• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Paradigm Shift Ch. 02

Paradigm Shift Ch. 02

123

Chapter 2

I didn't get much sleep, so I got up early and went for a long run. I thought I had a lot to think about. In my inimitable fashion, I formulated the questions whose answers perplexed me. Why was KC making out with some dude -- a stranger, no less? Why did she let him feel her intimate parts? Why did she aim her sister at me for sex; didn't she care about us anymore? Was she trying to get me to have an affair with her sister so she could have one with someone else? Why did I get aroused watching her and dude make out? Why didn't I stop Darlene? Or KC? I had more, but I figured if I could start with these the discussion would answer the rest.

KC flowed into my arms when I got back to the house, ignoring my sweaty condition. I held her off, and told her I was still peeved at her and Darlene. I looked around for her sister, but she told me that Darlene had run off to her apartment to get ready for an afternoon date. I instantly wondered if her afternoon date would receive the same stellar blowjob she'd given me. I actually felt a pang of jealousy at the thought.

I laid out my questions to KC, and she listened patiently. I explained that I was worried about our relationship if she was going to make out with some other guy and let him feel her tits. She straddled my lap and put her arms around my neck.

KC kissed me rather passionately, "Let me make myself clear, I am in love with you. You are my future and no one else. Darlene and I were being playful. That dude as you call him at the party was a nice guy, and he kind of turned me on, but we didn't do anything significant. I guess I'd had too much to drink to let him get as far as he did. I am not trying to hand you off to my sister, or anyone else; I want you for forever. I love you.

"As for your arousal at seeing me with another guy, I think that happens to a lot of guys. I was not trying to cuckold you or humiliate you, or anything. I was just having fun and getting a bit of a charge from some hard flirting. If you got aroused, then welcome to the club. I was too. I also got even more aroused when I watched Darlene give you one of her trademark blowjobs."

I practically exploded, "YOU WATCHED US?"

KC laughed, "Hell, yes. I was even stroking my pussy. You guys were hot. You should have fucked her. I wouldn't mind, and she is so eager for you to do that with her. She'll be curious about that until you do. Maybe we'll do a threesome some time."

"KC!"

"Oh, just forget I mentioned that, but if you're ever interested, just know I'm fine with it, whether I'm there or not. The same with Edie; she's hot for your body too. I want you to be happy, and I hope you feel the same way about me. For the record, Darlene loves you and thinks you're hot too. Just know that I love you, regardless."

"I do love you," I replied somewhat reluctantly.

After that discussion, our life returned to normal for a while. I thought I'd gotten my message and displeasure across. We went to a few more parties. I was torn between following KC around like a puppy dog to check up on her, or giving her free rein and then worrying about what she was doing. I split the difference, and near as I could tell nothing happened.

KC remained vivacious and flirted outrageously with some of the guys, particularly the newer guys. She seemed to tilt towards the 'bad boy' types -- long hair, tattoos, and in one case the drummer in a rock band. I watched from the sidelines, maybe strolling by a doorway at an opportune time, or fetching a beer from someone's kitchen by taking the long way around.

Darlene accompanied us to most of the parties, but she was well behaved, only flirted a little with me, and didn't confront me on any of the past acts or issues we might have had. I was sure KC had relayed all my concerns to her.

I did see our neighbor Marcie making out with a couple of other guys at one party or another. She flirted with me quite a bit, but I didn't do much in return except to be friendly. I liked her husband Doug, and I wondered if he was in tune to what his wife was doing.

Don and Edie also were at all the parties with us. Edie carried the flirting with me to an extreme. She'd hang on my arm or body, kiss me frequently, and urge me to feel her all over and to make love to her. If I let her get me into a dance, more than once she'd rub her ass into my boner, or thrust one of my hands under her jersey so I'd feel her beautiful bare breasts. If KC were around, she'd laugh and nod for me to accommodate her friend and our neighbor. Don apparently felt the same way; he'd tell me, "Go make her happy," and gesture towards the bedroom wing of the house we were at.

Things took a major turn when we were at Tyler and Kelsey Winthrop's home for a Saturday evening party. They had a huge house, complete with pool and eight-person Jacuzzi. By that time, I'd come to think that I didn't have to watch KC that closely, I didn't expect Darlene to come on to me, and I'd reached a plateau in how to hold Edie at bay.

There must have been well over a hundred people at the party. We filled the house, the patio, part of the backyard, and things started to spill over into the pool and spa. Tyler was explaining to a group of us how easy it was to be a real estate broker, his primary means of earning an income. I got another beer, feeling a little light-headed, but then all I had to do was walk home when the party was over.

Back on the patio, an increasing number of guys and gals were stripping off their clothes to go into the pool or the Jacuzzi. Darlene was one of them. She latched onto to some studly looking guy about a foot taller than she was, and I watched as they teased each other. I had to admit that Darlene naked was spectacular, almost as hot as her sister. I got hard thinking about how close we'd become. I wondered if maybe I shouldn't do something with her sometime, so long as KC was there.

Eventually, I let Darlene and Brad, her new friend, talk me into coming into the pool. I ditched my clothes, and was soon in the pool with them. No one in sight was wearing clothes at that point; the party had taken a very interesting turn. The pool felt so good, and Darlene did plaster her body against me and give me a very un-sister-in-law kind of kiss. I just went with the flow, enjoying her thighs squeezing my cock against her slit, but then I turned her back to Brad. He liked me a lot after that.

I thought that KC should join us since we weren't being sexual, only flirting. I looked around, and almost everyone at the party was naked by then, even those coming from inside the house. People were dancing naked on the patio, but I didn't see anything sexual going on. I should have known better.

I dried off and went to find KC, tying a towel around my mid-section as I went into the house. I couldn't find her, so I wandered into the bedroom wing. I could hear moaning as I moved down the hall.

In the first bedroom I came to, Marcie Carson lay on her back with a muscular guy pumping his cock into her as her legs waved around in the air and her breasts shook in sync with his thrusts. He was fucking her hard and she obviously loved it. She looked sexy as sin, and pleaded for another orgasm from the man I didn't know. I confess to watching for a few moments.

As I did, I glanced around the room. To my surprise Doug sat in a chair opposite the bed. His eyes were glued on his wife, focused on where the large cock sawed into her cunt. He also was naked and slowly stroking his penis. I split my time watching Marcie and then Doug. Both seemed in some nirvana: Marcie because of the fuck she was eagerly participating in, and Doug because of what he was watching. I wondered about the sanity of the couple before moving on down the hall.

In the next bedroom, I found KC. She was naked, her clothes scattered on the floor just inside the door. She had mounted a guy I'd met at the last party, a drummer in some local rock band. He had tattoos all over his body and long scraggly hair. KC straddled his hips, and had his cock pumping into her body as they both moved together. I could see his length periodically as she would extract herself only to drop back down his shaft.

KC looked radiant. Her eyes were closed, and she was savoring every moment of the fuck as she worked up to what was probably yet another orgasm off the guy's cock. Occasionally, she'd make a little squeak as his cock hit some pleasure nerve inside her. He didn't look particularly well endowed, but he sure looked like he was enjoying the fuck of his life with my fiancée.

KC's breasts were vibrating in sync with her ups and downs on the guy's cock. They were mesmerizing in the patterns they traced out in the dim light. In the past when we'd been making love, I'd wondered what it would be like to watch her being fucked, but only because I knew she'd had such an illustrious and sexual past, and because she was so beautiful. I always thought of her as fucking me.

Her legs were tucked in tight to his sides with her feet extended back. Her leg muscles were in full use to raise and lower her body. One of her hands occasionally massaged a breast and nipple, adding to the stimulus she was getting from the cock. The other hand sometimes came into play for support on his chest if she leaned forward to slightly change the angle his cock made inside her.

I watched and watched some more. I stood in the doorway. This was different from watching Marcie. I felt aroused and yet at the same time I could feel a fury erupting inside me that I knew I couldn't quell. This was a more serious repeat of what had happened a couple of months earlier at some other party with some other guy. Did KC not learn anything from that experience with me?

KC had a long drawn-out orgasm and moaned out her pleasure more to the ceiling than to anybody else. I felt her pleasure deep inside, but I also felt as though a chainsaw had just ripped my gut apart. As the pleasure swept through her, she opened her eyes into slits and saw me. Her eyes got really large. I thought maybe she was going to smile or laugh or scream, but I turned and left. I found my clothes, and tossed them on in record time. I ignored Darlene's call to join them in the pool again, and I stormed out of the party, probably leaving smoke I was in such a hurry to get home. Home was only five houses away; I ran.

Back at the house, I threw a random selection of KC's clothes into a large suitcase and some of her computer stuff in another bag, and set them outside the front door. I could see Darlene running towards the house as I started to shut the door.

"Jim, wait! Don't do anything foolish," Darlene pleaded. "She didn't mean anything by it. Talk to her. Wait!"

I held my hand up to her as she reached the bottom of the front steps. "Darlene, I am not doing anything foolish. Your sister was fucking some asshole drummer at the party. She's probably still fucking him. This is her bag for the night and her cellphone, computer and iPad. Hell, maybe this stuff will last her for the week or month maybe. I don't want to see her or talk to her for a while -- probably a long while. I am so rip-shit mad at her I can barely speak. You go back and tell her it's here, and she is NOT to come into the house, and that I think our engagement just ended." I paused and added, "Christ, I don't know what to think. What the fuck was she thinking?"

Darlene looked shocked, but noted every word I said, and slowly backed away. After slamming the door hard yet again, I saw her running back to the party.

I locked the house up, using the dead bolts on the inside. KC would not be able to get in even with the hidden key.

Five minutes later I ignored the knocking on the door, and then KC's frantic screaming that we needed to talk coming from the front yard. My phone started to ring. I turned off my cell, and unplugged the landline phone. I turned out the lights hopefully making it obvious to anyone outside that I was going to bed. The knocking and pleading continued for another hour. I didn't go to bed; I couldn't go to bed I was so disturbed. I sat inside in the dark living room, armed with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a glass of ice. Some drink to remember, and some to forget; I needed to forget this sordid night.

* * * * *

At first I thought the pounding in my head stemmed from the empty bottle of Jack on the coffee table, but then I realized that it was morning and in addition to the pounding in my head, someone was also pounding on the front door. I had apparently passed out on the living room sofa.

I got up and glanced out a side window and saw Don standing on my stoop, awaiting my return to the living. I opened the front door.

Don stepped in, "Man, you have thrown panic into at least a half-dozen people, and I'm one of them."

I just waved him into the kitchen, where I started the coffee pot. My head was throbbing.

He continued, "KC spent the night with us. She's devastated that you kicked her out. I haven't slept. She sobbed all night long. She thinks you've kicked her out for good."

"I have," I muttered. "She was fucking some drummer dude, and having a good time at it too. I don't want a girlfriend that fucks other guys. You can tell her that."

"She told us. She said it was just sex -- the guy was a human dildo and she needed to get off. She still loves you -- never stopped. She hopes you'll talk to her later. She wants to try to explain, and see if you can forgive her. She admits she should have talked to you first."

"First!" I exclaimed. "As though I'd give her permission to fuck some other guy? Then again, I don't own or control her; 'giving permission' is not my responsibility. She's supposed to make her own decisions, and maybe exercise some self-restraint. Well, I guess she did make a decision. She made a choice, and she'll have to live with the fallout."

Don shrugged. "I can't speak for her. I was asked to negotiate a truce, so the two of you could talk. If you want my opinion, you should talk to her, you should kiss and make up, and you should just live with whatever it is she did or wants to do. You two are made for each other. I know how you feel about her, and I can't see you giving her up. My God, earlier yesterday you told me she was your obsession and soul mate. She's worse than you are about how much she loves you."

"She's got a strange way of showing it," I muttered. I looked at Don and indicated coffee. He accepted and I poured us cups.

I asked, "What the hell kind of party was that. I even got indecent, going into the pool without clothes. It was fun, but I didn't fuck anybody. There were others fucking too."

Don asked, "Did the thought cross your mind?"

I shrugged, "Admittedly, yes. Later, just before I found KC, I saw Marcie fucking some guy. They were really going at it. She excited me too, and for Christ's sake, Doug was watching the two of them."

Don nodded, "Yeah, Marcie wants to talk to you too. Apparently, you excited her to such an extent by watching that she would like a liaison with you of some kind. She told me that after you'd bolted from the party."

"And her husband would be where if I did?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I think he'd like to watch, but if you don't want him to, he'd just disappear and leave you and Marcie alone. I think that's their kink. I'd love to play with her sometime too."

"Jeeze. Has everyone lost their minds? Did I wake up on some other planet by mistake?"

"Relax and don't be so uptight about sex. You also know Edie wants to be with you, and I approve. I have to admit I wouldn't mind being with KC either, although the odds of that happening appear to be slim to none right at the moment. She outclasses me by a country mile."

I rolled my eyes and flapped my arms. Where was I? Why was everyone suddenly ready to hop in bed with everyone else with no apparent consequences?

Don filled me in on the rest of the party and on how Darlene came and got KC, and they all tried to get into my house to talk to me. After that, Don told me he had to carry KC to his house because she collapsed on our front lawn and got hysterical about having me lock her out in obvious anger and my comment about our engagement being over.

Reluctantly, I told him I'd meet with KC at four o'clock. I also suggested that he prepare to have her stay over a few more nights, since I was not of a mind to have her back in my presence for any length of time. I also suggested that he save the local newspaper for KC so she could start to look for an apartment. I also told him to make sure that KC knew that she was in grievous trouble with me, and that I was not of a mind to forgive and forget. I emphasized that our relationship was over.

I took a short run to try to purge the excess of alcohol from my system, and then worked in the hot sun for a couple of hours doing outside chores in the backyard. About two o'clock, I showered and straightened up the house, including our bedroom. I figured that KC would want some more of her clothing, so I set out another suitcase for her to use.

Of course, all that time I was thinking, thinking, thinking. My brain was in turmoil. I loved KC more than anything, and then she'd gone and done something like this. I was in physical pain. My gut hurt. My heart hurt. I didn't want to lose KC, but I didn't know what else I could do.

I watched at four o'clock as Edie and Darlene walked a very shaky KC up the street to my house. She could barely walk and cried the whole way. They got her to the front door and rang the bell, and then her cohorts retreated back to Edie's house. I opened the door and let her in without a word of welcome. I just turned and walked into the living room, leaving her to do or say whatever she wanted. She could come in or not.

She followed me into the living room. KC sat in the middle of the long sofa, right on the edge. I noticed she had a twisted and torn piece of Kleenex in her hands; it was very wet. She was obviously nervous.

I sat opposite to her in a straight back chair. Neither of us said anything. I looked at her and my heart melted. She looked like a disaster. Her eyes were red from continuous crying, and she'd obvious not slept from the circles around them. Her skin was pale and blotchy, and looked as though she had hives. For the first time since I'd known her she looked haggard. I wanted to hold her and make it all better, but then I recalled the reason we were where we were, and how we were. I sat and waited for her to speak.

KC said in a soft voice I could barely hear. "I have learned something about myself since last night; it was something I couldn't articulate until very early this morning. It may mean the end of our relationship -- but just so you know, I hope it doesn't. I pray it doesn't. I love you more than anything, but I have ... a need to be with other men once in a while. I can't explain it. It's a compulsion, and I'm sure the root of that need and those feelings come from how I was raised and my wilder days. Beyond that, I don't know why I feel that way. I thought I could suppress those urges when we got serious, but I find that I apparently can't."

I was a little shocked. I had expected her to plead, and say I'm sorry a million times, asking me to take her back. Her statement gave me pause for thought.

KC looked at me with tears gushing down her cheeks. "I know this is a tall order, but I have to ask you to consider taking me as I am, with that always being a possibility -- a reality. I'm damaged merchandise. I wouldn't cuckold you or try to humiliate you, but once in a while ... like last night..." Her voice trailed off. She looked at me with hope in her eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks dripping on the t-shirt she wore that I guessed she'd borrowed from Don. Already some of the shirt was soaked.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Paradigm Shift Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds