of course I'm ok, why wouldn't I be? So, what have you been up to, apart from sleeping? You've changed your clothes?"

"Oh, yes, I spilt something." Oscar answered.

"I assume that you spilt the white sticky stuff that comes out of your winky when you wank, is that right Oscar? Were you wanking thinking about what I might be up to?" Irene teased.

"Um..er...yes...sorry," Oscar mumbled, struggling to get out of his comfortable chair, "would you like some coffee?"

"Good idea, you make coffee while I put my jammies on." Irene suggested as she walked off to their bedroom, smiling as she remembered some of the things Jackie had said to her about male fantasies.

Oscar busied himself making coffee and carrying it through to the lounge, whilst he wondered what Irene had been up to with her new friend. Having gained his sexual release earlier, with the help of his cuckold fantasies, the idea of his prim and proper wife being 'chatted up' by some young stud made him feel a little queazy, so he was feeling quite nervous when she reappeared with make-up washed off, and her passion killing pyjamas hiding the charms which had been on view to lots of other guys all evening.

Irene sat down next to Oscar on the sofa, and enjoyed tormenting him further by taking a sip of her coffee before relaxing back onto the cushions and turning her head to look at her nervous husband.

"So, how was your evening my love?" Oscar started, trying to sound relaxed, "where did you go?"

"We started at that new bar in the city, where all the young execs go after work. It was heaving, and it took us ages to get to the bar, so when we finally got served Jackie bought a bottle of Prosecco for us to share, so we wouldn't have to go back to get more drinks for a while." Irene commenced her report, giving nothing away.

"Good idea." Oscar responded, wishing she would get on with her story.

"It was so crowded, the only space we could find to stand was near the entrance to the toilets, and, as you'd expect, guys kept pushing past us to get in and out of the loos. I hope you won't be cross if I admit that one or two of them had a feel of my bum and breasts as they pushed past. I accused Jackie of choosing that spot deliberately and she admitted that she had. Anyway, there was nowhere else for us to stand, so we put up with it."

Irene looked expectantly at Oscar, waiting to see how he would take her confession.

"So, did you enjoy being 'felt up' by all those horny young men?" Oscar asked, making no attempt to hide his annoyance.

"Of course, I'm not a nun!" Irene retorted.

"Anyway," Irene continued, "we finished the fizz pretty quickly and Jackie suggested we move on."

"Oh, ok, where did you go next?" Oscar asked, feeling relieved that his wife's adventure didn't go any further.

"We went to a restaurant that Jackie new, and got a table near the dance floor."

"Dance floor?" Oscar queried, getting worried again.

"Yes, Oscar," she challenged, "you know how much I like dancing, and you never take me."

Oscar didn't comment.

"Anyway, a couple of the guys from the bar turned up and asked us to dance, so we both got on the floor with them and had a lot of fun dancing, until the guy I was dancing with suggested that they buy us more champagne. I didn't say no, so they led us off the dance floor and over to the bar."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds