• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent Ch. 12

Consent Ch. 12

12

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

(1)All relationships enter phases where something must change for it to survive. This strange one is no different.

(2)To those of you that say this story could never happen, picture this. Assume there are seven billion people on the planet. Probably there is one dominant woman. Probably there is one submissive man. Probably there is one submissive man who likes to cross dress. Assume that they meet by fate. The rest can happen. Let it go trolls, let it go.

(3)This is turning into a mini-novel. I didn't mean for it to go this long, but I find myself getting into the characters' heads and trying to see what comes of it. Lots of fun.

(4)I know it's arduous, but I always have to reiterate that to truly understand characters in a story, one must read the full story. These characters are on a journey, much more complicated than many of us have experienced, or ever will experience. The journey started in Chapter One.

(5)May have a pause for now, as I am scheduled for cancer surgery early next week. I may feel like writing during my recovery...I don't know. If I don't continue, I would be sad, because even I want to know how Johanna and Jackie relate going forward (and also if I don't continue, then I'm dead). LOL. No, really...LOL.

Jackie struggled to do up the zipper of the little red dress that Johanna had suggested she wear. It was stretchy summer-weight material, high necked, and long sleeved, all of it form-fitting except for the tiny flare of the skirt which accentuated her hips and swung slightly as she walked. It barely hid the garters holding up her stockings, and she worried what it was going to be like trying to be modest while wearing it. At the other end of the dress, the top of the collar did not conceal the shiny stainless steel slave collar. It was going to remain visible to all. She just hoped that no one would be able to read the slave inscription on it. At least her cleavage didn't show in this dress, she thought with relief, as there would be curious and hungry eyes on her tonight, and she wasn't ready to flaunt that part of her new femininity. That would take time. It was enough that the dress clearly revealed her large breast size without showing the actual skin.

For jewellery she added a large necklace which fell draping into her cleavage as over top of the tight fitting bodice. She hoped it would draw attention away from the slave collar. Large simple loop earrings dangled from her pierced ears, modest bangles on one wrist, and a strictly ornamental wide stretchy black belt at her narrow corseted waist which completed the adornment.

She chose a black clutch purse to match the belt and five inch pumps which were a slightly different shade of red. A black shawl on this warm evening would suffice for warmth if necessary.

She had never worn perfume before, and even when she was a man, she didn't wear cologne, so it was with some nervous energy that she dabbed some behind her ears and on her breasts and wrists. It had some French name she couldn't pronounce. Her heart fluttered with the nuance of it, and she knew it was the female hormones talking to her.

One last check in the mirror, one last look at her manicured red nails, one last conscious squeeze of the strange and new anal plug that Johanna had insisted she insert, she took as deep a breath as possible in her corset and left for the kitchen where Johanna was waiting.

The image took Johanna's breath away and she exclaimed, "My God! You look stunning! Kinda pisses me off actually; you're not even a real woman."

With Johanna, compliments were always balanced with put-downs; it kept Jackie in line with what she was.

Meanwhile, Jackie was equally blown away by Johanna. She wore a black sheath dress with a plunging neckline which made it difficult to concentrate on anything but the cleavage when observing her. Black was her color as usual, but all the accessories were gold except for the metallic blue clutch purse. Her dimples twitched into action as she saw the effect her look was having on Jackie.

Reacting to Jackie's demure shyness, she said, "I know. We're overdressed, but I don't care. The restaurant will be full of glam tonight anyway, and we'll at least fit in there. And the club? Who cares? You wear what you want at this one. You ready?"

"I hope so. I'm nervous though. Yes ma'am, I guess."

"Oh, call me Johanna tonight okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Right. Whatever. Don't be so nervous! Let's go."

"Ma'am, uh Johanna, I can't help but be nervous. Look at me for Christ's sake! I've never been in public as a woman. I've fantasized about it a lot, but I've never had the guts to do it. Do I really look okay...you know, passable?"

Johanna shook her head and gave her a hug. The thrill of their breasts touching was not lost on either of them. "You look great Jackie. There will be no confusion. You ARE a woman tonight; there is absolutely no doubt."

She stood back and held Jackie at arm's length, looking down at her profile. "There's no bulge at all. You wearing a girdle?"

"Two, actually. Panty girdles, and my balls are tucked in and taped."

"And you still have the new anal plug in?"

"Yes. You told me to."

"Of course. You know, as the evening goes along, you'll find that you like that plug more and more." She winked at Jackie and started for the garage.

"Really?" Jackie was puzzled why there was so much attention given to this new toy.

The ride into the city was like a flight to Disneyland for Jackie, anxiously awaiting arrival. When the restaurant valet opened her door and she struggled to get out of the car without showing her panties or garters, she was so shaky she thought she might fall. The valet helped her out and she saw his looks at her breasts, her legs...did her garters show? Her feelings were confusing and bizarre, feeling like a woman but ever cognizant of her hard penis crushed against her crotch, wondering if her male arousal would be noticed. Now she knew why these purses were called clutch purses. She clutched hers desperately and in fear.

The car sped away. Johanna took Jackie's hand and they entered La Promenade, were ushered to their table at a window overlooking Prince's Island Park, and they were about to sit down but Johanna reached into her purse and suddenly the world changed for Jackie.

The vibration at her prostate was instant and a total surprise. She screamed slightly and then bent her legs, putting her hands on the table for balance. Her breathing was shaky and her whole body shook, wracked with near-orgasmic pleasure that she couldn't hide.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" the concerned host asked.

Suddenly the vibration stopped and she was able to answer. "Yes. Oh, jeez...umm, yes, I'm fine. Just felt a little faint, that's all."

"Can I get you a cold wet cloth for your forehead or something?" he asked.

"No, I'm..." It started again and she barely stifled a squeal. This time it was brief. "I'm fine. Really, I'm just fine."

She sat down opposite Johanna who had her napkin over the lower half of her face. Her eyes were sparkling and laughing at the same time that Jackie glared at her. Jackie felt like a human puppet, clearly taken aback by her inability to control her sexual bodily functions and body reflexes in public.

Johanna took what looked like a small cell phone out of her purse and pushed a button which caused Jackie to squirm again. She watched while Jackie's eyes rolled back slightly, her mouth opened and her body bent forward. She let it go on for a few more seconds until Jackie started to twitch a bit and breathe heavily. Then she stopped it.

"I love the control" she said matter-of-factly, putting the device away in her purse, "You better be on your best behavior tonight. Don't you love this?"

Jackie did actually. "Yes ma'am," she said, still out of breath. She assumed that was the right answer. There were beads of sweat on her forehead.

She was beginning to think maybe this device had the power to bring her to orgasm, but she didn't know what would happen if she actually had an orgasm from the anal vibrator. That last second or two had seemed close. But even that was out of her control. She was just going to have to deal with it.

Jackie leaned across the table and whispered, "Please...I like it, but please, uh..."

"Please what? Do you want to remove it in the bathroom? Where would you put it? In your purse? That would be unsanitary, wouldn't it? Cuz it's an expensive toy, and you're NOT throwing it away."

Jackie didn't know what she wanted. She liked the physical feeling of it and she wanted an orgasm. What really confused her was that she wanted this in public as well, even though it was embarrassing and humiliating. Same old, same old. This was why she was a slave, a slut to humiliation.

"No. I like it ma'am. I like it a lot. It makes me so fucking hot," she whispered, "I don't know why but it does. And I hate that and love it at the same time."

Johanna smiled and said, "I know. By the way, that was half power. I'll choose the place and time, and you won't be able to stop it. What kind of wine shall we order?"

Jackie thought about that, not the wine, but the other. Johanna was going to make her have an orgasm in public, and her breath started to come in small gasps as she prepared for the inevitable. All her feminine accoutrements intensified; the corset seemed to tighten, the high heels got higher, her false eye lashes got heavier, and her nipples hardened (hormones speaking again). This was secret bondage in public, for now that she was sitting here dressed like this, there was no walking away. Johanna could bring her to her knees with one push of a button. And it absolutely intrigued her.

"Jackie, where are you? Yoo-hoo!"

"Oh, sorry. I was just sitting here thinking about the control you have over me right now, and always actually. I can't believe how weak I've become. I, I, uh...I can't seem to live without you, can I?"

Johanna smiled softly and watched her. Jackie didn't appear to be upset by the lack of freedom; she was simply stating a fact.

She reached across the table and pulled Jackie's hand into hers. She squeezed and said, "You're not weak Jackie. You chose this. I chose you. We chose each other because we're opposites. I like to dominate; you like to submit. How can that be wrong?"

Her voice was very soft and reassuring, like an upwelling in a deep slow moving river, powerful but graceful.

She cleared her throat, looked away briefly, and was about to continue when the server came to ask what they would like to drink. She didn't let go of Jackie's hand, but silently with the other hand waved the server away.

She continued, "Jackie, you told me after your breast surgery that you loved me. Remember?"

Jackie blanched. She didn't remember because she had been in an anaesthetic fog at the time, but the reason she blanched right now was because she had wanted to say it a thousand times.

"I don't remember that," she said honestly.

"Well, you did. Nobody has ever said that to me because, quite frankly I'm kind of hard to love. I take over, I govern, I direct, and I dominate. People don't like that. But you do...not just in fantasy (although it started that way), but in real life, here and now. And I never responded to you, partly because you were stoned out of your mind, but mostly because I was afraid to."

Jackie was returning her gaze now with a deep concerned and affectionate look. Hands squeezed tighter.

Johanna continued, "I've been hard on you since, isolating you, using you when I felt like it, punishing you for very little. The fact is...you've been a perfect slave Jackie, the perfect fantasy that I've had, but I didn't allow myself to have you after all I had changed in you. I guess I wondered if I was morally right to change you...I don't know."

Johanna took a deep breath and stuttered out, "The fact is Jackie, that I, you know, I sort of...umm, I like you. I love you too. There! I said it."

Jackie listened with astonishment and reflexively said, "Love? You have emotions? Oh my God! I thought...oh, I don't care what I thought, I love you too! I've wanted to say it but I never could."

"But you did."

Johanna glanced around the room quickly and pulled her hand out of Jackie's to wipe a tiny tear from her eye. "Enough!" she said, "Enough of that. What I'm trying to say here is that you're not weak, you love me, I'm weaker than you think I am, and I love you. Now, if we're good with that I can go on dominating and humiliating you as I see fit, and I'm doing it because it pleases me. But most of all, I'm doing it because I see how it pleases you. Do you follow?"

Jackie smiled softly and said, "I think I do. I really do. Thank God."

"Thank God?"

"Yeah, cuz I thought I really was a slave for a while there," Jackie said.

Johanna looked at her as if Jackie had recently gone insane. "What are you talking about? That hasn't changed! I still own you. You're still my slave. Who said you weren't? Now be quiet while I choose the wine. That poor server must be wondering what the hell is going on here."

"Of course. Yes ma'am. Sometimes I do too."

They shared a secret look, and resumed the date. For the first time the roles had been established in their relationship and the foundation of domination and submission became roots from which the home above ground could grow.

Johanna had asked the server to be slow with them, as they intended to stay for quite some time this evening. After a glass of wine and finishing a salad Jackie whispered nervously, "I have to go the bathroom."

Johanna was reading a text she had just received on her phone and she said absently, "Go ahead then."

"I can't!" she whispered back.

"Huh? Why?"

"You know..."

"Oh. Ok, I'll go with you then so you don't choose the wrong one. I just remembered, I have something for you anyway."

The two of them rose to leave for the restroom, both clutching their purses, both watched by both male and female eyes everywhere in the dining room. Johanna held her head high and with nobility while Jackie seemed to be always looking down, checking her breasts, checking her hem line, pulling her skirt down, and checking for her male bulge. Amid all that, she was also acutely aware that Johanna could unleash the vibrator again and cause her to have an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant. Her face was redder than her dress. Johanna grasped her hand in reassurance and they walked side by side whenever possible. She wanted everyone there to know that Jackie belonged to her. Some people smiled; others looked away in lesbophobia, while others simply said to themselves, "Oh, I get it now," and went back to eating.

At the entrance to the women's restroom, Jackie hesitated.

Johanna turned to her and hissed sarcastically, "What are you going to do...walk into the men's room dressed like that? Or are you going to follow me?"

As Jackie walked across the threshold to the ladies room, it felt like she had crossed some sort of invisible force field, like a barrier had just suddenly been removed. An emotional floodgate opened. She stared around, mesmerized, and was never more conscious of having breasts and being dressed to pass as a woman. Various perfumes filled the air, and the tampon dispenser caught her attention. This was a secret world of femininity. She glanced at herself in the mirror in disbelief, and to be sure she was the person she saw, she touched her breasts and ran her hands down her corseted waist.

But nature was calling. There were no urinals, only cubicles. One was occupied by a woman in metallic blue high heels partly hidden by her black panties. Johanna took another cubicle, and Jackie took the one next to it.

She closed the door and proceeded to pull down her panties and the two panty girdles. Her hands slipped on occasion and the Lycra-spandex swished and snapped its way down her legs over her nylon hose to the top of her pumps. She decided it would be best to sit down to pee because at least then an observer from outside would see the feet pointed in the right direction. Sitting there, she had to wait until her erection subsided before any pee could escape. While she waited she heard the mysterious hissing swishing sounds of someone else pulling up the secretive female underwear in another stall. She couldn't believe she was sitting here as one of them now.

The woman exited the stall, washed her hands, and then took an extraordinary amount of time in silence, probably at the mirror fixing makeup. Finally when she left, Jackie's bladder let everything go. At the same time, Johanna's hand appeared under the wall of the cubicle holding a condom.

Johanna whispered, "When you're done, put this on."

"Why?"

"Just put it on. Just in case you leak. Forgot to give it to you before."

"Oh, okay."

Just then another woman entered and their conversation stopped. Weird, Jackie thought. But it sort of made sense; with all the erotic newness she was experiencing, leaking pre-cum was a possibility, even a probability. And it could penetrate layers of clothing creating supreme embarrassment. Then there was the inevitable orgasm that Johanna was going to inflict upon her at a time of her choosing, and now it made sense.

Her penis became hard again after peeing, so it wasn't difficult to roll the condom over it. The arduous task of hiding it under the two girdles began with great care and some significant fear. Finally, she came out of the stall. Johanna was gone, so she resigned herself to the nervous task of walking through the restaurant all by herself back to the table. Checking her makeup and fixing her lipstick, she left and made her way back.

The vibrations started lightly at first, so faint that Jackie thought she might be imagining it. Then one hit her hard, a Richter Scale 8 which stopped her in her tracks only a few yards out of the washroom. She leaned against the wall and waited as it waned. She thought about going back into the washroom, but she knew Johanna would just wait for her come out again later. She also thought about removing the device in the washroom, but she had been warned against that.

The vibration stopped and she straightened up, going a few paces more before the next quake hit her. She whimpered slightly as her sphincter went into spasm, her knees pushed together and bent, and she bent over slightly at the waist. The intensity kept building until she hardly knew where she was. All she knew was that she had to keep walking. Her body was vibrating like she was hypothermic and she breathed short puffs out of her mouth. Periodically her eyes rolled back and she had to stop, but the attack on her senses continued.

She hesitated, her mouth open and her chest heaving, and glanced around the room. Women were always being observed, and this was no exception. There were eyes of both sexes upon her, women to see if she had fixed her makeup in the washroom, men just because that's what they did.

She felt the distant tingling of approaching orgasm. She couldn't allow this to happen. When she commenced walking again, the intensity doubled and she veered off course, just walking. Anywhere would do. Unfortunately she ended up almost in the center of the room where she was forced to stop. She rummaged inside her purse for some imaginary item, all the while swaying and unsteady on her feet. All she could think about was that she was corseted, dressed as a woman, made up as a woman, wearing high heels in the middle of a crowded formal dining room.

Her penis throbbed under the girdles, and she stood still, waiting for the inevitable, helpless. She moaned and hid it by clearing her throat.

A voice. Somewhere a voice, "Ma'am...ma'am, are you alright ma'am?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds