• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Humiliation of Hot Wife

Humiliation of Hot Wife

He came home earlier than expected. The lights were all out, so he locked up and proceeded upstairs. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and as he approached, he could see her. His eyes widened and his heart quickened. What was she up to...?

On the bed she had her laptop open, with the lid facing the door. Behind it she was wearing a sexy corset and stockings and she was straddling a suction cup dildo stuck to a tray or something and she was riding it with long strokes deep into her pussy. But that wasn't all. Above it, she had a large, long dildo grasped in her hand. The end of it was buried in her arsehole and she was thrusting it in and out of her Arse. Not quite removing it before burying it deep once again.

Her face was buried into the duvet on the bed and she was moaning and groaning with pleasure as she double fucked her holes. He could hear the wetness as the fake dicks slammed in and out of her. She was in a rhythm. A practiced rhythm. And she was clearly on a mission to cum.

He had, of course, now stopped short of the door. Watching through the crack. Mesmerised by what he was seeing. Not really wanting to interrupt. His cock stiffening inside his boxers and suit trousers. What was she watching on the laptop? Was she browsing porn sites before she started her fun? Was she watching porn right now? Was she videoing herself? Then he heard the voice.

It was a man. He was encouraging her. Talking dirty. Telling her he was ramming her Arse as she rode someone else's cock. Telling her how sexy her Arse looked stuck high in the air with both her holes stretched and filled. How he couldn't wait to do it for real in the hotel room they'd booked the next weekend and how his mate was looking forward to it too.

She was breathing heavier now. Swearing "fuck yeah. I want you in my Arse. I want to be used and abused. Fuck me hard and tell him to treat me mean"

Oh my god. She was DPing herself online. Broadcasting it to a guy she planned to fuck that weekend. With another guy. What the fuck!! He leaned against the wall by the door. What should he do. She didn't know he was home. Should be go back out and come back later and pretend he'd never seen it? Should be race in there shouting and screaming and telling her to stop what she was doing and get the fuck out of his house?

If it hadn't been for the weekend plans, he may have done the former. Try to find out more and decide what to do. The latter seemed the better reaction, but he didn't want to throw her out really. Not without proper thought. And anyway, he looked down at the bulging boner in his trousers and thought about how much he wanted to fuck her.

She was getting ready to climax now. He could recognise the squeaks and moans. She was going to explode with a mind-numbing orgasm and he decided that was his plan.

He watched until she started to moan and then squeal with delight. Hips thrusting and arm pumping, thrusting the cocks deep inside here twitching and gripping holes. As she lost control he walked quietly into the room. He knew she was too distracted to notice. He stood over her and watched her cum and convulse from behind the laptop. Not visible on screen or to the distracted slut wife on the bed.

As she slumped into the bed. Cocks sticking out of her twitching pussy and arsehole he picked up the laptop and placed it on the bed side table, still facing her. The guy couldn't see me, but he obviously noticed the move and started asking "who's there? Had she done that with her husband watching?" and saying that "she could've warned him".

At this point his dazed wife started to register something was up, but not what. But it was too late.

He climbed onto the bed and dragged the big rubber dildo from her hand and Arse and sparked her across the Arse cheek with it. It made a loud crack as it thudded into her Arse cheek and the mark was visible as he flung the dildo across the room and smashed his flat hand into her other Arse cheek with a load crack. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off of the bed and shouted "What the fuck is going on you dirty slut?" "Who the fuck is this guy?!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Errr, what can I say. He's a friend..." She said.

"A friend you broadcast your DPed backside to and are going to have a threesome with this weekend?" I repeat. "What the fuck?!" His tone was stern and serious. There was no playfulness or mercy on his voice.

"It's not what it looks like she says..." Unconvincingly. But this is something she can't talk her way out of. There's no manipulating him his time. But what the fuck was he planning to do to her?

As he pulled her chin high in the air, arching her back with a handful of hair he said "I'm going to humiliate you". "Your 'friend' is going to watch me do it and when I'm done I'm going to upload it to the web for the whole world to see."

"As the lead actress. The better you perform, the better it will be for you and your new internet fans." He turned to the camera, "Are you sitting comfortably, dude? Make sure you are and get your little cock in your hand. She's recording you and we already have a great shot we can upload to the Internet. You might as well look like a real man in the process."

With that he rammed his cock into her arsehole as he pulled her head back. He fucked her hard as he told her how much of a slut wife she was and how she'd be available for anyone to fuck in future. Virtually, videos or in person with varying prices paid directly to him. Prices would be based on how badly they planned to treat her and the bigger cock they had the cheaper it would be. She was to be enjoyed often and however the Internet fans wanted.

He slammed his cock into her already lubed Arse and she still had the suction dildo in her pussy. She had already cum and was a volcano primed to go off once more as he rammed into her again and again.

As his hand crashed down on her already sore arse cheek and his cock hit home once again she couldn't help herself. He screamed as a loud orgasm enveloped her and she came loud as her Internet lover watched her husband take control and humiliate her. But he didn't cum. He was in control and saving himself.

After she'd done. She laid there. Not knowing what to do. Not wanting to turn around as she had so far hid her face from the camera and maybe she could avoid being recognised.

He pulled out of her arsehole and sat back on the bed, back to the headboard. His cock standing hard and proud 7" in the air.

Without warning, he grabbed her hair once again and pulled. Dragging her off the surface of the bed and onto her handsaw and knees, then dragging her head round the other way. She tried to cower her head as she had no hands free to cover it. She was on her hands and knees, hair being dragged and her tits on display as they'd popped out of the top of her corset. She was looking at her lover, cock in hand, cum running down between his fingers. He'd enjoyed watching her get punished and humiliated by her husband. Many more may well do the same soon too. What was she to do?

All of a sudden, there was another jerk on her hair and he dragged her over to where he sat. Then put his hand behind her head and pulled it hard towards him. She allowed it at first. Too shocked to notice, but as her face approached his hard cock, fresh from her arsehole, she tensed her neck and tried to stop. He just grabbed her hair and head and pushed it down onto his cock.

She could taste her Arse. As he demanded she suck him. "Make sure the helmet shines" he said. "Then we should get it deep in your throat."

He pushed her head down hard, forcing his cock beyond her gag reflex point, causing her to gag as his cock filled her whole throat. She couldn't breathe as he rammed it in and out of her throat. She gasped for breath as her throat emptied and got filled again

"Suck you Arse juice of my cock you filthy cock sucker!" He said as he repeated the cycle, but after a while he just pulled her head to him, ramming his cock deep and pressing her nose into his belly as he dumped a huge load of hot sticky cum deep in her throat.

As they lay on the bed, him recovering from his orgasm and her gasping for breath and wondering what the hell had happened to her dirty evening in with her secret friend. Then he turned to the camera and issued his challenge.

"Perverts of the Internet. You've watched my whore wife degrade herself and perform for you. What would you like her to do next? Send me your deepest, darkest desires. Tell me what you want to do to my wife and I will pick one request a week and make it come true. Filming it for the rest of you and hopefully inspiring an even darker desire for the following week. She's yours to play with until I get bored".

He then stopped the video, posted it to his blog and awaited her fan's responses.

She sat in horror. What had she done? What had he done? But maybe this could be fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Humiliation of Hot Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds