• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 03

The Sharpest Lives Ch. 03

12

I woke up to the sound of a dying engine.

I stretched, and rubbed my legs together, to feel the cold air hitting my thighs. My stockings unrolled as I stretched, and I watched the black elastic roll down my knee as I flexed my legs.

He opened the door, and stood watching me for a second.

"What a sight," he remarked, smiling.

He leaned forward, and pulled up the stocking of one leg, circling his hands slowly around my thigh as he moved it up. I arched my back and raised my chest towards him, humming. I parted my legs slightly, so that he might see a glimpse of what was happening to me.


He stared right where I wanted him to.

"What a creature you are," he continued, smirking at my actions. "But we're here now, pet. Get out and take a look around."


He left, so I got up, irritated, pushing myself off the seat.

We were parked in front of a two storied stone and wood cabin. A thicket of woods surrounded us on three sides, even hiding the road that just led us here. On one side, there was a large lake, and a side of the house jutted out like a pier up onto the lake.


It was dusk, and I could see wisps of smoke rising into the dark sky.

"There's another cottage, just a walk away. A couple lives there, and they help out with the housework while we're here."

"Do you come here often?"


"Me? Not a lot. Only for some family gatherings, and even then I make excuses. But the rest of them come here often. We usually have to schedule who gets it when."


"It's a pretty place. I wouldn't mind living here," I replied.


"It's far from everything," he said. "Far from work, shops, schools.."


"That's a good thing sometimes," I said, as I looked at his shoulders, unable to meet his eyes.

He chuckled.

"You're a straight open book. What do you have to hide away from?"


I didn't know how to answer.

We took our bags and went up to the doorstep. Before he could open it, the door opened.


"Liam, so good to see you."


"You too, Mr. Jay."


Mr. Jay was a kind looking, middle aged man. He seemed to talk with his hands and eyes, and I saw his eyes glint as he looked at me. Then, it went away, as if keeping the idea of me aside until it's needed.


"This is my friend, Kim," continued Liam.

I felt a shrinking feeling in the pit of my stomach- he called me a 'friend'. I looked at him- for what I felt the first time, again- I saw nothing.

Nothing that could even give a clue of what had happened a few hours ago, even a few moments ago, between us.

On the other hand, I guessed he was being honest- just stating the facts that Mr. Jay had to know.

Mr Jay graciously lowered his head at me. "Pleasure to meet you, Kim. While I'm here, ask me for anything you need." I nodded and murmured thanks. I really couldn't reply.

There was a fireplace in the living room, and I automatically gravitated towards it, I was just so cold. Mr Jay saw that.

"Liam, were you being stingy with the heater? Kim looks like she needs defrosting!"


"Are you cold, pet?" asked Liam. My ears perked at the name calling. Isn't Mr. Jay finding this odd? Who calls a friend pet?

Or did he do this so many times with other girls, that he's just used to it?

"I'm fine, I just need- warmth," I muttered. I was going to say water but something in my head stopped me.

"I'm done with dinner-oh-" a pink, absolutely round lady entered the room.


"Louise," said Liam, going forward to hug her.

The woman squealed, and rushed forward to envelop him into her bosom.

"It's so great to see you again! How are you? I keep telling Jay to call you but he just thinks I'll be bothering you. But that's bullshit, I know you need some time off, you overwork yourself, my sweet. Is this your girlfriend?" She asked, looking at me.

Liam gave her a little peck on her cheek. "I am fine. And none of your business," he said naughtily, as Louise laughed indulgently.

"Drop everything upstairs and come for dinner," she ordered, as she hurriedly turned back to the kitchen."We'll leave you two after that."

I blushed, and quickly scrambled to get my bags to get as far away from her as possible. Liam followed behind me.

"I know you want us to get to it," he said, mischievously. "But do you know the rooms?"


I kept on climbing up. "I'm taking whatever door is unlocked."

"They all are."


"Then I'm taking the one I like best. I am your guest, after all."


He laughed. "Whatever you wish then."

The upstairs corridor lead to many different rooms. I peeked into one of the rooms, and saw that it faced the lake. I looked around the room. It was a big room, decked in black and purple, and was lavishly decorated with wood carved furniture.


"Not this one," I decided.

I moved to the next one. This one was diametrically different- it was a small room, had a medium sized cedar wood bed, had two closets and a beautiful chaise longue, under a graciously wide window which was also overlooking the lake.


"This one," I said, walking in to drop my bags.

"Sure?" asked Liam from the doorway. He looked baffled.

I was shocked that he was shocked.
"Why? It's a nice room. What's wrong with it?"

"Well, alright, but you can always go to another room."

"I won't," I replied, annoyed. I set down my bags, as though confirming my ownership.

"Sure?"


"Yes. Now get out. Go to your own room." I started unpacking my things.


"If you say so," he said, and entered the room. He started unpacking as well.


"What?" I said, annoyed.


Liam looked up, and walked over to me. He reached out to run a hand through my hair, and smoothly removed my hair band. He smirked.


"Little rabbit, this is my room. My den. You're the intruder here," he struck the band across my cheek, and I gasped as it stung.

"You can still leave," he said slowly, eyeing me.

"I don't want to. You'll just have to put up with me." I said, annoyed.

Hell, I was more than annoyed.

I grabbed his arm and sank my nails into it. He didn't flinch, but looked surprised. I pushed my chest into his, and looked up into his face. His brows were furrowed, and he was losing his usual know-it-all smile.

With what felt like all of my energy, I pushed him down onto the bed. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled down my bra, my hardened nipples peeking from the cups. Arching back, I rubbed my pelvis against the front of his jeans.

He wants me.. He can take me!

Maybe this is what madness feels like.

"You'll have to put up with me," I repeated. "You have to give me everything. Because you just took everything from me," I growled.

I was angry and unfocused. I felt dirty and used, like some old rag.. I bent down to bite him, but he caught my face in his hands, and kissed me.

It was a very soft kiss, but I chased his tongue away with mine. I wanted to bite his tongue, like how he did on the first day. I wanted him to feel how I felt...

Somewhere while trying to figure out what to do, he flipped me over, and sat on his knees, over my hips. With one hand, he easily bound my wrists and grabbed my face with the other. He looked into my face, unsmiling. I buckled harder against him, trying to achieve any kind of friction, any kind of pleasure from this mad situation.

"Listen. Louise won't like it if we're late," he whispered. "After dinner, I'll listen to everything you say. Just be good for an hour. Got it?"


I stopped struggling. I wanted to scream no, but I knew there was no use. His idea was much better. I lay back, as he got off me.

"There is a bathroom at both ends of this hall. Use either," he said, as he left the room.

After a few minutes I got up, and dragged myself to a bathroom. I washed up, with as much energy as I could spare, then went downstairs.

I became nothing.

Louise had prepared what looked like a week's worth of food for us. I sat down across her, next to Liam.


"More than food, this young lady needs sleep," remarked Mr. Jay.


"She'll get no good sleep on an empty stomach," said Louise. She started serving out a plate for me, which I had to keep asking her to reduce. She did her thing, with her matronly air, and just told me to finish whatever I could.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spied a glass of water. Suddenly all I could remember was the taste of his spit in my throat. My belly was full of his...

My stomach lurched, but my head really hurt from the lack of real water.

I looked at Liam.

My tormentor, sitting so calmly beside me.

"It's okay," he whispered.


Oh God, what is this...Look at me, I thought. Reduced to nothing... I even have to take permission for water from him. What does he do for me?


As if reading my mind, Liam bought his own water and held it in front of me.

"Drink," he said.

Under the table, his hand stroked my thigh gently, as if calming me down. I shivered. I drank a glass, then another, and another.

"Sweetheart, there won't be space for food if you drink that much!" said Louise.


"I..there was... no water in the car. Really...needed this," I said, gasping from continuously draining four glasses.


"Okay dear. Take your time." said Louise, offhandedly.

I toyed around with my food, taking a few bites. It was delicious, but I just couldn't focus on the basic action of eating, at all. I wanted to get out. I glanced once or twice around the table, to see how far along everyone else was.

"You look done," said Mr. Jay to me after a while. He probably noticed I wasn't in the mood to eat.

Liam was just sitting, sipping some wine, his food still unfinished. He looked at me as if to say, well, I'm not gonna hurry for you, scram.

I gave him a look back, and got up. I thanked them, then went up the stairs. I was actually feeling lot better now there was some glucose in my system. I went to my room, and lay down.

I hadn't realized that I had drifted off until I suddenly woke up to find Liam in front of the closet.

"I want to talk," I said out loud, remembering his promise. I sat up as he opened the cupboard.

"I'm going to take a bath now," he replied. "Want to join?"

I sat there, again, dumbfounded. He walked out of the room.

No other way to deal with this, I thought.

I walked across the corridor and knocked on the door.


Liam unlocked the door, standing in a towel and a smile.

"I want to talk." I said, as a shiver ran down to my belly. I looked away.

Suddenly, he grabbed me around the waist, and pulled me inside. His hands snaked behind me, locking the door.


"It's only me and you now. Let's talk."

He lowered his head, and gave me a long, deep kiss. Not breaking contact, he walked me across the bathroom, under the nozzle of the running shower head.

The cold water just seemed to accentuate everything I felt.

My pink bra stood out visible against the white wet cotton of my shirt. My skirt was drenched, sticking to my thighs, getting bunched up between my legs as I moved. I stopped kissing him, to angrily lash against my skirt.

"Keep it," he said. "Lose the bra if you can."


It was getting sticky. I unclasped it from the inside, and wriggled out of it, then threw it aside. I looked down at my dark nipples, almost visible through the shirt. I felt...


Stop. Stop thinking

I pushed forwards to rest my breasts against his bare chest, and he gave a half pained moan. My fingers reached for his hair, pulling, rubbing, and they trailed over his cheeks, his lips, his neck, his wide shoulders...

My fingers were just hungry for his skin.
I latched onto his neck, where I sucked and bit him. My hands circled his nipples, while I continued to rub mine over his chest.

I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.

More than anything I ever felt, more than anything that I ever needed in my life.

This is the only real moment of my life.

I had never been so content as I was now...If the very atoms of my body could become his...

"... you'd disappear," he suddenly whispered. I stopped kissing, and probably looked aghast.

"You were mumbling," he replied. For once, he didn't smile. He turned me around, his arms encircling my body, his hands over mine, over my waist. I made to reach for my shirt buttons.

"Don't." he suddenly whispered, and held my hands tightly.
I felt a surge of anger go through me. I jerked my head backwards, meaning to hit him. He somehow dodged it, and chuckled at my pathetic attempt to hurt him.

"Who do you think you are?" I hissed. " I decided the moment I decided to join you on your trip. You think I knew this wasn't coming? You want this."

"I do," he replied quietly. "But are you sure you want it?"

"Why do you get to question me? Why do you think I'm thinking any less than you? I don't care if I'm simple or whatever shit adjective you describe me by, I feel.. I feel that I need you, I need to be with you, I won't be happy without you. Your absence scares the shit out of me and I want nothing more than to be a part of you." I was crying now, my hot tears running along the cold water drops.

"I don't care... If I'm not the first... I don't care if I'm not your... only one...I don't care about anything, just...please don't leave me," I sobbed.

"Heavy words coming from such adorable lips," he said, hugging me tighter.

Why couldn't he give a straight reply?

I felt his fingers curl around the underside of my breast, and I felt him growing harder, behind me.. I let my body fall into his, as we bent down.

He placed his head next to my ear. "Why me?" he whispered, curious.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"That's the best answer you've given all day."

I didn't have to turn to see it, but I knew he was smiling, into my neck.


He pushed one hand over the mound between my legs, and just pressed. I moaned, and he laughed.


"You do realize I that have some strange... desires, right?" his voice was husky, oddly heavy as he said this.

Now I turned to look at him, dead straight in the eyes.

"They are mine now as well."

For a second again, I saw an unknown emotion. Then he laughed.


There were so many things I just couldn't read about him... That should have scared me right there. There should have been alarm bells ringing in my head.

What would he do with me? What would happen? Why am I knowingly throwing myself into something that my instincts are predicting will be a...

He let go of me, and turned off the shower. I watched him as he walked forward to the bathtub. He opened his towel, and carefully stepped into it, without lowering his towel. After neatly putting it aside, he beckoned me nearer with a finger.

I went forward, and watched as his eyes roamed over my wet body. He smiled, as if saying, you know what to do.

I untied my hair, and shook it. Wet strands lashed around my neck, sticking to my skin. I got down on my knees, leaning into the tub. I unbuttoned my shirt, one by one, my neck leaning back so he could see the wet mounds of my chest. He reached out a hand to cup a breast.

"You have a mole here," he observed.

"Oh," I replied.

He continued to massage my breast with his hand, pulling my nipple between his fingers.
Once I removed my shirt, he let go. I stood up again, to remove my skirt from waist.

Now I stood with my back facing him, and he got up, to reach for my ass with his hands. As I shrugged the skirt from my hips, he hitched up the back of my panties so my ass was exposed to him.

"Such a fat little bottom,"he said, groping it. "I'm gonna have so much fun with you."
His thumbs trailed down the middle of my ass, and I bent, parting my legs slightly so he can touch closer to my throbbing center...

But as before, he didn't. Instead, he pulled down my panties in ones go, and I shuddered as his nails scratched my skin with the force.

"You're gonna have to buy new underwear," he said. "Through actually, it doesn't matter. You're gonna be naked with me like the little slut you are...because you will have to tend to your Master often."

"Okay..." I whispered.

"Okay what?"

"Okay... Master," I whispered, as I shut my eyes.
I still couldn't get over the mental block of calling him... But I would do anything for him... Is that name so difficult for me? Or so important to him?

"Turn around," he said, suddenly. I must have been standing too long.
My panties were between my legs now, and I saw and smelled the cum in them. Again, I felt slightly mortified, slightly aroused..

"You need to buy garters too, little rabbit," he said, running a hand over my black stockings, rolling them off. He rolled it all the way down, and took it off, then threw it aside. I raised the other leg, now widening myself, so he could see again, how slopping wet I was.

"You need to get cleaned," he said, slyly. "Remove the rest and get in."

I stripped off the other stocking and underwear, and stepped into the tub. In the dim light, amongst the soapy bubbles , I couldn't really see him..but I would be able to feel him, I thought, as I crouched down over his body.
He pulled near a strand of my hair, so my head reached his. He pulled the rest of my hair back, turning my face this way and that, as if inspecting me.

I fell next to him, and molded my body to his, placing my hands lightly around his waist.

"You are a pretty thing, do you know that?" he said after a while.


"If you say so," I answered.
I suddenly felt his hand clench my cheeks again.

"No," he said fiercely. "It's not because I said so. It's because it is. And don't you ever forget that."


"Yes..Master."


"And don't call me Master unless you mean it," he said, looking into my eyes, still painfully clenching my cheeks. "I hate a woman who lies, and you lie terribly."


"Only to bother you," I replied bitterly. I felt relived actually, but he was hurting me.


He gave a grim laugh. "That's my girl," he said, as he let go.

I felt his body relax, as he rested his hands over my body, gently running his hands over my skin. I started kissing over his neck and chest lightly, slowly trying to roam lower.

I started to slide my body down, kissing over his belly button, and my breasts came between his warm, hard cock..He suddenly pulled my hair back. I yelped from the pain.

"No," he said, resolutely.


"Why?" I almost cried.


"Because I said so," he said, and started to get up.


"How can you have that much self control?" I asked, looking down into the soapy water. "It's abnormal."


He wrapped the towel around himself, and took another one. "Because I can. Unlike you. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"


For a second I was going to deny it.

"I want you to fuck me like you are going to kill me," I whispered. "I want you to cum so hard inside of me, I want you to fill all my holes with your cum... I want to bathe in it, I want to drink it, I'll be your little cum slave, Master, please fuck me, please Master fuck me.." My voice turned into a plea at the end.

I looked at him, imploring...


He looked at me, with a glint in his eye.

"That's how I want it," he said. "I want you to beg for it."


"Am I not begging hard enough, Master?"

Now the name just rolled off naturally...

"You are, little rabbit. But sometimes we don't get what we want... immediately..." He laughed, and threw the towel at me. I caught it before it fell into the water.


"Dry me," he said, dropping his own towel.

I sat still for a moment, unable to believe what was going on. Then I snapped back to this reality. I slipped out of the tub, wet and cold, the towel in my hands, my arms shaking, legs wobbling.

"C-can you bend, please, Master? You're...tall.."

"You're short, you little shrimp, don't blame me," he said, as he lowered his head.

"You're mean, Master," I replied.

I rubbed his hair dry, then went on to wipe his neck. I circled around to wipe his back and traced both his arms. I stopped at his hands, for a while. He had long, beautiful fingers...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds