• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger

Stranger

In his message, he told me the hotel room number. He said that the door would be open, but I was to close it when I come in and follow the instructions on the bed. I was nervous. I had never met this person. I don't even know his name. His name doesn't matter though. He has me call him master when we chat online. That is where I met him.

The room was just how he said it would be, with the door open and a note on the bed. Next to the note was a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. The note simply said, "Get naked. Put on the blindfold and cuff your hands behind your back."

So he wants me to restrain myself, to do this willingly. Can I really trust a complete stranger? I've talked to him so much online. I feel like I know him. But I don't. He could come in here and kill me! But he promised to give me something I had always wanted and had never been given, to be completely and totally dominated sexually. It's hard for someone as strong-willed as me to submit totally to someone else. And the first step is right here.

I undressed and carefully put my clothes on the chair in the corner. I put on the blindfold and then put the cuffs on my wrists behind my back. What now? Do I sit? Do I stay where I am? I can't even see the bed to sit down if I wanted to. I stood there, waiting, trying to figure out what to do, when I heard a key in the door.

My heart started pounding but I was holding my breath, trying to hear him in the room with me. I heard him step closer, then felt his warm breath on my neck. My bare skin, hot from the embarrassment of being completely nude, was itching to feel his touch. I could feel his eyes examining me, but never touching me. Then I felt the lightest touch. He softly pulled my hair behind my shoulders. My lips parted as something was pressed between them. A ball? A ball gag, I realized as he fastened it behind my head.

He kicked my ankles between my feet, signaling me to spread my feet wider. I obeyed. Then I felt him fasten cuffs on my ankles. When he was finished I realized I couldn't bring my feet back together. He had fastened a spreader bar between my legs.

Finally, I felt his hands on me. His hands were at my waist, gripping my hips. He was so close, I could feel his body heat. He pulled me in to him and kissed my neck. I moaned softly into my gag. His arms felt so strong around me. I was his and he could do anything to me. He kissed down my neck to my chest. My already hard nipples grew larger as he sucked them into his mouth. His teeth brought me to the edge. It felt so good. He quickly withdrew and I whimpered for more. But then I felt a pinch on each nipple. I could only guess that he had placed clamps there.

I felt his fingers tease my thighs. Quickly, he drew one finger down my slit and I heard a satisfied sigh as he felt how wet I had become.

Unexpectedly, he slapped my ass so hard that I jumped and yelped. He chuckled and then positioned me bending over the bed, my ass up in the air. I knew what was coming next. He began spanking me with his bare hand at a constant pace. Each slap landed in a different location, sometimes on my cheek, sometimes closer to my soaking cunt. The closer he got to my pussy, the wetter I got. Every slap stung and pushed my clamped nipples into the mattress, adding to my discomfort. But I was getting so arroused. I felt like I could cum just from the spanking if he never stopped. But he did.

He helped me to a standing position and then lowered me to kneel in front of him. He pulled the ball gag out of my mouth and left it hanging around my neck. I was panting in anticipation. I just wanted to feel his hard cock on my lips. I wasn't disappointed. He took my head in both of his hands and pushed his dick so far into my mouth I was afraid I would gag. But I wanted it so bad. I pushed further until my lips met his balls. He had complete control over me, his hands at the side of my head. And he began pumping into my mouth at the same rhythm as the spankings. Drool was dripping down my chin as he fucked my face. He grew harder and harder. I thought he would finish in my mouth. But he didn't. He pulled out and left me licking my lips for a taste of his seed.

The cuffs on my wrists were released. He picked me up and laid me on the bed on my back. He pushed my ankles, still spread by the bar, up towards my hips. Then he fastened my wrists to my ankle cuffs.

He climbed on the bed between my legs. I hoped to feel his dick inside of me. Instead, I felt his tongue licking aggressively at my clit. I moaned and pushed my hips against him. He pushed two fingers inside of me. Then I felt another finger exploring the entrance to my ass. It was more than I could take. I squirmed against him, wanting more, needing release. I was so close when he pulled away. My hips humped the air trying to find satisfaction. I whimpered and begged. Then I felt him move closer. He pushed his big cock into me so quick and so deep, filling me completely. I came at his first thrust, and he kept pumping into me at a steady pace. His hands squeezed my breasts. The clamps came off and were replaced by his fingers, and then his mouth. I moaned, feeling another orgasm building, but having not completely come down from the last one. His thrusts came quicker, harder. I knew he was getting close. His fingers combed into my hair and he gripped a handful of hair, pulling my head back. I arched my back against him and screamed as another orgasm wracked my body and he came so hard inside of me.

He slowly released me and pulled out of me. He freed my hands and feet from their bonds. I laid there with nothing but the blindfold on and our juices drying between my legs. He came back to plant a soft kiss on my lips as a silent goodbye. Then I heard the door and knew it was okay to remove the blindfold. I silently dressed and departed, looking forward to our next rendezvous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds