• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 05

Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 05

As I'm walking so sadly out of your bedroom you chance upon the plug still in my ass, "Mmmmmm. I almost forgot about that plug in your ass... We can discuss removing it in the morning. Oh, and Buttercup, if you try masturbating, I'll know; and you won't like the consequences... It will be much better for you if you just learn to deal with the ache you're going to be feeling tonight and don't even try to alleviate it on your own."

I'm doing my best to maintain a little dignity as I march myself away from you wearing nothing but women's clothes and a hard on. I'm just thinking about washing off this make-up and trying to fall asleep without violating any of your commands. The ache that you're guessing is in may balls is very real, and every one of your audible moans increases the intensity of my pain. All I want is to sink deeply into sleep- the ultimate painkiller.

I assume I've seen the last of you for the night, as I turn on my little faucet and lather my face. The make-up comes off easily in the warm water and I remove the blonde wig and hang it on a hook on the wall. I then remove all the clothes you gave me, and now I'm wearing nothing but the plug. I crawl like a dog into the bed and try to find a comfortable sleeping position, but the bed seems cold and strange to my freshly-shaved skin.

When I get quiet and still, I can hear your moans from your room- teasing me. I try to drift, but the throbbing reminders being delivered from my crotch are loud and insistent.

I fantasize about barging into your master suite unannounced, holding down your wrists, and plunging into you without consent. This image sustains me in an artificial kind-of way, but ultimately, only emphasizes the reality of my helplessness. I am in here, and you are in there, and I am beginning to recognize that you control me completely.

***

Sometime during the night, I'm awoken by a cold feeling. Then as I come around to my senses- I nearly have a heart attack. Not only do I find myself in a strange bed in a strange room, somebody seems to be in it with me. I scramble over to the bedside lamp and twist it on. Its you.

"I was too worried about those night-time temptations... and brought you this..." you explain.

You hold up the all-too-familiar sight- the cock cage. Without waiting for a response, you crawl over to my crotch and with your special skill, tuck first one testicle then the other through the retention ring. My balls are very sore but your every touch is- it's beyond my ability to protest anyway. as you thread my astonishingly flaccid cock through you talk soothingly as you work with my tender box, "I was just lying there in my post-orgasmic bliss... and thinking about my poor lonely Buttercup aching away with nothing to help her stay chaste. Then it hit me, I should just put this cage back on you and take away that horrible, oppressive temptation. See? Isn't that better already, Buttercup?"

You don't wait for me to respond before clicking the little lock shut once again.

"Yes, my Queen," I say with a sad sigh.

"I know you would have obeyed me anyway, but at least this way, you wont have the added stress of having to maintain that will-power."

You smile your I'm-impossible-to-resist smile. I lay there feeling your warmth covering my legs and stare at my caged beast. You're wearing the key around your neck again; it hangs down inches above my flesh.

"I brought another surprise in here for you..." you say happily as you wag a little side to side. You pull off the covers completely and roll over to reveal something perplexing. In my half-awake state, it looks like you've somehow managed to change genders. A thick pink cock protrudes from your crotch.

"I've decided to remove your butt plug a little earlier than I intended, Buttercup, but you may not like my reason."

It's some kind of strap-on dildo that you're wearing with realistic color- complete with realistic testicles and flesh-colored leather straps.

"I want you to stand up with your knees against the bed. I'm going to give you one chance to cooperate with me without restraints."

You stand up and move in right behind me. You feel me shaking a little and seem to feed off of my fear. You hold my hip with your left hand and push my neck forward and toward the bed with your right. I feel your dick pressing against my right thigh.

"First we need to free up this," you begin slowly pulling out the warmed glass buttplug.

I bury my red face deeper into the mattress.

***

The plug slides out to the edge of my own control and you pull it further. Instinctively, I release control over my muscles and you pull the plug completely out. Not missing a beat you arrange the tip of your dildo at my back door. While I flex and release involuntarily, you lube and slide the head in between my cheeks.

"I just couldn't sleep with the thought of leaving you unfucked on your first night here, Buttercup," you admonish as you slide ever-so-slowly into my rectum.

"The orgasms I had were shallow and disappointing. I realized that the problem was: you were missing from my bed- so I came to your's...with this."

You plunge in with your hips and I feel my insides fill up. Strange pressure is filling my backside as you slide joyously away behind me. You're holding my hips and a pleasurable pain takes hold over me.

The rubbery end that connects with your lady parts is rubbing against your clit and satisfying the need that the Hitachi could not. You're taking out all your pent-up aggression on my poor virgin ass.

Unexpectedly, your faux cock connects with some strange button inside me and releases the valve that holds back my cum. Through the cage, it comes spurting out onto the the sheets. You hear my moan and look around to see what's happened.

***

You see the wet spot on the sheets under me and follow the sinewy string of liquid with your eyes back up to the steel cage.

"Oh?!" You sound genuinely surprised.

"Looks like an emission, Buttercup. I guess I wasn't expecting that! Were you?"

"No, my Queen," I huff.

"Guess I hit the spot then, didn't I?"

"This kind of thing is totally new to me, my Queen."

"Oh well you could have fooled me... An anal orgasm on the first try? You must be a much bigger slut than even I had guessed! Oh well, there is only one thing to do now... Start slurping, Buttercup, I want these sheets clean before I'll remove my dick from your ass... Don't think about it... Stick out that tongue and get to work. You must learn to respect for my rules."

I shuffle backwards and you move with me to allow me to position my mouth over the mess. You take a grip of the hair on the back of my head and shove my face straight down into it.

"Lick it up like a good doggy!" you demand. I reflexively move my tongue across the wet spot on the sheets and taste my own strange snotty flavor.

***

As I lick, you re-initiate your bucking against me. Your thrusting pushes my tongue sloppily across the sheets . You cry out as your orgasm comes like a wave and you pull my hips in tightly against your mound.

"This... is what I wanted... Butter...cup..."

You push in deeper than I ever imagined possible.

"This will become your reality...Think about what it's going to be like when I finally allow your cock into my fabulous pussy... Think about that and nothing else!"

"I do think about that, my Queen! I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you!"

You ignore my pleading and fall forward letting the full weight of your sweaty chest rest against my back. You clasp your arms around my abdomen and squeeze tightly.

"Now I'll be able to sleep more peacefully," you whisper as you slowly withdraw your prosthesis from my ass.

"Kind of messy, but since I came, I'm not going to make you clean it with your mouth- this time. Now get yourself tucked back into beddy bye before I change my mind. We'll address your buttplug in the morning. Enjoy a few hours of sleep without it," you tease knowing my caged cock will make my sleep restless enough without the buttplug.

You click off the beside lamp and slip quietly back into the darkness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds