• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Walk

The Walk

The sun shines low on the horizon as she walks towards her destination. It's pleasantly warm for this time of year which is perfect for what she has in mind. The fantasy of this has flown through her mind on several occasions since it was first brought up and he was interested. Now it was happening, and she couldn't feel more alive with excitement.

A gust of the wind makes her skirt flutter as she walks, her uncovered pussy beneath already wet with anticipation.

The train tracks lie ahead and as she turns the corner to see him walking down to the wall. She slows her pace a little, heart beating in her chest like its going to explode. The risk, the thrill its all so real now. Her husband thinks that she's just out for a walk, but she likes her secrets. This will be just a secret for her and her admirer.

He nears the meeting place but doesn't slow down. Never looking back or even at the break in the bushes, he just walks past. Her heart sinks a little thinking that he has changed his mind. Having hope that he will return she continues to the wall anyways.

Walking into the bushes, she turns and leans against the wall, her heart in her throat.

She waits with butterflies in her stomach, thinking about how something so wrong and naughty can just seem so right. It's a rush she's never felt before.

A few minutes pass and she begins to think its not going to happen. She leans her head out of the bush to as he turns back around the corner headed toward her. Her heart jumps to her chest again, as she leans back up against the wall. Footsteps getting closer and closer, till he appears from around the bush.

There is no hello or how are you, he is direct and to the point of his passion. His body presses hers against the wall, his lips tease a kiss to her before working to her neck. His hands hold hers back as she lets out a soft moan. As he leans against her she can feel his growing, throbbing cock bulge through his pants and into her thigh.

His lips finally meet hers as one of his hand slides down her skirt before working up under. "No panties, good girl for listening." he whispers in her ear. Her body quivers at the sound of good girl.

His hand continues up her thigh. Two of his fingers work up and down the sides of her pussy lips before sliding a finger between them. Moving over her hope and up, he circles her clit before going back down. Her wet pussy welcomes his finger, already wanting for his cock. "Well someones excited, you ready to take my cock?"

"Please, take me..." she bites her lips as she replies.

He reaches down, unzipping his pants and pulls his cock out. She looks down to see it fully erect and precumming as he pulls her skirt up. The head of his cock rubs against her clit, up and down. He slides the head of his cock in her wet, tight pussy, but stops at just the head. Teasing her with a thrust of his whole cock before pulling back. Just the tease of his head in and out again.

"Please Sir, let me take it all!" she says with baited breaths.

"That's my good girl" he replies with a smile and slides his cock deep into her. She moans loudly. "Remember we're by the street you'll have to keep it down, you don't want to be a bad girl do you?" He says going back to just the tease of this cock head again.

"No Sir, please don't stop." She says quivering. "I need it all."

Sliding deeply in her again, he tells her "Alright, be my good girl now and cum for me." He fucks her harder and faster then before.

Through a soft moan, "Yes Sir!" Her body quivers and her pussy tightens on his rock hard member as she bites her lip to keep herself from yelling out.

"Good girl, you listen well. Let's see if I can get another out of you." He begins to pick up speed again, fucking her pussy deep and hard. A moan escapes her before she can bite her lip again. Her eyes roll back a little as her back flattens against the wall.

Her pussy milking his cock, he's unable to hold back. "Your about to make me cum!" Thrusting hard a few more times as she continues to cum his cock busts and fills her with his hot cum.

The sky had begun to darken and the street lights clicked on a bit farther down the road.

Passionately they kiss, his hands loosening from hers. She runs her hands through his short hair as his hand runs past her check and bushes her hair over her ear.

Pulling out of her, he turns her around and looks down the road to make sure they were still alone. He leans in and whispers in her ear commandingly, "Be a good girl and put your hands on the wall. Lean your ass back for me."

Aroused by his words, she still back at him a little surprised, "Yes Sir, your not done yet?" She bends her ass over to him placing her hands on the wall.

Pulling her skirt up enough for his cock to enter her pussy he smiles, "Are you done yet? I could go all night but I know we'll be missed if we don't hurry."

With his cock in his hand he rubs the head against her clit, edging her to orgasm. As she begins to get close, he slides deeply into her, slow first but then thrusting harder and harder each time. Her hands grip the wall harder as her body begins to enter the completely euphoric state of orgasm. "Please make me cum Sir!" she cries out.

Grabbing her hair, he tugs back her head, his other hand gives her ass a slap. She cant help but let out a slight cry when he spanks her again.

Letting out a slight pleasurable moan himself he tells her, "Yes my good girl, Cum for me." His voice low and demanding.

"Thank you... Sir.. " she replies between his hard thrusts. She leans back into his cock thrusts more as her pussy tightens. Body quivering, she cums hard on his cock.

"Good girl," he says as he tilts his head back a little, "you might get me to cum again already, your pussy is so tight."

"Please fill my pussy again Sir." she says as she tightens her pussy on his cock. Letting out a grunt he pulls her hips back and she feels his cock burst deep in her. When he pulls out of her, his cum runs out of her pussy and down her leg.

"Mmm, thank you Sir for filling me up with your hot cum." She says as she reaches down and takes some of his cum off her pussy and licks it off her finger.

"Well that my good girl for taking it all." He says with a large grin turning her around to him. "I look forward to seeing you later." Pulling her into him again, both of them still wanting more, but settling for just a long passionate kiss.

Zipping his pants he smiles at her before turning and walking out of the bushes.

She stands there for a minute taking in what just happened before walking out of the bushes and back to her home.

The walk back, she can't stop smiling at her little secret. She loves the thought that her pussy is filled and dripping with hot cum from another man then her husband and can't wait to meet with her secret again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Walk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds