• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Finch Luxury Apartments Ch. 01

Finch Luxury Apartments Ch. 01

Quick Note: This first chapter is the introduction to the story, and should be considered as such. More erotic scenes will follow. Thanks :)

--------------------------------------------------

Frankie and her mom were the most beautiful women I'd ever met. Not everyone might agree with that if they saw them, but that's just fine. Gothic women aren't for everyone. Leaves more for me.

Frankie is tall and thin, with long black hair and gray eyes. She's about 19, and appears as if to be a younger version of her mother, Ophelia. Both their faces a perfect long and rounded shape. Unlike her daughter, Ophelia liked wearing makeup. Lots of makeup. And she looked stunning. Her skin was white as snow, and her lips and eyeshadow as dark as her midnight hair. Her eyebrows were plucked thin, not only to complete her look, but because of how much she liked the feeling of pulling out each hair in the morning.

Their clothing choices never varied that much, and neither owned anything too extravagant. Frankie preferred her gray and black striped sweaters and black skirts, while Ophelia enjoyed flowing shirts or tight dresses (also black). Usually Ophelia would let her hair flow over her shoulders, but occasionally she'd tie it back tight into a ponytail. Her daughter on the other hand, always had her unkempt locks falling straight down wherever they found themselves. Both were still equally gorgeous to me.

Their apartment building, which also happened to be my place of residence, was in keeping with their attire. It had once been a luxury hotel, and the rooms were just barely fit to call a permanent home. After years of abandonment, the property was sold to a man named Finch. Augustus Finch. He soon became the landlord of what was now "Finch Luxury Apartments". I'm assuming the "luxury" part of the name came from the original condition of the hotel; to which it had not hardly been restored. The walls and floorboards were faded and cracked. Everything was monochrome. The wallpaper in the rooms were gone; the white paint in the halls had somehow faded further. You're more likely to see a rat in the hallway than another human being. The only people that live here are the ones that have nowhere else to go. Except for Frankie and Ophelia. They love it.

I'd become fairly close with them in the few months they'd been living here, and I've learned two things about why they moved in. Ophelia is recently widowed, and Frankie was being bullied at here school. Both events prompted them to leave their hometown and come to California, "where dreams are made". And by all appearances, their dream had come true. They were perfectly happy. Of course not in the way most people would show it. More like, "Addams Family" happy. Sulking and lurking was their way of enjoying themselves. Sometimes I'd join in too. Me and Frankie's favorite game was what she called "Spooky Hooky", which is where we would basically scare the crap out of people walking by outside instead of doing our chores for Ophelia, by jumping out of the bushes and chasing them down the street.

The hotel was built on a busy corner in the downtown area of the city. People hated the sight of it. The outside barely looked better than the inside, like a very fancy haunted house. Snotty citizens were constantly trying to make a case for why it should be torn down, but the city wouldn't do it with people living inside. Though, they always pestered Mr. Finch about making renovations. According to Finch, we were the real reason they wanted the building gone. Part of us believed him, but that only made it more fun.

People took to calling Frankie and I the "Black Twins", on account of our similarly dark appearances. We both had long dark hair, pale complexions, wore dark clothes, and were about the same age. I didn't always prefer the darker style, but it kind of comes with the room. It grows on you.

You get used to the conditions of Finch Luxury Apartments. It's soothing really, in a strange way. After enough time, you're right at home. Most people that live here are still miserable, but that has more to do with their own sorry lives. Me, Frankie and Ophelia on the other hand were having a wonderful time. Needless to say, we were not very liked.

* * *

One morning, while cleaning dishes for Ophelia, she asked me something rather strange. I was focused on the radio, when she came into the kitchen in a tight black dress with transparent sleeves. Her chest was exposed. I loved seeing her in something that accentuated her curves, and she could tell. Her hair was straight and fell over her shoulders. It had a beautiful lack of sheen to it.

"Eddy darling, may I ask you something a little personal?"

"Of course Ms. Crowley." I answered. She had no issue with me calling her by her first name, but I only ever felt comfortable doing that in my head. She smiled endearingly at me as she came closer, her heels clacking on the dirty floorboards.

"Well, I've noticed you and Francis have become quite close. And you spend so much time alone together..."

She could tell I was confused by her tentative manner.

"I was wondering... Have you two entered a romantic relationship?"

My face became red and hot. I don't like talking about this sort of thing, and what she was saying was certainly not true. Though I wished it was. I put down the dish I was scrubbing and gave my full attention to her.

"No! I mean... No, we haven't."

"Okay. That's perfectly fine. Just promise me, if you do, you'll come to me first."

I stood looking at her for a moment, still shocked. "Of—of course, Ms. Crowley."

She put her hand on my shoulder. "Please darling, I told you to call me Ophelia."

"Of course...Ophelia."

She looked pleased. We stood in near silence, with nothing but faint classical music and a vague kind of tension filling the room. Her hand was still on the side of my shoulder. The pause only lasted a few seconds, but my eyes quickly turned to her figure, locking in on her ashen breasts just before she spoke up again.

"Do you know what Ophelia means?"

My eyes lingered on her chest before meeting her gaze. "To love?"

"Yes, that's exactly right. And I love my daughter more than anything in this world. It's important that she gets the very best of everything."

"I agree."

"Good."

A song came on then. It was called "Devils Trill Sonata", her favorite. You could see it in her expression as she reached over the sink to turn the volume up. The song was 16 minutes long, and she always listened until the very end.

When she turned back towards me, she placed her other hand on my other shoulder and looked me up and down. Then, she leaned in and whispered in my ear: "Show we what you can do."

I assume she meant dancing, but as she slid her right hand down my arm I became less and less sure.

"If you ever do date my daughter Eddy, I need to know that you are the very best."

Her hand reached mine, and our fingers intertwined. She moved her other hand to the nape of my neck, and motioned with her colorless eyes to place my hand on her hip. Right, dancing it is.

She raised her right arm with my hand in hers, and we began stepping left and right in box shapes around the room. The song started soft, and she stared into my eyes the entire time. Our eye levels matched perfectly. My hands felt comfortable on her body. Despite our movements, everything felt wonderfully statuesque. It was hard not to shift focus back to her figer

"Wonderful," she said, "girls love it when a man maintains eye-contact."

I watched her black lips move as she spoke. I never dreamed I would be with her like this. My heart was only for Frankie, but that didn't change the fact that her mother was...incredible. After about 4 minutes, the music kicked up and the violin seemed to dance with us. She picked up the pace and added twirls in between, where she would then pull me quite closer to her. I felt her exhale onto me each time, and barely managed to keep myself together.

The music swelled further, but during the section of the song that alternated between calm and fast (eventually fading into a beautiful and soft serenade), she spun around and continued dancing with her back against my chest. Her head eventually came back on my shoulder as we slowed. She grabbed the hand I had on her hip with her now free one, and held it against her flat stomach. Feeling this close to Ophelia, it was the most amazing and sensual thing I could imagine.

I felt the crotch of my pants stiffen. My face flushed about as fast as my penis did. Well shit. Surely she can feel it. I'm going to be in a very awkward situation in a few seconds.

I became fully erect in no time, and to my surprise, she kept dancing. In fact, she actually giggled with delight, and pushed in closer. After a few moments, she began grating her rear against my bulge. Never mind what I said before, this is the most amazing thing I could imagine. I couldn't stop myself from returning the favor, and I pressed in between her cheeks. We danced like this for the remainder of the song, me leaning in and breathing on her neck, and her chest heaving and pushing her breasts outwards. We stepped forward, then back out, then forward, then back out. Even when the tune intensified again. I almost felt dizzy with bliss. With the comfort of our bodies together, we forgot the time of day, and everything around us. I never wanted to leave. Several minutes later, though it felt much longer, we both recognized the ending of Devil's Trill, and our minds came back to the room.

I exhaled with regret as she stepped away to face me. Without a word, she put a hand under my chin and kissed me square of the lips for the longest time. Our tongues never met, but it was so intense and surprising that I swear my eyes almost rolled back into my skull. She always looked so stunningly cold, but her mouth and her breath was warm and inviting. I could feel her smirk grow as she pressed her lips against mine. She could tell I wanted more, which is exactly when she pulled away.

"Wonderful." she said, and walked out the door directly opposite the kitchen, and into the hall. I watched her leave with what must have been the stupidest possible look on my face.

"Wonderful". I couldn't have said it better myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Finch Luxury Apartments Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds