• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 01

An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 01

I guess it was inevitable that it would come to this. She and I had been moving apart for some time. After ten years of marriage things were getting old between us. She wasn't the same person I had married and I guess the same could be said for me. It wasn't that I had fallen out of love with her it's just that we had changed in different ways. Events that were happening only widened the gulf.

At first, we had so much going for us. Young and in love, active sex life, shared interests. She was so attractive back then. My friends would tell you that I was too, but she had it all going for her. Maybe life became a little too easy for her and she started letting herself go. Sleeping late, gaining weight, different attitude, and not seeming to care about it. She took no interest in my career and seemed to resent that I even had success at it. You see, I was always in the spotlight. Playing guitar in a successful working band and playing all the top clubs six nights a week. Getting attention from the women had always been part of it, but I resisted the temptations that arose. Resisted as long as I could anyway. Of course there had always been the little flirtations, but nothing ever came of it. Over the years there was a building anxiety though. With Sarah's new attitude about life, something was bound to happen.

The other three guys in the band, Derek, John and Ross, had their own little affairs going off and on. They kept them from their wives, but I'm not sure how. We didn't really talk about it much in the band. It was just an understood and overlooked part of the whole scene. Always had been. There were always the side jokes and comments about the women we encountered on the jobs but it stayed in the background. I had played in the band with these guys for several years now and we didn't need to have lengthy conversations about what was going on behind the scenes.

With me, it started with Shelley. She was married but never brought her husband when she came out to see the band play. She danced with other guys and socialized with her girlfriends at the bars. The other guys in the band said they had kissed her in the past but never told me if anything else had transpired. I didn't really care to know. All I know is that she was hot. Hot as it gets. Long dark curly hair, great tits and nice tight ass that she showed off by wearing the tightest jeans and high heels. She was always flirting with me when Sarah wasn't at the jobs, and I knew that something might happen at some point.

I'd watch her out there on the dance floor and when she would look at me and catch my eye she would give a little wink, and shake that thing just a little more suggestively. Kind of kneeling down while twisting that figure and giving me that look with her lips parted that says we know where we want this to be headed. If I looked at her long enough she would make this little pout and narrow her eyes and that cute wet little tongue would come out and lick those luscious lips. Yes, it looks like this is going to have to happen.

Sarah often came to the band jobs. Whenever she was there Shelley would be on her best behavior. She and Sarah were friends when at the band jobs. They would often even dance together. It attracted me even more that Shelley would do this flirting with me when Sarah wasn't around, but be her friend otherwise. That really turned me on. It also turned me on that she was married and probably went home to hubby without him guessing a thing.

It started with Shelley and I after a Saturday night at the local club. Sarah was there but the band was going to pack up our equipment before going home. Sarah didn't stay for that. Shelley stayed at the bar drinking and watching as Sarah left. There is this small dressing room behind the bandstand that we kept some gear in and I was in there when she came in. She walked up to me and lightly grabbed a lock of my hair and whispered:

"You know Jim, you and I should have a nightcap."

Well, our faces came close together and I whispered to her as we were mouth to mouth:

"Sweetheart, I think you and I could get ourselves in big trouble if we have a nightcap."

She smiled at this and whispered:

"I can handle some trouble. How about you?"

Our lips came together and we just touched them easily a few times as we let our tongues reach out gently and touch.

"Mmmm you taste good." she whispered "I knew we were going to get here."

Our kiss got deeper as we explored each other's mouth with our tongues. She sucked gently on my tongue as she moaned softly. This was driving me crazy. I always knew I wanted her but it was getting uncontrollable. I whispered in her ear as I let my fingers stroll up to brush lightly over her breasts.

"We need to get together soon someplace private, would you be up for that?"

"Of course Honey, the question is, will 'you' be up for it?" and she let out a little giggle.

Her hand moved down to my crotch and rubbed my hardness up and down gently a few times while we had those deep long kisses going on.

"Shelley we can't do this here. I have to get home, I'm expected and I can't be late. Next Friday could you get to the club a couple hours early and meet me down the street at the Holiday Inn parking lot. We'll get a room and find out a little more about each other."

"Ok Jim. I can do that. I have some business to take care of early that day and I can finish and meet you there. Maybe you and I can then take care of some other business. Have any business you need taken care of Jim?" she said as she was massaging the front of my pants.

"Sweetheart I think you and I are going to take care of all the business that needs taken care of."

"Good Honey because I have some serious business I need you to take care of when we get together."

"Can't wait Sweetheart. I'll see you then."

"See you then Jim." she said as she gave one last very long delicious kiss and released her hand from the front of my pants and gave a little giggle as she walked away.

Needless to say, the intervening week seemed interminably long. I couldn't get my mind off Shelley and was excited at the fact that she was going to leave hubby at home and come meet me in the privacy of a motel room. At 36 years old and having been married to the same woman for those long ten years the thought of having a fresh different woman and ravishing her had me going and about to explode. Shelley is about the same age and I'm guessing she was thinking the same thing. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her and my mouth on her and my hardness in her and have her giggling and moaning and loving it as I knew she and I would. I just wanted to take my time with her and have it all happen and last and last and last. Sarah was her same dispassionate self all week and kept berating me for being so distracted. I just kept thinking all along 'if only you knew what your friend and I are going to be doing behind your back this Friday before you get to the club.' And waited.

After what seemed an eternity the Friday evening arrived. I was at the Motel early and got a room before waiting in the parking lot. Shelley arrived at the appointed time. When she got out of her car I thought I would not be able to hold it in. She had that great hair going on and a big smile on her face and she was wearing a short black skirt that stopped a few inches above the knees of her beautiful shapely legs. Black high heels and a tight pullover blouse that showed those beautiful breasts standing out in all their splendor. The skirt was tight and showed off that wonderful ass of hers that everyone is so fond of. I was thinking 'this woman is in big trouble tonight with me this horny and her looking like that.'

She said to me:

"How's it going handsome? Need some company? Have any business you need taken care of?" and gave that cute little giggle.

"I think you and I need to have a private conversation. Care to join me? Didn't bring hubby along?" I said

She giggled again and we went arm in arm to the second floor room I had waiting. She leaned on me as we walked the stairs and kept nibbling on my neck as I fumbled to get the door unlocked. Once inside I pinned her against the wall and we had those great deep kisses with our tongues mingling and getting each other so wet. I took my hands down to grip her lovely bottom as I pushed myself into her from the front. She was moaning and had her arms firmly around my neck and she gave me more and more of that wonderful tongue of hers. Her breasts poked into my chest and even through our clothes I could feel her nipples hardening. I brought my hands up and under her blouse to get a better hold of those tits. Yow what a sensation I was having. I was about to explode right there, but knew I needed to savor this and make it last.

"I think somebody needs some attention." She said to me and gave that little giggle again as she reached down to the front of my pants and started unzipping me. She pulled my pants partway down and reached in and grabbed me where I really really needed grabbed by her. The sensation was unbelievable. She knew just how much pressure to apply and went up and down gently a few times. I leaned my head back against the door and just let her work her magic for awhile.

"Oh I think I found something that's been neglected. We're going to have to take care of that." She whispered in my ear while nibbling at my earlobe and neck and sticking her tongue in my ear and breathing softly into it.

She pulled my shirt up and over my head and started nibbling on my chest as she slowly worked her way down and opened my pants further. I slipped off my shoes and socks and we made it to the bed where she pushed me down and pulled my pants off completely. I sat up to receive her mouth on mine and pulled her shirt up and over her head to remove it. Her hair fell luxuriously around her shoulders as her blouse came off to reveal her beautiful breasts in the sexiest black bra. She kneeled over me as we kissed harder and deeper and worked her hands down to get me in her grip again and work me ever so lovingly and gently.

"You can't believe how much I've been dreaming of this all week Jim. At night in bed when he wasn't there I've had to get my fingers down there to keep me going because I was getting so wet thinking of you."

Her shoulders and her back were tanned and silky smooth and I caressed and rubbed them as she again moved her mouth down closer to the object of her desire.

"Doesn't hubby worry about letting his sweet hot little wife out of the house looking like you do?" I asked

"He wouldn't notice. He never gets off the sofa or stops watching his precious sports. He's such a loser. I love doing this to him. Tonight I intend to make him regret his indifference."

"Maybe you should let him know what's going on at the moment Sweetheart." I said with a short laugh.

"Maybe I'll send him an email. Let him know I'm ok and being well taken care of."

She laughed.

At this moment she had now reached the point of her affection and had it in her hand and was gently kissing and touching it with her tongue. I was going crazy at this.

"And what about the little wife?" she said "Think she'll mind if I get to know her hubby a little better? It looks like he is ready to make a new friend." and gave another laugh.

At that point she took me fully in her mouth. Deep and soft and in and out. Wet tongue and wet mouth and easily taking it deeply and fully and saying 'mmmmm' as she worked it up and down and in and out of her mouth.

"You taste so good Honey. Let it go if you want. I can take it." she said.

I held on and reached down and grabbed her hair as she worked and saved my orgasm for more as we continued. I had plans to make this last.

After a few minutes of this she worked her mouth back up over my torso and chest to reach my mouth where we could have more of that great deep kissing. Her mouth tasted a bit salty from some of the escaping semen and she was anxious to give me her tongue and what she had left in her mouth. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her over on the bed so that I could now be on top and in control. I kissed her deeply and let my mouth travel down to her breasts where I pulled her bra down far enough to allow me to get my mouth around her perfect little nipples that responded by perking up and getting hard. She moaned softly while I was taking care of this. Her fingernails gripped my back tightly as she writhed on her back. I worked down further with my mouth and reached that cute black skirt which I undid and slowly removed down over her beautiful legs and over her high heels which I left on. Her feet and toes were gorgeous, painted toenails and perfectly shaped. She lifted her legs and let me remove the skirt to just leave those great black panties covering what I was ultimately after. She brought her knees and legs up close to her breasts while I positioned myself for the action that was soon to come. I couldn't believe what I was seeing before me and was about to shoot with anticipation. I parted her legs just slightly as I took in the scene and the beauty of her body in this position. I came down and started nibbling on her knees as they were bent to her breasts to allow access to the spot that we were after.

"If hubby only knew where I'm headed." I said.

At this she laughed and said:

"Hubby needs to get a life. I'm about to teach him a lesson about ignoring me."

I slowly nibbled my way closer. Down each of her thighs and around those great panties that were now wet with her moisture. I licked and nibbled gently while she moaned. She put her hands up around and behind her head and trounced her hair as she said:

"OH YES! OH YES!!"

She arched her back to give me a better angle and she put her feet down and lifted that beautiful bottom from the bed to help me to remove those panties. Down over the legs and over her high heels and thrown to the floor. I now have what we are here to take care of. I lick her gently as she works her hips to help me. My tongue goes deeper in her and she continues moaning and sometimes that little giggle. The more and deeper I go the wetter she gets. That wonderful tangy taste that I haven't had in such a long time, and this with a new woman that I have never tasted. Her wetness just flowed and flowed as I licked and kissed and fondled and sucked until I felt I could not get my fill of her.

I came back up to kiss her deeply and she took my tongue and sucked her juices out of my mouth. I think I really like this woman, it occurred to me. What have I been missing? She has it going on and I wonder if she gets it this way all the time. She certainly could get any man she wanted and she's certainly worth having.

"The little wife has no idea what a naughty boy hubby has been today." she says to me. "I think he has found something he likes a lot!" and that little giggle.

"We're not done yet Sweetheart. We still have the main event." I say to her.

"We're going to make sure we get all of this and get it done right. Wouldn't want hubby to think I neglected his hot wet juicy little wife."

She lets out another little giggle. "You 'are' a bad boy."

I come to her with my hardness and reach the spot. She still has her legs bent and up to her breasts. I get between them and reach her just so gently and make the insertion just a little at first, just the tip and remove a few times. Just to tease her.

"Oh God I love that!" she moans. "More!"

"You're going to get more Baby. You're going to get plenty more! You're going to get every bit of it and you're going to get it over and over and over and over again."

It was never like this with my wife. My wife was never this hot, never this wet, never this juicy, never this naughty. I wanted this to last forever. The giggling, the wetness, the tastiness, the tongue, the legs, the great ass, the hard nipples. I needed this and it had been way too long. And what's more, I was convinced she needed it just as much. After all, hadn't she been making advances toward me all this time? I wanted to make her hubby pay for his indifference. She and I would see to it that she was taken care of completely before this episode was over.

She stretched her arms out and I pinned them down to the bed as I entered her completely. She was so soft and warm and her juicy pussy just surrounded my hardness. As her legs were spread I entered her again and again and again, each time pressing my waist fully into her opened legs. Oh my what a feeling. She let out little cries of delight and I brought my mouth down over those perfect pert little nipples and licked and sucked them as I worked her down below. She eventually brought her legs, those beautiful legs, around me and helped me push harder and deeper into her as we continued. She worked me until I could stand it no longer and came in torrents into her sweet juicy tight little pussy as she screamed in delight.

We had been at this for about an hour and it was time to get cleaned up and get over to the club. I knew that Sarah would be at the club tonight and I wondered if she would have any idea of what Shelley and I had been up to. As if reading my mind, Shelley spoke up:

"Don't worry Honey, the little wife won't know a thing. I'll get her out on the dance floor and only you and I will know what has been going on. Just look my way every once in awhile so I can get that feeling back while watching you from the dance floor. If you didn't know it, I get really wet when watching you on the stage. From now on I'm going to be even wetter."

The rest of the evening went off without a hitch. Shelley was her usual flirty self and Sarah didn't suspect a thing. Shelley kept shooting me those knowing glances while I was onstage but no one else noticed. I have to admit, this looks like I may be on to something and right now I can't see how I'm not going to continue with this. There have been other instances and other married women that I have had in the back of my mind for quite some time and it looks as though I may pursue them.

We'll see.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 748 milliseconds