• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cum on the Bus Ch. 02

Cum on the Bus Ch. 02

I was sat at the bar having a drink on my own, thinking back to a few days ago when my boss made me squirt all over the bus and dumped his load down my throat. I was so shocked at what had happened that I called in sick for the last few days of work.

It had been really hot the last few days so I was sat in a short summer dress with not much else on underneath. I was slowly drinking my ice cold JD and coke and dreamily staring into it when I el a hand run across my naked shoulders. I looked over at the person who was stood very very close to me with their hand wondering slowly down my arm. It was him. It was my boss.

He leaned in closely and whispered into my ear.

'I knew I would find you eventually.' His hand dropped from my elbow to my thigh giving it a little squeeze.

'How did you find me?'

'Your house mate told me. I told her I was very concerned as you hadn't been in work the last few days.' He slowly moved his hand up until he met the hem of my short dress.

'I'm sorry'

'I had big plans for you Lacey. I was hoping our next meeting wouldn't be so public, but then again I do like seeing your face as I make you cum in public.' With one quick move his hand had managed to push my thighs apart and was between my legs stroking my pussy lips.

'Please sir...'

'You clearly wanted to get fucked today you little slut. Why else would you have no panties on?'

'It was hot' I said looking down into my drink trying not to show how much I was enjoying feeling his fingers on my lips.

He moved closer to me and bit my ear lobe gentle as he spread my pussy lips revealing just how wet I was getting.

'Oh look what have we here. I do love how quickly your little cunt gets so wet.'

The barman came over and asked my boss for his order and as he did so he rammed a finger inside of my wet pussy making me sit up suddenly, the barman looking at me briefly before walking away. My boss slowly slid his finger further inside of me until I felt his hand slap against my hard clit. He moved he hand away slightly and I felt him slip a second finger in, again pushing them in as deep as he could, wiggled them and then slowly back out, suddenly stopping and that's when I could feel him slowly teasing my G spot.

Oh God. I thought remembering last time on the bus when he made me squirt everywhere.

'You are being fucked by your boss' fingers in this bar. You are so wet and so open. I can feel your juices starting to run down my fingers. You want this so bad. I want you to cum all over this seat and my hand just like you did the other day.'

The look of fear spread across my face again at the thought of once again having to orgasm and squirt quietly in public. Why me?

'Lacey, I've got my finger up you. I'm fingering fucking you in front of all these people, do you feel exposed like a little slut?'

The barman returned with his drink as he did my boss really started to massage my G spot moving his fingers in that come hither move that made me gasp out loud and close my eyes, too scared to open them to see him look at me and then at my boss as he gave him a knowing nod of the head. Keeping them closed because I knew that the first wave of squirting orgasms were about to hit. I could feel my nipples painfully hard pushing tightly against the material of my dress, the shuddering feeling running through my body and that feeling of needing to let go, the need to release. Opening my mouth as I feel myself lose control I suddenly feel his lips on mine as he kisses me to muffle my cries of pleasure as I release my juices feeling them run down my legs and the chair and hit the underneath of the bar. Not once did he take his hand away, keeping his invading fingers inside of me.

As soon as he felt my body relax again he released me from his kiss. He looked around the room to see if anyone had noticed what had happened, as he did so I could still clearly hear him say 'That's it my good little slut not being able to hide how horny she is!'

I tried to move away but he somehow managed to keep himself inside of me and pull me back down to my soaking wet bar stool.

'Now you don't want to do that or I will announce to the entire bar that I have just made you squirt and that you are ready for more and for someone else to do so to you. You don't want that now do you?'

'No.' I said defeated once again.

'Good now see that booth in the dark corner over there? I am going to take my fingers out of your wet little cunt and then you are going to lead me to that booth without any fuss.'

I nod to show that I understood, gasping as I felt his fingers leave my wet pussy making it feel so empty.

I slid off the wet chair very conscious that my legs where shiny with my squirt juices and the fact that the bottom of my dress was visibly soaking wet. Non the less I walked over to the empty booth and turned to face my boss who grabbed my arm with one hand and placed the other back on my wet pussy, pulling me close to him so he could enter me again he said very clearly that if anyone was near by they would have heard him loud and clear.

'I want you to sit on my lap with your legs spread on either side of me but facing everyone else.'

What I didn't notice when he went and sat in the booth was that he had managed to get his rock hard cock out of his pants so when I sat down on his lap he managed to slip it into my soaking wet pussy. I gasped with shock and pleasure once again my body giving away how much I was really enjoying this public display. My dress was too short to hide my filled pussy to anyone who looked in our direction. With one hand on my stomach he moved his other to my rock hard clit, with his thumb he slowly started to circle it making me even wetter. He started to slowly pump his cock in and out of me I could feel the moans escaping my lips, closing my eyes so I could shut out the fear and rush of someone actually seeing us. His hips started moving more forcefully and his thumb moved in time with his hips, I could feel my nipples hardening again and before I knew what was happening he started using his whole hand to rub my clit side to side. I couldn't control it anymore lifting my hips the tip of his cock still in my pussy I squirted all over his lap and across onto out little table in front of us. Still spasming he pulled me back down onto his cock pumping harder again.

'Oh you naughty little slut, look at you not caring who sees you squirting all over the place.'

I could feel him starting to lose control and fucking me harder no longer being careful not to move me about too much, I pull hear him groaning getting closer to cuming deep inside of me. I could feel myself on the verge of cuming again as well from his rough and hard fucking but this time he held on tight to me as I shook, moaned and squirted all over again. Not once did he stop fucking me.

'Oh my god,' he moaned, 'Oh god yes, I'm gonna cum in your wet pussy. Gonna dump my big hot load in you!'

With that he thrust so hard and deep inside of me, I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me causing me to have another smaller orgasm milking his hard cock of every last drop he had to give.

Before I knew what was happening he pushed me off him onto the soft cushions of the booth put his cock away and started to walk away. He turned back to me looked around to see if anyone was watching.

'Maybe next time I say I will see you in the office bright and early for a good fucking you will do as your told! See you Monday bright and early.'

He walked away this time leaving me pussy filled with cum and still spasming from cuming so much and stunned at how I let him do that to me again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cum on the Bus Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds