• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 06

Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 06

12

I wake up in this strange-but-comfortable bed. A slight roll and I can feel the cage and it all comes tumbling back into my waking mind.

As sunrise light pours into through the Eastern window, I suddenly worry if I've slept in too long. Or do I dare get up? This wasn't discussed... I have no orders that I can remember. What should I do?

I stay put and try to think about pleasant things: the sexy way my Queen handled and teased me with her naked body last night, letting me out of the cage with her key, touching my cock, dismissing me, showing up in my bed wearing a strap-on...

So many things she did yesterday I would have thought I'd hate, and yet here I am thinking about those things lustfully. I even half-hope that today she'll have a whole host of new embarrassing and humiliating surprises for me. What does she call me? Oh yes: Buttercup.

I roll over and see a piece of paper with writing on it lying on my bedside table...

"Dear Buttercup,

Come down to breakfast as soon as you read this. We have a busy day, so I hope you're well-rested. Don't bother getting dressed! Just come down to the kitchen as you are. Don't worry, it'll be just the two of us."

Not being aware of anything including the time, I stumble up out of bed completely naked- save the cage- and make my way downstairs.

Perhaps it is worth pointing out that shame and embarrassment are a strange duo when it comes to my psyche. With my Queen, I am already so given-over-to-my-helplessness; she has seen my every shame and probed my shameful depths, and still she has not rejected me. She has taken responsibility for me and I feel as though my fate lies in her hands. So even if it turned out she meant to permanently damage my life and my reputation, I'd merely be a passenger on the train of her amusement. Her momentum has overtaken my will.

My naked frame stumbles shyly into the kitchen to find you dressed and eating an elegant breakfast of eggs and toast.

"Ahh, Look who's finally up." you smile.

***

"Have some breakfast, Buttercup. As you eat I'll inform you a little about our itinerary for the day."

You gesture toward the dining room table chair across from you with a place already set.

"Keep in mind that the theme for today is your humbling... I have made several appointments for you... and I think as the day wears on, you'll begin to notice a theme. The patrons I've scheduled for you to see are all trusted friends of mine, and you need not worry should you be recognized- they are all very loyal to me and none of them would blab about how you've become my little sissy pet. Will today be full of embarrassments for you, Buttercup? Yes, yes, and yes! you will be utterly humiliated. After trying you out yesterday and last night, I'm just all too sure that you are still very full of pride. So I've designed today to quickly and painfully extricate that pride; that way, you and I can progress to a better plain. Are you ready to be very embarrassed, Buttercup?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Well you haven't touched your food! Too bad, because we need to leave for your first appointment in 10 mins and you're still not dressed. I'm going to pick out an outfit for you and lay it on your bed. You have five minutes to eat and five minutes to dress. We're leaving on time whether you're ready or not. Eat quickly! I'll set this timer so you know when to come upstairs."

I'm ravenous and wolf in some bites of the delicious scrambled eggs. Before I know it, the timer dings and I clear the table before hopping upstairs- cage and lock knocking all the way. I can hear you rustling about in your chambers, getting ready alone. Laid out on what I'm coming to think of as my bed is a pretty floral print sun dress, white panties- of course, a butt plug, a tube of lube, and on the floor, women's casual footwear- white canvas. I hope they fit.

I only hesitate a moment before starting with the lube. I've never inserted a plug into myself before, at least i'll be able to control the speed. In a moment, I manage to pop it firmly in place and proceed getting dressed.

After slipping on the panties dress and shoes, I'm beginning to feel ridiculous again, like last night- a not unpleasant queasy feeling that starts at my lungs and swirls down to my trapped testicles.

I walk over to the full length mirror. From the waist down I look... passable... legs a-little-too-muscular but passable. Conceding that I will have to be seen in public today, I decide to commit. I reach for the red wig... Better. For the first time in my life, I'm suddenly thankful that my shoulders are not too broad, and my arms not too vascular. A little make-up and I might manage to avoid making too big of a spectacle. Adam's apple? Five o'clock shadow? Not noticeable- I conclude.

I move into the bathroom and start opening drawers. Mercifully there is a kit in the second drawer I check. Awkwardly but determinedly, I begin applying light amounts of eye shadow, masquera, blush and lipstick. Hmmmm. Not too much, don't want to look like a French whore...

As I blot my lips at the mirror, I notice your blur move into focus in the doorway behind me.

"Not bad for a beginner," you praise, "We're late! No more mirror time; go get in the jeep."

***

"You're lucky your hair is so light and blonde, I don't think your stubble would give you away until tomorrow."

I smile. I'm pleased that you're implying that I make a pretty girl. I'm blushing through my blush.

"Maybe you think that by going fully drag, you'll escape attention... You may soon find out how much un-wanted attention pretty girls get... You're exceedingly lucky I'm driving you around; I could have put you on the bus... That would be a very eye-opening experience for you."

You turn on the rock station and say not much else on our way into town.

You pull into a quiet little business center adjacent to a residential neighborhood downtown. Its the kind of place that could cater to massage therapists and lawyers alike. On the marquee, my eye fastens on the word: "Colonics."

"Come with me now, Buttercup, I want you to meet a friend of mine," you coax as you park in a spot closest to the building. I waste no time darting from your jeep to the front entry way. You usher me up a few steps and knock on door '213.'

"Come in." We hear a voice from within.

You turn the handle and pull open the door. The waiting room is professional and cozy.

"Hello, Amanda! So nice to see you again. And this must be your special girl!?"

"Buttercup."

"Yes... Come with me dear, don't be nervous... you're going to feel amazing when we're through."

I have no idea what she's talking about, but I have no choice but to allow her to take me by the hand and lead me to the next room.

Looking over my shoulder I see you take a seat and begin thumbing through your phone. You're smiling a knowing smile.

"My name is Jenn," She introduces herself. She's pretty in a late-twenties, cheerleader kind of way. She has beautiful blonde hair and a waspy kind of dress. "Don't look so scared! I wont bite," she smiles flirtatiously, "Think of me just like a nurse or a doctor. Just lie on your tummy on this table right here and I'll go get my stuff."

She leaves, and I lie down totally grateful that she didn't ask me to disrobe. I wonder if she can tell I'm not a girl? I wonder how much she already knows about me.

She returns rolling in some cart or something I can't really see because she's behind me. She wheels it up next to the table.

"Just relax and I'll take care of everything," she coos. She gently reaches over and pulls up my skirt up over my bum and lets the bunched-up material rest on my lover back. My heart begins to pound. Then to my sheer horror, she pinches the waistband of my panties and attempts to quickly slide them down to my knees, but they catch on my cock cage. She notices the snag and sees my buttblug at the exact same moment and lets out an involuntary yelp of astonishment. She lets go of my panties and hops backward, then quickly seems to collect herself, lets out a big breath, and steps back towards the table.

She reaches under my hip and nudges it upward encouraging me to hold my hips off of the table. She gently reaches toward the lock on my cock cage and releases the panties from the snag. She pulls the panties all the way off and sets them by my left ankle.

"Don't want to cause any trouble, Buttercup, but I'm going to have to remove this for awhile," Jenn says sheepishly as she begins to gently tug at my buttplug. I do my best to relax my sphincter muscles and after struggling for a moment she manages to free it. I feel an instant relief and freedom. It doesn't last. A split second later, she is squirting liquid on my exposed anus.

"Could you get on your knees on the table and stick your bum up as high as you can get it?"

I try and as I do she slides a wedge shaped pillow under my hips. My cage rests awkwardly against it.

Next I feel her putting force back where she just removed the plug. I feel that familiar pop as my sphincter grasps the new object.

"Okay, that was the first bump in the road and you did wonderfully," Jenn encourages nervously.

"According to Amanda's specific orders I'm to give you a gallon- which is a lot- and you are to retain it for 20 minutes... She must think you're some kind of pro- because that will be a new record. I've never seen anybody take that much...but she insisted that I try."

With that Jenn releases some valve and I feel liquid warmth begin filling my lower abdomen. Its a pleasant sensation- for the first 30 seconds or so... But all of a sudden I'm feeling very cramped and full. How quickly my joy turns to agony!

"I think I need to go pooh!" I plead reflexively to Jenn. She only looks at me sadly and shakes her head.

"She told me a gallon, and it's not up to me to contradict her orders," Jenn winces in empathy. She shrugs her shoulders dramatically... weakly.

My intestines begin to feel like a balloon that's about to pop. I squirm and writhe on the table as painful pressure pours itself into my guts.

***

"Ok that's a gallon!" Jenn says clicking off the valve, "Now I'm going to light this stick of incense; when it has burned out you may use the toilet. I don't recommend watching it burn."

Jenn's laugh is not reassuring. She sets the smoking stick of incense in bowl on the little table right in my field of vision, "Maybe you could tell me a little about how you've come to find yourself in Amanda's... Care...?"

But I don't get a chance to answer her because you have appeared in the little doorway, "I thought I smelled incense! Does this mean my darling Buttercup was able to take in the full gallon, Ms. Jenn?"

"Yes, he...er- she did! and she wasn't even too squirmy or fussy about it. Also thanks for paying me so generously, Amanda, you're too kind."

"Non-sense! I know you do excellent work and in fact, you deserve a tip on top of what I already paid you, but I think Buttercup here should pay it- with her tongue."

Smiling your devilish smile at me you snap your fingers and order, "Buttercup get up off that table and lie on the floor on your back!"

Moving is not something I'm comfortable doing right now. The intensely painful cramps storming through my intestines take up my every thought; I'm clenching my anus tight against the pressure that threatens to explode out if I slip up even the slightest bit. I'm terrified about what you and Jenn will see if I fail to retain this enema- the mess it would make. But I've been given a direct order by you, and disobeying it would be worse than losing a few milliliters. Somehow I manage to get down on the floor without releasing any fluid. I'm too delirious to guess why you'd have me lay here.

"Ms. Jenn, if you wouldn't mind slipping off your panties, I'd like our Buttercup- who you're so effectively cleaning out- to have a chance to do a cleaning service on you to return the favor."

In my delirium, I half expect Ms. Jenn to refuse this extremely personal favor you're proposing, but to my astonishment she simply laughs and says, "Yes, thank you, Ms. Amanda."

Jenn shimmies cutely out of her panties sliding them seductively down past her knees then her ankles before stepping out of them. She approaches me and kneels down by my head. She looks compassionately into my eyes before caressing my cheek with the soft backsides of her fingers- so intimately. In one swift movement, she turns around and throws her left leg over my head giving me a full view of her hairless undercarriage. She has the most perfect tan-lines like I've only seen in pictures. Her skirt obscures the view of anything but her perfect body. I can only guess at your reaction to all of this. The mesh material lets in light, and she slowly lowers her pussy and ass down toward my face. Her aroma is pungent but natural and fresh-smelling. A painful cramp grips me from within my abdomen as her two lips make contact with mine. As I clench my asshole tight, I feel her clench hers around the tip of my nose.

***

I'm sticking out my tongue with all the desperation of a dying soldier. The most intense waves of pain and pleasure wash over me as my mind oscillates between the beautiful new stranger sitting on my face and the pain she so recently induced inside of me.

From outside the tent formed by her skirt I hear you chime in, "Make sure you stay over her like that at least as long as it takes that incense to burn out. Then we'll see about letting her release that enema. Oh, Ms. Jenn, be sure you make her get nice and deep inside your ass too, she could use some more practice with that."

Jenn shifts slightly at that and positions her tight little back button over my mouth. I harden my tongue and she lowers herself onto it. I feel her little muscles clench and flex spasmodically around my tongue. I hear her moan so loud I can feel the vibration it sends through her body into my tongue. I feel a pair of hands begin caressing and massaging my abdomen and groin. I don't know if her intention is to alleviate or intensify my predicament, so I concentrate on pleasuring her tight back tunnel instead and trust that my sphincter can make it the distance.

I'm drifting into that strange realm where I lose complete track of time and place. I'm just a tongue and my purpose is to pleasure. At some point you join in. Now, four hands caress and massage my abdomen and legs as my cock spasms in its cage sending a cool, small-but-steady stream of precum cascading down the bars.

After an age of this delirium, I feel the body I've been pleasuring move up and away letting light and air back into my face. A rosy-cheeked Jenn gets steadily to her feet beaming a giant smile at me the whole time, "I'm sorry I think I smeared your make-up... uh... Buttercup," she cutely laughs.

"Don't apologize, Ms. Jenn, we'll be able to fix her back up before we leave."

Air blows against the wet juices still covering my face and a moment of cool serenity gives way to an intense cramp in my bowels. I reach instinctively for my stomach.

"Alright alright- Ms. Jenn you may proceed with the evacuation. I see that the incense has burned out."

What now? will she show me to a glistening white merciful bathroom with a toilet? Where I can relieve this torture in complete privacy?

***

I watch Ms. Jenn scamper off to a corner of the room and return carrying a large clear plastic bucket and my heart nearly stops- before beginning to pound out of my chest- as it becomes clear to me: the scene that's about to unfold- or rather- the very messy scene that's about to come spilling out. She positions the bucket carefully on the floor below a stool. No. Not a stool but I now see its a toilet seat on legs. She fingers me with the universal 'come hither' gesture and pats the seat with her other hand. There is no mistaking her meaning: She means for me to relieve myself in this very room while you and she watch.

I shake my head in a last weak attempt at resistance. Momentarily I lose myself and scream out in pain, "Where's the bathroom?!"

You and Jenn both laugh together. Jenn says happily, "Right here," pointing to the toilet seat over the bucket, "But take your time... if you don't gotta go- you don't gotta go."

At that, my insides revolt in the biggest cramp I've yet experienced, and audible gas bubbles rip upward through me. My pride gives way and I crawl carefully over to the seat and pull myself up onto it. Jenn walks over to stand by you across from me. You slide an arm lovingly around her waste and turn your smiling gaze back on me. I cant meet your gaze though, as the first torrent of muddy water comes gushing out and splatters loudly against the bucket. With my eyes firmly closed, I can still hear you and Jenn snickering with delight.

I can't help but groan like a pregnant woman with every sickeningly sweet gush. The relief consumes me, but I remember to guide the tip of my cage downward as urine comes streaming out too.

"What was in that enema?" you ask laughing?

"Just coffee and water... like you wanted... nothing too crazy... this time," Jenn giggles in reply.

"This time?!" did I hear her right?

Every time I think I'm done, another gush moves downward to pour itself out through me.

"Light another stick of incense, Ms. Jenn, and go get a diaper for our Buttercup. This is too much fun, but we're almost late for our next appointment."

***

Ms. Jenn jumps into action. She walks over to her Puja Alter and lights the incense as well as two other candles. Humming a happy little tune she opens an armwar and reaches up the very top shelf with both hands. As she's stretching up like this, I see a hint of the cheeks- that had been smothering me and controlling my breathing just minutes ago; they peek out from beneath her short lacy skirt teasingly. She twirls around holding three objects: first- my panties, the second is my buttplug that she had removed at the beginning of our visit; the other was a big white and and light-pink diaper with a cartoon character I recognize to be 'Hello Kitty' printed on the front.

She hands you the buttglug and panties and you secret them into a pocket of your purse by the door. You take a towel from off the table and spread it out on the plush Persian rug. Jenn goes back to the armwar and retrieves a package of babywipes. She kneels down to set the wet wipes and diaper next you on the towel. You unfold the diaper and splay it out on the towel. Then look quizzically over at me as if to ask, 'what are you waiting for?'

"I really don't think I'll be needing that," I say defiantly.

"Buttercup, is that anyway to address your Queen? I wont run the risk of you having an accident in my Jeep... so unless you want to walk to our next appointment, you will allow me to diaper you. Now get over here! If you want to turn this into an issue...? You will not like the consequences- I promise you that!"

Fear drives my up and over to where you're kneeling.

"Now lie down and get your little butt in this diaper right this second, Missy."

I do so- though awkwardly. You open the package of wipes and pull one out. My cheeks flush hot as you begin cleaning in and around my bottom thoroughly. I feel your gentle ministrations around my swelling balls and you shift the cage around doing your best to clean in and around it with the wipes. They suddenly feel so blue and achy.

Jenn hands something to you- its baby powder. You thank her smiling. She walks over and picks up my bucket of shame. She carries it over to another door and opens it to reveal a perfectly functional bathroom with a toilet in plain sight. She smiles over to me as she pours the disgusting contents in the toilet and flushes. She crinkles her nose histrionically, and sets the bucket in the big laundry-style sink.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds