• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Behind Closed Bedroom Doors Ch. 01

Behind Closed Bedroom Doors Ch. 01

12

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

*****

Barbie's eldest brother, Freddie, grabbed his sister by her long, blonde hair, spun her around, and slapped her hard across her face. As if the slap was a loud clap, the sound echoed and reverberated throughout the room. An unexpected slap, Barbie never thought her eldest brother or any of her brothers would hit her in the way they hit so very many men.

Not giving him the satisfaction of crying, too strong for that, instead she stood there in shock. The first time slapping her, he had never slapped her before. Then, as if he was a caveman and she was his chosen woman, he dragged her by her hair to the middle of the living room. Acting as if she was his wife instead of his 18-year-old, kid sister and had been caught cheating on him with another man, he humiliated her in the way he'd humiliate his wife.

Yet, he didn't have a wife. None of her brothers were married. Too busy fucking a different whore every day, they weren't ready to settle down yet. She never could imagine the cheap, trashy whore who'd marry any of her violent brothers.

"Stop! Wait! What the fuck are you doing? Are you kidding me? Let go of me. Let me go! You're hurting me. Get the fuck off of me. You're ripping my clothes. You're going to rip it," she said grabbing at his hand and trying to stop her brother, Freddie, from tearing open her blouse. "Don't! Don't you dare? Let go! Oh, my God! Stop!"

A valiant but futile effort, Barbie struggled with her brothers, who were all suddenly attacking her as if they were savage rapists instead of her immediate family. She fought her brothers, she slapped her brothers, she punched her brothers, and she kicked her brothers but her four, big brothers were too strong for her. A behemoth of a man, her youngest brother, big Louie, held her by her wrists and bent her forward when he moved her arms behind her back and lifted them.

Now so helpless and so vulnerable, she looked as if she was bobbing for apples. Then, as if she was an unruly drunk and he was a bouncer, he stood her upright by her pinning her arms behind her back. There was nothing she could do. She was their sexual victim for the taking.

"Stop! Let me go," screamed Barbie to the deaf ears of her four brothers. "Let go of me!"

With her buttons flying everywhere and her modesty gone forever, Freddie ripped open his sister's blouse. Making it official, their relationship turned from a loving one, not that she ever had a loving relationship with her brothers, to an incestuously sexual one. As if she was a farmer's daughter taken out to the barn, an Amish or Mennonite woman who had disobeyed her father and/or brothers and needed to be punished, he exposed her D cup bra to their horny eyes.

Understandably, Barbie wasn't just any woman. She was their sister, their 18-year-old kid sister. As if they had never seen a woman's bra before, when they all had seen plenty, all four brothers stared, leered, gawked, and ogled her bra clad breasts.

"You fucking assholes! You filthy pigs," she said. If she could have covered her semi-nakedness with her forearm, she would have but big Louie still had her arms pinned behind her back. "Have you no respect for anything? I'm your sister," she said. "How dare you? What the fuck is wrong with all of you?"

She had a long line of cleavage that promised that she'd have beautiful breasts. So firm and so shapely, judging by what they could see of her big breasts that spilled out over and jiggled above her bra, she had big boobs just like her mother's big breasts. As if forced to participate in a gang initiation, in the way that all four of her brothers had already been incestuously and sexually intimate with their mother for years, they were now about to be incestuously and sexually intimate with their sister too.

Not wasting another second, Freddie's hands were all over his sister's bra clad breasts. Touching them, feeling them, and fondling her breasts through her bra while fingering her nipples through her bra, he treated his sister like the whore she wasn't. Like mother unlike daughter, he treated his sister like the incestuous whore that their mother was. Only, back then, Barbie was no whore, at least not yet. She was a good girl.

"Oh, my God, what are you doing? How can you do this to me? Why are you doing this to me? Stop! Don't!"

As if they were tag team wrestlers, her identical twin brothers, Vito and Guido, pulled down her pants to expose her white, bikini panties before pulling down her panties to expose her round ass and blonde, trimmed pussy. She tried spreading her legs to keep them from pulling down her pants and panties but Vito held her legs closed while Guido pulled down her pants and panties. Then, as if turning on a light switch, with just a flip of his index finger, with her breasts falling with her morals and with her modesty, Freddie lifted her bra to expose Barbie's big tits. Feeling her breasts, fondling her breasts, and having his wicked incestuous way with her big tits, he pulled, turned, and twisted her big nipples before he leaned down to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

"You bastards! You dirty fucking bastards," she said. Stop! Please stop! Please don't. I beg you not to do this."

Now naked below the waist, big Louie stripped off her blouse and unhooked her bra. Totally exposed now to the eight, horny eyes of her four brothers, naked, helpless, and vulnerable, they swarmed her, picked her up as if she was a ragdoll, and carried her to the couch. Showing them a lot of glistening pink of her exposed pussy, they positioned her on the couch with her legs spread as if they were positioning some whore on the pool table to gangbang her. Only Barbie was their baby sister and not some barroom or strip club whore. How could they do such a thing to her, their own sister? How dare they do such a thing and treat her in such an inappropriately, disrespectful, and incestuous, sexual way?

Then, as if their clothes were on fire, all four of her big, drunken brothers stripped themselves naked. Freddie was the first one to climb on his sister. He pinned her shoulders to the couch with his knees. Putting a pillow behind her head, when she didn't cooperate by opening her mouth to suck him, he lifted her head and pulled her long hair hard again. As soon as she opened her mouth to scream, he impaled her mouth with his cock. He was first to have his erect cock in his sister's mouth.

So shocking to see and to witness, it was even more shocking to participate in a gangbang of their innocent sister. Never having done this to their mother, forced her to have sex with them, their mother would willingly be gangbanged by her four, adult sons. Only, this was different. Barbie wasn't a stripper in the way that her mother stripped off her clothes for tips while dancing around a pole. She wasn't a prostitute in the way her mother was when exchanging sex for money. In the way her mother walked, talked, and dressed, she wasn't a whore. Barbie was a good girl that her brothers now helped to make her into their whore and their incestuous bitch.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

With her arms pinned by her brother's knees, Barbie violently turned her head one way before violently turning her head the other way in her desperate attempt to reject and eject her brother's hard, hairy cock from staying in her mouth. He grabbed her head, held it in place, and ripping hair out of her head, he pulled her hair hard again. This time, holding her head in place, he stuffed his sister's mouth with his cock. Silencing her from her screaming, he humped her mouth and fucked her face as if she was some back alley whore instead of his sister.

Humping and humping her mouth, he forced her to blow him. He forced his own sister to suck him. Humping her faster and humping her harder, he quickly ejaculated a load of cum in his sister's mouth. Then, not allowing her to spit him out of her mouth, he stayed in that position with his stiff prick in her mouth until she swallowed his cum. With his hard, hairy cock buried in her mouth, she still looked up at him with defiance before voicing her outrage when he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"You fucking asshole! How could you do this to me? How could you force me to blow you? I should have bitten off our cock," she said spitting at him. She looked from Freddie to stare at Vito. "Vito don't! Please don't. God no. Why? Why? Why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you other than to clean, cook, and do your dirty laundry?"

When Freddie moved off of her, with big Louie holding her ankles and keeping her legs spread wide open, Vito covered his cock with a condom, spit in his hand, and wiped his sister's cunt with his wet hand before mounting her. He fucked his sister fast and he fucked his sister hard. Humping her faster and humping her harder, with her big breasts bouncing up and down and side to side with the movement of her head, Vito fucked his sister.

Then, it was Guido's turn. He stuck his condom covered cock in her pussy. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he humped her until he shot his load in a condom. No longer fighting, she just laid there in shocked resignation.

Not done yet, big Louie picked up Barbie off the couch as if she was a bag of laundry. Then with her too weak to fight him, he bent her over the couch, spit a big gob of wet in his hand, wiped his sister's asshole with his big hand, and stuck is big prick up his sister's ass. Big Louie fucked Barbie anally.

Humping her hard and humping her fast, he reached beneath her to feel and fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. As if she was bidding at an auction, her head moved up with his every thrust. He anally fucked his sister. He fucked his sister without a condom and creamed her ass with his cum. Over the next several months, one at a time, two at a time, or more, until she moved out to live with her girlfriend, they fucked her and forced her to suck them. Always she put up a fight but she was no match for her big, strong, wickedly determined brothers.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

With the help of her whore of a mother and her four, violent, sexually perverted brothers, eighteen-year-old Barbie was a good, God fearing, Catholic, parochial school girl until she was made into a whore by sexually perverted men. As if attacked by a band of sexual pirates or violent raping marauders, she was set upon not by strangers but by her brothers who violated her orally, vaginally, and anally numerous times. As if a witch put a spell on her or a gypsy put a curse on her, no turning back now, now that she was a whore, like mother like daughter and like grandmother like granddaughter, she'd always be a whore. Even if her brothers didn't tell anyone what they did to her, she'd carry the stigma around with her that her brothers forced her to have sex with them over and again for the rest of her life.

Setting her up as a whore until the day she died, she imagined the lettering on her tombstone etched in bold, WHORE. Here lies a whore, she had sex with all of her brothers four. For the rest of her life, no matter how much psychological therapy she had, there was no coming back from what had been done to her and to what she had become. No ands, ifs, buts, or maybes, she was a whore and she'd always be a whore. A family of whores, her mother was a whore, her grandmother was a whore, and now blonde, pretty Barbie was a whore too. If only they had the money to do a family tree, no doubt, they'd find that the women of this family were all whores.

Forget about her having a normal life with a loving husband, children, and a house with a white, picket fence, because of all that had happened to her, never would she ever have a normal, loving relationship with a man. Men mistreated her. Men beat her. Men violated her by sexually abusing her and raping her. Just as it was now, it would be then and "forevermore," said Poe's raven while knock, knock, knocking on her bedroom door. If she was anything, she was doomed. If she wished for anything, she wished she had been born a man instead of a woman.

As if cursed to repeat the past throughout the present and through the future, whatever relationship she had with men would only be about sex and not love. Sex, sex, sex, everything she did, everything she said, and her every thought she had was about sex, just about sex, and only about sex. From that moment forward, now knowing that she could wrap any man around her finger, in the way she talked and in the way she walked, what she said, what she did, how she moved, and how she dressed was all sexual. Officially now a whore, her entire life was all about sex and all things sexual.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Fast forward fifteen years, her ex-husband coerced her and practically forced her on the threat of beating her to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Then, as typically as it is in the case of women when discovering guilt free sex without the repercussions and the complications of scoring orgasms, they ran down the sexual field as if the cocks they were holding were footballs. There numerous orgasms with a multitude of new men were their touchdowns. Deemed swinging sex, they weren't cheating on their man but, with her having sex with another woman's husband while her husband had sex with another man's wife, they were participating in the swinging lifestyle.

Totally acceptable, albeit perversely perverted, sexual behavior, with no meaning no, swingers were all consenting adults after all. Only, had Barbie not been raped by her uncle, her cousin, her piano teacher, and her four brothers, she wondered if she would have willingly participated in the swinging lifestyle. Instead married with children, like every other normal woman, her life took a turn for the worst because of the incestuous sex and the money for sex example set by her mother.

So be it. She was a swinger. She was ready to finally find happiness having swinging sex with a multitude of men. Only, with her receiving much more sexual attention from admiring, swinging men than her drunken husband received from uninterested swinging women, even though he was the one who wanted to watch her having swinging sex with other men, he wanted to stop. He called her a whore for sucking and fucking other men. He called her a lesbian because she had sex with women after he begged her to allow him to watch her lick their pussies.

Fortunately for her, not looking for love, most men would rather have a sexual relationship with a whore of a sexy, beautiful woman than to have a loving relationship with a good and kind albeit average looking wife. Fortunately for her, most men would rather do dirty and nasty sexual things to her mouth, to her pussy, and to her ass that they'd never dare do to their wives' mouths, pussies, and asses. Fortunately for her, unlike her mother and her grandmother before her, even though she wasn't a hooker, a call girl, an escort, a stripper, or a prostitute, she was an admitted whore.

Barbie was a whore. Barbie loved cock. Barbie loved stroking cocks as much as she loved sucking cocks and fucking cocks. No matter if it was a big cock, a small cock, a fat cock, or a thin cock, she couldn't get enough of stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks.

"Cock, cock, cock," she said while masturbating herself with her finger, her vibrator, and her dildo. "I wish I had a cock in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass right now. Cock-a-doodle-doo. I love cocks cumming in me too."

Even though she didn't charge men for sex and accept money for sex, they paid her in other ways by paying for everything and lavishing her with gifts. Fortunately for her, proud to be seen with her and with her looking good on their arm, most men were whoremasters and, one way or another, were willing to pay for the pleasure of her sexual company. Yet, if she was looking for love and commitment, she'd have a better chance of living a more normal life if she marched in the gay parade and turned lesbian. Only, after having licked and fingered pussies before, she preferred stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks over fingering, licking, and fucking pussies.

"Give me a cock any day over a cunt," she was overheard saying when asked if she did women too. "There's something about a man on top of me that I don't feel with a woman underneath me. I'd much rather feel hard and hairy than soft and smooth."

She loved men and not women. Showing who she was by the company she kept, she was the type of woman who had more male friends than she had female friends. Keeping her husbands and boyfriends away from her, she was the type of women that other women were jealous of her and hated. What was easy for her to attract the sexual attention of a man was more difficult for other women to keep their men they sexually attracted especially whenever Barbie was there in the room. Maybe because she was a whore and the other women weren't, was the reason why it was so easy for her to have sex and to give sex to admiring men. After having participated in the swinging lifestyle, she was more enlightened than other women who were morally modest and naïve when it came to sex, all things sexual, and having sex.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

A reason for everything, she wondered if a study had ever been done why women became hookers, strippers, escorts, call girls, prostitutes, sluts, and whores. If there was such a study, she wondered why there wasn't a study done why men became players, gigolos, whoremasters, perverts, deviates, bastards, and assholes. She'd be curious to know why some women not only could but also would have sex for money.

Sex for money and money for sex, the two seemed so synonymous. As if the women who had sex for money ruined the love and sexual satisfaction that they may have had and felt for that one special someone, they were cursed to go from one sexual partner to another. The more men they had sex with, the easier it was to have sex with even more men.

Perhaps, never thinking they could live normal lives with true feelings, having sex for money made both men and women feel detached from reality and from the real feelings of love when not living a morally, modest life. Safe within the comfort of being removed, nothing more than a business relationship, what they felt and who they were with was just about sex and money. Men who paid women for sex and women who received money for sex, needed that wall of aloof security between them.

As if taking a shortcut and bypassing the highway of love, sex was indeed a business to them. Sex for money was a dirty, nasty, and criminal business filled with violence and littered with emotional, physical, and sexual abuse along with copious amounts of alcohol and drugs. Just about money and nothing else, sex for money happens behind closed bedroom doors all the time. Going hand in glove, selling their souls to the Devil by playing in the Devil's playground, those who had sex for money had forsaken those true loving feelings for money and for sex.

With their normal emotions already severed, Barbie suspected that some women turned to those bad choices because they were emotionally, physically, and/or sexually abused as children. Could it be that simple of an explanation why so very many women became whores? Or maybe it was expecting too much of women not to be whores. With all of us human and with most men whoremasters, why wouldn't most women be whores?

Women are no different than men in regards to sex and money. Both sexes love sex as much as they love money. Only women figured out how to use men for sex for money more than men figured out how to use women for sex for money. Notwithstanding the similarities of gender, was emotionally, physically, and/or sexually abuse that damaging when happening at such a young age? Answering a lot of questions, apparently, as if a trigger that lit the flame of sexual lust, most times it was.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Behind Closed Bedroom Doors Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds