• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 02

The Sharpest Lives Ch. 02

I ran across the yard, as he pushed open the passenger door. The rain just managed to destroy my hair as I shut the door.

"A bit late, aren't we?" He asked cordially.

"II had my periods." I lied.


"Oh. Poor thing. Do you need anything?" He asked sweetly.


"Drop the act," I said, my voice trembling, staring at his face.


He looked at me, dark eyes boring into mine, smiled and then looked away. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited for my outburst.

"I called you. After that day." I looked down as recalled that night, my ears burning hot again. "I called you so many times. You were gone. Tom couldn't find you. No one could find you."


He shrugged as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I was busy."


"For a month? You couldn't pick up to say hi?"

"So you were waiting for me." Again, a statement, not a question.

"I hate this," I continued. "This sick control over me. I don't like it."

"Control? Me?" He laughed. "You literally presented yourself to me on a golden platter.."


"No!"


"Yes.. You see, I do this thing called 'watching people'. It's a pretty easy thing to do and most people have the ability, now it's not your fault you grew up to be a social retard- hah-"

He gave me a sideways glance for some reason, then continued.
"I see the way you look... Your eyes searching for a hand you can hold.. I saw the way you looked at Tom.."

"What? No.."
My blood ran cold. Was I that obvious, all the time?

"I told him, you know? That you were in love with him? He's a great guy. He loves you, but not in that way. He won't be able to give you what you want."


"Oh! Alright.." I was going half out of my mind. "Alright then! Since you've already read me like a book, tell me what I want."

"I can't tell you that," he answered.

"Means you don't know." I shot back.

"Beep-wrong answer," he said suddenly. He pinched me.

"Ow! What!" I kicked the dashboard angrily.

"What you should be saying, instead of bawling your eyes out.." He leaned towards me as he took a turn.

"You should say, 'I know what I want, and I know what you want.' Then you should arch that pretty back of yours and cross your legs, while looking at my lips. And then you should stay quiet."

"I don't know how to cross my legs," I said quietly.

"Then learn, little miss fat legs."

He joined the highway, and I sank into the seat as he accelerated.

"Do you know how to drive?" he asked, almost conversationally.

"No."

"Do you know how to do anything at all? Anything? Wait, don't answer that."

I wanted to say something, but nothing came up. I didn't know how to win against him at all. I felt pathetic.

"Where are we going?" I asked dully.


"To my cousin's. Got some work to do."


"And you need me because?"


"You see, they think I'm gay. You're my stand-in girlfriend. Just for show."


"...are you gay?" I asked, confused.

"What do you think?"


"II think you don't give a shit either way."


He laughed. I felt my stomach drop. He was just.. making fun of me... This whole thing was a joke to him.

"You don't need me..." I said slowly.


"Yeah, you're right. You shouldn't be here at all."


"Stop the car then," I said coldly.

"Okay," he said happily, and pulled over.


The second he stopped I made a dash for the lock, only to find the doors already locked.

"You know, you just asked me to leave. I can't really dissipate through the door," I said blankly. I suddenly felt nothing. Empty. I didn't give a shit... But I held on to a hope...

Tell me to stay, my mind screamed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, grinning, his eyes shining from smiling so widely. He unlocked the door.

I couldn't believe it, but I didn't let myself react either. I just bolted out of the door. I ran, with the only intention to get away as fast as I could from this misery.

I looked up to watch the passenger door slam shut as the car moved. He didn't stop the car. He drove on, faster, away from me.

Again, tears welled up in my eyes. What was wrong with me? Why was I subjecting myself to this kind of torture?

I slowed down, and sat on the ground, covering my head with my arms.

Everyone leaves me... I don't want to be alone...

I heard the rumble of a car coming nearer, but didn't look up. Oh God, how would I explain myself if it's a stranger, I would sound like an idiot.

Suddenly I felt myself getting dragged up by my arm. I yelped as the fingernails sank into my skin.

"Stubborn little brat, aren't you?" hissed Liam against my ear. I immediately started fighting his hold. Twisting me around, he pressed me to the ground, trapping me between the ground and his body. He held me down, his front digging into the small of my back, harder as I struggled more. After a minute, I relaxed. There was nothing I could do.

He felt me loosen.

"Get into the car," he whispered, and let me go. I gasped, and ran to the car. I got into the back and curled up on the seat. I hid my face, and watched him get into the car. We drove, neither of us talking for about an hour or so.

"We're here," he said, not turning around.

"I'm gonna take a while, so unless you want to freeze your ass to the backseat I suggest you come along with me."

"-okay," I whispered, and got up slovenly.

We were parked outside the gates of what looked like a mansion. In better times, the yard would have looked beautiful. Now, the grass grew tall in places, and some not at all. White, ivy-ridden columns supported a covered driveway, under which a man and a girl stood, looking at us. I quickly caught up to Liam.

"Hello uncle," said Liam happily. "How's everything?"

His uncle replied nothing, and just turned away to walk into the house. The girl and Liam followed, and I did the same, albeit confusedly.

"How are you, Beth? My old uncle annoying you yet?" asked Liam to the little girl.

"No.. I'm okay." she said.

"You don't want to leave? Benjy left," replied Liam.

"Benjy's gonna come back," she said, and I noted a hint of annoyance in her voice.

We entered a circular room that seemed to lead to more corridors. Liam turned around to Beth.

"Beth, this is my girlfriend. Keep her company while I talk with uncle, alright?"


"Kay," she said, as she sank down onto a sofa. I did the same, watching as Liam left the room.

We got talking. I learned Beth was an adopted child of Liam's uncle, and Benjamin- Benjy- was his only son. He had been gone for three years now, and everyone was worried, wondering what had happened to him.

"Beth," I said, after a while. " Can I have a glass of water? My throat is dry.."

"Kay," and she quickly scampered into one of the many corridors.After a while, she came back with a tall glass of water. Liam entered as she was entering, and saw me reach out for the glass.

"Angel! Thank you!" he exclaimed, as he picked the glass from her hand.

"It's for Kim," she said, slightly angry.


"Get us a big bottle for the road, won't you?"he continued, ignoring her. "I forgot to bring water. Silly me. We'll share this glass...hah, I need a real drink after that talk, but water will have to do," said Liam.

She gave him an odd look, and left us.

"Adorable, isn't she? The best thing to happen to our family since a long time," said Liam. He sipped the water. I looked at him, trying to figure out if that was sarcasm.

"Give me some," I said, reaching out for the glass.

"Na-ah. Not after the way you behaved today," he said. He looked at me admonishingly, and finished the glass.

"Liam," I said, dumbfounded. "You can't do that." I was seriously, very, very thirsty.

"I'm not leaving you like that either," he said, dropping down onto the couch next to me.


For the first time since I met him, he looked at me, almost affectionately. He leaned forward, to kiss me. I quickly leaned in, hungry for his attention...

His hands grabbed my head, and he spat in my mouth.

I choked from the force, from the taste, and felt the spit fall from a corner of my lips. He broke our kiss but kept a hold on my shoulders.

"That's right. Drink as much as you want," he rubbed his thumbs into my shoulders. "Because that's the only water you'll get till we reach our destination," he whispered into my neck.


"But.. why..." I asked.


"Little rabbit, don't ask too many questions. Or you'd be drinking something else," he replied darkly. His fingers dipped down, and rubbed firmly into my nipples.
I moaned despite myself. It was painful and blissful at the same time.

"Do you want some more?" he asked, staring into my eyes.

"...yes," I breathed.


"Whoa. Did I break you in already? I was hoping you'd rebel. Then I'd show you real punishment."He leaned forwards again, filling my mouth with his spit. I drank it, my throat aching, and tried not to think about it.. I focused my thoughts on my nipples, and how hard they were, how he was rolling them between his fingers and palming the flesh of my breast on the other hand.


Feeling a deep warmth flooding down, I edged my torso closer to him. He saw that, and his hand twisted around the locks of hair near my scalp.

"Don't be such an eager slut," he whispered angrily, as he threw me back into the couch.

That moment Beth came back. "Here," she said, unceremoniously dumping the bottles of water onto Liam's lap.

"Thank you, angel," said Liam, not missing a beat. They looked at me, still half splayed on the couch.

"She's tired," said Liam.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "To Seafield?"


"Yes. Just for the weekend. Planning to disturb us?"

"Maybe," she replied, shrugging.

Liam laughed. "I'll go say bye to your dad...see you in the car."

"Do you like him?" asked Beth, as soon as he was out of earshot. It almost sounded like an accusation.

I took a deep breath."There are ups and downs.." I muttered, getting up.


"He's crazy. All of them are. Even Benjy, but he's nicer," she said quickly. "And somehow Liam comes across as the best. I don't like him," she said defiantly.


"You have no reason to," I agreed.


She looked at me, a half smile forming on her face. I think she had expected me to disagree.

"Why do you like him then?" she asked, honestly questioning me.

"Love is weird?" I replied, and laughed, for the first time in ages. Beth smiled back at me, a genuine smile.

"Do come by Seafield. Or rather, give me your number, in case he takes me elsewhere on a whim," I said, suddenly. A bit of normalcy, even in the form of a brooding teenager, sounded good. I might need it.


We quickly exchanged numbers, and gave each other a short hug.

"Just point me to the washroom on the way out," I said. "I feel slightly sick."


"Do you need anything?" she asked, as we walked down a corridor.


"No, I'll be fine. Thank you."

I locked the door, closed my eyes and rested my frame against the door.

"I never understood why we needed a Jack and Jill bathroom here. My aunt had terrible planning skills."


I jumped, literally, and grabbed my flailing heart. Liam was standing at one side of the room, next to a door I hadn't noticed.

"I need some privacy, please," I pleaded.

"I told you clearly. See you in the car. You could have asked me there?"

I gulped. I wanted to argue, I wanted to just bash his face in now- but I couldn't. If I do, he'd win. If I don't, he will win. How was there no way out, every time?


"I need to pee," I said, hoping to shame him into leaving. "Do you want to watch?"


"Why not?"


"What?"


"Let's get over with it," he said, turning towards me. "Open up."

I looked at him. He stared back at me expectantly.


My fingers moved to the waistband of my skirt. I pulled it down slowly, hooking the band of my underwear along with it.

When he gave me orders, I felt something rising inside me. I wanted to defy him.

I never asserted myself. I always stayed in the corner, too afraid to cause a scene, or too unsure of myself. But he made me want to. That was a good thing.


When he gave me orders, I wanted to obey, because I was in love with the way he made me feel. I loved just letting go, letting him take the reins...I wanted him to take me as far as we could go. I wanted us to know each other more intimately than we knew ourselves.

Was that a good thing?
He knew me already. I knew nothing.
Maybe this is the love I had with him.

I walked backwards until my legs hit the toilet seat. I still hadn't fully lowed my skirt yet. I sat down on the cold seat, my eyes still fixed down.


"You lied," he said suddenly. "You're not on your periods."


"No," I said, my voice barely audible to even myself.

"Why did you lie?" he asked, taking a few steps forward, so he was nearly in front of me.


"I.. I was late.. I don't know if I wanted to come.."


"You have no choice in that, you know. I ordered you to come." He said, his voice, a grey monotone. I had no idea if he was angry, or if he forgave me.

"Look at this," he said, as he reached down to touch my panties. Hardly visible against the black lace, there was a layer of cum, trailing from my pussy lips.

"Oh sweet baby, do I make you that wet?" he tilted my chin towards him. "But you've been a difficult little monster, calling me names.. defying orders.. You can cum all you want but all the sweet honey from your pussy won't save you from what I'm gonna do with you."

I swallowed, suddenly fearful of what was going to happen to me.


"Taste yourself," he said.

His fingers trailed over my panties, and I wanted them to come closer.. Instead he bought his fingers to my lips, and I smelled myself. I looked at him, and ran my tongue up his finger.

He took a deep breath, and I could swear I saw him shudder.I parted my lips and took in his fingers, sucking on his fingers. He put one hand behind my head, and started pumping his long fingers back and forth, digging them into the crevices of my mouth. I started fighting his prying fingers with my tongue, turning and twisting my head against his resistance.

"You've never tasted cum have you?" he asked. I looked at him.

"As I thought...So fucking innocent," he almost spat the word out, seemingly in spite of himself.

"But I'll fix that..I want to do so many things to you... you don't even have the vocabulary to understand it." His voice was now guttural and heavy. He removed his fingers, spreading the saliva against my cheek and down my neck. He parted my knees with his, and now my wet, throbbing clit was presented to him. He glanced down, and gave me a grim smile.

"You're gonna be living in a nightmare, and I will be the demon who tortures you, in ways so sick.." he leaned down, his face hovering over mine, his lips almost touching my face.

"The things I'll do to you, to make you tremble and cry..." his tongue flicked out to lick my lips,, and I closed my eyes at the cold contact. I almost screamed, because I wanted his touch so much..

"And the best part.. I get to break you.." He suddenly pushed his fingers down my throat, and I gaged automatically. He removed it as quickly as he put it in, and laughed as I coughed and gasped for air.

"The only thing that gives you pleasure will be me.. I don't even have to mark you as mine.. You're stuck in a loop, little rabbit, and the way out is the way in again, right into my jaws..." he looked down again, and I had to force myself not to close my legs. My body was a bomb just waiting to explode, and I had no control.

I hated it, I loved it. I hated...loved...

"We've been here long enough," he said casually, back to his usual tone. He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, do your thing."

I felt a blush creeping down my ears and cheeks and watched the skin over my chest erupt in goosebumps.


"How can I get angry at you, when you blush like that," he said suddenly, his voice soft. I glanced up at him, and he, almost lovingly, pressed a cold hand against my hot cheek.

I gasped a little at the contact.

Oh no..


I looked to the side, and closed my eyes as I heard the tinkle of fluid... It felt thick.. And I was aching, burning...


"Stop," he said suddenly.


I gasped, as though someone sent a spear through my being. A very pleasurable spear. My body had automatically stopped the second he uttered his command.


"How does it feel?" he asked, with a savage grin on his face.

"...please... please..I'll do anything..."


"As if you have a choice, slut," he sneered. I let out a soft wail, because my insides were aching and I might just die..

"Start," he whispered, as he roughly turned my face towards him.

"And keep looking at me. Know who controls you..."


"Yes," I said.


Shame, anger, pleasure... Nothing was separate anymore. I just felt.


He asked me to stop a few more times, until I had no more.

I sat, with my legs still apart, still throbbing inside, unfinished. I closed my eyes, because I felt so light headed...


I heard him unzip his pants, and I quickly shot back to life. Before I could take a look, he slapped me. I almost fell off from the impact, and my jaw hurt.


"Oops," he said, laughing. "My bad. Should have told you. But you aren't allowed to look unless I let you, or you beg for it. But you still deserve it for being such a cock hungry whore," he commented. "Keep your eyes closed."


I closed my eyes, and leaned back slightly, trying to focus somewhere else other than the stinging and the throbbing... Trying to choose the lesser of the two devils...


I heard him grunt as he rubbed his hands across his flesh.

"I'm using your cum as lubrication, little rabbit," he supplied. "Take that as a little gift from me."


After a while, I heard him hiss, and felt a splash of warm fluid against my pussy. I leaned forward, eyes still closed, trying to feel anything other than how I felt down there..


"My sweet little cum slut. I knew you were prefect for me.." he said as I felt him edge closer to me.


Then it was suddenly over, and I moaned in displeasure. But I tried to control myself..


"May I open my eyes?" I asked, tentatively.


"You may, little rabbit," he answered.


He had already zipped up his pants and was going to the sink to wash his hands.

I looked at my cunt.. It was sopping wet, with his load of cum dripping off the lips of my pussy. I stole a quick glance at him, and quickly plunged my fingers into my hole, spreading and running the thick mixture deeper inside.


I had no idea why I was doing that.


Depraved...

"Clean yourself up, then come to the car," he said, as he left the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds