• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

1234

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 9: Oral Reports

CHAPTER 10

" 'Friendly'? Oh yeah. She's friendly, all right. Especially if you have a penis. C'mon, Kel. She's been here for less than a year. How many guys do you know that she's given head to?"

"I don't know. I guess I've heard-."

"I could probably name ten before you finish drying your hands. And from what I've been told she was the same way at her old school. Blew like half the guys there. Huge, huge whore."

"Really? Where did she go to school before here?"

"Taylor Reed."

...

"Stop! That's not true! That's not fair!"

Rachel's own words startled her and she bolted upright in a panic, sucking in a scared breath as her mind raced to get her bearings. Her knuckles were white and the handful of bed sheet she had scrunched in her palm felt hot and dampened from sweat. Her breaths came heavy and her pulse banged violently in her temples. But as her eyes focused and familiarity returned, her heart finally began to beat again.

She could still hear the voices echoing in her brain, but she loosened her grip on her sheets as she realized they weren't real. Well, not in this moment at least. They were real memories but she'd simply been dreaming. She wasn't back in that bathroom. And those girls certainly weren't in her bedroom now.

With a rough sigh, Rachel steadied herself and swung her legs out from under the soft covers. The morning sun was still dim and she smirked as she glanced at her alarm clock and read the time. Her nightmares had ended her slumber prematurely and she muttered a curse wishing she'd been afforded another hour or so of rest. She was just so tired lately...

She looked away with another shake of her head and extended her arms into a tight stretch. Oh well. At least it was Saturday and she didn't have to get ready for school. The thought was soothing but the temporary warmth it gave her evaporated quickly into a tingly sizzle of nervous excitement. It wasn't just any normal Saturday.

It was Kevin's prom.

The shivery tingles continued to percolate under her skin and deep in her stomach as her brain focused from its morning haze and moved her thoughts more directly to what the day would entail. She'd thought about it constantly ever since Kevin had invited her, but for some reason it had never felt real until just now. The day was actually here. She was really going to do it.

With a gentle yawn, Rachel stood unsteadily from the mattress and rubbed her eyes. Kevin wouldn't be over to pick her up for almost twelve hours, but she had a feeling that time was going to fly by. She was glad that she had a list of things to do to occupy her time. The idea of sitting around and letting her mind spin its crazy webs made her nervous. She'd already been having some unsettling feelings lately. Feeling she'd pushed down and buried. The last thing she needed was the whole Taylor Reed weirdness to kick up more unwanted dirt.

The hour was still early, but she decided she might as well hop in the shower and get her day started. She had appointments later to get her hair, makeup, and nails done, and she also had to pack a bag for the afterprom party Kevin had told her about. It wasn't a big list, but like she'd already thought, the day would likely be a blur in her nervous state. Getting moving now would be best.

With a sleepy shuffle to the bathroom, Rachel stepped inside and shut the door behind her. She glanced at her reflection and sighed at the face she saw looking back at her. There was a pretty girl in that mirror, but her aura seemed dulled. Like a faded picture. The spark that normally danced behind her eyes nowhere to be found.

Not wanting to dwell on the thoughts, Rachel swiftly slipped out of her clothes and climbed into the shower. The water ran hot and she sighed pleasurably as she felt its soothing effects rush all over her body. She glided her soft loofa across her skin and let the bubbly suds encase her like a foamy cocoon. As she took hold of her purple razor and ran it smoothly over her legs, she hummed gently to herself.

After a few minutes of careful work, Rachel straightened up tall and nodded approvingly. She was about to place the razor back on its shelf when a quick glance down past her waist made her pause. She hadn't shaved "down there" in about a week and she furrowed her brow as she battled indecision. She sucked in her stomach and her eyes traced the view downward. A thin strip of light-brown hair darkened by the water ran in a graceful, straight line from a few inches below her waist to the upper limits of her pussy. Beyond that, only a rough dusting of modest stubble covered the area. She bit her lip and continued to wage her internal debate.

It really wasn't necessary to make herself pristine at the moment; it wasn't as if she had plans to be naked for or intimate with anyone that night. Kevin was her date and that certainly wasn't in the cards. The image made her shiver and she nervously laughed out loud. She'd also likely be coming face to face with boys who had seen her naked in the past. But she clearly wasn't going to be in any situations that offered a repeat viewing.

Still, something about feeling ultimately sexy and attractive made Rachel stir. Although it would be a meaningless exercise, it suddenly felt like a worthy and necessary endeavor. It gave her confidence and filled her with a sense of power (two things she was sorely lacking these days and that she surely needed in spades if she was going to be facing a group of people she hadn't seen in a year).

With a subtle nod signaling the end of her indecision, Rachel began the meticulous process of shaving between her legs and smoothing over the gentle scratchiness of the area. She was careful and deliberate and edged her soft landing strip into a graceful wisp of a line. When she was finished, she stood tall again and assessed the results. Everything looked perfect and she again rolled her eyes at the thought of taking such efforts that would surely never be known to anyone anyway.

The thought made her stomach flutter as she wondered again who exactly she was meaning to impress. And she didn't just mean in this very instance. She'd obviously been hooking up with more boys lately than she cared to list out loud, and for some of them, she'd even gotten naked (Matt, and perhaps Austin, being the only consistent ones in that arena). But why did she take such meticulous care of herself? None of these guys were her boyfriend. Far from it. Yet she found herself always wanting to put her best, sexiest self forward, as if it would increase her value even more in their eyes.

As she stepped out of the tub and began drying off, she again gave herself another long look in the mirror. This time completely naked, she let her eyes run over every inch of her body, lingering on the fresh manicuring job she'd just completed. She suddenly recalled the last time she'd shaved about a week back. Her stomach twisted as the voices from her fresh nightmares returned and intersected with other visions from that same day.

A day no one was supposed to have seen her naked either...

***

"Rachel! Sweetie! Do you see the time? You're going to be late!"

Rachel's eyes were already shut but she squeezed them in tighter in frustration. Using all of her power, she tried to block her mother's voice and refocus on the images in her head. She smiled as the memory of Chris completely naked on his bed materialized again. She whimpered excitedly and twisted her fingers more purposefully inside her pussy. She could practically feel his tongue inside her from that night. When he'd drunkenly eaten her out while she laid straddling his face and happily sucking his cock. She whimpered again and curled her fingers upward. Warm tickles began to percolate deep in her stomach. She was almost ther-.

"Rachel! Did you hear me??"

This time her eyes opened and her jaw locked down in extreme annoyance. God, could her mom just shut up for thirty more seconds? She was so close. All it would take was a few more strokes and she'd-.

"RACHEL! NOW!"

The new voice, her father's, sent the final spike through the heart of her ill-fated endeavor. Not only was it incredibly distracting to do what she was while she knew her parents were nearby, the awkwardness of hearing her dad's voice while she was touching herself was the worst kind of poisonous dart to her arousal.

In a flash, everything died down and the dirty images fled permanently from her brain. The orgasm that she'd been so close to chasing down teleported to a different dimension and left her senses cool and numb. With a regretful sigh, Rachel finally removed her hand from between her legs and threw in the towel. So, so close...

"I'm coming!"

She smirked at the irony of her statement. Not exactly the kind of "coming" she'd been hoping for when she'd decided to engage in a before-school session just a few minutes earlier. She'd had sexy dreams all night long and woken up a ball of fitful arousal. She wasn't even sure where it had all come from, but she'd just been itchy and desperate for some sweet release.

Oh well. That clearly wasn't in the cards. She glanced at her clock and felt her stomach twist again. Despite the annoyance of the reminder, her mom had been right. She was late. And while being a few minutes late to school wouldn't be a big deal most days, today was a bit of an exception. Rachel turned to the mirror and gave her dressy, black skirt a minor adjustment before turning and moving hurriedly towards the stairs.

Today she was going on a field trip.

***

"Shit shit shit."

Rachel cursed under her breath as she pulled her car into the school parking lot and saw the pair of coach buses already lined up. Her eyes narrowed. Only a couple students were still standing outside. The rest had boarded. Shit. She cursed again.

Throwing the car in park, she checked her face in the mirror quickly and hopped out. She clutched the light sweater she had on overtop her white tank top. She hadn't had a chance to button it and her fingers fumbled as her heels clanked hurriedly along to her rushed pace towards the buses.

As she reached the closer of the two buses and climbed the steps to board, her stomach clenched. It felt like every eye was on her and she hated being in situations where the spotlight was focused and bright. Well, these days anyway. There might've been a time when such attention had been welcomed, or at least accepted with amused indifference. But that wasn't the case these past few months. Not the case at all.

The dread in her stomach migrated to her temples and began a steady pulsing as she quickly scanned her eyes over the numerous rows of full seats in front of her. Not wanting to wallow in the discomfort, she began to make her way quickly down the aisle. She was the very last person to board and she swallowed as she took in row after row of occupied seats. She hadn't seen Rebecca and she was grateful that perhaps she was on the other bus. But she did see another set of faces that made her flinch and look away.

Austin.

And Michelle.

Rachel met both sets of their eyes quickly as she passed the seat they were sharing. Austin's expression had been casual but there had only been disdain in Michelle's. Rachel thought back to that awful and awkward meeting they'd had in the parking lot several weeks back. She'd quite literally been on her way with Austin to blow him in his car after he'd talked her into getting some quick morning head.

Their timing couldn't have been worse, and with a little "help" from Rebecca, suddenly they'd come face to face with Michelle (Austin's recent ex) as the implication of what exactly they were doing together came into an uncomfortable (if still grainy) focus.

Rachel had done an admirable job of worming her way out, but she'd been sure that Michelle had left with at least the suspicion that something unsavory was going on between her ex-boyfriend and a girl known school-wide for her acts of oral friendliness. The thought had flooded her with shame and regret and bothered her for the rest of the day.

However, it hadn't stopped her from keeping her promise to Austin to have another "film study session" after school in the secret room he'd shown her above the gym. She'd gotten naked for him and sucked his dick, almost succumbing to his requests to repeat the performance just minutes after she'd finished.

Rachel flinched again as she passed their seat and continued to feel Michelle's judgment on her. She wasn't sure exactly when it had happened, but apparently Austin and Michelle had reconciled and were now "together" again. Or sort of. She hadn't really bothered to investigate their official status.

While she didn't really have any feelings for Austin, the news of him and Michelle had strangely hurt her a little. She'd hooked up with him a handful of times and she'd actually more or less enjoyed doing so. Austin was kind of a dick, but he was funny and easy to joke with. And although their "relationship" had really just been a series of isolated sessions of her getting naked and sucking him off, she liked being around him.

She understood why Michelle might hate her now. Even though it had been weeks after their breakup before she'd first hooked up with Austin, she was sure that such knowledge hadn't been well received. Rachel tried to take solace in the fact that at least she hadn't been the "other woman" and hooked up with him while he and Michelle had actually been dating. But given that she wasn't exactly clear on the timeline of when the now-happy couple had gotten back together, she also wondered if perhaps the last time she'd gotten on her knees for Austin hadn't also eliminated that distinction as well. It really had only been about a week since...

The pit in her stomach intensified and she tried to move on from the thoughts. She was nearing the back of the bus and beginning to wonder if there were any seats available at all when she heard her name.

"Hey, Rach! Hey, come sit back here!"

Rachel followed the sound and paused as she comprehended the scene. The person calling her was Craig, a guy she knew from class (and from another thing involving a ride in Austin's car one afternoon). He was sitting in the very last row with another boy she recognized. Every row on the bus contained two seats except for the last once which had three since it abutted the tiny closet bathroom that rarely anyone ever used.

"Yeah, we got room."

Rachel's eyes shifted from Craig to the other boy as she took in his smiling affirmation of his buddy's invitation. His name was Blake, and while Rachel didn't have any classes with him, she knew him somewhat socially from parties and such. It was even possible that she'd kissed him (in the most casual of ways) during some drinking game dares. She wasn't exactly sure.

Not wanting to remain standing awkwardly in the aisle, Rachel did a quick final glance around and confirmed that the seat with the boys was the only remaining option on the bus. She turned back to face them and felt a sudden rush of warmth between her legs as she caught Blake's eyes flick quickly to her chest. Unlike his "meh" looking seatmate, Blake was actually pretty handsome. He had a well chiseled face and his smile was bright. Rachel felt another quick vibration trickle through her as a reminder of her failed attempt at some morning relief in her bedroom resurfaced. She shivered and stepped forward.

Craig and Blake continued to smile warmly at her as she made her way to the last row and prepared to sit. Of course they'd left the middle seat open and Rachel tingled again as she slipped past Blake's aisle position and felt his knees brush across the back of her skirt. As she sat down gently between the boys, she instinctively moved her hands up to begin to button her sweater across her tank top. But for a reason she couldn't explain, she stopped and left it open.

"Yo, you cut it close, girl! Almost got left behind."

Rachel turned towards Craig's friendly, teasing voice and grinned in response. She'd noticed his eyes jump up from the generous view his position gave of her chest. She suddenly became more aware of just how close she was to both boys. She wasn't dressed inappropriately (save her sweater being left unbuttoned), but being shoulder-to-shoulder with two taller seatmates created an offering of her full cleavage that couldn't be ignored.

"Yeah, I'm a mess. Set my alarm to P.M. by accident."

Rachel grinned again and shrugged as she turned her head back to look in Blake's direction. He, too, had clearly been enjoying his own view. She watched his gaze move from her boobs down to the generous amount of her toned thighs that were on display beyond her black skirt which had ridden up a bit. Students were supposed to dress more formally for field trips and Rachel had done that. Only now with her sweater unbuttoned and her skirt hiked up, the end result was decidedly more cocktail waitress than classy museum patron.

None of this was lost on any of the three students sharing the row and Rachel's little sparks of arousal began to rise into a gentle hum. The eyes on her made her feel sexy and her bedroom session had left her obviously on edge. Even seeing Austin and Michelle, while mainly troubling, had forced some sexual images back into her brain. All that coupled with the fact that she was sitting in between (and fully touching) two boys in a semi-private seating arrangement at the very back of the bus made the air of the moment feel strangely exciting.

After a few minutes, the buses pulled away from the school and began the lengthy trek to the museum the class was visiting. Rachel and the boys engaged in some casual talk for a little while, but it didn't take long for the conversation and comments to begin to take a slightly more suggestive turn. The boys obviously both knew Rachel's reputation (Craig having direct experience) and getting almost an hour to themselves with her wasn't an opportunity they planned to waste without at least testing the waters. And in her currently swirling mood, Rachel was more than happy to engage in some flirting.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 10: Squeals on the Bus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds