• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 03

I Know Who You Are Ch. 03

12

This is the third chapter of the story of when, due to a chance encounter, I would be turned from an online to a real world slut at the hands of a beautiful young woman who would become my mistress.

Although each chapter may be read on its own, it is best to read them in sequence.

*****

I have no idea how long I was lying there on the bed. My eyes were closed as I relived everything that had happened that day since I walked into the department store.

I was aching to touch my cock, and play with my nipples. I don't think I have ever felt such a deep aching want for sexual relief in my life.

Online mistresses have of course requested that I deny myself gratification while they were watching in the past. But that was normally just for a few minutes, as let's face it, most visitors to male cam rooms want to see cum spurting from cocks.

One particular mistress was different though. She seemed to be in no hurry to see me cum. In fact, on more than one occasion, she had demanded that I not cum until the next morning (when she knew she was my last booking). I had tried more than once to obey, but the sexual tension and frustration was unbearable.

Normally within an hour I would give in to my cock, whose ache was like a voice in my brain shouting, "Oi you up there! You're not going to let her control you like that are you?! You're a man goddammit. Now do what men are supposed to do, and either wank, or fuck someone before I explode." I would wank myself furiously, and cum within less than a minute.

It was in fact the same mistress that I was now patiently waiting for, hands by my side, naked apart from the pre-cum soaked panties she had me put on earlier, that were straining to contain my aching, throbbing cock. This time was different though. This time I was in complete sub-space. The ache from my cock was shouting louder than ever for me to cum. But this time, with the voice of my mistress still ringing in my ears, I was able to respond. "But I am not a man. I am a slut. I am her slut! She has ordered me to keep my slut hands off of you."

It was at this point, that I think I drifted off to sleep.

I was so proud of myself at my self-control in denying my cock and balls the release they so desperately needed. I dreamt about being tied up and sucking off the receptionist, while the whore rode my cock, my mistress fucking my arse with a big dildo, preparing it for cocks she said.

It was the dirtiest, most erotic dream I had ever experienced. It was incredible, and all the work of my cock I presume, who refused to have his voice ignored.

I was woken from this dream of ecstasy with a start by the shout of my mistress, "WAKE UP SLUT!"

My eyes popped open, but I froze like a rabbit in headlights, forgetting where I was for a moment.

My mistress was standing over me, her face stern, with anger in her eyes. I felt myself melt into fear. I was confused, having been so proud of myself at my self-control in keeping my hands off my cock. I had hoped mistress would be proud of me too.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head off the pillow, and pointed at my cock, "Can you explain this? Were my instructions not clear you filthy slut? I told you to keep your hands off your cock!"

I was dumbfounded as I stared down at the panties, and saw, and at the same time felt, that they were filled with cum. They were completely drenched, and cum was leaking out the sides and onto the sheets. I was gobsmacked. I hadn't touch my cock, at least not knowingly. Had I had a wet dream? I hadn't cum in my sleep since I was a teenager.

"Well Slut! Answer me. Can you explain this?" she barked.

"N-n-n—no mistress," I said feeling tears welling up in my eyes at disappointing her. "I-I didn't touch myself mistress, I swear!" I stammered.

"Well those filthy cum soaked panties and sheets say otherwise don't they. Are you trying to tell me you had a wet dream?"

"I - I guess so," I muttered.

She slapped my face and shouted, "You will answer either Yes Mistress or No Mistress to a yes or no question. You either deliberately disobeyed me and wanked into your panties, or you had a wet dream like a filthy horny teenager. So I ask again, did you have a wet dream?"

"Yes mistress," I replied ashamedly.

Her eyes seemed to soften, and although her face was still stern, I swear she was trying to hold back a smile, "Well obviously recent events have made you a little too over excited. It does please me to know that you are so turned on by my domination of you slut. But you have disobeyed me, even if it was your subconscious, and so you must be punished.

"Take those filthy cum soaked panties off and hand them to me," she ordered.

I slid them off and handed them to her, and she took them between finger and thumb, and held them up disgustedly.

"Now get on your hands and knees and lick the bed sheets clean!"

I did as she asked, feeling once again a new level of humiliation. Yet as I was in this incredibly humiliating position licking my own cum off the sheets, with my mistress looking on disgusted, I felt my cock start to stiffen again. It always amazes me, how I can get so turned on by being humiliated and degraded. Unfortunately for me, mistress also noticed.

"Look at you, positioned like a dog, licking your own cum as I watch over you, and you're still horny?! You are such a randy little dog on heat, I wonder whether I should get you neutered!"

I looked up at her, terrified. I was about to say 'Right, line crossed, I'm out of here,' when she smiled and said, "Relax slut. I would not really do that to you. I want that gorgeous cock and balls fully functional. I am looking forward to using them once you have earned the right to enter me.

Then with stern face returned, "But you must learn to control yourself better slut. You only cum with my permission. Disobedience must be punished. Hopefully then your subconscious will also obey me. Now keep licking."

As I continued licking the sheets, mistress picked up the phone by the bed and dialled reception. "Hi John, it's Sarah," I suddenly realised that was the first time I knew what her actual name was.

"My dirty little slut has soiled the bed sheets with his cum. Can you send housekeeping up to change them please? He is trying to lick them clean, but they are bound to still smell of him, and I need them nice and fresh before our guests arrive."

I looked up at her and gave her another worried look. What guests, I thought. Is that what the receptionist (who I presumed to be John she was speaking to) had meant when he said her clients?

She saw me looking scared again, and shot me an evil mischievous grin. Then her face turned stern, as she pointed at the sheets, and then unceremoniously forced my head back down to resume licking. For such a slim woman, she certainly was strong.

"Oh I will, I will. Thanks John, see you later," she said as she hung up the phone.

"Right, slut," she said as she pulled my head up by my hair. "Time to clean the panties and then you! Open your mouth, wide."

I opened my mouth, and she shoved the panties in, "You can lick those clean while you shower. Get into the bathroom slut."

I followed her into the bathroom. She started the water running and instructed me to get under it.

I stepped under the running water, and then cried out and tried to back away from the water. I looked at my mistress as I tested the temperature. It was ice cold.

She smiled at me, as she pushed me back under the water, and condescendingly said, "My little slut didn't think it was going to get a warm shower to wash the cum off the cock it wasn't supposed to release, did it?"

Then looking at my shrivelling cock she teased, "Ahh, look at that little clit. I think that's the first time I've seen you without an erection.

"Make sure you wash all that cum off and make sure your arse is clean. Then you will stay under the cold water for 5 minutes."

After what seemed like way longer than 5 minutes, mistress finally said, "Turn off the water slut."

I turned off the water and went to reach for a towel, but she pushed my hand away. "Oh no slut. No towel for you. You will stand there and drip dry. She then preceded to tease me and laugh at my little shrivelled cock again.

"Look at that pathetic excuse for a cock, I guess I will have to go and find a real cock to fuck me and just use your tongue to please me slut. I've seen clits bigger than that shrivelled raisin."

But as my body temperature began to return to somewhere near normal, my cock began to stir.

"Such a horny slut! You're freezing cold, and being humiliated and yet here comes your cock again like a randy dog in heat.

"Right, get out of the shower, and crawl on your hands and knees back to the side of the bed.

"Mmmm that slut arse looks fuckable from this angle slut," she said as she followed along behind.

I had just got to the side of the bed on my hands and knees, with the cum soaked and now slightly soapy panties still stuffed in my mouth, when I heard the door open.

"Housekeepin'," I heard a raspy female voice call out.

"Come in," my mistress replied. "We're in the main bedroom."

"Don't mind my little slut," my mistress said to the 2 ladies carrying sheets. "You don't mind if I punish him while you change the sheets do you?"

"Not at all ma'am," the woman with the raspy voice replied. I could hear her eager smile in her voice.

Then mistress took the panties out of my mouth, and hung them over the back of my neck.

She delivered one hard smack to my arse and demanded, "Apologise to these nice ladies, and tell them why they are having to change the sheets already slut!"

"I'm truly sorry. I made a mess of the sheets," I said meekly.

She delivered 2 more blows to my arse, "Speak up slut, and tell them exactly what you did, and what you are!"

"I apologise for making a mess on the sheets. I came in my panties, in my sleep, and my cum leaked on to the sheets. I am a filthy slut, who is like a dog on heat."

"Better. Now I am going to make your arse as red as my lipstick. You will count each spank followed by 'Thank you mistress' up to 20."

She started slowly, and deliberately, getting gradually harder with each spank.

SMACK ... "One, Thank you mistress." ... SMACK ... "Two, Thank you mistress." ... SMACK ... "Ah .. Three, Thank you mistress." ...

... SMACK "Ahhh, fuck! Twenty, Thank you mistress."

Then instead of stopping as I had hoped, mistress just delivered at least another 20 spanks in quick succession. Then she paused and delivered another 20 spanks, and so on. My arse was now on fire, and yet my cock was once again hard and leaking pre-cum.

After at least 100 spanks she stopped, "Mmmm what a lovely red bottom, don't you agree ladies."

"Ohhh yes," they both replied almost in unison, apparently enjoying witnessing my punishment.

The three of them then just started chatting to each other like old friends, as the two ladies finished changing the sheets. My mistresses voice was warm and welcoming when she was not dominating me, I noted.

Once the ladies had completed their tasks, they thanked her for the entertainment and turned to leave.

But my mistress called out and stopped them, "Hang on ladies! I just realised we haven't tipped you.

"Now, you can either have the standard cash tip ... Or you can have the use of my slut's mouth and hands for half an hour while I have a bath. I cannot tell you whether it is accomplished at pleasing women, as it is still untrained, so it may need some instruction and direction. What do you think?"

They both looked at each other with a stunned look on their faces, before the woman with the raspy voice replied eagerly, "Are you serious Ma'am?"

"Quite serious. You would actually be doing me a favour in aiding in its training. Just tell it how to please you. Feel free to manhandle it, ride its face, whatever you want. But its cock is off limits I'm afraid."

"I wish I could ride that cock as well, but hell I'm game," said the younger of the two women enthusiastically.

"Thank you ma'am, we accept your kind gift," said the older woman.

"Excellent. Enjoy." Then turning to me, she said, "Serve them well slut. If they are not satisfied, and I end up giving them the cash tip, your arse will know about it," and she disappeared into the bathroom.

Immediately the younger of the two moved in front of me. She dropped her skirt and panties, put one leg up on the bed, spreading her glistening pussy lips slightly, and ordered, "Get your mouth here now slut."

I did as I was told willingly. I love to lick pussy. I moved my tongue slowly up her wet, glistening mound, exploring all the folds of those luscious lips on the way. These women had probably been on shift all day, and so there was a pungent smell and taste of sweat. But in my lustful, heady state of subspace it was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of it.

She moaned as my tongue found its target of her pleasure nub, which was already swollen and craving touch. I began to slowly circle it, then flick it a couple of times, then circle it again, to delighted gasps. "Ahh, fuck. Yes, that's it slut, right there."

The older woman, not wanting to miss out, had also stripped out of her skirt and underwear. She grabbed my hand and pulled it up to her pussy.

Like the younger woman, I found her pussy wet and wanting. I explored the folds, massaging her lips between finger and thumb, before searching out her clit, which I found likewise ready for attention. I rolled it between finger and thumb for a while, before leaving my thumb to massage it, as I slid a finger in her pussy.

I slid my finger in and out slowly as my thumb continued to circle and massage her swollen clit. Then she gasped, "Ohh yess, that's the ticket," as I slid another finger in and started to fuck her slowly and deeply with my long fingers. "Such long fingers!"

The other woman, who by now had grabbed my hair and was fucking my face as I licked her, said, "Show me slut! Fuck me with your fingers as you lick me."

I did as she ordered, and slid one, then two fingers inside her. I was finger fucking them both, and licking the younger one's clit in rhythm. Both my hands and face were dripping wet.

"Faster slut!" the younger one ordered.

"And harder and deeper," the older one added.

I gradually increased my assault on their pussies as ordered over several minutes, until I was fucking them deeper and harder and faster with my hands. My tongue flicking over the younger one's clit as fast as a vibrator.

With a scream, the younger one was the first to succumb, and screamed out as she arched her back, and pulled my face deep into her pussy by my hair. She held me there, cutting off all oxygen as her juices flowed over my face and I lapped them up.

She held me there for about a minute I think, and I gasped for air when she eventually pushed my head away. I stumbled backwards, my hand slipping from the other lady.

"Ahhhh fuck. I was so close! What did you push him away for?" the older one shouted.

"Sorry. I couldn't take any more," the younger one gasped collapsing on the bed.

"Well I need to cum badly. Get on your back slut!" As she said this she pushed me back even further till I was lying on my back.

Then unceremoniously she sat herself down on my face, and ordered, "Lick my pussy as I fuck your face slut!"

She then preceded to grind her pussy over my face, as I did my best to pleasure her with my tongue, whilst struggling to breath.

Within a couple of minutes, she was fucking my face fast and hard, like a woman possessed, until she too came with a scream. She squirted copious amounts of her juice all over my face, as she arched her back, causing her pussy to push down hard on my face, once again making it hard to breathe.

I gasped for breath when she finally stood up, and panted, "Fuck, that was intense."

"Totally. Your mistress is one lucky lady slut," the other woman said dreamily.

We sat there contentedly, all with big grins on our faces. The two ladies satisfied with their orgasms, and I happy to be used by them at the request of my mistress.

We didn't have long though to relax and enjoy the moment, as my mistress called out from the bathroom. "Times up I'm afraid ladies. I trust that you enjoyed the use of my slut, and consider that fair payment as a tip."

"Oh yes ma'am," the older woman replied. "I think I speak for both of us, that we are more than satisfied, and that his hands and tongue are very accomplished. I personally would love to always be gifted him as a tip, and would very much like to use his cock next time."

"I second that ma'am," the other woman added.

"Excellent, thank you for testing him ladies. And if he is here again, I will certainly consider letting you use his cock. Now, can you show yourselves out please ladies, as the slut needs to come and wash my back.

"Slut, get in here now."

I smiled at the two ladies, as they both whispered thank you, and I entered the bathroom.

"Come in slut, and wash me," my mistress said, as she stood up and held out a sponge.

I walked over and took the sponge. Her naked form was even more beautiful than I had anticipated. She had gorgeous pert tits, and a toned and yet beautifully curved body.

I ran the sponge sensually all over her body, pausing to massage her tits, arse, and pussy, to almost imperceptible moans, her eyes closed.

I was just finishing washing in between her legs, when she looked at me lustily and said, "It certainly did sound like you gave housekeeping a generous tip. I think you should show me," and she lifted one leg on the bath and pulled my head down to her gorgeous, spread, shaved pussy.

I preceded to repeat the licking and finger fucking I had given the younger of the two ladies on my mistress's gorgeous pussy. She moaned and rubbed her tits, encouraging me at times to speed up, and occasionally grabbing my hair and grinding her pussy on my face.

It wasn't too long, before my mistress was cumming and squirting all over my face. Then she pulled me up, kissed me passionately, and sat back down in the bath.

"Fuck I needed that. Well done slut. You certainly know how to please a woman. And I must say I am very impressed with how well you have submitted to me.

"Now, before we go any further I would like to know how far you will go on this journey with me. I have a confession to make. I never have, and never will have any intention of telling your wife about your secret life. I threatened you with that just to give you a chance to experience what it is really like to be a submissive.

"I sensed almost immediately, that despite the threat of exposure, you enjoyed my domination and humiliation of you. Your cock was obviously a giveaway, but it was more than that. I sensed a true and deep down willingness to submit. You seem to be in complete subspace. Am I right? You see I am only willing to continue with this if you are a willing submissive, not through blackmail. You can speak freely until I say otherwise."

"Oh mistress, thank you for allowing me to speak freely. And thank you so much for removing the threat of exposure to my wife. That is a weight off my mind.

"I have been through a battle in my mind the last few hours. You know from my time on cam with you how much I have fantasised about truly submitting to a goddess such as yourself. But I honestly wasn't sure I would be able to go through with it, or like it in real life. I convinced myself in the beginning I was doing it just because of your threat. But I did quickly realise how much I enjoy submitting to you. In fact, enjoyment is the wrong word. I have come to realise that it Is who I am, that I need to submit, and more specifically that I need to submit to you."

My mistress grinned from ear to ear at these words, "I am so happy to hear you say that slut. So would you like to know what I have planned tonight?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Know Who You Are Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds