• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 07

Sex Games 07

After Carol and I got back from the cottage we spent some hot times reminiscing about all of our sexual adventures. The memories were very arousing and fueled our sex talk.

Home is where our sex games began. Carol has always been a scandalous flirt. She loved to dance with men while wearing scanty clothes. She would mold her body to them and hump their legs.

When we got home I would whisper to her,

"Do you want to fuck him? Can I watch?"

The turning point was at a party where everyone was skinny dipping. At that party Carol slow danced, naked, with a friend of ours, Tom. Tom rubbed his prick all over Carol. Their dance ended in a passionate kiss. After much hot sex talk, we took him home and they fucked while I watched.

It was a life changing event. We both loved it and knew we would do it again and again. Our journey has taken us far from that first sex game. We had gone from a shared fantasy to a deeper loving relationship.

Our sex games are much more daring than when we started, including double penetration, sodomy, group sex, gay sex with both men and women, and blatant exhibitionism. We loved it and each other more because of what we shared.

Our first weekend back we went to a party with some of our social friends. Carol wore a transparent halter top and a very short billowy skirt.

Tom, the first person I watched fuck Carol, was at the party. He came over to say hello. He seemed a little nervous with us.

I smiled and said it was great to see him.

He smiled and asked how our lake vacation went.

We said we had a wonderful time.

Tom told us he had some friends at that lake and that they belonged to the yacht club.

Carol and I turned beet red.

I thought, what the heck, I said,

"Tom everything you've heard is true."

Tom asked Carol for a dance.

The music was a Cha Cha. They both put their hands on the others hips.

Carol swung her hips to the music, emphasizing her eroticism. Her skirt floated up to the latin beat and you could see she had no underwear on. Her breasts swayed in the halter top, nipples on display.

Tom pulled Carol to him.

They danced with their groins together, Cha Cha Cha.

Carol leaned back pressing her mound on Tom's prick.

They stayed on the dance floor for the next song. It was a sultry slow tune. They stared hungrily into each others eyes.

Tom began running his hands down Carol's back. He moved them down to her ass and squeezed her cheeks.

Carol put one hand between them and stroked what was obviously his erection. Her chest was inflamed with arousal. Her breathing tight and excited. She nibbled on his ear and softly hummed the tune.

After the dance, they came back to me. Carol's eyes were glazed with lust.

Carol whispered, "I want to fuck him. Can I?"

Tom heard her. He looked excitedly at me. While they were standing there he was caressing her ass.

I said "Let's go out to our SUV"

The three of us walked out arm in arm.

Our SUV is very large and the rear cargo area was padded with soft shag rug.

I used my key fob to open the lift door.

I put a sheet down over the rug.

Carol took Tom by the arm, pulled him in and hit the button to close the lift.

Our windows are heavily coated with black coverings.

I got in the front captain's chair and swung it around to watch them.

Tom and Carol were writhing around on the carpet clutching each other.

Carol pulled her skirt and halter off. She looked incredible, nipples alert, dampness along her slit and skin glowing.

She started pulling at Tom's clothes.

They were both naked.

Tom bent down and started licking Carol's cunt. He licked her outer and inner labia and lightly kissing her clit. He kissed and stuck his tongue in her ass and slathered it with love.

Carol kept saying, "Oh Tom. Stick your tongue in me. Ahhh."

Tom got up on his knees. His face was soaked with Carol's juices. His cock frothing with pre cum. He rubbed it along her slit and pushed it into Carol.

They both were still for a moment feeling the pulse of their sex.

Tom started thrusting in, impaling Carol on his cock.

Carol said, "Oh Tom. I need this. Ahh." "Ohh Dick watch meeeee."

They started fucking in a sexual frenzy. They were in a fever. This was pure lust.

Carol started pulling on her nipples and pushing her mound up to meet his plunges, going,

"Ohhhh, Ungh, Tom, fuuuuck me."

I had my cock out and lubricated. I gripped it as it throbbed in my hand. I wanted to time my orgasm with theirs. My cock was hot and the veins bulged.

Tom kept rising and falling over Carol. His arms were tense and his ass kept flexing.

He was whimpering,

"Tight cunt. Arghhh. Cock."

Carol started thrashing about on his cock. Her head was rocking back and forth.

She sobbed, "Grrrr. Ohhh. meeee. cuming."

Tom plunged in and held his cock steady as he pulsed streams of cum into Carol.

My cock erupted. I shot cum across the floor.

"Agggg. FFFuck. Carol."

There were several moments of silence in the SUV.

Tom was collapsed on top of Carol. He was out of breath. He was smiling.

Carol kept sighing. She looked well fucked.

Tom finally got up and put his clothes on. He gave Carol a tender kiss and waved to me.

He said, "Glad you're back."

I crept into the cargo area and held Carol to me.

I asked her, "Home?"

She said, "Too early. We've never tried cruising in the car. Let's drive around the pickup night clubs."

We drove downtown checking out the clubs. Outside one of the clubs were two guys looking abandoned. I pulled over and Carol lowered her window.

She called to them,

"Hey guys. Over here."

When they came to her window Carol said,

"We're looking for a few guys to play sex games with. There's a nice hotel a few blocks from here. We'll pay for the room. Meet us at the bar."

They looked skeptical.

I said, "Relax. We'll all have a good time."

We introduced ourselves. Their names were Harry and David."

The Peabody hotel is a Nashville landmark. It was restored to its full glory in the 1990s.

We pulled up to the valet and went inside to the front desk.

I asked,

"What's your best suite available."

The desk clerk said,

"The honeymoon suite."

We said we'd take it. Send champagne.

We walked over to the lobby bar. The bar is very old fashioned, with low lighting, red leather booths, a long mahogany bar and table lamps. The red walls were decorated with old English Hogarth prints.

Carol and I picked a booth with some privacy. We ordered two martinis. When we sat down I could sense Carol's excitement about the night ahead of us.

Harry and David walked in. Harry was a slim guy wearing a stylish suit. David was rather tall and muscular wearing casual slacks and a button down shirt.

We waved them over to our booth. I stood up and shook their hands and gestured to them to sit down. They sat down with Carol between them.

Carol snuggled up to each of them and smiled. Her skirt was far up on her thighs and her halter top barley covered her nipples.

Harry and David ordered martinis and we made small talk.

They got their drinks and we sat around enjoying each others company.

David cleared his throat and asked,

"So what's going on here. You're married right?"

I nodded and said,

"Carol and I like to play sex games. Carol gets to have sex with many men and I either watch or join in. Interested?"

They both nodded an eager yes.

Carol ran her hands up both of their thighs near their pricks.

I said,

"Lets go up to the room."

The suite was sumptuous. A large king size bed, a bathroom with Jacuzzi and large glass enclosed shower and a sitting room with a couch and chairs.

Carol sat between them on the couch. I put on some soft music and took Carol in my arms. While we danced I pulled her skirt up, exposing her nakedness.

Harry broke in and pulled Carol to him. She melted in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a hot open mouthed kiss.

David got up and went behind Carol. They had her sandwiched between them.

Carol pulled her halter top off. Her breasts were magnificent, firm, just the right size, and tipped with bright red nipples.

David and Harry pulled her skirt over her head and she was naked. She said,

"Let's all get undressed."

I said, "There's one important rule. If Carol or I say stop. Stop."

Harry, David and I stripped.

Knock Knock, "Room Service"

Carol went to the door, peeped through the key hole and opened the door.

The waiter looked puzzled, three naked erect men and one naked woman.

Carol said, "Put it on the table by the bed."

She rolled her nipples and said,

"That's your tip."

Harry and David were dumbfounded.

Carol asked me to open the champagne.

I opened the champagne and poured. I passed four flutes around and said,

"Cheers. Here's to a good time for all."

I took Carol in my arms and kissed her neck, licked her ears and tugged at her nipples.

She moaned into my mouth.

David came up behind her and started caressing her shoulders and neck.

I turned her around so that she was in David's arms. He kissed her, their tongues snaking around each others. I stepped aside and motioned Harry to take my place.

I stepped back and looked at Carol. She was magnificent, her lustrous hair, flawless skin, face shining with happiness, her crimson lips, firm breasts flush with desire, nipples jutting out, her curves perfect and her bald mound damp with anticipation.

Harry and David were caressing her and holding her tight between them.

David started finger fucking Carol. His fingers plunging into her cunt. I could smell her juices.

Harry was plucking her nipples, rolling them between his fingers. He kissed her neck leaving hickey marks on her. His cock was trapped between her ass cheeks.

Carol was mewing with pleasure.

She broke their embrace and led them by their cocks to the bed. She had them sit on the edge with their cocks pointing straight up. Carol knelt in front of them and started stroking both cocks. She bent her head down and took David's cock in her mouth and slathered it with her tongue. She sucked and licked the sensitive head bobbing up and down.

While she was cock sucking David she continued to stroke Harry. She let David's cock pop out of her mouth and she took Harry's cock and put it between her tits. She squeezed her tits together and began sliding it up and down.

Both cocks were vibrating, with pre cum and their veins red and angry looking.

Carol told them to get on their backs on the bed. Once they did she lay down between them.

David cupped Carol's face in his hands and gave her a long lingering kiss. Their mouths were open and their tongues wrapped around each others.

While they were kissing Harry skimmed his hands over Carol's body. He squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. He kept caressing her and when he got to her cunt he started slowly fingering her.

Carol gasped and moaned into David's mouth. She kept the kiss going, her mouth wide open her eyes burning with lust. When she broke the kiss Carol sighed.

She told them they should lay back with their balls touching each others their heads opposite their legs flat.

They scooted together and their hard cocks rubbed along their lengths.

Carol grasped both cocks and began stroking them, lubricating them with their pre cum.

They started humping their cocks together.

Carol knelt over the paired cocks, grasped them in her hand and lowered her cunt, taking both of them in her. She slid down their shafts until they bottomed out. Carol started lifting her hips sliding along their joined cocks. She rotated her hips to feel the fullness of two cocks in her.

Carol loves double vaginal fucking. She always says she feels full of cock.

I love double vaginal fucking. I love the feeling of Carol's stretched cunt hugging our cocks and the thrill of cock to cock sensations.

Carol sat on their balls and squeezed them with her vaginal muscles. Her eyes were off in some distant sex heaven.

I sat transfixed with the sight of Carol impaled on two cocks. My prick was throbbing and I had to grip the base to keep from cuming.

Carol whimpered,

"Ffulll, more cocks, Ehhhh."

She started shaking.

Harry and David were grunting and pushing deeply into her.

Carol's tremors set them off. Both cocks started shooting cum into her.

They groaned and the veins of their cocks were throbbing.

Carol wailed,

"Ehh, yessss, ffuck, so fuuul cuming."

My cock exploded, cum splashing on my chest and all over the chair. I kept squeezing it to get the last drop of pleasure.

The room went quiet, with only the panting and sighing of gratification.

I walked over to the bed and pulled Carol of off their cocks. A river of cum flowed out of her. I held her tightly her body contracting and pulsing with a long flowing orgasm.

Harry and David got up off the bed. Their wet cocks flopping against their legs.

I said,

"You're welcome to spend the night."

I fell asleep with Carol in my arms.

In the middle of the night I woke to a shaking bed.

Harry was fucking Carol's cunt and David was fucking her ass.

I grasped my rejuvenated cock and stroked it madly. I stroked to their rhythm of sex.

Carol whimpered,

"Cock. I need more cccocks. Meee. Ahhh. Cuming"

I erupted sending my cum shooting into the air.

We all cuddled and drifted back to sleep.

In the morning they took their leave and kissed Carol goodbye.

Home again. Sexed up again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds