• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Young, Bound and Captured in HD

Young, Bound and Captured in HD

123

Brie stepped down from the bus outside the airport terminal, looking radiant in a short blue dress, this could be the gateway to a new life for her. Her, the very word set her apart from the details on her passport, born a boy, she had been living as a girl for some years. She had 'C' cup breasts and a well rounded ass, though, when naked, she felt she lacked some of the soft natural curves of her more voluptuous neighbours. At eighteen, she overlooked the fact that she had a beautiful face and coffee coloured skin, dwelling instead on what she wished for, rather than what she actually had. What she did have, and liked, was a dick, presently lying soft within her tight panties.

Such a condition was not always the case, especially when she thought about the emails with guys across the world, sexy letters and photos had been sent to and fro. She had tied herself up for many of the photographs and had bought an old single arm windscreen wiper motor which, when clamped to the table, could lash her body with a wet length of thin rawhide, the heavy lash resulted in a hard whipping, leaving her red and sore. She had sold DVD's of herself, a cute blonde, bound naked and whipped, which left many wanting to meet her in person. Her love of bondage and submission were the catalyst for this trip, to meet some of her contacts and bend to their will.

Pulling a trolley case behind her she walked through the large hall leading from the airline desks and joined the queue at my machine. I'm an X-ray screening operator, a job I've been doing for three years, operating a full body scanner. The image detail is so good, it's just as if people were standing naked, with ghostly white clothes only visible at each side. Software adjustment gave a blurred area as a 'modesty' device so we didn't gaze at genitals all day and miss a slim plastic blade or ceramic pistol secreted in an armpit. The area of the pixilated band was automatic, ceramic and plastic test objects were regularly used to ensure we got positive readings even at modesty height, at which point the pixilated band would be lowered by the operator and an image captured. I was just finishing my shift as three passengers queued to enter the scanner, the last one was a stunning blonde, tall and beautiful in a short blue dress. The idea came to me as soon as I saw her, I wound the pixilated band down to kid height and, as she entered, pressed the 'capture' button to retain the image, as we would for concealed weapons. The picture showed a naked, beautiful body, perfect breasts and . . a cock - how's that for a concealed weapon?

Wow, I was surprised but mostly, intrigued and wanted even more to see her in the flesh. I really felt she was as feminine as any girl but with addition of a cock, truly the best of both worlds. Luckily I had a pen drive on my key chain so could copy the X-ray image before deleting it from the system, the image was something to treasure. How though, could I get to see her naked? The screen had just blanked out when my mate, Steve, came to take over my post. In the distance I could see the security guards changing over and noticed Doyle Cuttinson, a new young security guard, idly standing around. Another idea was born, I rang his desk phone,

"I'm an undercover narcotics agent, there's a tall blonde woman in a blue dress who is thought to be carrying class A drugs about her person, she's in your area now. Although reported to airport security in the past, she has never been detained, there may be a conspiracy among the officers. I want you to take her to interview room 6 without alerting anyone, I'll contact area Head office and relay their instructions."

I watched while he was directing her to his desk, I went to room 6 and switched on the lights, the unused interview room had only a desk, two chairs and a mirror on one wall. With the time ticking past I powered up the wireless security camera fixed in one corner and set it pointing at an angle towards the mirror. There was another camera in a cupboard which I positioned on a small wooden box close to the desk, the wireless outputs could be picked up but the official twin recording machine for room 6 cameras was broken. With five others working correctly, the cash just wasn't available for repairs. I made a note of the operating frequency.

Going to my locker, I pulled out my laptop and searched for the frequency, I could pick up the camera feeds. The pictures were clear and sharp, arranged side by side on the screen, they showed Doyle had now arrived and was conducting a formal interview. The locker room was deserted, now that the last of my shift had left, so I moved the laptop close to the phone and rang room 6, the camera showed him picking the phone up. I clipped a microphone to the earpiece of the phone, shielding it from my voice and set the volume level into the laptop.

"Hello, officer Cuttinson put the phone on speaker so you can leave it on the table and hear the relayed instructions. Head office tells me you have to conduct a strip search and set aside her clothes and case for examination, if you put them next door someone will check them for heroin residue."

"Is that allowed? There's no female officer present."

"The security camera will record everything and Head office are worried about this conspiracy thing, we don't know who to trust, believe me, it's best this way."

He helped unzip her dress, standing back as she removed it, openly admiring the full lacy bra and licking his lips at the matching lacy panties, she kicked off her shoes. Her hold up stockings were as dark as my thoughts, as was the black velvet choker collar, I grew hard as I watched the spectacle unfold. He motioned that she remove her underwear, she looked fearfully at the wall mounted camera but complied, standing awkwardly with one arm across her breasts, the other covering her sex. I leant in to the phone once more,

"You have to run your hands over the suspect to ensure she isn't hiding anything."

The cameras recorded him holding her arms out wide, views of her entire body were captured, both from the front and, via the mirror, her cute ass. He encircled his hands around each arm in turn then ran them down her back, flaring over the pert, full, cheeks of her ass, stealing an upward glance as he knelt to continue down her legs and removing her stockings. Still kneeling he examined her toes and continued up the front of her legs, his face smacked into her hardening cock, to give him credit he blushed. I heard him say 'sorry' as he moved on over her belly and under those firm tits, cupping them as he moved to her shoulders.

"Doyle, just down the hall there's a janitor's cupboard, you've been instructed to get a tub of hand cream and some paper towels, a full cavity search is mandatory in these cases."

He left the room and I watched as she ran lightly, to try the window, her cock was bouncing and swaying as she ran, it bobbed up and down as she pulled at the locked window, the cameras caught all the action. Returning to the table, her ass was in full view as she walked, a catwalk model would have been proud of such an exquisite posterior, it was flawless. Doyle returned and indicted she should take a seat.

"Have you checked her case? There could be clues as to her contacts abroad."

He sorted through the papers placed on top of her luggage, reading through them and selecting a couple.

"There are letters to one guy in the States, with references to how she prefers to be bound to a post."

I snorted, "That's probably code for using the postal service when she gets to his country, I think you're on to something there."

Doyle read further, "She mentions to another guy of being chained."

"That again could be alluding to the chain of dealers, this seems to be a sophisticated ring of criminals, you will probably be commended for this. You should now place all her belongings in the next room for collection and scrutiny by head office."

The bewildered suspect could only look on as every stitch of her clothing was removed from the room. Doyle returned, the only one clothed in a brightly lit room, she, standing naked under the relentless gaze of the cameras.

"You must now carry out the cavity search."

The camera showed that he put on a severe look, all piss and importance, as he ordered the suspect to stand and face the desk. She looked helpless as he ordered her to bend over and grab the far edge of the desk, her breasts flattened only slightly as her body laid over the wooden surface, her legs straight, the rounded perfection that was her ass, curved delightfully. Doyle stood to one side of her, allowing the cameras full view of any contraband found within her as he scooped some hand cream and spread it over the cleft of her ass. His lubricated finger slipped into her sphincter, it was soon joined by another and then a third before he pushed and pulled to widen her orifice. She wriggled a bit as he pushed into her, lifting her shoulders and placing her palms down on the table top, now only half leant over the table, presumably to ease his entrance into her ass.

"Is the suspect restrained?" I asked.

"No, there's nothing I can use," he replied, looking around.

"Use your imagination," I snapped, "Undo your laces and use them to bind her thumbs to a table leg and one ankle to a diagonal leg."

The screen showed him complying, I noticed she crossed her thumbs so that the criss crossed lace tied tightly. He bent to do the same to her ankle, the cameras showed him looking at her ever growing dick as he knelt to bind her. The loose ends of the laces easily went around the desk leg at her feet and, when bent over the table, an upper desk leg secured her hands.

"Proceed with the full search."

Once again he lubricated his hand and eased it into the muscular ring of her ass, the other hand rested lightly on one ass cheek. She wriggled, her smooth rounded ass cheeks moving under his steadying hand, he slapped her.

"Keep still, drug mule or I will hurt you."

She moved again, probably to ease the pain of the slap and he slapped the other side, red hand marks now appearing on an otherwise unblemished bum. The box mounted camera was level with her ass and was showing the detail nicely, it also showed, however, he had a raging hard on. His hand delved as far as possible into her, she began flexing her cheeks again, probably to prevent hurt as he inexpertly thrust all four fingers high inside her. I spoke into the phone,

"The camera feeds have failed, we don't have a formal record of this but you must complete the search. Your fingers won't reach up nearly high enough, you'll have to use a longer probe."

"But there's nothing here" he said, the screen showed him looking around the room.

"You just need something longer than your fingers, think man, anything long and thick enough to slide into her."

His hard on obviously led him to think as I did, only one rigid tool would do for this job.

The realisation dawned on him as he withdrew his fingers and gazed upon her open ass. He quickly undid his belt and pulled off his trousers and underpants, his cock was a solid bar which he brought close to the hapless suspect. Carefully now, he slipped the head of his cock into her, obviously not considering her feelings but his own, he was soon almost balls deep and straining to push further. The cameras showed her feet lifting from the ground as he thrust hard up inside her. This was great, I had implicated him so no blame could be attached to me if this ever came to light. He meanwhile, was caught up in fucking her, bound helpless and naked across the desk, open to the baleful stare of the cameras.

With cock plunging to and fro, his whole body was slamming hard into her, that sweet ass squashed by his weight. It didn't last long, he threw his head back as he came, slumped over her, his ass flexed as he pumped his seed deep inside. The split screen showed the two camera feeds as he pulled out, his dick now softening, covered in a greasy mixture of ass and cum. Her open ass dribbled the same gooey mess as he cleaned himself up and put on his clothes.

"Did you find any contraband?" I asked.

"No, I went in as far as I could but there's nothing hidden."

True, as I checked the screen she was laid out showing her drooling ass and soft dick, now leaking pre cum.

"Well Head office are arriving soon, so secure her to a chair, you should get back to your post. I'm going to have to meet with them, Do you want me to mention your investigation? And the fact the camera wasn't running?"

He visibly paled on the screen as I watched.

"Perhaps it would be better if you handled Head office, is that O.K?"

"Fine," I said. "Blindfold her and tie her to a chair, that should hold her."

I turned down the bright screen display and put the still recording laptop in a cupboard in the locker room.

Walking in quietly, room 6 had a slight hint of her perfume but there was an overlying smell of fear and sex from the blindfolded Shemale. I locked the door, in case Doyle tried to return, Brie was sat on the chair, naked, her legs tied apart. She had suffered to get that smooth hairless look, probably by submitting to laser treatment, she was totally hairless, her arms were raised behind her head, the bound thumbs anchored to her choker collar. She was blindfolded by Doyle's socks tied together around her head. She had heard me enter, elbows moved as she turned her head to locate the smallest sound, God, she was beautiful. The position forced her to thrust her breasts out, the degradation of displaying herself wantonly had made the brown aureoles swell but those proud nipples, oh, those magnificent teats were swollen and hard, crying out for all the world to be sucked.

I bent to look at those rounded globes up close, there were no visible scars in the under breast crease, the effect was amazing, I leant froward and kissed a nipple. She gasped, rising up as far as possible, like a startled animal, her chest was heaving as the result of the adrenaline surge, I stood back to admire the exaggerated movement of firm breasts rising and falling in perfect unison. She obviously could not even see shadows past her blindfold but her senses appeared to be heightening. Perhaps she feels my breath as I lean in to gaze at her face, her lips were parted in order to breathe so rapidly, the resultant pout was just asking to be kissed, what could I do but oblige? Her lips were soft and pliant, responding to my desire as I held her breasts and rubbed my thumbs over turgid nipples. I looked down, her nipples weren't the only turgid part of her, framed by the valley of her tits was a hard cock, jutting out from her loins ready for action. I've never seen another dick, let alone with a hard on, it was about the same size as mine, I suppose. Straining erect, the glans tight and smooth, the foreskin pulled hard back, almost cruelly, tightly anchored by the frenulum underneath the tip. Those emails must of course refer to her own fantasies of being bound and humiliated, just as Doyle had done at my request, hence the hard cock.

Quietly I knelt, trying not to breathe on her as I observed it, no doubt she could hear my ragged breathing as I gazed on it's hard beauty. Yes, up close, it truly was beautiful, leaning forward I gazed up at her beautiful face and kissed the sticky head of that lovely organ, she jerked, her whole body made a massive effort but moved just inches. It caused her cock to wave to and fro, it touched my lips again, leaving behind it's sticky residue, I absently licked my lips, delicious. Although by now I was curious, I had to peer closely to see her small balls tucked tightly to her body. Her blindfolded state made her acutely aware of me in relation to her skin, maybe the heat of my excitement as I examined her closely, I tentatively licked her thigh, this time she must have been expecting it and just sighed.

I knew I could raise that emotion higher as I trailed kisses towards her cock, it jumped slightly as I reached the warm shaft. It smelled of her perfume, I kissed along it's length, a tiny upward trail nearing the tip of her, causing her to rock forward displaying the solid phallus to me. My tongue protruded between my lips to stroke gently around the groove of her glans, a moan escaped her lips, she was responding nicely but first I need to excite her nipples, she can't be allowed too much sensation to her cock before I was ready, she was bound for a reason, that of our joint pleasure.

I was feeling a growing cock confined within my jeans and simply stripped off, she must have heard the rustle of clothing and she strained against her bonds to push a leg towards me, touching my bare leg. I heard a shallow intake of breath, she knew I had taken things to a higher level, we were both naked but only she was bound, helpless and blindfolded. I straddled the chair, my rigid cock jutting out, her head moved slightly toward me as I moved it half inch from her mouth, no doubt she could smell the pre cum that beaded the tip. I never moved, she must have leant forward, to delicately lick that tasty fluid from me.

"If you're good, there's more for you but first we play."

Her head nodded 'Yes' that was a relief, she couldn't have known who I was so I couldn't be identified but there was always a nagging worry. I stroked and played with her breasts and especially her nipples, coaxing them back to their hardened state, leaning down and sucking on them. She of course could deny me nothing, as my fondling and caressing hopefully brought her to an excited level of sexuality. I could not deny myself her full lips and wondrous kisses, until I moved on again to kiss her breasts and nipples avidly. She squirmed as far as her bonds allowed, I noticed her cock trying to rub against me as I leant against her to kiss those magnificent tits. It was time to give the poor thing some enjoyment so I kissed underneath the base of her shaft, gradually working towards the tip, as I got closer so her cock bounced every time I kissed it. I gently nipped it between my teeth, she rose up as far as possible, thighs straining, pushing her cock forward, so I pulled it down and let go, it jerked up exquisitely, slapping her belly and bouncing before I could repeat my nibbling.

By now she was moaning, probably for a wank but that was not yet on the agenda, there was more teasing, kissing those small tight balls for example. I sucked on them, holding her entirely in my mouth gently teasing her with my teeth just as if I would bite them off. I moved to caress her breasts again because we both liked that, her sighs said more than words and although she wasn't gagged she never spoke. She did hiss when I grabbed her tits quite hard, whether from pain or because it was unexpected, I don't know - or care. By now I was as hard as could be and had 'blue balls' it was time for her to help me out a bit. I straddled the chair, at six feet four the end of my cock was level with her nose, it was a simple matter to press against her lips but I didn't have to push, she simply sucked me in, coating my cock with warm saliva. I pulled it out slightly, then back in a little further, she seemed O.K. with that, sucking on me and licking the end of my cock when she could.

This was more like it, I reached down to lightly grasp her dick and began sliding her foreskin over the tip of her, then allowing it to roll back, in a slow sensual way. I still thought of her as a girl with a dick, she looked as cute and as feminine as any you might see in a traditional 'girly' magazine. She increased her sucking and I rocked to and fro slightly increasing the amount I was slipping into her. As I felt more excitement, so I wanked her more, tugging her a bit harder as she sucked me harder, I was in control and she knew it. She would only cum when I allowed it but that wouldn't happen until she had sucked me dry. I was thrusting into her mouth now, feeling the rush of sexual excitement, she stopped sucking and moved her head back and forward, opposite to my movements, minimising any feeling I could get.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Young, Bound and Captured in HD

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds