• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Submission and Beauty

Submission and Beauty

Iblis looked down at her naked body, her dark, toned muscles drenched in sweat, her heart still pounding from the recent chase. The last coherent thought in her mind was that she had ventured further away from the Jasmine fields than she should have, disobeying her father's wishes, she now found herself in the clutches of ruthless slave traders.

Being the eldest daughter of a moderately wealthy merchant, she grew up in a very sheltered home, however the other village girls often spoke of a nomadic tribe that roamed in search of people, especially young women, to capture and sell as slaves. Though her mother had never explicitly told her what people use these young women for exactly, she could in her mind imagine. All the beautiful forms of pleasurable torture, the rough, hard-riding men could inflict on her petite, but strong frame. For you see, Iblis, though shy and reserved had a penchant for eroticism and sex. In fact, unbeknownst to her strict, conservative parents, their 18 year old daughter was quite popular with the young Pundits and even with some of the female washerwomen from the nearby villages which dotted the Indus valley.

Yes, Iblis was quite a firecracker, her sexual drive had no limit and she rode her men into wailing submission, wrapping her fit, golden brown legs around the waists of men, forcing them inside her tightness, causing even the hardest brute to open up and surrender his love to her, only she had no interest in love, she was consumed by the passion and pleasure of sex, often dashing the hearts of many a young man or woman.

This attitude towards her sexual partners earned her the nickname 'Sheranee' or 'Tigress' in her native Hindi language.

But now all of that had changed.

All because she decided to venture beyond the dirt track where the gentle Jasmines and bright lilies met the dark, foreboding oaks and teak trees. Before she knew what was going on, three of them fell on her, grabbing her arms in vice-like grips, another two reached for her legs, effortlessly lifting her off the soft ground. Of course she had attempted to scream, but before she could even open her mouth, one of the kidnappers covered her head in a burlap sack. As they carried her off in some unknown direction, they removed pieces of her clothing, until she was totally exposed in all of her nakedness to her captors. F

Finally one of the men spoke in a gruff voice,

'She is very beautiful, and see how she struggled against all of us? Such fire! I have no doubt that she will satisfy our Lord fully.'

Another man spoke softly said:

'I don't know about that, our might Lord, has been known to totally erase the will and dominate even the sternest princesses, so what would he do to this merchant's daughter?'

'We will see, but first we must examine her.' The gruff-voiced man said.

'Examine me?' Iblis thought 'What does he mean by that?'

No sooner than this thought crossed her mind, she felt two strong, hard hands grasp her braceleted ankles and pull her long, slender legs apart.

'What do you think Alok?'

'She is very beautiful and her womanhood is ripe for the plucking.'

Iblis was flooded with embarrassment, to have these men look at her and study her with such intensity, she could feel their gaze burning into her tender naked skin, but at the same time she was oddly turned on by this. In the village she was highly respected and even feared in some circles because of her father's influence, but now she was overwhelmed, conquered, captured and subjected to humiliating treatment, which she found strangely enticing.

At the thought of this she felt heat rising in her cheeks and her loins and new that her wetness would show. In an effort to conceal her shame, she brought one of her free hands down over her now wet pussy.

The slave trader known as Alok, gently slapped the young girl's tender hand away and pulls her hips towards his face for closer examination.

'Look Rahul! She is wet! This is an excellent subject for our Lord!'

'Yes Alok' Rahul replied 'she would please him very well.'

Prepare the carriage, we must take her to the palace at once!'

Iblis struggled and fought valiantly as the men bound her arms and legs together and placed her within a carriage with steel bars. One of her captors, finally removes the burlap sack from over her head and she now sees the men who had taken her.

She had expected them to be dirty, old, drunkards, with beer bellies and poorly, kept beards, but nothing could prepare her for what she saw.

They were insanely handsome young, warriors, with skin tones that ranged from lily white to a deep bronze-like complexion. Each of them seemed to radiate with his own brilliance, their toned, muscular necks, dripping with sweat down to their heavy, chests. She could see that upon their bearded faces, were a pair of deep-set eyes which seemed to stare into her soul. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of these beautiful conquerors, prompting the one known as Rahul to smile wanly.

'Are you okay slave girl?'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Submission and Beauty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 360 milliseconds