• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beastly

Beastly

She walks slowly in bare feet trying to see in the darkness and make no sounds. 'Just one more chapter then I really will go to bed and sleep.' She thinks with the book burning in her hand ready for when she could reach the library and get into the light. She was doing so good until her robe catches on the arm of a chair dragging it into the wall. "Damn!" Thinking aloud now, she turns to hear his footsteps coming up quickly from behind her.

Suddenly his hand is around her throat, heavy but not yet tight, pulling her around to him. Quick he pushes her against the wall, his weight pressing against her, "If you aren't sleepy yet I have better plans than you just reading." Briefly her eyes could have said she doubts that, but his growl and move towards her neck shaped a different opinion. His lips brushing along her jaw, flits by her lips and the back toward her other ear. "I will make you pay for waking me."

A small gasp explodes from her lips as his weight moves back and her robe's tie is stripped from her, the robe falling to the floor. Quickly he grabs both hands and ties them together taking the forgotten book and tossing it into the chair. Taking the end he pulls her toward the bed like a dog leashed, and yet she feels the heat and wetness starting. Her need for more of him and he knows it.

Roughly he pushes her onto the bed, her toes just barely touching the ground, her face to the coverlet. His hand caresses her exposed ass and he feels her tender flesh tense waiting for his next move. The sharp clap cuts through the darkened room with her gasp following close behind; he gives another on that cheek before moving to the other. She is dancing to his beat knowing she cannot escape and not wanting to, just unable to prevent her body's motion.

Rubbing her heated bottom he decides that she is ready and in one movement he slides into her. She groans as he stretches her, filling her need and stoking the fire he had created. Leaning over her he growls, "You will come for me because I want it." He bites at her neck before pulling back and thrusting into her, hard, his hands at her hips pulling her into him. She can feel his balls slapping into her clit as he punishes her and pushes her toward her peak. Too quickly she feels herself loosing control and her release bursts from her, and he can feel her tighten.

Once past her peak she can feel her body relax and he strikes again. Pushing her up onto the bed, on her back with her arms getting tied to the headboard. "Did you think you were done? You shouldn't because I want you to come for me again. This time I think I will feast on you." The wolfish grin as he stalks up between her legs before licking slowly from the bottom of her slit to just before her excited clit. A low groan breaks from her lips before she can bite it back, but he only gives a deep chuckle this time.

Slowly he licks and nibbles her, his nightly stubble scraping just adds to her sensations. He enjoys her little thrusts as he ignores her clit and enjoys taste of her need for him, but all feasts must come to an end. He takes her clit and gives it a little suck before his tongue lashes across it; his finger finding its way into her. As his pace quickens she wants to pull his head closer, but with her hands bound she thrusts up to him, a willing sacrifice. Then the dam breaks and her body locks up as her brain is overcome in pleasure. Until she falls to earth again he continues to lick at her fount.

Before she can fully recover he comes up and brings her legs over his powerful shoulders and enters her little sensitive hole. "You will come once more for me and I will make you mine." The thrusts are deep and bordering on the pain/ pleasure threshold but he knows she is close and he needs to find release too. His hand finds her neck and gently applies the pressure he knows will send her over. Almost at once she tenses and he can feel her wetness flood over him and with another plunge he releases into her.

Panting, he daftly unties her wrists and drags her to him, flinging the sheet over them both. Smiling sleepily into his chest, "You beast."

"Get to sleep my beauty," chuckling he rests his cheek on her head.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beastly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds