• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Preparing Trisha Pt. 04

Preparing Trisha Pt. 04

12

"Dad!" Trisha called out softly, a cheeky smile carved on her cherry red lips.

"What?"

"The girl at the bar...I think she's looking at you."

Her dad slowly turned his head and noticed a lady in a tight red dress looking in their direction.

"Hmmm...what makes you think she's not looking at you?" her dad coolly shot back returning a cheeky smile of his own.

Trisha took a quick peek at the bar. "Dad, a girl can tell. She's surely checking you out."

"Honey, she's probably only a couple of years older than you. Why would she be interested in a man my age?"

"Some girls...like older men."

"She's probably curious what a sweet young thing like you is doing with an older guy like me. By the way, I must have counted like thirty guys checking you out...mostly older men, unfortunately."

"I wouldn't consider that...a bad thing," Trisha said, unashamedly looking straight into her dad's eyes to gauge his reaction.

"Wait...don't tell me. They are more mature...more of a gentleman...and know how to treat a lady right. Yes?"

"Don't exclude...more experienced."

Her dad had a curious look on his face and Trisha knew he was wondering if she had been with a man much older than her. She decided to quickly change the topic.

"Dad...if you don't mind, maybe we should separate for a while...who knows, with me not being here, 'The Lady in Red' may come over to strike a conversation with you."

"Yeah...I'm cool with that. I'll sit here and fiddle with my phone while you go and check out the boys," said her dad with a wicked smile.

"Dad! No...it's not like that..."

"Go...go...don't worry about your old man."

"I'm just going to the bar for a while. I'll be back before you know it."

Her dad watched as Trisha walked away, gently swaying her hips and ass as she made her way to the bar. Her long, luscious legs glistened with each stride and it didn't take too long for the music to drown the sound of her sexy heels. He admired the silhouette of her body as the lights from the bar shone through the flimsy material of her white mini dress. On top of that, he knew she was wearing no panty.

Realizing that he was building a raging hard-on, he took out his phone to check out the football scores to distract his thoughts.

Trisha found an empty stool and sat herself on it. As the stool was pretty high, she had her left leg stretched out straight with her heel touching the floor. Her other leg was bent with her foot perched on the stool rest. The hem of her dress was barely covering her naked pussy. She took her phone out to check her messages. It didn't take very long for a man to approach her.

"Hello," he said.

Trisha looked up and smiled.

"Are you here alone?" he probed further.

"No...I'm with my...friend. He's over there," Trisha responded, pointing to her dad. "He won't get to meet anyone if I'm with him all the time. So, I gave him some space."

"That's very thoughtful of you. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Thank you. I'll have a diet coke, please...I can't legally drink yet," Trisha said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Really? You look quite mature to me...take that as a compliment, please."

Trisha giggled softly. "Thank you...What about you? Are you here on your own?"

"No...I'm here with my beer buddy. He's probably wandering around looking for a nice lady to talk to."

"Guess you beat him to it," Trisha said, almost flirting.

"I sure did...big time," he added with a chuckle. "By the way, I'm Dan."

"Trisha."

Their drinks arrived.

"Cheers," said Trisha, raising her tall glass of coke and gently tapping it against Dan's beer mug.

She saw a text from her dad popping up on her phone. "Excuse me, Dan. I need to answer an urgent message. Is that okay?"

"Sure...pretend I'm not here."

Trisha's text message exchange with her dad:

Trisha: What's up, Dad?

Dad: I see you found someone.

Trisha: Yeah. His name is Dan. He's pretty nice.

Dad: Isn't he a bit too old?

Trisha: Maybe I like them mature...

Dad: Hmmm...don't forget...you are not wearing a panty.

Trisha: How can I forget?

Dad: I thought you did...seeing the way you're seated. The high stool is not helping. Your short dress is barely covering...and the bar is the brightest spot here.

Trisha: Thanks, Dad. I'll be careful.

Dad: What are you doing?

Trisha: What?

Dad: Why are you raising your hand?

Trisha: Just running my fingers through my hair. Girls do that, Dad.

Dad: You know what happens when you do that. It shows.

Trisha: Does it, Dad? You can tell?

Dad: Yes, I can see it from here. I bet Dan's got a great view.

Trisha: Oh my...is he looking, Dad?

Dad: Of course, he is...you flirt! He's got his eyes glued to it.

Trisha: Hahaha...at least it's smooth, thanks to you.

Dad: Let me know if he tries anything funny.

Trisha: Okay, Dad. I gotta go.

Dad: Bye, honey.

Trisha: Bye, Dad.

"Sorry, Dan. One of my girlfriends...she's got...issues."

Trisha could see that Dan's face had turned quite red. She wondered if it was due to alcohol or what he saw. She discretely lowered her eyes and could see the outline of his hard cock under his pants.

"Are you okay, Dan?" she asked, noticing that he was speechless.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm good...in fact, I'm really good."

Although Trisha had lowered her hand, the hem of her very short dress stayed up with her pussy slightly peeking from under it. One of the amber down lights from the bar was beaming right on top of her dress.

Dan who was standing moved closer until he was almost touching her knee. Trisha noticed that his hard-on was very prominent now.

"So...what do you do, Dan?"

"I run my own business...construction machinery."

"I bet you travel a lot."

"Yes, I do."

"I would love to go to Europe one day."

"If I'm going, I will let you know."

"All expenses paid?"

"Of course!"

"I may take you up on that offer."

Just then, a taller well-built guy joined them. He was about the same age as Dan but with a better sculpted body.

"Allen!! How did it go?" Dan asked his beer buddy.

"Not so good...I see you're doing better than me," Allen said, smiling at Trisha, who adjusted her dress to better cover her naked pussy. "Hi, I'm Allen."

"Hi...I'm Trisha."

"Do you go to the college here?"

"No...not yet. I'm working at a flower shop in the city. I want to earn some money before I go to college. What do you do, Allen?"

"I'm a physiotherapist at King's Medical."

"Awesome."

"Let me know if you have a sore muscle or something...I'll work my magic on you," said Allen proudly.

"I may have to take you up on that offer...too," Trisha said, giving Dan a wink. "Maybe Allen can join us on our trip to Europe."

"We're going to Europe?!" a surprised Allen asked as Dan and Trisha laughed.

The DJ took to the microphone and made an announcement, "Guys and gals...it's Saturday night and as usual, we'll be having our 'Dancing in the Dark' event shortly...at about 10 pm. For first time visitors, this is where we switch off all the lights...well almost all the lights, and you get to dance to Bruce Springsteen's hit song. The idea behind this is simple...some of us, especially the older folks, are a little shy to show our dance moves in public...but when it's dark, who care's, right?"

The crowd clapped and cheered in agreement.

"Having said that...it gets really dark especially around the dance floor...and some of you may take the opportunity to do a little bit more than dancing," the DJ continued to laughter from the people there.

"Well, we're all adults here...so...when the lights come back on at the end of the song, we don't want any...surprises...I'm sure you ALL know what I mean...Okay, so if you haven't found your dance partner...or partners yet, you have about 15 minutes to do so...and if you can't find a partner, what the heck, you can always dance alone...nobody will know!"

"I love that song," Trisha declared.

"Yeah, one of my favorites...," echoed Dan before being interrupted by Allen.

"Excuse me, guys...I have to take this call," he said and walked away.

Dan moved closer to Trisha. "So...do you want to dance in the dark?" he asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Have you danced in the dark here before?"

"Yes, with my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend actually. It's fun...we get to let loose...and not being embarrassed doing that."

"Can I dance in the dark with you?"

"Sure. I would love to," said Trisha while raising her other foot too from the floor.

"Can we do...anything more?" Dan asked bluntly.

"Well...I don't know...I...," Trisha struggled to reply.

"I have a confession," Dan cut her off.

"What is it?"

"I know you're not wearing a panty...I saw you."

"Saw what?"

"Your pussy."

Trisha's face turned red. She was taken aback by Dan's bluntness and wondered if she should just excuse herself and go to the safety of her dad. Trisha took a breath, told herself that she's not a little girl anymore and could handle this.

"Well, I was wearing one when I left home earlier today. You can say that I lost it on my way to the club."

"Really? What happened?" Dan asked, clearly doubting what Trisha was saying.

"That's a long story. All I can say is that it is with another person right now. When I wore this mini dress today, I did not know that I was going to lose...well, give my panty away, actually. If I had known that, I would have worn something else...something safer."

"I am glad you didn't. I really liked what I saw."

Trisha blushed as she said, "Thank you."

Just then, Allen returned. "Sorry guys...hey, what's going on?"

Trisha's dad was watching quite closely the way his daughter interacted with the two men. He could see from the body language and their expressions that they have moved beyond small talk and pleasantries. He realized Trisha was a little nervous earlier. He was about to come to her rescue when he saw the confidence return to her face. He watched intensely as he could feel that something interesting was about to unfold.

"Is everything okay?" Allen asked, noticing the slight tension in the air.

"Everything is great. Trisha, do you want to update Allen on what we were discussing?" Dan asked, putting Trisha on the spot.

"Well...err...I'm not wearing panty...and I guess I accidentally showed it to Dan," said Trisha, almost apologetically.

"Wow...That's pretty cool. I sometimes don't wear underwear myself...he's lucky to have seen it."

"Trisha...maybe you should show...what I saw...to Allen too. It's only fair."

"Guys...you are kidding, right?" Trisha asked, trying to buy time before deciding what to do.

"No, we're not. It's a genuine request. Of course, it's up to you. Both of us would love to see it," said Dan.

"I don't know guys...we're talking about my privates here."

"Come on. I've already seen it. This is for Allen. No way I can describe to him how beautiful your pussy is," Dan pleaded.

"Please say yes, Trisha. I want to see what the hype is all about," pressured Allen.

Trisha thought for a while. She looked in the direction of her dad and noticed that he was watching with keen interest.

"Okay, let's do this...My dress is short enough that you could see when I lift my hands up...I'll pretend to adjust my hair, and you guys would be able to get a good view," suggested Trisha.

"That's sounds like a plan," said Allen excitedly.

"You guys will need to shield me though...so that others can't see," Trisha said. She couldn't believe she was giving in so easily to their request.

Allen positioned himself close to Trisha, obstructing her dad's line of view. In addition to that, Trisha, Dan and the bar itself would keep her privates from prying eyes.

"By the way...love your dress. Your bra is so exposed and visible...not to mention very accessible too," Allen gave his compliments.

"Thank you...I had some help dressing up today."

Trisha arched her body, chest forward, ass back, raised both her hands to untie her high pony tail, freed her blonde hair for a brief moment before gathering her hair again, and retying the pony tail with her elbows raised high above her head. When she did that, the hem of her dress was lifted a few inches baring her pussy. Dan quickly made the move to hold on to the hem of the dress so that her pussy remain exposed.

Trisha's dad watched and smiled. He could see what his teen daughter was doing.

"Wow, that's a beautiful young pussy...so soft, smooth...and look at those long slender thighs, Dan," Allen remarked.

"She's a beauty alright. Trisha, part your legs wider, please," Dan requested politely.

Trisha parted her legs knowing that the guys would see her wet folds.

"She's wet...I so want to touch her...Is it okay to touch you, Trisha?" Dan asked.

Before she could answer him, the DJ took to the microphone again and announced that it was time for "Dancing in the Dark".

"Shall we dance?" Trisha asked, slowly getting off the stool. "Allen...care to join us?"

"If three's not a crowd..."

"Sure. Join us...It will be fun," said Dan, giving Allen a wink.

Trisha's dad watched as his lanky framed daughter move to the dance floor with the two older men. He saw three of them on the dance floor with at least ten other couples. There were a few people who had no partners. He wished he had night vision goggles so that he could see what was about to unfold.

Trisha noticed Dan whispering into Allen's ears. She had a feeling they were planning something naughty.

"Trisha...are we just dancing...or more?" Dan asked with a sinister smile on his face.

"The song is only about four minutes long...you can't do much in that period, guys."

"Well, we have to make the most of the time we have then, don't we?" said Allen while nudging Dan with his elbow.

"What do you guys have in mind?" asked Trisha, sounding a little nervous.

"We'll dance for about 30 seconds, and after that...," replied Dan before being interrupted by the DJ again.

"We're going to turn off all the lights in a few seconds. Only the lights at the bar will be switched on but they will be super dimmed. For safety reasons, we would advise you to stay at your seats until the song is over. So, are we ready to dance in the dark?"

The crowd cheered in agreement.

The DJ continued, "Okay, the song will come on as soon as the lights are off. Let's go to darkness mode in 3...2...1!!"

The Boss' hit song blasted through the speakers as soon as the lights were switched off. Trisha started dancing and knew her two new friends were close by. She could hear them moving to the music and talking too, although she couldn't make out what they were saying. Trisha knew thirty seconds would pass by very quickly and the two guys were up to something that will involve her. She tried not to think about it, raised her hands high up in the air and swayed sexily to the music. Trisha knew the hem of her dress was raised above her pussy but she didn't care as no one could see.

It didn't take too long for someone to whisper into her ears. It was Allen.

"Trisha...you keep on dancing...I'm going to remove your bra."

Trisha was startled but she kept on dancing, most of the time with her hands high up in the air. She knew the dress she was wearing had her bra mostly exposed and it wouldn't be too much effort to remove it.

Trisha felt Allen's hand feeling her mostly bare back for the bra hook. He found it and swiftly unhooked it. She felt the bra cups lose some contact with her skin. Allen then lowered her right hand and slid one bra strap off. He then lowered the other hand and did the same. Allen then slowly pulled the bra off her. Trisha felt the material brush against her now erect nipples before completely losing contact with her body.

She then felt a different pair of hands on her shoulders. It was Dan.

"Trisha...do you trust us?" Dan whispered into her ears.

"I...I don't know...why...why do you ask?"

"Allen removed your bra...I think we should remove your dress too."

"What???!"

"Don't worry...we'll give it to you in time for you to put it back on before the song finishes...you've got to trust us."

As Trisha was thinking about it, Dan was slowly slipping the straps of her dress off her shoulders. It was happening too quickly and she couldn't decide. Both straps were off her shoulders and only her breasts were preventing the dress from dropping to the floor. As Trisha had average sized breasts, all it needed was a little tug for gravity to play its part in bringing her dress down.

"Here we go...," said Dan, as he provided the extra pull. Trisha felt her dress slide down her naked body and form a ring around her feet. She was naked except for the thigh high stockings and the 5-inch heels she wore. Trisha could hear her heart racing and feel the juices soaking her pussy. She was clearly nervous and excited at the same time for the huge risk she was taking. Trisha carefully stepped out of her dress, and waited.

She need not wait too long as her naked back made contact with the front of a man whom she knew was Dan. Trisha could feel the excitement in him as he pressed himself against her ass. He held her wrists and slowly brought her hands up to wrap them around his neck. This made her chest to be thrusted forward. He then used his large hands to fully cup her breasts. Her pointed nipples were nestled safely in his palms. Trisha tilted her head back and rested it on his shoulder with her face turned towards his ear. Dan gently massaged, squeezed and kneaded her soft but taut breasts, and he was rewarded with her soft sounds of pleasure escaping Trisha's mouth and directly into his ear.

Trisha then felt someone else feeling his way to locate her body. It had to be Allen. Having found her, Allen put his hands on either side of her hips. She could tell that he was kneeling in front of her. Trisha could anticipate what Allen was going to do. She waited and felt a warm kiss just above her pussy. Knowing that he missed the target, Allen used his sense of smell to lead him to the center of her sex. He hungrily licked and ate her, slurping on her sweet juices. Trisha unconsciously parted her legs to give him better access. She was moaning pretty loudly now and her nails were digging into Dan's neck. Allen took her right heel-clad foot and placed it carefully on his shoulder to spread her more. He was now darting his long tongue in and out of her well lubricated fuck hole.

Trisha was gasping and moaning quite loudly now, and this forced Dan to let go of one of her breasts to use the free hand to cover her mouth. He knew she was about to cum. Dan turned her around and guided her to bend her body at the waist. He went on his knees to cup her breasts which were now hanging freely downwards. To muffle her loud moans, he found and kissed her soft lips.

Allen had to halt his onslaught of Trisha's pussy when Dan turned her around. He could feel her body bent with her ass facing him. He cupped each ass cheek to spread her open and ran his tongue along the valley. When he found her anus, he rimmed her ass hole.

Trisha knew she was about to cum. Dan was a good kisser and she was sword-fighting him with her tongue while enjoying his strong hands 'milking' her breasts. At the same time, Allen was violating her butt hole with his tongue. No one had done that to her before and she was enjoying it. Just when she thought that her quivering pussy needed some attention, Allen drove two of his fingers deep inside her. It slid in quite easily into her tight hole as she was soaking wet. Her juices were trailing down her slender thighs and wetting her thigh high stockings. As Allen finger fucked and rimmed her, Trisha knew that she couldn't hold it anymore. She had to and eventually, she came quite violently. Her body shook and shuddered as she let out a long moan of satisfaction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Preparing Trisha Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds